• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 12:42:20 AM
It's HAPPENING.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgT_GFPzk0o

Looks like OLG is back.  How many other accounts do you have Gerry?  A little trick you learned from Casio

Quote from: schmepper on June 03, 2015, 10:56:37 PM
I'd like to be the bologna in that Kathy and Falkie sandwich.

Quote from: schmepper on June 03, 2015, 12:14:46 AM
Falkie, as much as it pains me to admit it.... I agree with others on this forum who suggest that you voice opinion on pop culture headlines - such as the recent transition of Bruce Jenner into Caitlyn Jenner. Now we all know your true passions, and understand that you have no interest in such a headline; however, if you could push past that and realize the potential for greatness if you were to only allow yourself to let go and diversify momentarily - until your true genius is realized by the masses. There is a time and a place, dear Falkie, and I feel now is YOUR time and YOUR place.

Quote from: schmepper on June 02, 2015, 02:46:28 PM
Falkie, your pull is too strong. I am proud and humbled to contribute to this modest forum, and to have the opportunity to converse with you in these 'early days'. You have supporters, Falkie. Far many more that you know by name on this thread. We are great in number, and I expect that you will know this soon enough.

Continue doing your great work. I will support you throughout.

Godspeed, Falkie. Godspeed.

Let the adventures begin!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 15, 2015, 01:05:04 AM
There goes any chance of ever achieving an erection ever again.

No wonder little Falkie can't stand to attention.

I stuck the vid to the end in anticipation Kathy would clean herself like the cat.....

I need help don't I?  ;D

Who

Falkie, don't forget to add "Free schmepper" (OLG's new name) to the end of your video rants. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2015, 06:31:38 AM
I stuck the vid to the end in anticipation Kathy would clean herself like the cat.....

I need help don't I?  ;D

Kathy could clean that shithole with her tongue faster than Chalkie is doing it now.  THIS is what it looks like after two months of "cleaning"?

I'll bet those fuckin magazines got stacked right back up in a corner somewhere.

Jocko Johnson

All I can say is, that poor fucking cat.

Jocko Johnson

Really. How can those two THINGS look at each other and get aroused...so much that they would want to do something, anything, to each other is a question that the human race will never know. Blech, yuck!!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PathoJen on July 14, 2015, 10:12:37 PM
He said Playboy, and "mens magazines"
I think he looks at and said...PLAYGIRL.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2015, 06:31:38 AM

I need help don't I?  ;D
How does SLOB-O think that posting that last video with HO laying there covered up (?) That we'd not upchuck, care, or that it would help those creatures in their hopes of...what?  Why, just why? I wonder if dave, two ton, sleeza and premrat have seen this shite that is going to be in the new show and maybe have a spot on c2c. At this point in time, where they are all shitting their diapers over Art's new show,  if they got a whiff of SLOB-O'S last few vid's...they would toss asswipe sendamoney and Ho as fast as the Horizen spacecraft is zooming thru the universe,  (31,000 mph).
Someone, who can het it done far better than my computer skills can do...please, advance the evidence of the depravity of SLOB-O to them forthwith!!  To save humanity it must be done.

Jocko Johnson

Schmepper, why don't you go crawl back in the slime under the rock you squirmed out from under? Asking nicely,  please? Thx.

3OctaveFart

The cat even looks astonished by the degradation of its living quarters.

Falkie, the old Playboys need to go in the circular file with the Money magazines! Decent Playboys from the '60s may go for $10-20 a book. The stuff from the '70s is really common, probably $5 a book, and anything after that (probably what you have) essentially worth squat.

MAX

Quote from: Who on July 15, 2015, 07:32:32 AM
Falkie, don't forget to add "Free schmepper" (OLG's new name) to the end of your video rants.

I thought multiple ID's are also banned so schlepper so go as well

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 15, 2015, 08:50:54 AM
The cat even looks astonished by the degradation of its living quarters.

Falkie, the old Playboys need to go in the circular file with the Money magazines! Decent Playboys from the '60s may go for $10-20 a book. The stuff from the '70s is really common, probably $5 a book, and anything after that (probably what you have) essentially worth squat.

That's the clearest feline WTF I have ever seen. I expect you'd look like that too if you had been looking at a buck naked work-shy sexagenarian with hygiene issues, and a proven history of spatchcocking cats.

How long has he been talking about cleaning this death trap now? Three weeks?

schmepper

Quote from: Who on July 15, 2015, 07:32:32 AM

Whoa now. While I can't say I'm not flattered by the comparison, I am not Gerry. I'm simply a fan of this forum, and, I'm not afraid to admit, a fan of Falkie as well.

I do miss Gerry, as his FOF (Focus on Falkie) was unwavering.

Now, while I may have a similar appreciation, I am in no way the same man. I can only dream about having those photoshop skills....

Detest me if you will, but just know that for every one you destroy, countless others will appear out of the shadows.

I can only hope that freedom will prevail, and that I will have the same opportunity to enjoy and contribute to this thread as you do.

RIP OLG.

schmepper

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 15, 2015, 08:30:54 AM
Schmepper, why don't you go crawl back in the slime under the rock you squirmed out from under? Asking nicely,  please? Thx.

Miss me, huh?  ;)

Who

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 09:17:08 AM
Detest me if you will, but just know that for every one you destroy, countless others will appear out of the shadows.

Kinda like cockroaches and rats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csCqPYea-aI

schmepper

Quote from: Who on July 15, 2015, 09:25:57 AM
Are you going to call yourself Ol' Schmepper and refer to yourself in the third person?  Do you still dream about Eric Pearl every night?

Actually, I prefer "Schmeppy". And yes, I think there will be an occasion every now and again when I do refer to Schmeppy in the third person. It feels great.

...Gerry, if you're reading this, and I truly hope you are, please accept my third person references as a friendly "tip of the ol' hat". Your legacy continues.

I do not dream about Eric Pearl. My nightmares are real.

Who

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 09:30:10 AM
Actually, I prefer "Schmeppy". And yes, I think there will be an occasion every now and again when I do refer to Schmeppy in the third person. It feels great.

...Gerry, if you're reading this, and I truly hope you are, please accept my third person references as a friendly "tip of the ol' hat". Your legacy continues.

I do not dream about Eric Pearl. My nightmares are real.

All of Falkie's supporters are weird and creepy.  Tell us about your weirdness and creepiness.  On second thought, never mind.  We're already familiar with your weirdness and creepiness.

3OctaveFart

So, Gerry, do you really have a brain tumor or is that more Falkie/Falkie Thread bullshit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 14, 2015, 08:21:31 PM
So, the rolling diet is aligned with the amount of physical exertion done that day?

I am asking for a 195-pound guy who should be around 180. Never caught ass-naked on camera. Thanks in advance.

I've been looking at various programs over the last couple of years.  Each will tell you why it is the 'real deal.'  Most have something to offer.  An individuals progress is always unique to him or her.  Nothing is the same for every person when it comes to results.
You are not going to look like the guy doing P90 or the girl doing the Spin class 5 times a week.  That's them.
You will look like you at the end of any program.  Folks get sold on looking like 'that' and are disappointed by their results. 
I will PM you more.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 15, 2015, 10:28:00 AM
I've seen this before.  This is a joke, right?

Whaddya mean? Jealous? Check out those guns, man. The dude is shredded!

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 15, 2015, 08:50:54 AM
The stuff from the '70s is really common, probably $5 a book

Hey hey hey, let us not gaze too squinty at five bob, my friend.  That's an hour's worth of spare-changing for Falkie outside the Starbucks or the Cinnabon shops.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 08:58:43 AM
a proven history of spatchcocking cats.

The slow and stupid cats don't get out of the way in time when his bulk heaves into view.  It's nature's way of thinning the herd of the weaklings.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 08:58:43 AM
How long has he been talking about cleaning this death trap now? Three weeks?

For this iteration, since April.  First he said he passed the annual inspection; then he said he failed it.  He said he came into a $600+ windfall in May and was going to hire a housekeeper, but apparently (and unsurprisingly) pissed that cash away in a matter of days.

Now it's July.  He was given until June 5 to clean it up.  You see the present state, and there's a nude sasquatch living with him in violation of his rental terms.  Any day now we will hear that he's being evicted, complete with stories about how unfair it all is and how he broke down sobbing (even though he never cries unless it is something sad).  GoFunding and more begging on this site will follow.

Oh, also the Prius will get confiscated by the loan sharks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 15, 2015, 10:42:43 AM
The slow and stupid cats don't get out of the way in time when his bulk heaves into view.  It's nature's way of thinning the herd of the weaklings.

For this iteration, since April.  First he said he passed the annual inspection; then he said he failed it.  He said he came into a $600+ windfall in May and was going to hire a housekeeper, but apparently (and unsurprisingly) pissed that cash away in a matter of days.

Now it's July.  He was given until June 5 to clean it up.  You see the present state, and there's a nude sasquatch living with him in violation of his rental terms.  Any day now we will hear that he's being evicted, complete with stories about how unfair it all is and how he broke down sobbing (even though he never cries unless it is something sad).  GoFunding and more begging on this site will follow.

Oh, also the Prius will get

Lexus.. It's a bloody Lexus.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: schmepper on July 15, 2015, 09:19:26 AM
Miss me, huh?  ;)
No OLG, I do not and will not.  Funny how as such a fan of SLOB-O you just now appear when...Ahh, OLG is banned.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 15, 2015, 10:30:07 AM
Whaddya mean? Jealous? Check out those guns, man. The dude is shredded!

Just scares the hell out of me.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 15, 2015, 10:49:37 AM
Lexus.. It's a bloody Lexus.

Whatever it is, it's going to be rolling down the street behind a tow truck in a month.

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on July 14, 2015, 11:11:16 PM
Never mind Yorkie... I think we have found the replacement cheerleader.  No need to subject ourselves to that.
I just want to point out that I must be getting good at this whole forum thing... I think I may have been the first to find our new cheerleader... 8)

Quote from: WOTR on July 15, 2015, 10:53:39 AM
I just want to point out that I must be getting good at this whole forum thing... I think I may have been the first to find our new cheerleader... 8)

Before you get too full of yourself, OLG spotted his impending banishment more than a month ago, and registered a new handle as a precaution.  Beat that.