• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Hi Art!

Enjoying all this?

I figured you would.

Mm-hmmm.

You were right.

You told her that 3rd Secret of Fatima, didn’t you?  I thought Father Malachi told you not to tell anybody?

What?  She’s going to reveal it on MiTD next Monday?  Wow.

So, you think I should renew my subscription, huh?

Ok buddy. 
Take it easy.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SergeantMajor on April 23, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
Heather is now posting the following

Enjoy Midnight In The Desert with Keith Rowland. He is running the show now. It's been a lot of fun and I love each and every one of you.

I guess she’s done

After she posted that Keith offered her job back and she has not yet retracted that post or said anything else. I hope she quits and MV takes over tonight with goblins and such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

MAX

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Or burst into the studio, mash the guest host's face to a bloody pulp, before blowing her brains out.

now that is good radio

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
I'll bet the Heather devotees would have been pleasantly surprised at MV's prowess behind the mic.

He has the voice for it.

Kolchak

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on April 23, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Keith should simulcast the Emergency GabCast in place of tonight’s MITD rerun...

Yes, yes he SHOULD!

Hells Mole

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 06:27:17 PM
I'll bet the Heather devotees would have been pleasantly surprised at MV's prowess behind the mic.

That's what I'm saying.  I have to assume most of these ardent fans of hers have somehow not heard much of anything else.  How else could their opinions be explained?  Brain damage notwithstanding, naturally.

What happens when they tune in and BAM, an engaging host who can command a mic?  They listen, and they like it.
In the second hour they'd be pulling out their credit cards to order their Goblins & Such mouse pads and beer cozies.

i wonder if Art will call Norry during Ghost to Ghost AM?

Chine

Quote from: Kolchak on April 23, 2018, 06:30:21 PM
She's even liking her own posts.

She gave herself a crying emoji reaction on her own post. Hahaha.

PrairieGhost

Okay, I haven't lurked in one day....

Let me see if I got this straight, Heather didn't know if she could continue the show, Keith tries to find a guest host and it was possibly MV (would be good IMO.... no dick sucky) But.... Heather thinks she is being betrayed by Keith because he knows there is more to why she can't come back right now... So.... She quits the show and says Keith is the new host and it's been fun but then... Keith says she's coming back next week and there will be a week of replays now?

Does that about sum up what I missed in the last 12 hours?

I mean WTF.....?

I'll be honest, I'm guessing at this because after reading, I still don't know what the fuck is really going on.

whoozit

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 23, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Let me see if I got this straight, Heather didn't know if she could continue the show, Keith tries to find a guest host and it was possibly MV (would be good IMO.... no dick sucky) But.... Heather thinks she is being betrayed by Keith because he knows there is more to why she can't come back right now... So.... She quits the show and says Keith is the new host and it's been fun but then Keith says she's coming back next week and there will be a week of replays now?

I mean WTF.....?
I can’t imagine the monthly psychiatric drug bill of this brain trust.

GravitySucks

Let me see if I got this straight, Heather didn't know if she could continue the show, Keith tries to find a guest host and it was possibly MV (would be good IMO.... no dick sucky) But.... Heather thinks she is being betrayed by Keith because he knows there is more to why she can't come back right now... So.... She quits the show and says Keith is the new host and it's been fun but then... Keith says she's coming back next week and there will be a week of replays now?

I mean WTF.....?

Rinse and repeat

bateman

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Do I need to post the personality disorder links again, or is it finally crystal clear for everyone? Holy hell.

Hells Mole

While it leaves out some fun particulars of Heather's public meltdown today that is a totally fair basic summary, yes.

I mean WTF.....?

live and in color. isn't the web GRAND!  ;D

Quote from: bateman on April 23, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Do I need to post the personality disorder links again, or is it finally crystal clear for everyone? Holy hell.

me me me my my my..... sheeit

Hells Mole

Pretty clear to people who understand the real-life manifestation of personality disorders.  I already said it earlier but I just can't stop cringing at the thought of the head games and dark drama she had to have been grinding Art through.
Blackmail is common with these types.  Emotional, physical, anything goes they have no empathy.

whoozit

Quote from: Morgus on April 23, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

The most amazing part about these posts is how she seamlessly inserts the flounces without actually using <flounce>.

I mean WTF.....?

I'll be honest, I'm guessing at this because after reading, I still don't know what the fuck is really going on.

Wow Heather is more like Art then we all thought.

Remember when Art couldn’t work with Keith and couldn’t see a way forward. 24 hrs later they were friends again.

moosie

Nope it was clear from the chat she had with you on the 16th wherein she felt justified in attacking you because your mere existence threatened her.

Kolchak

This about sums everything up. I hope the MITD crew is proud.

bateman

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 23, 2018, 03:42:05 PM
Heather was about to hit the big time before Keith fucked it up

You’ve blown it all sky hiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

cyclosp214

Heather has not responded to Keith Did she join Art On the other side or something?

PrairieGhost

Is there a chance this is the second plan to get people to listen? Maybe, after the first plan fell apart they needed a new plan to get new listeners? I'm actually joking about this but after today..... It's not so crazy.