• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: damon on January 06, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzVSNel_XtI
Here is Falkie's eye update

We can take from this:

He's secured a class act action.. The doctor's waiting room was full (probably none Caucasians), Junior doctors have to learn their craft (Who knew?), but the most tragic, he'll lose one of his trademark props...Lets' hope the snaggle tooth never gets fixed.

Oh, and his update is incredible.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 10:44:02 AM
We can take from this:

He's secured a class act action.. The doctor's waiting room was full (probably none Caucasians), Junior doctors have to learn their craft (Who knew?), but the most tragic, he'll lose one of his trademark props...Lets' hope the snaggle tooth never gets fixed.

Oh, and his update is incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notKtAgfwDA

Quote from: damon on January 06, 2018, 10:33:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzVSNel_XtI
Here is Falkie's eye update

Where's he get the t-shirt with a silhouette of Kathy wearing head phones?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 06, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
The thought also occurred to me that I was naked from the waist down. Business had been slow recently, and after getting up at the crack of noon today I had neglected to pull on my form-fitting business shorts. While my client was busily slapping away a few rats, that had emerged from my home office/couch in quest of donut crumbs, I grabbed Pancake (one of my beloved kitties) and placed her over my groin. I am a private dick, not a public one.

We elected Trump to take care of foreigners (you), sodomites (also you), and sluts with small tits who are uncooperative (Ibby, but could also be you). 

You'll be receiving your citation in the mail (or the "post" as you call it.  Why the fuck do you foreigners need a different word for everything?)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 06, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
We elected Trump to take care of foreigners (you), sodomites (also you), and sluts with small tits who are uncooperative (Ibby, but could also be you). 

You'll be receiving your citation in the mail (or the "post" as you call it.  Why the fuck do you foreigners need a different word for everything?)

We ask the same about Americans. And their propensity to remove vowels in English words. Fillet doesn't have a silent t.. A boot isn't a trunk, and it's speciality pronounced speci-ality NOT specshulty. I'm glad we got that sorted out.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 11:41:42 AM
We ask the same about Americans. And their propensity to remove vowels in English words. Fillet doesn't have a silent t.. A boot isn't a trunk, and it's speciality pronounced speci-ality NOT specshulty. I'm glad we got that sorted out.

Right on schedule.

Dr. MD MD

But wait...you guys DO call trunks boots, no? ???

So at McNasty's you place an order for a 'Fill-it O Fish'?   Eeeeewwwww

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
But wait...you guys DO call trunks boots, no? ???

No. A trunk is what Yorkie packed when he said goodbye to the circus.

(Probably only Yorkie would get that one, but never mind.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 06, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
So at McNasty's you place an order for a 'Fill-it O Fish'?   Eeeeewwwww

Well I don't. But yes, some do apparently.

GravitySucks

Frikkin douche lost the protective eye cup already. It is supposed to keep him from rubbing the eyeball in his sleep to let the sutures heal without distorting the shape of the cornea.

If he fucks up the shape, the astigmatism will be worse than before.

https://youtu.be/Q1Ux2qQS3AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 06, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Welcome back. Didn't I tell you that if you behaved yourself this time they'd give you a lighter sentence? No need to thank me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 06, 2018, 11:51:46 AM
Frikkin douche lost the protective eye cup already. It is supposed to keep him from rubbing the eyeball in his sleep to let the sutures heal without distorting the shape of the cornea.

If he fucks up the shape, the astigmatism will be worse than before.

STFU! Senda was reading medical journals at aged three, he knows about medicine.  >:(

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
STFU! Senda was reading medical journals at aged three, he knows about medicine.  >:(

What was I thinking. You, Laura, DPS and PB pay for his surgery anyways. Let him have a do over. Oh... btw he has already told them he needs a room for the night for the next surgery.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 06, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
What was I thinking. You, Laura, DPS and PB pay for his surgery anyways. Let him have a do over. Oh... btw he has already told them he needs a room for the night for the next surgery.

Video later.