• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Where are you on Basiago and the jump room?

A psyop meant to discredit paranormal research in general.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

The judges have allowed me to inform you all that they allow this answer as well.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on December 31, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
Are you frontin' like that doesn't ever happen?

Memory-wiping? Sure it does--a couple of rum cocktails does that for me every time.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Plausible, but there are so many others. :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 03:14:40 PM
Plausible, but there are so many others. :-X

The ridiculousness of Basagio (an apparently successful lawyer) should’ve given that away to you.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Where are you on Basiago and the jump room?

Close race between Basiago and Alex Constatine as to my favorite all time C2C guest.  Just wind them up and let them go.  What separates them from guys like Dietrich and even Hoagland is how articulate and prepared they are, nothing sticks to them.  If George ever had a live stage show with those two guys, I be fighting Barry from SC for front row seats.

Metron2267

There's the rub, Basiago's story doesn't change no matter how many retellings. And it is intricate to boot. :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 31, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
Close race between Basiago and Alex Constatine as to my favorite all time C2C guest.  Just wind them up and let them go.  What separates them from guys like Dietrich and even Hoagland is how articulate and prepared they are, nothing sticks to them.  If George ever had a live stage show with those two guys, I be fighting Barry from SC for front row seats.

At least Constantine has some real shit to talk about. Though, I have to hand it to Basagio, he does spin a tall tale and never breaks up laughing in the middle of it. So, he’s good in that way.

Morgus

Art Bell used to do New Years predictions with 5 hour shows for the 4 weeknights between Christmas and New Years.
Noory cut it down to one night and this year cut it even further - he has a guest for the first 2 hours leaving only 2 hours (60min after commercials) for reviewing last year and taking new predictions.
He probably won't get more than 10 now, Art used to get 100+ :P

Dateline

I predict Annie of Alabama will become Ms. Norry.

expat

I predict LMH will be allowed to continue spouting bullshit

ItsOver

Thank goodness we still have Hoagland to set things straight.  At least when he decides to show up.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 01, 2019, 02:03:30 AM
Art Bell used to do New Years predictions with 5 hour shows for the 4 weeknights between Christmas and New Years.
Noory cut it down to one night and this year cut it even further - he has a guest for the first 2 hours leaving only 2 hours (60min after commercials) for reviewing last year and taking new predictions.
He probably won't get more than 10 now, Art used to get 100+ :P
Maybe next year it'll be Doc Wallet spouting his top "health" predictions for the new year.

Uncle Duke

My favorite prediction was from Elgin, TX own Hank Kimball who predicted 2019 will be a better year than the year (2016l) his father was murdered.

aldousburbank

I had a couple of weeks out of country in which I was offline, not listening to any of the usual radio drivel. On my late night drive home from the airport I decided to tune into C2C on the local am affiliate and was treated to George's last hour which was absolutely the worst radio I've ever heard. Dull and uninspired beyond imagination. This man never fails to dissapoint!

Metron2267

Oh you haven't begun to live disappointed until you've heard Heather's New Years Eve show...uggh... :-\

Dateline

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 01, 2019, 11:36:18 AM
My favorite prediction was from Elgin, TX own Hank Kimball who predicted 2019 will be a better year than the year (2016l) his father was murdered.

That should be a dinger next year.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on January 01, 2019, 09:29:44 AM
Maybe next year it'll be Doc Wallet spouting his top "health" predictions for the new year.

Made to order, just as predicted.  The Doc Wallets is scheduled for January 2, 2019. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dateline on January 01, 2019, 01:44:20 PM
Made to order, just as predicted.  The Doc Wallets is scheduled for January 2, 2019.

True to form, Bill from West Hartford proferred a scenario in which both Trump and Pence go to jail for colluding with the Russians and Pelosi becomes President.  Hoagland quickly dismissed the idea as nonsense saying in so many words that there's no there there and that Bill and the MSM were indulging in mental masturbation.  Bill is an example of the average C2C listener who Jorch claims is smarter than the average bear. 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 01, 2019, 11:36:18 AM
Ha! I haven't listened due to various holiday activities the past week but plan to catch up as I note a lot of leaves in the yard that need raking/mulching and taking down of Xmas lights etc.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 02:29:29 PM
True to form, Bill from West Hartford proferred a scenario in which both Trump and Pence go to jail for colluding with the Russians and Pelosi becomes President.  Hoagland quickly dismissed the idea as nonsense saying in so many words that there's no there there and that Bill and the MSM were indulging in mental masturbation.  Bill is an example of the average C2C listener who Jorch claims is smarter than the average bear.
Was RCH on C2C again? I thought the welshed bet with Norry and the feud was on-going? Did Bill the AAA from West Hartford predict his youtubes and radio calling will result in some dating opportunities or did Norry just suggest one of his dating sites and some supplements?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 07:28:16 PM
Was RCH on C2C again? I thought the welshed bet with Norry and the feud was on-going? Did Bill the AAA from West Hartford predict his youtubes and radio calling will result in some dating opportunities or did Norry just suggest one of his dating sites and some supplements?

No, the guest was John Hogue.  Maybe Kid's personal dictionary auto corrected to Hoagland.😁

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 01, 2019, 08:42:46 PM
No, the guest was John Hogue.  Maybe Kid's personal dictionary auto corrected to Hoagland.😁
Ha. That is quite an auto-correct. Almost like a reverse-speech type! He must be typing on some 19.5 degree leylines or something. "It is in the data" or reversed speech- or both!   ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 01, 2019, 08:42:46 PM

Nope.  Operator error.  Can't keep these guys straight.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 09:39:51 PM
Nope.  Operator error.  Can't keep these guys straight.

But somehow can marshal a globalist scam here..huh...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 09:41:14 PM
But somehow can marshal a globalist scam here..huh...

And you're trying to pass yourself off as straight. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 08:45:05 PM
Ha. That is quite an auto-correct. Almost like a reverse-speech type! He must be typing on some 19.5 degree leylines or something. "It is in the data" or reversed speech- or both!   ;)

As indicated, nothing that interesting.  On second thought, I could be the victim of a psyop.  Must be those fucking globalists again.  Last night I found one under my bed and two in the laundry hamper.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 01, 2019, 10:01:53 PM
As indicated, nothing that interesting.  On second thought, I could be the victim of a psyop.  Must be those fucking globalists again.  Last night I found one under my bed and two in the laundry hamper.
You were hacked!!  ;)   Though RCH and Oates should be somewhat easily distinguished between due to accents.  I will put it to Neptune ceremonies, lead paint and asbestos on ships (as an aside if you need a lawfirm referral for those issues,) and various globalists meddling. And some leylines and 19.5 machinations.  ;)