• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 15, 2019, 07:44:43 PM
Generation X rocks! Maybe we're the *second* greatest generation.
I think you can make a case, yes.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 16, 2019, 02:37:39 AM
Nothing like dark hair with a grey moustache!  Face lifts?  Not my thing!

No need to end up looking like this:

..needs more collagen...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 15, 2019, 07:44:43 PM
Generation X rocks! Maybe we're the *second* greatest generation.

Weighted against the obvious losers like you, not so much.

Grandma

Wed Jan. 16, about twenty minutes after the first hour, the discussion was about aerial spraying of aluminum particulates, which drift down, and Noory had a brainstorm, “Yellow rain!” As the guest tried to come up with a reply, George persisted, “It’s what they call yellow rain, isn’t it?”

Lmao, the King of Malapropisms probably had the age-old yellow snow warning in mind, combined with the dreaded acid rain. To be on the safe side, I suppose one shouldn’t drink yellow rain, either.

Grandma

Quote from: Dateline on January 15, 2019, 09:06:15 PM
Here's the latest Norry conspiracy.  Normally, Norry is running around hither and yon to various events, but for the last three months he has passively been stationed in the Midwest.  The rumor is that Norry had "work" done, a complete face lift and hair transplants.  Three months time to heal and be presentable in person seems a through healing time. 

He's back in Cali, ready to rock and roll!

I wonder if he got his eyes realigned, too. That would be the biggest improvement, IMO.

Jojo

Quote from: Grandma on January 17, 2019, 01:44:14 AM
I wonder if he got his eyes realigned, too. That would be the biggest improvement, IMO.
His eyes are fine with me, but sometimes I'd have a lot to say about his moustache.  I think it would look great if it solidly met each smile line on the left and right sides.  And, I can't tell if parts of it are grey or actually missing!

I’m going to feel dirty saying this. But I give Noory credit for staying out of drama a lot of the other radio host got bogged down in. Although his promise to make more Art shows available was a lie. But I doubt he has the authority to even make that happen.

I got called out in the middle of the night work. I tuned in just to see if it was there, all I heard was 20 minutes of commercials.

Dateline

It just keeps getting better and better. HEEEEEEE!

Jojo

I can't find the yellow rain post, but after a few days I finally "got" it.  It is entirely possible that yellow rain was malapropped with a yellow snow concept.  Hilarious, if true.  Good times.

Jojo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 17, 2019, 08:24:34 PM
I’m going to feel dirty saying this. But I give Noory credit for staying out of drama a lot of the other radio host got bogged down in. Although his promise to make more Art shows available was a lie. But I doubt he has the authority to even make that happen.

I got called out in the middle of the night work. I tuned in just to see if it was there, all I heard was 20 minutes of commercials.
Do you still feel dirty?  This thread is a tight walk, Coasting and roasting, loving and laughing.

Morgus

Noory's guest is straining to talk, hard to listen to him.
Another guy pushing gold.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on January 18, 2019, 12:28:46 AM
Noory's guest is straining to talk, hard to listen to him.
Another guy pushing gold.

It's kinda funny/painful. Not helped by the fact that he's painting a general gloom and doom portrait of the coming year or so. He sounds as though he's going to burst into tears at any moment.

He's gotta be a put on. Nobody would seriously give such a gormless floorshitter a national radio show heard on 500 stations.

He's taking calls right now and Barry one of the regulars gets on and all I heard was Barry talking about saxophone players, the earlier guest was an author who's written a book about Buddy Holly. Of course George has nothing to say about saxophone players because George has managed to spend almost 70 years on this planet without any real interests in anything. So the best he can come up with in response to Barry before cutting him off is 'TOO BAD BARRY YOU DON'T LIVE NEAR EVERETT WASHINGTON. IF YOU DID YOU COULD HAVE COME TO OUR LIVE SHOW AND HAD SOME FUN.'

LOL WTF what an asshole 'TOO BAD BARRY YOU'RE OLD AND IN POOR HEALTH BARELY GETTING BY ON SOCIAL SECURITY. IF YOU WEREN'T YOU COULD BE ON A CRUISE OR AT SOME RESORT IN THE CARIBBEAN.'

He's always presenting himself as this caring generous soul. How about spending 500 dollars and giving Barry a treat by bringing him to your shitty show you self indulgent cretin?

LOL it's amazing, as I'm typing he's got some very old lady on and of course he has to tell her about how he gives money to street people and how much he enjoys seeing their faces when they take his money.

ItsOver

It's been said many times, many ways...

GNS!

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 18, 2019, 08:49:18 AM
It's been said many times, many ways...

GNS!

You've heard of breaking technology and actual holograms?  Well, we have a Bellgab first as depicted above:  A Jorgogram!  Soon to becoming to a live show near you, only for Two Hundred Dollars a seat.  The increase in price is due to the increased technology costs.

See Jorge sing a lounge song!

See Jorge dance with himself on the stage!

See Jorge play the saxophone in the band!

See Jorge suck, all at one time, in one venue! 

Which is the real Jorge, or a Jorgogram? 

Tickets are going out the door!  Call the number on the carousel on the website today!

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 18, 2019, 03:55:19 AM
He's gotta be a put on. Nobody would seriously give such a gormless floorshitter a national radio show heard on 500 stations.

He's taking calls right now and Barry one of the regulars gets on and all I heard was Barry talking about saxophone players, the earlier guest was an author who's written a book about Buddy Holly. Of course George has nothing to say about saxophone players because George has managed to spend almost 70 years on this planet without any real interests in anything. So the best he can come up with in response to Barry before cutting him off is 'TOO BAD BARRY YOU DON'T LIVE NEAR EVERETT WASHINGTON. IF YOU DID YOU COULD HAVE COME TO OUR LIVE SHOW AND HAD SOME FUN.'

LOL WTF what an asshole 'TOO BAD BARRY YOU'RE OLD AND IN POOR HEALTH BARELY GETTING BY ON SOCIAL SECURITY. IF YOU WEREN'T YOU COULD BE ON A CRUISE OR AT SOME RESORT IN THE CARIBBEAN.'

He's always presenting himself as this caring generous soul. How about spending 500 dollars and giving Barry a treat by bringing him to your shitty show you self indulgent cretin?

LOL it's amazing, as I'm typing he's got some very old lady on and of course he has to tell her about how he gives money to street people and how much he enjoys seeing their faces when they take his money.
George has real interests:  Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sandra Bullock, Elizabeth Montgomery, ZZ Top MTV actresses, Lisa Rinna, Swedish women, women with tattoos, women without tattoos, incredibly gorgeous L.A. women, incredibly gorgeous L.A. women with great personalities, Marilyn Monroe, 21-year olds who might "like animals" --

Oh, yes -- It did not go like this, but it could have:
George:  21-year old, do you like animals?  (His self-proclaimed dating deal-breaker question)
Girl:  Yes.
George:  Well..... I'm kind of like an animal.

Alrighty then.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on January 20, 2019, 02:08:33 AM
George has real interests:  Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sandra Bullock, Elizabeth Montgomery, ZZ Top MTV actresses, Lisa Rinna, Swedish women, women with tattoos, women without tattoos, incredibly gorgeous L.A. women, incredibly gorgeous L.A. women with great personalities, Marilyn Monroe, 21-year olds who might "like animals" --

Oh, yes -- It did not go like this, but it could have:
George:  21-year old, do you like animals?  (His self-proclaimed dating deal-breaker question)
Girl:  Yes.
George:  Well..... I'm kind of like an animal.

Alrighty then.

He’s right you know. We are animals. You’re closer to a sloth though. ;)

Dateline

Potential answers to statement:  Norry,  "I am kind of like an animal. . .a camel, a have a hump and I go on long treks and journeys.  The Producer rides me and feeds me straw."

Norry, "I am kind of like an animal. . . a mule, I am in for the long haul, I long for things I cannot have or do."

Norry, "I am kind of like an animal,. . .but I am a slug, the sort of slimy thing that attaches to wet areas.  I do this every night during the interview.  I attach myself to the microphone, and don't say a lot, as slugs are menial, but I send out a lot of moist air, when I try to talk in slug talk.     

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on January 20, 2019, 02:08:33 AM
George has real interests:  Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sandra Bullock, Elizabeth Montgomery, ZZ Top MTV actresses, Lisa Rinna, Swedish women...
Joorch is a man of good taste where the ladies are concerned. I bet he had the hots for Inger Stevens too! I know I did... :-* :P :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RXkmo2DahQ

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 11:55:54 AM
Joorch is a man of good taste where the ladies are concerned. I bet he had the hots for Inger Stevens too! I know I did... :-* :P :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RXkmo2DahQ
Separate beds and bucket seats... Not real good for feeling close...

EmmonShomly

What if all those years of JC, it was actually George Noory acting as him? The "how dare yewww!" and "how are yewww!?" exclamations are very suspect  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: EmmonShomly on January 20, 2019, 09:28:51 PM
What if all those years of JC, it was actually George Noory acting as him? The "how dare yewww!" and "how are yewww!?" exclamations are very suspect  ;D

He’s not talented enough to pull it off. George would break character for sure.

George Noory created Groyping. Change my mind.

Jojo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2019, 11:05:41 PM
Groyping knows that women have their own sexuality and he talks about sexual acts as both genders might experience it.  George seems flustered when women talk about their own.  He lets Whitley say his piece, but when a lady said she was probed, George said she needed counseling for her delusion.

Dhea

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2019, 11:05:41 PM

I thought Richard Groyper invented Groyping.  :-X