Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on January 10, 2019, 04:37:25 AM
That will be the nail in the coffin if she loses her most ardent radio supporter. Will HW burn that bridge too?
Brig is one of HW's greatest dedicated listeners to her sporadic shows. Amazing!

Indirectly, I repeat, obtusely, Bellgab and Ellgab are BY FAR AND AWAY HW's biggest fan or anti-fan "attention getting" sites! Just look at the size of her thread topics vs MitD or DS. It's laughable how pathetic they are in comparison to the attention HW gets.

HW is THE DRAMA QUEEN. HW learned from the very best Drama Queen Bee of Alternative Radio: AB.

I honestly think HW would do fine with a co-host, as long as that co-host will always be there to anchor the show when HW goes BSC or AWOL. It's really a perfect arrangement that she needs to recover from all "her problems", if possible, and potentially succeed.

Think of all the drama queen antics HW could generate endlessly and get away with ...with a solid and dependable co-host anchor.

I actually think a co host would be good for her, especially if the revenue share was linked to when each host turned up to work .... I also think that having someone else to bat her off of meltdowns, navigate her away from taking over shows from guests would help her.

They need to be a strong personality though, and also be tough with her off the air to keep her on the straight and narrow - I think think might be the Achilles heel to the arrangement. Is she able to take direction and share the limelight?

Losing half a month of revenue as it would stand at the moment if she had this arrangement in place would sure be a motivator for her though I think.

I enjoy Brig’s commentary on the shows btw.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 10, 2019, 07:21:53 AM
I actually think a co host would be good for her, especially if the revenue share was linked to when each host turned up to work .... I also think that having someone else to bat her off of meltdowns, navigate her away from taking over shows from guests would help her.

They need to be a strong personality though, and also be tough with her off the air to keep her on the straight and narrow - I think think might be the Achilles heel to the arrangement. Is she able to take direction and share the limelight?

Losing half a month of revenue as it would stand at the moment if she had this arrangement in place would sure be a motivator for her though I think.

I dunno, HW doesn't even seem to be able to maintain a relationship with any Network, FB Group, or Forum, let alone establish a relationship with a Co-Host.  I'm not sure HW could even manage being a reliable, trustworthy Co-Host for another established Show-Host, if one were willing to give her the opportunity.

She has NO interview skills, she is not able to make anything she reads or talks about sound interesting or entertaining.

Her strongest suit on the air, is her meltdowns, and her banging her fist on the table IMO.  I could be wrong.
Her strongest suit here on BellGab was beating up on Snoory.

Quote from: username on January 09, 2019, 06:39:54 PM
You'll get no argument from me on all said points. I think people forget not to take things so seriously.

Shame I'm the one who has to be the one to say it, you know since I'm allegedly the bad person here.

I don't take it seriously at all, its a distraction for me. But it's also worth pointing out Heather is taking this all very seriously. All this drama is also effecting Art's family. Which actually is slimy, think what you want about Art but those two little kids shouldn't be involved in drama for people's entertainment.

Agreed, a co-host would be good to fill in. They could also try to talk her down.

I nominate Aldousburbank, I'd probably listen to that and get a subscription.

Art told her not to get a guest host, so she will never get a co-host.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 10, 2019, 07:43:21 AM
I don't take it seriously at all, its a distraction for me. But it's also worth pointing out Heather is taking this all very seriously. All this drama is also effecting Art's family. Which actually is slimy, think what you want about Art but those two little kids shouldn't be involved in drama for people's entertainment.

I can't imagine its a lot of fun, having Area 51 as your back yard to play in either.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 09, 2019, 10:02:58 PM
KCAA put on some news type show the last 2 nights which is a bad sign.

That is a bad sign. KCAA is her flagship.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 10, 2019, 07:45:50 AM
Agreed, a co-host would be good to fill in. They could also try to talk her down.

I nominate Aldousburbank, I'd probably listen to that and get a subscription.

I'd listen to Aldous  ;D

Lilith

I think the more frequently Heather is late for work, or a no show, the harder it is going to be for her to come back.  One thing is pretty clear to me.  Somebody that misses work this often, is not enjoying their work.

The other possibility is that maybe she has run out of funds, or maybe her medication is not the right kind for her.

VC

Art planted the idea that it's "her show" too. We now know how far that AB idea got HW up to this point...

IF HW was logical and smart, Witch she isn't [is], then she would know a co-host would be her best shot to remain "on air" for the foreseeable future. She's just too erratic otherwise to grow a subscriber base, as I'm certain she's lost many of her past subscribers already.

What else can she do except crash and burn? This dumb Witch tied herself to her own stake and lit the match.

AB jinked her to failure if he told her no guest hosts or co-hosts and it's "her show" alone. AB could do that, but not HW.

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2019, 07:57:50 AM
I think the more frequently Heather is late for work, or a no show, the harder it is going to be for her to come back.  One thing is pretty clear to me.  Somebody that misses work this often, is not enjoying their work.

The other possibility is that maybe she has run out of funds, or maybe her medication is not the right kind for her.

I agree about not enjoying her work.

I take it you saw the message she sent via Hallie that she wanted peace and quiet? As I have posted elsewhere you do your work and manage your off time to have peace and quiet. I think she hates the job, the guests, the callers, the fans and wants out of it, but her fucked up brain tells her that she promised Art whatever it is she has decided that day and she can’t give it up, or is just too stubborn to do so.

The show is so far away from what she apparently promised Art it would be that it is no longer anything but segueways of banal guests interconnecting the drama of her meltdowns - the only thing people listen for now.

She needs a reality check, but she can’t allow herself to have one because she’s so used to having a royal court of yes people.

Posting that she was having a break would be admitting defeat. I do not personally think she can recover from this break, and it feels more like the early summer LNM one. The pro Heather groups are acting in exactly the same way, but there is just more dissent from her fans in those groups. People have hit the final straw I think.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 09, 2019, 08:41:13 PM
She could simply post "No show tonight" or Replay show such and such tonight" on her homepage.  But she doesn't bother.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 10, 2019, 04:37:25 AM
That will be the nail in the coffin if she loses her most ardent radio supporter. Will HW burn that bridge too?
Brig is one of HW's greatest dedicated listeners to her sporadic shows. Amazing!

Tis indeed, plus she's kept her profile high here when most would have lost interest by now. Royalties are in order.

QuoteIndirectly, I repeat, obtusely, Bellgab and Ellgab are BY FAR AND AWAY HW's biggest fan or anti-fan "attention getting" sites! Just look at the size of her thread topics vs MitD or DS. It's laughable how pathetic they are in comparison to the attention HW gets.

HW is THE DRAMA QUEEN. HW learned from the very best Drama Queen Bee of Alternative Radio: AB.

I honestly think HW would do fine with a co-host, as long as that co-host will always be there to anchor the show when HW goes BSC or AWOL. It's really a perfect arrangement that she needs to recover from all "her problems", if possible, and potentially succeed.

Think of all the drama queen antics HW could generate endlessly and get away with ...with a solid and dependable co-host anchor.

I find the idea immensely appealing in terms of the potential co-host interplay but...and I think you might agree...I do not believe Heather has the ego confidence to share that microphone with anyone, in fact I am wondering who would have a low key enough persona to even mesh with her, let alone carry the show when she bails. Leo Asshat perhaps? Oh train wreck of train wrecks, that could be a real sideshow!

Metron2267

Quote from: Epaphroditus on January 10, 2019, 07:13:32 AM
I believe Redacted is simply playing a character called Heather Wade who was created by Art Bell as a final middle finger to the industry  , she will return with a different act just as she has every time she had stepped away in the past .

She posted the pictures over Christmas  and departed after the New Year open lines ... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Interesting posit - you really think Heather has the guile to third person herself as a character?

:o

Occam's Razor here - the kookery is skin deep.

Metron2267

No and no.

Her ego is nowhere near strong enough to handle an Alpha in the studio (can you imagine the logistics there?), or even on a remote feed. She'd need a cuck like Rowland to mince around her tantrums and crying jags. Heather needs a daddy figure, a real low key one though.  :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 10, 2019, 07:37:46 AM
I dunno, HW doesn't even seem to be able to maintain a relationship with any Network, FB Group, or Forum, let alone establish a relationship with a Co-Host.  I'm not sure HW could even manage being a reliable, trustworthy Co-Host for another established Show-Host, if one were willing to give her the opportunity.

She has NO interview skills, she is not able to make anything she reads or talks about sound interesting or entertaining.

Her strongest suit on the air, is her meltdowns, and her banging her fist on the table IMO.  I could be wrong.
Her strongest suit here on BellGab was beating up on Snoory.
Heather is, for better or worse, pretty much a loner.

Perhaps that's what makes doing the show on a regular basis a form of torture for her.

Metron2267

And we all know if Art said it - it is law:

WeinerInHand

Dear Heather,
  Ignore all of these haters - I know that you just need someone to provide a little discipline in your life.
  Hit me up .. just to chat.
     Sincerely yours,
                 Weinerinhand.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 10, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
I do not personally think she can recover from this break, and it feels more like the early summer LNM one. The pro Heather groups are acting in exactly the same way, but there is just more dissent from her fans in those groups. People have hit the final straw I think.
This does feel like an ending of sorts, true. When her most ardent fanboi Jedimiller has to call a welfare check on her you can sense it's all spiraling down to nowhere.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 10:25:49 AM
No and no.

Her ego is nowhere near strong enough to handle an Alpha in the studio (can you imagine the logistics there?), or even on a remote feed. She'd need a cuck like Rowland to mince around her tantrums and crying jags. Heather needs a daddy figure, a real low key one though.  :-\

Agreed she needs someone she doesnt want to let down, but isn’t a threat. She doesn’t appear to care about her audience, maybe it might have been Fred at one point, but he is too far away to be useful.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 10, 2019, 10:32:29 AM
Dear Heather,
  Ignore all of these haters - I know that you just need someone to provide some discipline in your life.
     Sincerely yours,
                 Weinerinhand.

LOL!

...that's the reality side of the "daddy" equation... :-X

WildCard

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 10, 2019, 10:32:29 AM
Dear Heather,
  Ignore all of these haters - I know that you just need someone to provide a little discipline in your life.
     Sincerely yours,
                 Weinerinhand.

This is the best gif ever. Also, the sentiment is nice.

WildCard

Quote from: Richard Groyper on January 09, 2019, 08:04:40 PM
negro, please

I had a whole long-winded, slice and dice rebuttal to that, then I realized this said it all.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 10, 2019, 09:04:24 AM
I agree about not enjoying her work.

I take it you saw the message she sent via Hallie that she wanted peace and quiet? As I have posted elsewhere you do your work and manage your off time to have peace and quiet. I think she hates the job, the guests, the callers, the fans and wants out of it, but her fucked up brain tells her that she promised Art whatever it is she has decided that day and she can’t give it up, or is just too stubborn to do so.

The show is so far away from what she apparently promised Art it would be that it is no longer anything but segueways of banal guests interconnecting the drama of her meltdowns - the only thing people listen for now.

She needs a reality check, but she can’t allow herself to have one because she’s so used to having a royal court of yes people.

Posting that she was having a break would be admitting defeat. I do not personally think she can recover from this break, and it feels more like the early summer LNM one. The pro Heather groups are acting in exactly the same way, but there is just more dissent from her fans in those groups. People have hit the final straw I think.

I appreciate you letting me know whats going on around the groups etc.  I hear them call in on Heathers show all the time, but it's better hearing about the state of the groups from you.  I know your research is thorough, and your summaries, accurate to the best of your knowledge and your instincts.

The good news:KCAA had a few seconds of "Onna mushy pie" last night before switching to a news show so Fred hasn't completely given up. Reminiscent of how Noory had to show up every night and wait to hear Art's voice because nobody knew if he'd show up

Bad news: The  "Onna mushy pie" song is now stuck in my head

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 10, 2019, 11:40:14 AM
The good news:KCAA had a few seconds of "Onna mushy pie" last night before switching to a news show so Fred hasn't completely given up. Reminiscent of how Noory had to show up every night and wait to hear Art's voice because nobody knew if he'd show up

Bad news: The  "Onna mushy pie" song is now stuck in my head

I like that much better:  Hiney hiney holey, onna mushy pie...

Lilith

One think I really feel the need to say to Heather.

You really should forget about the witch thing, and try to give all your listeners time to forget about it as well.  I think If I were you, I would never mention anything like spells, or covens, or spell advice and instructions ever again, because even if you believe all this yourself,  Seeing the kind of success, happiness an prosperity your practices have brought to your life, would most surely be a warning to anyone, NOT to do what you do.

I offer this advice with sincerity.

Corona Kitty

For those who haven't been paying attention. Fred is the guy, who told me he didn't want me to talk about current news.

I stopped taking him seriously as soon as he told me this.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 10, 2019, 07:43:21 AM

seriously pretentious is the proper word, I worry not for art. He's gone, I just want certain things not falling into the wrong hands either.