• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 01:21:44 PM
It was not face race flaming (so what if it was...)

Oh I get it, the studied misspelling, then the facile curtsy after taking a race dump, FUCK YOU!

Quoteand it was only once.
Unit 14

Uh huh, well that erases it, just like you tried to erase accusing Dr. Md. of being an anti-semite, right???

You cat lady refuse! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
Ha ha! Everyone's discovering what a nasty piece of shit you are! :D

Oh I'm loving watching her double down on her racism and class war bullshit.

It's like a giant turd fest of hyperbolic libitarded rhetoric with this one... ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on July 02, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
ARE TOTALLY LEGAL

There's a lot of shit in this world that falls under the rubric of "totally legal." Pucker up, Chica.

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on July 02, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
her racism and class war bullshit

What, no embedded quote? Present your evidence, Bender.

Metron2267

Bro, it's all over these threads, starting with her calling Dr. Md. an anti-semite, continuing through apologism for Waters' incitement to riot. 8)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2018, 05:48:39 PM
Yeah, bra! ;D

Your relentless degeneracy is gonna send you straight to the ovens. Mark my words here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on July 02, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
Your relentless degeneracy is gonna send you straight to the ovens. Mark my words here.

Probably. At least I'm enjoying the ride. 8)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkAzMiEUUQ8

RickySsan

Quote from: WOTR on July 01, 2018, 04:35:16 PM
Somebody who has attended seminary.  Father Jack will be along shortly to confirm.  ;)

Jackstar

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/3431916.html#3432374

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Flr-hQHcY

This seems as good a point as any to make note that, all the posts in Politics here from back in July are uproariously anachronistic.

Dr. MD MD

Maybe Alice Cooper will do a redo called Only Liberals Bleed.

Metron2267

https://www.teaparty.org/disgruntled-democrats-want-constitutional-convention-leave-union-205051/
(NTK Network) â€" On Tuesday, disgruntled Democrats held a forum to discuss the possibility of replacing the Electoral College.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) conceded that Democrats could not get rid of the Electoral College due to the way the United States Constitution is written.

“I don’t think we can sustain our American democracy by having the majority ruled by the minority. And so the question is how to fix this since the Constitution is written in such a way that it’s almost impossible to amend,” Lofgren said.

Lofgren went on to say she is open to a Constitutional Convention, “We are three states away from calling for a Constitutional Convention. It’s something I’ve always been opposed to, …. But I’ll say because, for the second time in sixteen years, people the American voters elected did not become president. Rational people, not the fringe, are now talking about whether states could be separated from the U.S., whether we should have a Constitutional Convention. And I think as time goes on that is apt to become more the case unless we here can figure an answer to preventing the majority from being ruled by the minority.

>:( >:( >:(

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
[attachment=1,msg1266018]

... is this real life?

Ezra "Everytime" Klein, founder of Vox, is a real gift to the goyim.

"JournoList (sometimes referred to as the J-List)[1] was a private Google Groups forum for discussing politics and the news media with 400 "left-leaning"[2] journalists, academics and others. Ezra Klein created the online forum in February 2007 while blogging at The American Prospect and shut it down on June 25, 2010 amid wider public exposure. Journalists later pointed out various off-color statements made by members of the list denigrating conservatives, as well as a seeming conspiracy to prop up then Presidential candidate Barack Obama."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

pate

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 12, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
https://www.teaparty.org/disgruntled-democrats-want-constitutional-convention-leave-union-205051/
(NTK Network) â€" On Tuesday, disgruntled Democrats held a forum to discuss the possibility of replacing the Electoral College.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) conceded that Democrats could not get rid of the Electoral College due to the way the United States Constitution is written.

“I don’t think we can sustain our American democracy by having the majority ruled by the minority. And so the question is how to fix this since the Constitution is written in such a way that it’s almost impossible to amend,” Lofgren said.

Lofgren went on to say she is open to a Constitutional Convention, “We are three states away from calling for a Constitutional Convention. It’s something I’ve always been opposed to, …. But I’ll say because, for the second time in sixteen years, people the American voters elected did not become president. Rational people, not the fringe, are now talking about whether states could be separated from the U.S., whether we should have a Constitutional Convention. And I think as time goes on that is apt to become more the case unless we here can figure an answer to preventing the majority from being ruled by the minority.

>:( >:( >:(

SO the communist answer to complete non-agreement with a communist minority ruling the free American majority is to abolish the mechanism which gave them a voice and power in the first place?  Huh.

Wonder how that idea will work out for them...

Metron2267

And don't forget their 25 amendment to try and have Trump declared "incompetent", right from the same playbook they used to demonize Kanye West for his alleged "mental illness".

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-impeach-trump-president-mike-pence-20170130-story.html
Rosa Brooks
Foreign Policy
Are we really stuck with this guy? It's the question being asked around the globe, because Donald Trump's first week as president has made it all too clear: Yes, he is as crazy as everyone feared.

(Wow - this hateful biotch thinks she can diagnose "crazy" in one fucking week?!?!?! My GOD!)

n these dark days, some around the globe are finding solace in the 25th Amendment to the Constitution. This previously obscure amendment states that "the Vice President and a majority of … the principal officers of the executive departments" can declare the president "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office," in which case "the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

This is option three for getting rid of Trump: an appeal to Vice President Mike Pence's ambitions. Surely Pence wants to be president himself one day, right? Pence isn't exactly a political moderate â€" he's been unremittingly hostile to gay rights, he's a climate change skeptic, etc. â€" but, unappealing as his politics may be to many Americans, he does not appear to actually be insane. (This is the new threshold for plausibility in American politics: "not actually insane.")

Presumably, Pence is sane enough to oppose rash acts involving, say, the evisceration of all U.S. military alliances, or America's first use of nuclear weapons - and presumably, if things got bad enough, other Trump cabinet members might also be inclined to oust their boss and replace him with his vice president. Congress would have to acquiesce in a permanent 25th Amendment removal, but if Pence and half the cabinet declared Trump unfit, even a Republican-controlled Congress would likely fall in line.

The fourth possibility is one that until recently I would have said was unthinkable in the United States of America: a military coup, or at least a refusal by military leaders to obey certain orders.

This nation is in a very BAD place!

Jackstar

Why Cow’s Milk Is the Perfect Drink for Supremacists

[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]

Raping cows is only bad only if white people do it? Or are white people just better at raping cows than everyone else? Mixed feelings here.

ShayP

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
Raping cows is only bad only if white people do it? Or are white people just better at raping cows than everyone else? Mixed feelings here.

I am a proud white man and all of my past relations with cows have been consensual.  I can prove it.  Sheila nuzzled me after I milked her.  She was a nice cow.  Probably dead now.  It was along time ago.

Quote from: ShayP on October 22, 2018, 01:32:01 PM
I am a proud white man

Woah Shay, didn't know this about you. Thanks for doing all the racisms and rapes.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on October 22, 2018, 01:32:01 PM
I am a proud white man and all of my past relations with cows have been consensual.  I can prove it.  Sheila nuzzled me after I milked her.  She was a nice cow.  Probably dead now.  It was along time ago.
Thanks for that image, Mr. Rogers.  Was that with or without sweater?  Sorry to hear Sheila passed.

ShayP

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 22, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

Woah Shay, didn't know this about you. Thanks for doing all the racisms and rapes.

You're welcome.  It has been a busy time of year.  I'm not sure what to expect with the holiday's coming.  My calendar is full.  Might need some help. 

Quote from: ShayP on October 22, 2018, 03:12:03 PM
You're welcome.  It has been a busy time of year.  I'm not sure what to expect with the holiday's coming.  My calendar is full.  Might need some help.

lool