• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

If ddd ever realizes his fantasy of leading his shithole army of antifa scum against the US,  it will be a turkey shoot. "Get some, ddd. Get some!"      https://youtu.be/03dUWx_Fcx4

Gunner65

"My officially dead sister, someday I may share more about her story" - Douglas Dietrich

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 25, 2019, 06:39:42 PM
Photo of Joyce M. Dietrich (1981)
Photo of Douglas Dietrich: (date unknown)

Joyce Dietrich - Douglas Dietrich: Photo Comparison
https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/10/photo-comparison.html

Similarities:
1. Shape of face
2. Hairlines/Scalp
3. Eyebrows
4. Cheek structure
5. Slight dimple/upper lip
6. Shape of jaw
7. Overall facial proportions

Sources:
1. National Archives and Records Administration
2. Social Security Administration Death Index (1935-2014)
3. Ancestry.com

Gunner65

Dietrich is still working on that "story" but the fact is Joyce M. Lee (Dietrich) is not "officially dead" according to the Social Security Death Index as of 2014.  Dietrich has claimed she was dead since 2008.

Dietrich rants about Sylvia Plath.  Why? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Plath
Plath was clinically depressed for most of her adult life, and was treated multiple times with electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). She died by suicide in 1963.

Gunner65

Donations to Dietrich this week:  $575.00

Combine that with what he said he received his last show.  Dietrich is now making a point of saying he cannot earn more than 1,200.00 per month in "UNEARNED INCOME"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 06:15:37 PM
Dietrich is still working on that "story" but the fact is Joyce M. Lee (Dietrich) is not "officially dead" according to the Social Security Death Index as of 2014.  Dietrich has claimed she was dead since 2008.

Dietrich rants about Sylvia Plath.  Why? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Plath
Plath was clinically depressed for most of her adult life, and was treated multiple times with electroconvulsive therapy (ECT). She died by suicide in 1963.
If I heard ddd right, it sounded like he said his dad had a crush on her and took him to meet her. Kinda hard to do when she died a couple years before he was born.

Gunner65

YES!  Little things like this are easy to miss, but Dietrich does it all the time.  Very short claims (less than 60-second soundbites) hidden in 6-7 hour shows!

Pelayo

When ddd finally gets around to ending it all, his suicide will be much more theatrical. First he will bite off his own penis, then stab himself in the stomach with a samurai sword, and then jump off the Golden Gate bridge. "Goodbye cruel wooooorrrrrrlllllld!"                       

Gunner65

Dietrich is now telling people how to deal with an emergency.  He is largely NOT AFFECTED by any of the fires north of San Francisco.

Gunner65

Peter Moon says there are "bunkers"  blah, blah. WTF  Just as he did about Mantauk and his BS about that.

And "Donald Trump" is destroying California.  Peter Moon is a LIAR! and I have already shown what records were destroyed by the NPRC fire!
ANYONE can look this shit up!

TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 06:46:46 PM
Peter Moon says there are "bunkers"  blah, blah. WTF  Just as he did about Mantauk and his BS about that.

And "Donald Trump" is destroying California.  Peter Moon is a LIAR! and I have already shown what records were destroyed by the NPRC fire!
ANYONE can look this shit up!

TOTAL BULLSHIT!
Maybe he was referring to the old gun emplacements from way back when. They have them at the entrance to Puget sound and the mouth of the Columbia, so I'm pretty sure they had them guarding Shit City bay.   

Gunner65

Moon was referring to the Presidio and is "setting up" to talk about Dietrichs claims of Aquino roasting and eating children on "spits"

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 06:56:03 PM
Moon was referring to the Presidio and is "setting up" to talk about Dietrichs claims of Aquino roasting and eating children on "spits"
Hmmm, sounds like a party the Clintons would throw.            https://youtu.be/yyNmqBkck1Y

Gunner65

This "Brenden" (now Dietrichs' producer) is a student at UC Davis?  Sacramento. CA
Lives in Fair Oaks, CA.  Peter Moon is planning a trip to visit Dietrich!

https://www.facebook.com/hippie94

https://www.distance-cities.com/distance-fair-oaks-ca-to-davis-ca

Pelayo

Hey Brendan, you know how ddd said he called your mom disgusting names? He wasn't kidding, he doesn't like it when people take time off from producing his shit show like you did last week.

Pelayo

ddd tries to mass market himself, but like everything he does, he fails miserably.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 07:10:47 PM
I just tuned in...

I dunno why.
I DO!  Love you Brig!  Moon used Preston Nichols and he is "using Dietrich"..in my opinion.

Pelayo

Hi Brig, always nice to have a lady's company. :)

Lilith

I'll try to endure the DDD more often, just to keep you guys company I guess.  ;D

Pelayo

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 07:13:28 PM
I'll try to endure the DDD more often, just to keep you guys company I guess.  ;D
Excellent!  :) You have given ddd some zingers on more than one occasion!

Lilith

Quote from: Pelayo on October 27, 2019, 07:15:55 PM
Excellent!  :) You have given ddd some zingers on more than one occasion!

It's easier listening when he has a guest.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 07:13:28 PM
Yes.  The trick to listening to Dietrich is actually NOT listening to him!  LOL!  It is researching what he says....and taking notes. It also helps to have others "listening". 

See how Moon mentions Aquino?  This is a perfect example!  Dietrich is PREDICTABLE!  He is LEADING up to something, he "USES" his followers as guests as "PROPS" when he plans an attack on someone.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 07:17:47 PM
Yes.  The trick to listening to Dietrich is actually NOT listening to him!  LOL!  It is researching what he says....and taking notes. It also helps to have others "listening". 

See how Moon mentions Aquino?  This is a perfect example!

I HEARD that.

I will make better effort from now on Gunner.

Lilith

et-cetera et-cetera

DDD can pronounce most words.

Gunner65

Yes Brig:  Use of "KEYWORDS" Dietrich uses prior to outrageous clams etc.  The way Dietrich makes subtle mentioning of people or facts, he is actually "telegraphing" where he is going and who he is targeting!

Pelayo

What a stinking pile of shit ddd is. He uses Kitty Genovese as an example why people didn't call the police because they were afraid of getting sent to a gulag. No you stupid piece of shit, they didn't want retribution from gang members. Idiot!

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 04:38:51 PM
I predict Dietrich will be on the "warpath" tonight and is likely to use Peter Moon as a "prop" while he attacks and slanders people.  Dietrich will probably mention Sean David Morton being abused in prison (which is likely a lie created by Morton himself), my comments to Peter Moon (who takes whatever Dietrich claims to be factual), my exposing Dietrichs' lying about his sister being dead, and my publishing the Naturalization documents of his mother and the yearbook photograph and facial comparison of himself to his sister.

Dietrich is very predictable.  He will often use a guest to "back him" when attacking others.  Probably because his feelings of superiority are enhanced.  I expect we will hear a lot of stifled, sniveling noises punctuated by episodes of boisterous "fake theatrical" laughter as he basks in the sick pleasure he gets from his defamation and slandering of his detractors. 

Peter Moon is an opportunist of the first order.  I suspect that he is secretly manipulating Dietrich for his own purposes, just as he has done with others in order to publish his "factual", "Non-fiction" books.  Both waiting anxiously for Aquino to die so they can profit from Dietrichs' lies.

Pelayo

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 07:20:04 PM
et-cetera et-cetera

DDD can pronounce most words.
ddd can pronounce words correctly, he deliberately mispronounces words to make him sound "international." Like instead of saying women he says woman. Everything he does is an amateur, clownish attempt to be somebody he is not.