• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

GOOD EYE!  What I am trying to focus on here is why Dietrich would claim ANY relation to this ship. I am also a wooden ship modeler. Your perception of Masts and rigging is accurate. It was a  three-masted "square-rigger"1886.

https://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/balclutha.htm

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 09:06:14 PM
GOOD EYE!  What I am trying to focus on here is why Dietrich would claim ANY relation to this ship. I am also a wooden ship modeler. Your perception of Masts and rigging is accurate.
I'm no expert, but I learned to sail over 50 years ago. I've spent hundreds if not thousands of hours sitting as rail meat during sailboat races.

pate

Quote from: Pelayo on October 20, 2019, 09:00:01 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a sailing ship rigged like that. What should be the main mast is shorter than the fore and aft masts.

The main-top-mast hasn't been stepped.  The fore-top & mizzen-top masts have been stepped in that picture.

It is a bit odd, but maybe the photograph was taken in the middle of the top-mast stepping process...

pate

I will also note that the spar for the fore-top-sail is also not installed.  I suspect the picture was taken in the middle of rigging  to sail or un-rigging for maintenance or long term parking at port.

Nautical Shore.

Gunner65

Quote from: pate on October 20, 2019, 09:16:54 PM
The main-top-mast hasn't been stepped.  The fore-top & mizzen-top masts have been stepped in that picture.

It is a bit odd, but maybe the photograph was taken in the middle of the top-mast stepping process...
During the period that wooden ships were being "modified" for steam power and required a "stack" normally replacing the "mainmast"

Pelayo

Could be, but when I saw this picture, it went against the grain of everything I knew of sailing ships.

Gunner65

We should create a new thread about the history of old wooden ships!  I would much rather discuss this than Douglas Dietrich!

I have "kit" models I can build this winter. It is a dying art. I have a "workshop" and tools. I am sure WAN would be interested. Just a thought.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 09:22:44 PM
We should create a new thread about old wooden ships!
Here is something better to listen to than ddd's inane/insane ramblings:                 https://youtu.be/O69L2mO9y-4

Pelayo

I liked building models like most boys, but my older brother was a fanatic. Unfortunately for him I liked blowing up models. He used to get so pissed at me!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 20, 2019, 09:42:00 PM
I liked building models like most boys, but my older brother was a fanatic. Unfortunately for him I liked blowing up models. He used to get so pissed at me!
I built plastic models of WW2 Navy aircraft in the 1970's. I had a collection of about 25 (mostly 1:48) I came home on leave one year to find my younger brothers had gotten hold of them and "bastardized" or destroyed them.  I have never forgiven them.

Gunner65

Wooden ship modelling is a dying art.  And I am not claiming to be an expert.  It is just my love of ships etc.  I was offered over 1k for the1:48  model of Hokulea 1.  I turned it down.

Gunner65

Even the terms used to refer to ships (nautical) has become "archchaic": Masts and rigging, types of sails, types of ships.  All of it is now lost to history.

Gunner65

I will look into this. I think she was a beautiful ship though. Sleek.

What is your best design?  Cutter? Schooner?

I prefer the two-masted schooner, but I just love wooden ships.

Gunner65

When I was in college I came across the writings of Jack London and his gaff-rigged yacht the "Snark". 

Gunner65

The man pictured in a photo seated on the starboard bow of the Snark was called "Nature Man"

Gunner65

Dietrich is ranting about satanic ritual abuse and continues to lie.   He will eventually regret his claims regarding May Brussel.

Gunner65

Dietrich is a rat who is hiding from the rest of the world.  While he snivels and snorts and drewels his insane bull shit.

Gunner65

There is no "Vox Arca".  This is Dietrich vomiting his lies.  It is time for people to expose Dietrich.

HIS SISTER HOLDS THE MECHANISM?

Gunner65

This is an attack on Aquino and a threat to others

Dietirch claims he rescued hundred of these: mannequins from the Presidio

Dietrich's sister could put an end to him once she reveals the truth.

Gunner65

Dietrich admits his sister is not dead!

During his bizarre birthday shit-show, Dietrich regurgitated and embellished upon the ridiculous claim that he has a "device" called the "VOX ARCHA" which gives him the power to destroy the entire world. 

But this time, Dietrich claims that his elder sister has an exact copy of the device!  He has never made this claim in any of his previous and rare mentions of his sister.  Dietrich is now claiming that she is "publicly or officially dead" (whatever the fuck that means).  Which is total bullshit because my recent investigation indicates the complete opposite!  I have found no public or official record showing she is deceased!

"And my' publicly decedent' sister, my sister known to be dead 'officially', holds the replicated redundancy mechanism."

Gunner65

Yesterday at 05:34:33 PM »

"Note:  There is also the fact that we have a consistent number of guests visiting this thread, some of whom may be communicating with Dietrich.
In either case, there has been no mention by Dietrich himself who could present evidence which proves I am wrong, or admit he has been lying about her being dead for some reason and then accuse me of stalking her."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6gxZ_8ioM

(5:33:00 - 5:38:00)  Dietrich mentions his sister at 5:36:00

I wonder if Dietrich's sister is aware of what he was up to all these years. All the lies and terrible things he has been saying about her and their parents on the internet. She would probably not be too amused by this revelation and she could decide to cut Dietrich off from all monetary support and never speak to him again.
Then DD will end up as a filthy homeless street bum having to beg for change just to survive.

Hey Dietrich, your "officially dead" sister will be the Vox Arca of your ultimate destruction. You never thought this day would come did you swine?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 21, 2019, 02:58:52 PM
I wonder if Dietrich's sister is aware of what he was up to all these years. All the lies and terrible things he has been saying about her and their parents on the internet. She would probably not be too amused by this revelation and she could decide to cut Dietrich off from all monetary support and never speak to him again.
Then DD will end up as a filthy homeless street bum having to beg for change just to survive.
I believe something occurred years ago between Dietrich and his sister which resulted in her rejection of him.  I think there was a problem with Dietrich and his family and likely connected to his apparent mental illness.  I don't know if she is aware of the things he has said about his own family, but if she is, it means Dietrich is aware of it and might be attempting to punish her in some sick way by saying she is dead.

This is why I did not mention anything Dietrich has claimed in my letter to her. The fact is, we may never know the truth unless she chooses to respond.

What I do know is that Dietrich is now aware of my investigation and is hinting that his sister is alive!  This is very important because he is not admitting he lied, he is twisting the lie by saying she is "officially or publicly" deceased, which is also not true but serves his intent to cover his ass!  Dietrich could have presented evidence:  He didn't.  Dietrich could have accused me of stalking a dead relative: He didn't. 

What Dietrich is implying now is that his sister is alive, but is somehow "publicly or officially" listed as being deceased.  This makes no sense at all.

If the sister and DD's parents rejected him years ago then we still have the question of where he is getting the money that is supporting him.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 21, 2019, 03:33:32 PM
If the sister and DD's parents rejected him years ago then we still have the question of where he is getting the money that is supporting him.
I don't believe Dietrichs' parents willed him any assets whatsoever beyond personal property.  I believe he is being truthful in saying his source of income is SSDI because that would also coincide with a diagnosis of being mentally ill.

I do not believe he was a qualified caretaker for both his parents for over a decade.  His previous statements regarding his sister would suggest she was deceased in the late 1990's before he began "caring for" his elderly parents.  I believe this to be a lie. Dietrich's' initial appearance on C2C was in 2008 after calling into the show for about a year. His father died in 2007. I believe his claims that Japan and the Axis won WW2 was likely one of the reasons he may have had family problems which continued until the death of his mother in 2011.  Keep in mind, Dietrich lived in the same apartment with his parents the entire time. 

The fact that Dietrich would use his fathers' name and perfect service record to introduce himself and bolster his credibility while lying about his own is not something family members would appreciate.  And to do this following the death of his father, claiming the Japs won WW2 would also not have been appreciated.  But Dietrich has gone much further than that in the past year, eventually rejecting his father and mother by claiming he is the biological son of Adolf Hitler.  You can bet his sister wants nothing whatsoever to do with him.