• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

twiki

Serious question: If this show doesn't get picked up how can we even believed that this "pilot" happened and your involvement actually happened? I think you are going to need to provide proof and I don't mean a possibly photoshoped cheque from George Noory Inc. You will need to take photos and video of you performing. Perhaps Kathy and Patty can film a behind the scenes of you interacting with George.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 23, 2015, 05:40:54 AM
... And perhaps his attempted kidnapping in Mexico made him nervous...

You realize that story was either a lie or a delusion, right?  There was no 'kidnap' attempt

... Even Ronald Reagan carried a gun after the attempted assassination by Hinkley on him...

Are you sure?

Because Presidents and ex-Presidents have Secret Service detail 24/7

Think about the Hinkley-Reagan scene - what would he have done, pulled it out and started firing while the Secret Service stood around?   He was in a crowd and no one saw Hinkley coming until he fired

Link please

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 23, 2015, 03:21:14 AM
I've sent feelers to RCH about an interview. Richard might do a show with me. I'd have to ask him.
I would be willing to do that as long as Noory Is Awesome doesn't call. His treatment of Noory was reprehensible and unforgivable.
But frankly, I think the program would degenerate into a non stop series of attack phone calls by the haters on here...

I would hope so.

If any of the Coast characters deserved to be flooded with trolls, it's Richard C Shithead and his massive and quite undeserved ego

And deep down, you must know that based on what you say you suspect might happen.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 23, 2015, 03:05:44 AM
Redacted ?... I would never be on any show where Redacted would be involved one on one.

I'm pretty sure you are quite correct about this

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on June 21, 2015, 01:23:53 PM
I have to admit, one time I got help from someone to help me buy some land. He was called an employer.
You will have to explain the difference btwn 'employer' (and the bigger concept of gainfull emloyment) and grifting well meaning suckers. 
Type slowly, The Felchers prefrontal lobes never developed in his reptile brain.

3OctaveFart

Noory's show will have a short life. I would make backup plans.

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on June 21, 2015, 10:30:47 PM
Realistically Senda ..... your best years are behind you. Squandered away on over-eating, not ever developing a 'work-ethic', unable to look after your basic needs, and an attitude of entitlement ......
You're in poor health now, unemployed, lazy, and you want your piece of America ......
Just how is this all going to happen ?
That piece of shit wants to get a piece of my America?   Fuck him.  I've bled for it.   He is damn lucky he gets what gets for a monthly stipend.  He's got dick coming after that. 

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 23, 2015, 08:39:53 AM

He's going to ride Patty like a mule while she works the plot of land he's going to buy with the $250.

3OctaveFart

If anybody needs to be shown some money here it's her.
George, you ought to buy her lunch with your earnings.
She didn't have to break her ass to clean that apartment.
I was wrong about Patty. Kathy is the lazy bum.

Falkie2013

Quote from: twiki on June 23, 2015, 06:45:38 AM
Serious question: If this show doesn't get picked up how can we even believed that this "pilot" happened and your involvement actually happened? I think you are going to need to provide proof and I don't mean a possibly photoshoped cheque from George Noory Inc. You will need to take photos and video of you performing. Perhaps Kathy and Patty can film a behind the scenes of you interacting with George.

Theopolis, I will record the Skype call IF the producer allows me to. Or take a picture of me talking to him.
The program will be taped Friday. To assume a production company is going to spend all time, effort and money to give the clueless endless fun speculating that it is not going to happen is ridiculous.
Kathy is at Patty's so I can concentrate on the project.
Noory's Gaia show is still ongoing.
No one knows but the final arbiters :

The syndicator and the viewing public will determine how long the show lasts NOT any of you.

IF it's bought.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 23, 2015, 08:50:23 AM
If anybody needs to be shown some money here it's her.
George, you ought to buy her lunch with your earnings.
She didn't have to break her ass to clean that apartment.
I was wrong about Patty. Kathy is the lazy bum.

Kathy spent 3 days cleaning up that apartment mostly by herself. Hardly the actions of someone who is lazy.
I'm going to take her to Marine World or whatever its called. It costs much more than dinner and she needs the fun.
And she wants to go. Just me and her, no Patty.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 23, 2015, 08:39:53 AM

Never assume.

Sherlock Holmes.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 23, 2015, 06:52:10 AM
Are you sure?

Because Presidents and ex-Presidents have Secret Service detail 24/7

Think about the Hinkley-Reagan scene - what would he have done, pulled it out and started firing while the Secret Service stood around?   He was in a crowd and no one saw Hinkley coming until he fired

Link please

Look up from your ledgers once in awhile Mr. Cratchett and read the news.
It was all over the place about a week ago and even Noory mentioned it one night.
June 15th, 2015. Fox news, Breitbart, RR biographer and multiple places on the net.
I'm NOT going to do the work FOR you. I found the links in a second.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 23, 2015, 06:46:50 AM
You realize that story was either a lie or a delusion, right?  There was no 'kidnap' attempt

I don't recall the details.
Perhaps YOU are a delusion or imaginary.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2015, 06:26:16 AM
Could you choose not to take phone calls Falkie?  Honestly tho, I think you can handle the haters.  When they call, you could just let them ramble on and on while you plug your ears, without saying a word, and when they run out of breath, you could just politely say, "Thank You for your call." then hang up the call.   This idea allows the callers to do all the entertainment work for you, while you simply handle the "thank You for calling" at the beginning and end of the call.  On the other hand, if it's one of your friends that gets through,  then you could carry on a conversation with them.  These are just ideas, I have no doubt there are better ideas out there.

The problem is not ONE call or two. Every hater of me or Noory from this thread and this board will call and I'm not willing to let them have a field day at my expense.
My supporters will NEVER get through.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 23, 2015, 09:25:59 AM

Never assume.

Sherlock Holmes.
George. There's no market for this show. No one cares what Noory has to say. He's not exactly a public intellectual.

Jackstar

I love how this guy can post six times in a row--six!!--with an equal attention to both memes and still not be bothered to... well, you know.

MAX

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 22, 2015, 08:48:55 PM
Are you insulting the Hoagster?

Some say I look like Hoagee ,  I must say however even a dog finds that insulting

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 23, 2015, 08:41:34 AM
That piece of shit wants to get a piece of my America?   Fuck him.  I've bled for it.   He is damn lucky he gets what gets for a monthly stipend.  He's got dick coming after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqzziWdVzk

Theme song for this thread...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 23, 2015, 08:41:34 AM

Oh jeeze I've missed you.  ;D

PathoJen

Falkie, where the heck is your bed? I saw your video of your apartment, and you said, "here's my bedroom" but not a bed in sight.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 23, 2015, 09:28:42 AM

I don't recall the details.
Perhaps YOU are a delusion or imaginary.

You realise you've replied to one of very few on here you've met and incredibly offered you help?

You're a disgusting pile of shit. An ungrateful parasite. I may not agree much with PB politically but if he helped me I like to think I'd reciprocate the kindness- then down the pub. You? Drown in your own piss and shit.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 23, 2015, 11:00:30 AM
Falkie, where the heck is your bed? I saw your video of your apartment, and you said, "here's my bedroom" but not a bed in sight.

The bed is in the living room. My sofa bed. Too big and heavy to drag into there even if I had the room.
That room was the bedroom when I had a bed.
Noory taping at 1 PM today, PST. Producer and I talked about 10 minutes ago.
Call will be done on Skype but will be a one way call. They can see me but I can't seetheir control room.
I will record it if allowed.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on June 23, 2015, 10:07:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqzziWdVzk

Theme song for this thread...

Fuck you too.
I worked hard when I was working and am entitled to my benefits AND my chance at the American Dream as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jackstar on June 23, 2015, 09:54:34 AM
I love how this guy can post six times in a row--six!!--with an equal attention to both memes and still not be bothered to... well, you know.

Complain about my posts all you want but not word one about Paladin's, Pud's or all the other space wasters out there who post here taking up a whole page and say little worth reading except to spew their repeated bs over and over.
As to Noory's show not having a market, that remains to be seen. He does have a following out there and it is NOT up to Bellgabbers or their opinion of his skills as to whether or not the show will be bought.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on June 23, 2015, 11:24:42 AM
Truth cuts like a knife...

In your case, a very dull and rusty butter knife.

Shows the true caliber of the typical hater in here. One who advocates arson and making someone homeless or a murder victim rather than help.

Sorry, I think I must have been reading the wrong forum.  As pate says, carry on.

Noory said he has a concealed carry permit and presumably carries a gun on him at times. Perhaps he's had trouble with some people in the past in person, I don't know...

He has said that many times over the years, as an avid listener such as yourself would know.  I think if anything should alert people to the need for stricter gun laws, it is the thought of Noory with a concealed weapon.

Noory is far more visible and chooses to go around the country, Canada and perhaps Mexico.
It makes him a target.

Then he's out of luck.  Canada and Mexico would almost certainly not allow him to bring his handgun into the country.