• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: crankshaft on April 23, 2018, 02:27:39 PM
I've had it.

Just where TF is this thread actually going?

I don't want to wake up in the middle of some night and find out that I've been fucked without realizing it.
Well, it looks like it's soon going to be retitled as "Midnight In The Desert With Someone Other Than Heather Wade"

chefist

Juan

It would appear that Heather has bought a house and lost her job before the first payment is due. That would certainly drive one crazy.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on April 23, 2018, 02:30:43 PM
Well, it looks like it's soon going to be retitled as "Midnight In The Desert With Someone Other Than Heather Wade"
Rename it to "MV's Midnight Ride"

Ding Dong the witch is gone, the witch is gone, the witch is gone!j3

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on April 23, 2018, 02:31:59 PM
It would appear that Heather has bought a house and lost her job before the first payment is due. That would certainly drive one crazy.
It’s certainly shitty timing. Damn you, Art!

El Chorro

Does she own any of the broadcast equipment, and is any of it on her property? She's playing a dangerous game...it's so easy to just lock her out. Then it's just her in a truck without wheels out in the middle of no where.

At the end, Art was her teacher, her mentor, but she was a "successor" in training. No one gets to decide who that really is except the public.

Taco Bell

inb4 she calls in with spiritual songs tonight

bellNwhistle

Is she done? Or are we just musing about the what-ifs?

Morgus

Quote from: El Chorro on April 23, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
Does she own any of the broadcast equipment, and is any of it on her property? She's playing a dangerous game...it's so easy to just lock her out. Then it's just her in a truck without wheels out in the middle of no where.

At the end, Art was her teacher, her mentor, but she was a "successor" in training. No one gets to decide who that really is except the public.
The past month she was using Art's studio with Art's equipment.
Before that Keith probably let her use some equipment at her old place and she probably sent all that back to Keith when she moved to Pahrump.
So if she can't get into Art's old studio HW probably has no equipment to broadcast now.

Morgus

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 02:35:12 PM
HW said she would quit if there was a guest host...

ItsTelly

Ian Punnett lives in Phoenix does he not?

What about John B. Wells?

Telly

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:35:42 PM
HW said she would quit if there was a guest host...

And Keith said there’s definitely a guest host? This chick riding a washing machine?

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

The drama bitch is stating that it has been done.  Maybe she's burning the bridge and, instead of trying to hold on, she's doing the "blow it up" move.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 02:37:24 PM
The drama bitch is stating that it has been done.  Maybe she's burning the bridge and, instead of trying to hold on, she's doing the "blow it up" move.
stupid on her part.

Morgus

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 23, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
And Keith said there’s definitely a guest host?
Thats what Keith put up at the MITD website today.

Morgus

HW posted the no guest host or she would quit statement several days ago.
Perhaps Keith decided to call her bluff today after giving her a week off?

Juan

I suppose the listening audience will be more than 1955 tonight.

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2018, 09:21:55 AM
Send him cash donations frequently.

I'd donate to him if he promised I could be unbanned from his youtube and he agreed he would never ban me again no matter what I said :)

moosie

Quote from: Azzerae on April 23, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Bateman seems to be living his life.

After having declined an offer to guest host Midnight in the Desert BEFORE HEATHER ever did, it was revealed that he possessed something she didn't: a little bit of "self respect".
I listened to the Gabcast where Heather admitted to rattling his cage. She translated his being considered by others for her position as him threatening her and giving her a right to retaliate. To me this smacks of objectification and is a troubling sign.
Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
More HW facebook posts now:

There is more of it. We should all bash a guest host because Heather isn't capable of doing the show yet? The world should simply stop turning until her grief ends? I feel sorry for her loss of Art Bell. I feel much sorrier for Art's family. But life doesn't stop for anyone's grief.

Gab cast promises to be enthralling. BTW MV I'll take those curtains and I could use a second office chair, thanks in advance.

Grifynne

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 23, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
Can't say I blame him

Considering what heard about her calling Bateman and harassing mv on the phone after a car accident, I imagine she's blowing up KR's phone and freaking out.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:35:14 PM
The past month she was using Art's studio with Art's equipment.
Before that Keith probably let her use some equipment at her old place and she probably sent all that back to Keith when she moved to Pahrump.
So if she can't get into Art's old studio HW probably has no equipment to broadcast now.
Morgus, The Moon-landing-Walter-Cronkite of BellGab.  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
HW posted the no guest host or she would quit statement several days ago.
Perhaps Keith decided to call her bluff today after giving her a week off?
Checkmate.

munbeam666

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 02:12:20 PM
I'm tonight's guest host on MITD.
I wish I could listen to it, but I have to work

Morgus

Quote from: Grifynne on April 23, 2018, 02:44:16 PM
Considering what heard about her calling Bateman and harassing mv on the phone after a car accident, I imagine she's blowing up KR's phone and freaking out.
HW posted she has been trying to call Keith Rowland today but he won't take her calls...

Father Jack

Cheesis K. Reist! What a fainting-away drama queen. Give her a mint julep already! I had no opinion of Heather before, never having heard her, but I'm beginning to form one now, and it ain't good. Hard to cut her any slack when she comes off like this.