• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

ddd is such a gentleman, he's always asking people at the bar "can I push your stool in?"

Pelayo

justin's only friends are his pimples.             https://youtu.be/_0haY3IKf-A

Gunner65

Attacks Pavel Eduard.  Without evidence!  This is going to be one of those "ATTACK" shit-shows. where Dietrich slanders anyone and everyone who knows he is a fraud!

Pelayo

Yeah right ddd, like I'm going to donate to a stupid schickelgruber like you.

Gunner65

Dietrichs'  SHIT SHOW has now taken on a new dimension.  The word "SHIT" is being used more by himself than ever!  Dietrich leaves to take a shit!  SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Dietrich leaves these two idiots to discuss possession of pot.  NICE!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 07:28:58 PM
Dietrichs'  SHIT SHOW has now taken on a new dimension.  The word "SHIT" is being used more by himself than ever!  Dietrich leaves to take a shit!  SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Dietrich leaves these two idiots to discuss possession of pot.  NICE!
ddd always talks about butt secks and now his whole show is about shit. Sigmund Freud would have fun diagnosing ddd's mental disorders.

Pelayo

You mean you didn't have fun ddd at that conference where Richard Dolan ambushed you by pointing out the truth that the japs lost WW2?

Pelayo

Hey, where's little Brendan tonight? I missed the pre-show warm-up.

Pelayo

Hitler? Again? Hitler, schmitler, he is a Schicklegruber.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 20, 2019, 07:48:11 PM
Hey, where's little Brendan tonight? I missed the pre-show warm-up.
Good question.

Pelayo

Living in Shit City, ddd thinks swimming in shit is normal. Here is one of Shit City's poop maps:               

Gunner65

Attacks Heather Holman who is in the YT chat. 

HERE WE GO with the shit-show.  Two hours of fucking, lame ass-sucking bullshit thus far.  I want to hear SOBBING!  I want to hear RAVING! 

Gunner65

I want to hear Dietrich attack me! Why is he not attacking me? Because I hit back!

Pelayo

Hey ddd, if she could help Michael Aquino with his cancer, ask Heather Holman if she can help you with your hemorrhoids.

Gunner65

Dracula Dietrich has a serious hemorrhoid problem!  That would coincide with the comments of Venus Clark who complained Dietrich never washes his own ass!

Pelayo

Ha! ddd criticizes Bram Stoker's writing because of its verbosity and Victorian speech, making it ponderous and hard to read. Unintelligible. Hmmmmm, who does that sound like?

Gunner65

Exactly!  While Dietrich attempts a Slovakian accent! What a fucking idiot!

Gunner65

NOTE:  Dietrich claims he "trained" for boot-camp in the USMC by "running on a beach" and "running against surf up to his neck".  He claims he swam to Balclutha Island to a "ship".   I guess we can assume by this claim that he had no problems with "swim qualification" in USMC boot-camp. He failed out, but he claims he had trained.  THIS IS A FIRST!

Did Dietrich fail the USMC "swim qualification"?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you are not a Native American. You weren't even born in America. So why don't you take your land stealing ass back to taiwan. Native Americans don't want your crazy ass here , living off hard-working taxpayers money, any more than the rest of us do.

Gunner65

Balclutha Island? Did Dietrich swim to New Zealand?  LOL!  What is Dietrich claiming here? 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 08:30:08 PM
NOTE:  Dietrich claims he "trained" for boot-camp in the USMC by "running on a beach" and "running against surf up to his neck".  He claims he swam to Balclutha Island to a "ship".   I guess we can assume by this claim that he no problems with "swim qualification" in USMC boot-camp. He failed out, but he claims he had trained.  THIS IS A FIRST!
Did he train in San Diego? I know they have a beach on "the strand" between North Island and Imperial Beach that they practice beach landings on.

Gunner65

You can "look this up" Pelayo: Where is Balclutha Island relative to San Francisco? And if he enlisted in Oakland this claim is also total bullshit!

Gunner65

My research shows he enlisted in the "delayed entry program" (DEP) on October 20, 1986.  In Oakland, CA. And reported to MCRD San Diego, CA on October 20, 1987.  He was given an Entry Level Separation (ELS) in January 1988.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 08:42:58 PM
You can "look this up" Pelayo: Where is Balclutha Island relative to San Francisco? And if he enlisted in Oakland this claim is also total bullshit!
I think he was referring to this ship by that name anchored in the bay:           https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balclutha_(1886) Click on the link next to the light bulb.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 20, 2019, 08:47:27 PM
I think he was referring to this ship by that name anchored in the bay:           https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balclutha_(1886)
Yes! He did!   He claims he swam to it!  As a "test" prior to his going to "USMC boot camp"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Location_map_San_Francisco_County.png

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 20, 2019, 08:56:50 PM

I don't think I've ever seen a sailing ship rigged like that. What should be the main mast is shorter than the fore and aft masts.