• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

I'm pretty sure Kathy doesn't want to be involved either. Can you imagine what he tells her? "hey Im a big internet star, you should get in on this, my fans demand it." or is it something worse that I'd rather not get into?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 01:38:05 PM
YOU pay for it  . . . you be my trainer . . . diet is also a consideration and given your past history, I don't see you paying for fruits and veggies.

Just knock first and announce yourself as a nude Kathy is sleeping next to me and kindly not before noon. We are NOT morning persons.  The next step is yours.

That's Senda's offer Paladin.  Travel to Martinez.  Pay for your own food and lodging.  Pay Senda's gym fee.  Buy Senda's food.   Put forth the effort to be his personal trainer.  Training will commence at a time of Senda's choosing.   If you agree to these conditions, Senda will consider accepting your life-saving offer.

P.S.  Of course you realize Senda will bitch, moan, fart, belch and quit before even attempting anything resembling a pushup or other physical exercise.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 10, 2015, 02:26:16 PM

I would not impress Kath into my service.  She is carrying a load and a half right now with her own needs and the mutual support that you proclaim exists.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Will I ever sleep again? First we get an image of the two of them in bed together, nekkid, and now this.

You are one sick bastard.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 10, 2015, 02:24:35 PM
Falkie's fair game.  He posts all his dirty laundry here and has a habit of viciously attacking people in a very public manner.  Patty is a private individual who busted her ass for Falkie and Kathy, and is now being demonized because she had enough and wouldn't give her first born to the great moocher.  I'm not going to make graphics so I can help Falkie screw with the life of someone I don't even know.  If you're making a point about how Falkie is treated, is it really appropriate to involve an innocent victim?

Fair point, I suppose.  I'll leave it up to George to decide whether he should use this image or not.  Unless we hear from Patty herself directly, as many called for yesterday, I don't know if it's fair to George and Kathy to proclaim her as an "innocent victim" either. 

She threw her lifelong friend out on the street after: a.) betraying her in a ghastly manner sometime in the past (something worse than sleeping with her husband); b.) taking some of Kathy's possessions and displaying them openly in her apartment - something I would see as a taunt; and c.) making false promises about living arrangements.

Until Patty emerges to clear this all up, a lot of questions remain unanswered, and true guilt and innocence cannot be determined.  She can even stay behind the Pittsburgh flag or whatever - we don't need to see her face - but she owes it to all of us to go on record with her side of the story.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on July 10, 2015, 10:33:58 AM
Man this thread just keeps on truckin'  ... anyone care to wager bets on when it will hit 1000 pages?

Depends .... on the ratio of empty or full dishes laid down for the Pavlov Dogs.
Will they just be salivating over an empty dish or tear into the red meat?

MAX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 10, 2015, 01:18:12 PM

What about the one where you pay her gratitude for helping you two lard arsed scrounging flea pits out on the numerous times you've mentioned it? You're a vile piece of ungrateful shit, and you deserve to swim in your own shit and stomach acid, you filthy pig.
[/quot

If I didn't know better I would think you don't really like this guy ..🎱

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2015, 02:38:00 PM
Fair point, I suppose.  I'll leave it up to George to decide whether he should use this image or not.  Unless we hear from Patty herself directly, as many called for yesterday, I don't know if it's fair to George and Kathy to proclaim her as an "innocent victim" either. 

She threw her lifelong friend out on the street after: a.) betraying her in a ghastly manner sometime in the past (something worse than sleeping with her husband); b.) taking some of Kathy's possessions and displaying them openly in her apartment - something I would see as a taunt; and c.) making false promises about living arrangements.

Until Patty emerges to clear this all up, a lot of questions remain unanswered, and true guilt and innocence cannot be determined.  She can even stay behind the Pittsburgh flag or whatever - we don't need to see her face - but she owes it to all of us to go on record with her side of the story.

Oh get fucked you sanctimonious prick. You don't give a shit about Patty Senda or the weather. Stop pretending.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 10, 2015, 02:42:08 PM

Depends .... on the ratio of empty or full dishes laid down for the Pavlov Dogs.
Will they just be salivating over an empty dish or tear into the red meat?

Hey WhiteCrow, I can't get my winking Anna Gif to work.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MAX on July 10, 2015, 02:43:12 PM

If I didn't know better I would think you don't really like this guy

What gave it away? Another time, another place I'd be with Paladin and offer to help the twat; but he's so far up his own arse he hasn't time for anyone else but himself.

I like this one because the Big Guy puts his coffee mug right up to the camera - slogan:  "A Man's Got To Do What A Man's Got To Do."  That sums it up for Falkie right there.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 10, 2015, 10:41:03 AM
Bulkie is so predictable.  It's  almost like hunting pest, you know like rats? You set a trap bait it, wait and you just know they can't help it and try for the cheese, but still get caught!!

And then the equally predictable rat catchers come along and tear apart his exposed flesh. Oh what a feast they had.

Who

Says George Senda.  Hearsay (information received from other people that one cannot substantiate) doesn't hold up too well in court.  Actually, it'll get tossed out sooner than the plaintiff's attorney in the defamation suit can shout OBJECTION!

. . . she owes it to all of us to go on record with her side of the story.

Patty doesn't owe Bellgabbers anything.  She is a private person and has made it abundantly clear she wishes to remain so.

3OctaveFart

You and Kathy need to look at the moving aspects as a certain workout regimen. This might be good for you both, after all.

I delivered beer one summer- truly back-breaking work but it put me in the shape of my life, taught me the value of hard work.

Sore muscles are a sign they are actually getting some work for once.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 10, 2015, 10:46:15 AM
The tragedy is everyone knew (but Senda) that Noory was setting him for not so much a fall, but the crashing down several fights of steps and hitting every one. I have to admire Noory and Tommy on that, they caught the two faced twat and made him dance.
Let us not give tweedle dee and tweedle dumb too much credit as those two dim wits only had to fool the likes of a fat ass lazy moocher. He was ripe for the picking and he wasn't to much of a challenge.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on July 10, 2015, 11:03:02 AM
paladin, what is it going to take from bellgab to get you to hunt Senda down in real life and the two of you shoot some workout videos together?

I'd subscribe .... Hell I'll donate to paladin to make that happen!
Maybe Kathy would like to join in.

MAX

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 10, 2015, 01:28:01 PM
I still think Open Lines Gerry should have picked meth as his fake addiction.

heroin he be gone quicker.....

Jocko Johnson

Palidin as YP has said, many of us have tried to help or just build up sendamoney. Unless you were agreeing with him or sending $$$, he hardly listened. Good luck but you are wasting time I am sure you could better spend else where. Kicking his fat ass here is a whole other use of time. It has become well you all know what it feels like!!!!  ;) >:(  :o  ???  :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 10, 2015, 02:53:24 PM
Let us not give tweedle dee and tweedle dumb too much credit as those two dim wits only had to fool the likes of a fat ass lazy moocher. He was ripe for the picking and he wasn't to much of a challenge.

Fair point; but revenge is a etc etc...I can just imagine them both laughing like drains. And Senda still believes they'll deliver the goods..

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 10, 2015, 11:13:07 AM
Opening the door will have him needing at least one nap.
L O fuckin L !!!!

3OctaveFart

Paladin, Senda is your Rembrandt.

I will donate if this activity happens. Can't wait for the Rocky-like training montage.

Quote from: Who on July 10, 2015, 02:49:47 PM
Says George Senda.  Hearsay (information received from other people that one cannot substantiate) doesn't hold up too well in court.  Actually, it'll get tossed out sooner than the attorney prosecuting the defamation suit can shout OBJECTION!

Patty doesn't owe Bellgabbers anything.  She is a private person and has made it abundantly clear she wishes to remain so.

I do not claim to be a legal expert, but if Kathy and / or Falkie testified in court that Patty said something directly to either of them, or that they personally witnessed her committing some act, then I don't think it would be hearsay.  It might be hearsay if Falkie testified that Patty said something to Kathy, and Kathy wasn't there to verify if it.

I would like to see the three of them make an appearance on The People's Court.  Judge Milian could get to the bottom of all of this, and Curt would have a field day with them out in the hallway afterwards.  I'd love to see Officer McIntosh's reaction in the background too.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2015, 03:03:00 PM
I do not claim to be a legal expert, but if Kathy and / or Falkie testified in court that Patty said something directly to either of them, or that they personally witnessed her committing some act, then I don't think it would be hearsay.  It might be hearsay if Falkie testified that Patty said something to Kathy, and Kathy wasn't there to verify if it.

I would like to see the three of them make an appearance on The People's Court.  Judge Milian could get to the bottom of all of this, and Curt would have a field day with them out in the hallway afterwards.  I'd love to see Officer McIntosh's reaction in the background too.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 10, 2015, 03:03:00 PM

I caanot address the issue until after we remove all of our stuff from Patty's house,
But I will say that in what Kathy will disclose there is absolutely NO hearsay involved. What she will discuss happened and it would not have been of a civil matter so no phpony baloney People's Court but a real one with a judge and a holding cell.
We do have other revelations to bring up as well at a later time.

Jocko Johnson

HEY FATSO, YOU SAID A NUMBER OF TIMES THAT IF CERTAIN PEOPLE POSTED HERE YOU WOULD NEVER POST HERE AGAIN. SO...?
AS USUAL A MAN OF HIS WORD...YOU LAZY FAT ASS...GET LOST AND GO AWAY! BECAUSE COME THE DAY ART BEGINS HIS NEW SHOW, WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME OR DESIRE TO FUCK WITH YOU ANY LONGER. dAVE WILL THEN SOON BE OFF THE RADIO AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BAD MOUTH HIM AGAIN. SO GET AHEAD OF THE GAME. STOP POSTING HERE, AND START MAKING VIDEOS, (YOU KNOW...PUT THEM IN THE CAN) ABOUT HOW dAVE SCREWED YOU SINCE WHEN HE IS WASHING DISHES AT THE LOCAL LEBANESE RESTAURANT HE WILL HAVE NAUGHT FOR YOU!!
AT THE VERY LEAST TRY ONE TIME IN YOUR LAZY WORTHLESS LIFE TO BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD...GO AWAY!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 10, 2015, 03:12:59 PM
HEY FATSO, YOU SAID A NUMBER OF TIMES THAT IF CERTAIN PEOPLE POSTED HERE YOU WOULD NEVER POST HERE AGAIN. SO...?
AS USUAL A MAN OF HIS WORD...YOU LAZY FAT ASS...GET LOST AND GO AWAY! BECAUSE COME THE DAY ART BEGINS HIS NEW SHOW, WE WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE TIME OR DESIRE TO FUCK WITH YOU ANY LONGER. dAVE WILL THEN SOON BE OFF THE RADIO AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BAD MOUTH HIM AGAIN. SO GET AHEAD OF THE GAME. STOP POSTING HERE, AND START MAKING VIDEOS, (YOU KNOW...PUT THEM IN THE CAN) ABOUT HOW dAVE SCREWED YOU SINCE WHEN HE IS WASHING DISHES AT THE LOCAL LEBANESE RESTAURANT HE WILL HAVE NAUGHT FOR YOU!!
AT THE VERY LEAST TRY ONE TIME IN YOUR LAZY WORTHLESS LIFE TO BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD...GO AWAY!!!

Why don't you go away, jerk ?
I've been busy moving Kathy's stuff, falling off a truck and both of us are in ppain. Kathy had to go to the ER last nighht as she was literally screaming from it.
I haven't had the time to look at ALL the posts on here and don't read ones that are blocked that I never see.
If BE or DPS post it, I never see it.
Go fuck yourself. It's probably what you did best to the people of New York when you were a cop.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:11:38 PM

I caanot address the issue until after we remove all of our stuff from Patty's house,
But I will say that in what Kathy will disclose there is absolutely NO hearsay involved. What she will discuss happened and it would not have been of a civil matter so no phpony baloney People's Court but a real one with a judge and a holding cell.

I think you'd better get your "stuff" out of Patty's house and then SHUT THE HELL UP. 

Patty was a fine person as long as she was helping you move and storing your crap in her house.  Then you "blew up" at her for moving a couple of cartons without your permission and she decided she'd had enough.  Now she's the personification of evil.

You are one sorry excuse for a human being.  I take that back.  You're not human.  You're a weasel.  Or a rodent.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:11:38 PM

You know Patty has the right to throw all your stuff into the street, right? You should thank her and actually give her money for storing your stuff.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 10, 2015, 03:15:53 PM

Why don't you go away, jerk ?
I've been busy moving Kathy's stuff, falling off a truck and both of us are in ppain. Kathy had to go to the ER last nighht as she was literally screaming from it.

Everyone cut Falkie some slack. He's been busy falling off a truck and now the trauma has made him stammer.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 10, 2015, 03:19:04 PM
He's been busy falling off a truck

Can you just imagine someone turning to see that right as it happened, and thinking it was another meteor like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs?