• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

TheErinnF YouTube Star

Started by deviant aristocrat, April 15, 2019, 10:26:44 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:14:00 PM
What the hell did I just watch?  Why does she store her stuff in the sink?   Does her A/C condensation drain line empty
into the main sewer line?  WTH?  Never heard of that being done.   If her main line is blocked she'll have a merry time.

Somebody in her comment section mentioned that she needs to be careful of diseases in old air conditioner water, that has been sitting a long time, stagnating.

whoozit

What is up with her upper teeth?  Are the veneers over meth teeth?  I’d rather look at Snaggletooth.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:27:50 PM
Somebody in her comment section mentioned that she needs to be careful of diseases in old air conditioner water, that has been sitting a long time, stagnating.

Legionnaires' disease is our friend.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2019, 04:22:42 PM
Jesus Christ, use a plunger, you soppy cow! It's probably clogged with hair and Drano won't fix that. If that doesn't work she'll have to unscrew the pipe and clean the trap out, but I'm guessing Girl Senda isn't up to that.

She left a comment saying it is now fixed.  We'll see.  Time will tell.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 04:28:45 PM
What is up with her upper teeth?  Are the veneers over meth teeth?  I’d rather look at Snaggletooth.

the mask literally slips when it's over 90 degrees inside.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:28:57 PM
Legionnaires' disease is our friend.

Isn't West Nile virus a biggie? I seem to recall they are quite wary of that in Florida. No idea what the A/C has to do with it but she's permanently fucked up on booze and pills so it's hard to know what's going on.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 04:28:45 PM

I find myself staring at the strangeness of the teeth, when I'm not distracted by something very large.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:29:09 PM
She left a comment saying it is now fixed.  We'll see.  Time will tell.

Color me confused as to why the A/C water was going into the sink..................   

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:34:29 PM
Color me confused as to why the A/C water was going into the sink..................   

#MeToo

somebody suggested that perhaps the stagnant pool water was backing up into the sink plumbing.  dunno.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:38:11 PM
#MeToo

somebody suggested that perhaps the stagnant pool water was backing up into the sink plumbing.  dunno.

What stagnant pool water?  Jesus.  I soooo  don't want to go down this path.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 04:28:22 PM
it's like the universe is trying to tell her something. amazin!

#TakeCareMyLegion   :)

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:39:44 PM
What stagnant pool water?  Jesus.  I soooo  don't want to go down this path.

She filmed the scum in her pool and birdbath the other day.  Perhaps she took it down.  Sometimes she puts a video up, and later, takes it down.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:14:00 PM
What the hell did I just watch?  Why does she store her stuff in the sink?   Does her A/C condensation drain line empty
into the main sewer line?  WTH?  Never heard of that being done.   If her main line is blocked she'll have a merry time.

I was hoping for a tour of the bathroom, I bet there is a bowl of soup in there.

And I am sure Draino soaked lipstick is safe, there are already so many chemicals in her body it won’t even notice it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:34:22 PM

I find myself staring at the strangeness of the teeth, when I'm not distracted by something very large.

Maybe that's the reason she didn't want to show Jason her feet, she also has unusually large big toes, like tennis balls.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2019, 04:50:10 PM
Maybe that's the reason she didn't want to show Jason her feet, she also has unusually large big toes, like tennis balls.

What?  Damn you, you bastard if you are just setting a worm on a hook for me.........................

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2019, 04:45:57 PM
I was hoping for a tour of the bathroom, I bet there is a bowl of soup in there.

And I am sure Draino soaked lipstick is safe, there are already so many chemicals in her body it won’t even notice it.

She probably had a bottle of Drano chilling in the sink, like an ice bucket.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 26, 2019, 04:45:57 PM

Well, it did sound like it was some fancy, very expensive name brand...

Pizzapunch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 26, 2019, 04:50:10 PM
[attachment=1]

why would her A/C be draining into her sink? lol wtf

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:52:18 PM
Well, it did sound like it was some fancy, very expensive name brand...

But why store it in the sink?    So she keeps stuff in the sink and has a standard HVAC system and some how
the condensation line dumps into her main line and up it came like a bubbling crude.  That makes no sense.

Or she keeps her stuff by the sink, has some sort of Senda like unit for A/C and she was dumping it into the sink
which clogged and blew out her lipstick?

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 26, 2019, 04:58:03 PM
why would her A/C be draining into her sink? lol wtf

Think "Cat Ladies", in her comment section.

#CatLadies

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 04:59:48 PM
Think "Cat Ladies", in her comment section.

#CatLadies

good god! yeah, her sink is probably just clogged and it's never been cleaned. her cat lady logic tells her that turning off the A/C will solve her issue, i guess?

And why does S/V know what her toes look like?      Hot dammit................

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 04:58:50 PM
But why store it in the sink?    So she keeps stuff in the sink and has a standard HVAC system and some how
the condensation line dumps into her main line and up it came like a bubbling crude.  That makes no sense.

Or she keeps her stuff by the sink, has some sort of Senda like unit for A/C and she was dumping it into the sink
which clogged and blew out her lipstick?
I think if you gave her $500 the problem would go away.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 26, 2019, 05:02:34 PM
And why does S/V know what her toes look like?      Hot dammit................

I think big toes are in proportion to a certain facial feature.  I could be wrong.

Quote from: brig on May 26, 2019, 05:06:03 PM
I think big toes are in proportion to a certain facial feature.  I could be wrong.

Oh.  It's conjecture then?   I thought maybe she was flashing her feet on video after bashing Callan over it.

Quote from: whoozit on May 26, 2019, 05:03:31 PM
I think if you gave her $500 the problem would go away.

It might but Mrs. Walks_At_Night would chop my left nut off.  Not worth it.