• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 04:29:13 AM
Absolutely no interest in that.  ::)
Yeah.  Guess that would be a SV question, eh? ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain® (Vanguard Member Since 2010) on December 08, 2016, 04:32:21 AM
Yeah.  Guess that would be a SV question, eh? ;D

See above, re: "the mind, reeling," see also; with horror

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2016, 04:38:36 AM

See above, re: "the mind, reeling," see also; with horror

Huh?

Oh!  Another SV question. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain® (Vanguard Member Since 2010) on December 08, 2016, 04:41:45 AM
Huh?

Oh!  Another SV question. ;)

Do you really believe it to be advantageous to [ quote ] an entire post that is displayed immediately above your own, just to publish the equivalent of an internal monologue?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on December 08, 2016, 04:51:37 AM

Do you really believe it to be advantageous to [ quote ] an entire post that is displayed immediately above your own, just to publish the equivalent of an internal monologue monolog?
Hmmm.  Good question.  Let me ruminate on it and I'll get back to you. ;) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 02:29:39 PM
Lolol.. David Icke!! Oh it gets better and better.

Always right there for the bump! You're at least consistent in your depravity, pud. Go on now, defend your pedophile brethren.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 02:31:54 PM
Always right there for the bump! You're at least consistent in your depravity, pud. Go on now, defend your pedophile brethren.  :D

Quick, get to DC and make arrests. The children need you. NOW!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 02:39:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4hC0a_9ALA

Bearded men are always more credible paedophile catchers. Especially from the safety of their video editing suite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 03:01:50 PM

Quick, get to DC and make arrests. The children need you. NOW!

The questions everyone should be asking themselves right now is Why does this discussion bother pud so much? Why is he the only one objecting to it?  ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 04:54:33 PM
24/7?! Nah! I'm never here. Look for yourself. In fact, I'm not even posting this. Really!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFd0_e29fUc

Milton, who was no slouch in the classics department, once called Christ "the mighty Pan", so his flings at that particular deity fall short.  Also, he wears two zippies at once.  Other than that, carry on!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:04:47 PM
The questions everyone should be asking themselves right now is Why does this discussion bother pud so much? Why is he the only one objecting to it?  ???

That's two questions. Be specific. They're not asking either question because they're dismayed you're willing to let children be eaten. Shameful.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 08, 2016, 03:06:11 PM
Milton, who was no slouch in the classics department, once called Christ "the mighty Pan", so his flings at that particular deity fall short.  Also, he wears two zippies at once.  Other than that, carry on!

Interesting that MD knows where to find the vids he posts too. He's quite adept at that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 03:36:26 PM
That's two questions. Be specific. They're not asking either question because they're dismayed you're willing to let children be eaten. Shameful.

I know you have trouble with reading, understanding, being a normal human being, etc but I did write questions, you fucking nitwit!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:38:28 PM
I know you have trouble with reading, understanding, being a normal human being, etc but I did write questions, you fucking nitwit!  ::)

You said I was objecting to something; what is it that you think I'm objecting to?

Dr. MD MD

And taking the side of defending pedophiles in the debate for team Britain, it's pud!  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:04:47 PM
Why does this discussion bother pud so much? Why is he the only one objecting to it?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 03:39:41 PM
You said I was objecting to something; what is it that you think I'm objecting to?

Discussing pizzagate.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:41:16 PM
Discussing pizzagate.

Not at all. I said instead of just spouting on this, an obscure forum, go and actually do something to protect the children you allege are being abused. Or do you think posting videos on here might be productive and save them?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 03:44:15 PM
Not at all. I said instead of just spouting on this, an obscure forum, go and actually do something to protect the children you allege are being abused. Or do you think posting videos on here might be productive and save them?

Oh, I see your problem. You expect me to take you seriously.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:45:33 PM
Oh, I see your problem. You expect me to take you seriously.  ::)

No. I expect you to go and save those children.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 03:56:34 PM
No. I expect you to go and save those children.

Yeah, the mockery is obvious, pud. A little too obvious and hence not funny. You should do the same there but I know that you won't because you obviously support that sort of depravity.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 08, 2016, 03:59:07 PM
Yeah, the mockery is obvious, pud. A little too obvious and hence not funny. You should do the same there but I know that you won't because you obviously support that sort of depravity.  ::)

Obviously.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 08, 2016, 04:04:09 PM
Obviously.

There you have it. The British Casio, apparently.