• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2015, 07:09:06 AM
I sat next to him on a plane once...didn't say anything as everyone else was talking to him...also, what would I say, never read any of his books...he seemed a little annoyed by the attention...
Chefist, In the 80s, when I lived in L.A.  I once rode an elevator with Rob "Meathead" Reiner at a Proctologist Medical Building.

Quote from: ge30542 on July 07, 2015, 03:45:11 PM
Chefist, In the 80s, when I lived in L.A.  I once rode an elevator with Rob "Meathead" Reiner at a Proctologist Medical Building.

There are entire buildings for that?  I hope it wasn't a phallic shaped edifice.

ge30542

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 07, 2015, 03:54:37 PM
There are entire buildings for that?

(LOTS of A-holes in L.A.)

Zenman

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
Shocking Bill Cosby was just quoted on CNN as saying that in Las Vegas he met Ms. Redacted and had sex with her.

Art

Again?

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on July 07, 2015, 03:45:11 PM
LOL...now THAT is absolutely fitting!

bateman

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 07, 2015, 12:06:23 PM
Hi everyone, I made a new trailer to help with the blitz. Please share it on social media. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/KcetVjbqmE8

Fan-fucking-tastic.

Zenman

Hi everyone, I made a new trailer to help with the blitz. Please share it on social media. Hope you all enjoy it.

Most excellent, Mr. Rossy. You brought back a couple of the topics I'd forgotten about: Zero Point and Art's famous Loop Antenna which developed it's own voltage. And Art plugs his own website. Very cool. Just put it up on the FB and tweetered it. Blitz, Blitz!

Skunk Ape

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 07, 2015, 02:27:41 PM

Bet he didn't include that I kicked his butt, took his 'ludes, and gave them to MV.

I believe that video was leaked.

bateman

Quote from: Skunk Ape on July 07, 2015, 04:29:16 PM
I believe that video was leaked.

Probably more like the Jonah Hill pool party scene.

trust_no_one

Awesome ! - shared on Facebook and tweeted.  Loved the thunderclap at the end...

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on July 07, 2015, 01:06:43 PM
Shocking Bill Cosby was just quoted on CNN as saying that in Las Vegas he met Ms. Redacted and had sex with her.

Art
WTF? 

paladin1991

Quote from: transistor under my pillow on July 07, 2015, 01:28:09 PM

Nah, just an observation that only a BellGabber would make from this part of a CNN report:

"He (Cosby) did say he gave drugs to "other people," but when Troiani began to ask Cosby if he gave other people Quaaludes knowing they were illegal, Cosby's attorney interjected and said that his client acknowledged giving them only to a woman whose name is redacted." [/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
A related observation: I'll bet that Bill Cosby was so happy to hear about Jared...

[/font][/size]
Ah... now I get it.  wasted a perfectly good 'WTF' on this.

WOTR

Quote from: MV on July 07, 2015, 02:50:13 PM

lol, what the hell.  yes, that's right, ladies and gents.  art bell, THE art bell, was banned from a trucking site.
For extra points, and a good laugh, you should ban him from Bellgab.  I struggle with the true, dictionary meaning of irony... But there would have to be SOME irony in that action.

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on July 07, 2015, 06:05:46 PM
For extra points, and a good laugh, you should ban him from Bellgab.  I struggle with the true, dictionary meaning of irony... But there would have to be SOME irony in that action.

If he did, imagine what the GabCast would be like.

WhiteCrow

I am also shocked he admitted that.  Bet he didn't include that I kicked his butt, took his 'ludes, and gave them to MV.  I did leave Mr. Cosby with the number to a good therapist though; he didn't respond too well to being beaten up by a girl.  It wasn't the come on that ticked me off, he said he had never heard of Art Bell... the nerve.   ;)   

Thanks Ms Redacted, never in my wildest dreams about you  would I have imagined that your frst bio info would be so saucy!

Queen

I am also shocked he admitted that.  Bet he didn't include that I kicked his butt, took his 'ludes, and gave them to MV.  I did leave Mr. Cosby with the number to a good therapist though; he didn't respond too well to being beaten up by a girl.  It wasn't the come on that ticked me off, he said he had never heard of Art Bell... the nerve.   ;)   

You beat up fat albert how dare u lol

laserjock

Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".  I've had my fill of the attitude and the treatment of liberalism.  My apologies, but I just am at a place philisophically where some of the sucking up to Art (I LOVE Art, but some stuff here is just plain too much), and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with.  Don't get me wrong, you are all very interesting people and some of you are even pretty bright, but I just don't have the stamina or value system to spend time here when I can spend it renewing my technical education (I'm trying to do a career shift for the better).  God bless you all, and please don't reply and go off topic, I won't even come here to see the replies anyways.  May you all fare well, but I'm outa here.  Peace all!

WOTR

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 07, 2015, 09:55:53 AM
Please forgive my future transgressions as they are bound to happen.

... And forgive us our future transgressions, as we forgive those who transgress against us in the future.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: laserjock on July 07, 2015, 09:21:06 PM
Just want to pop in here and say to everyone, "hi, and goodbye".  I've had my fill of the attitude and the treatment of liberalism.  My apologies, but I just am at a place philisophically where some of the sucking up to Art (I LOVE Art, but some stuff here is just plain too much), and the berating of people such as gays is just not the kind of thing I want to spend what little time I have with.  Don't get me wrong, you are all very interesting people and some of you are even pretty bright, but I just don't have the stamina or value system to spend time here when I can spend it renewing my technical education (I'm trying to do a career shift for the better).  God bless you all, and please don't reply and go off topic, I won't even come here to see the replies anyways.  May you all fare well, but I'm outa here.  Peace all!

Oh look who returns to hijack Art's thread. You never post in politics with your whiny bullshit-JUST HERE- for max views.

Good riddance to bad garbage. And you'll be back within weeks with another tampon caught sideways post.

You fag.

chefist

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 07, 2015, 10:12:14 PM
   Oh look who returns to hijack Art's thread. You never post in politics with your whiny bullshit-JUST HERE- for max views.

Good riddance to bad garbage. And you'll be back within weeks with another tampon caught sideways post.

You fag.
it's gotta be Producer Lisa, Eddie...

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2015, 10:15:23 PM
it's gotta be Producer Lisa, Eddie...
Chef, Ed... are the premrats still pulling that bullshit? I know they were running scared once Art/Sirius became public knowledge as per them showing up last time, gut tells me their shitting their pants now so I guess I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are still up to pulling that crap. Tell me it isn't so?

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2015, 06:02:32 PM
  Ah... now I get it.  wasted a perfectly good 'WTF' on this.

Eddie Coyle

I think Lazycock isn't a PremRat plant, just a faggy douche of it's own accord.

Zenman

Great GabCast! Airyn's call was definitely worth the price of admission. I think the partying has definitely started already with less that 2 weeks to go till blastoff, with the heavy partying starting pretty much on Saturday the 18th, I think, when the pre-shows start! Yippie!!

chefist

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 07, 2015, 10:19:39 PM
Chef, Ed... are the premrats still pulling that bullshit? I know they were running scared once Art/Sirius became public knowledge as per them showing up last time, gut tells me their shitting their pants now so I guess I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are still up to pulling that crap. Tell me it isn't so?
this bot was here a few weeks ago filibustering the thread with social justice bs...would not take it to the politics thread which was the giveaway.... Everyone knows what's up now...

And always pops up when there is a GabCast...hmmmm...

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 07, 2015, 10:22:54 PM
   I think Lazycock isn't a PremRat plant, just a faggy douche of it's own accord.
I never viewed this place as a bastion of anti-liberalism nor anti-gay. But I don't delve into the politics forum. Good news on the premrat part.

WOTR

unreal how the timing of the graphic, the sound and the words meshed.  What music did you have as an "intermission" on that?  It created the perfect mood.
Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 07, 2015, 12:17:59 PMI intentionally left the quotes unsourced to hopefully make people google them and read about the people. Haha

Well, it worked.  I had actually already googled "whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o clock is a scoundrel" before reading that you had done this purposely.

Quote from: chefist on July 07, 2015, 10:26:22 PM
this bot was here a few weeks ago filibustering the thread with social justice bs...would not take it to the politics thread which was the giveaway.... Everyone knows what's up now...

And always pops up when there is a GabCast...hmmmm...
Let's send the lad a chocolate puddin pop? Ease his pain a little. I noticed the thread choice and a few keywords raised some flags for me.
Premrats, I wouldn't pull that crap again if your bossman jor'ge assigns you to that mission, it will be your undoing.