• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 23, 2015, 01:42:44 PM
Even though the price of gold has been sliding, it's still selling at more than double what it did 10 years ago.  Many would argue that the price is being manipulated in the paper gold market (Comex), but that the demand for physical gold is very high.  Large mining operations may have concerns due to the high costs of extracting it from the earth as it may be difficult just to break even.  A small-time miner like Falkie, on the other hand, could make some money if his recreational pursuits paid off.

I think it'd be great if he could find a way to make it up to the GPAA's event in Nome, Alaska next summer at the Cripple River Camp that they run.  Somebody said that nobody would help him out, but a lot of those guys are in the hobby for more than just the money - they enjoy the camaraderie and being outdoors too.  Being in the GPAA is like being part of a big family, and a lot of the more experienced guys and gals are more than happy to give someone else a hand.  It's their way of paying it forward, and getting more people involved.  I can tell you - they'd love to hear George's stories during the potlucks and around the campfires.  He'd fit right in, and everyone would have a great time.

Gold prices follow oil prices.  When oil is low, the cost of manufacturing, services, etc., falls and people no longer stay as interested in using gold as a hedge.  Oil just dropped to $50 a barrel.  Gold isn't going up anytime soon.  In any case, Falkie will only work a few minutes out of each hour on the occasional afternoon, and he would have to be doing way more than that to even recover a few worthless flakes of gold in those heavily panned claims.  He'll also eat up any of his profits in sugary drinks to keep himself hydrated.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 01:46:40 PM
Hmmm, I'm guessing the first night they'll sit around the campfire in polite silence....and the next morning he'll be found face down in the fire. Crackling. Crows picking at the corpse.

I was envisioning something with a banjo, a mongoloid, some randy hillbillies, and a jar of mayo.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 01:58:37 PM
I was envisioning something with a banjo, a mongoloid, some randy hillbillies, and a jar of mayo.

http://youtu.be/1tqxzWdKKu8

Quote from: Who on July 23, 2015, 01:48:46 PM
So Falkie, are you familiar with the idiom, "Be careful what you wish for?"  Looks like you're going to get it - right in that fat ass of yours.  Your Republican friends in Congress are going to slash your benefits 19% - or end them altogether.  Better start packing up your mayo!  Your gravy train is about to be derailed by Mitch McConnell, John Boner and the rest of your friends.  You asked for it - you got it!  Maybe Dave Noory will let you live in his guest house?

Did you read the comments?  Senda, posting comments to his own video?  He said he used to hang out in Willie Brown's office when he was mayor, and that Brown used to offer him rides in his Porsche.

He also heard MLK's "Dream" speech in person, at age 10 and lived in DC for 8 years.  That part is a head-scratcher, because he claims he lived in Pissburgh until he was 12, when he moved to SF.  Oh well, what's another lie to Senda, anyway?

littlechris

George Senda said:
Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 09:18:51 AM
Gold panning and classifying buckets of creek or river sand in a sluice is hot, sweaty and wet work.

Yes it is hard work.

But you said:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 16, 2015, 11:17:25 AM
I keep saying that I am not an able bodied person. Both knees and feet are bad.  ........county will be providing me a careworker who will do basic cleaning once we get this place straightened out.

So how are you going to pan for gold if you are not an able bodied person who can't even pick up after himself?

You're too physically disabled to even clean your own house and soon will have a tax-payer paid careworker clean your house for you?

So how THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO PAN FOR GOLD????

YOU BIG FAT FUCKEN LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on July 23, 2015, 02:06:34 PM
George Senda said:
Yes it is hard work.

But you said:

So how are you going to pan for gold if you are not an able bodied person who can't even pick up after himself?

You're too physically disabled to even clean your own house and soon will have a tax-payer paid careworker clean your house for you?

So how THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO PAN FOR GOLD????

YOU BIG FAT FUCKEN LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Yeah, but housework won't make him rich....Necessary, but won't make him...ahh, you know what is coming next.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 23, 2015, 01:36:44 PM
Interesting but now somewhat trite. He NEVER replies or acknowledges anything he knows he can't answer without making himself (in his mind at least) look a dick. Such as why he complains at people getting into his business; business that he himself puts out to the world on a daily basis. Things that couldn't be known unless he told everyone..But he doesn't get that.

When I say interesting I do mean typical.

I too am a person that has know of Falkie for over a decade and he knows of me as well. Just the mere mention of my old RedBook handle will infuriate him.

Who

Will Falkie's Conservative friends in Congress terminate his  benefits and toss him out of his free apartment?  Will Casio assume ambient temperature during the upcoming Maine winter?  These and other questions will be answered in the coming weeks and months.  Only on the Falkie Channel.

I hope some needy family of visible minority Americans gets Falkie's apartment after it's been fumigated, painted, and re-carpeted.

Oh come on.

Find a nice shady spot along a creek.  Take in the fresh air, have water and a few snacks within reach.

Dip the pan into the water, swirl it about, pick out the flakes and tiny nuggets, and do it all again - how hard it that.  Never know when one or two of those nuggets are going to be a little larger

Kathy would find that she's enjoying herself as well, and they could pull in twice as much

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 23, 2015, 02:22:50 PM
Oh come on.

Find a nice shady spot along a creek.  Take in the fresh air, have water and a few snacks within reach.

Dip the pan into the water, swirl it about, pick out the flakes and tiny nuggets, and do it all again - how hard it that.  Never know when one or two of those nuggets are going to be a little larger

Kathy would find that she's enjoying herself as well, and they could pull in twice as much

It will be like a pic-a-nik!  Where's the mayo?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 23, 2015, 02:22:50 PM
Oh come on.

I hear ya, bro, but you know those goddamn Republicans.  When they see anything that even looks like welfare fraud, they're on it like a cheap suit.  Well, maybe not with Falkie, because he's white.

littlechris

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 23, 2015, 02:24:43 PM
It will be like a pic-a-nik!  Where's the mayo?

Mayo and a baseball bat baby!!

Who

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 02:26:06 PM
I hear ya, bro, but you know those goddamn Republicans.  When they see anything that even looks like welfare fraud, they're on it like a cheap suit.  Well, maybe not with Falkie, because he's white.

I'm not so sure.  Falkie-san is of Japanese ancestry - he said so right here on Bellgab.  I may be wrong, but I do not believe Japanese are considered caucasian.  Falkie may be out of luck.  I think his best bet is to prepare for the worst and see if Dave Noory will let him live in his guest house.  Falkie could clean Dave's swimming pool and handle PR for him.  Or sumo wrestling is always a possibility.

littlechris

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 02:30:13 PM
Is this regular or mushroom flavored?

I believe the mayo jar is half way gone, so it would be fecal flavored at this point I'm guessing.

Quote from: littlechris on July 23, 2015, 02:33:24 PM
I believe the mayo jar is half way gone, so it would be fecal flavored at this point I'm guessing.

LOL, I just haaad to ask!

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 23, 2015, 04:15:30 PM
I smell money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9MtzZvL-Q8

Are you insinuating that George should be rooting around in the sewers, scavenging for rings that went down sink drains or necklaces that were accidentally flushed?  If not George, Kathy?  That's revolting, and I'm sure he will NOT approve of this idea.

If anyone should be down in the sewer, it should be Patty - the "vicious - uh, I don't know - ya know, BITCH - whatever you want to call it."  If she takes sewer gold to a pawn shop as described in this video, she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows too.

LadyFish

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 23, 2015, 06:13:55 AM
Now this sickly looking creature is telling us stuff that soon we will all be told is none of our business.
Did SLOB-O write the script for you? Wow a wonderful ice cream parlor. Too much money! Never take fat boy with you again.
Does anyone understand this? Drone you want to bang her bro? Either ck you eyes or do something...u have got to be kidding!!!
Her boyfriend, seems to display many of the traits you claim Patty has.

Tried to watch the video. It won't play. Says, "This video has been removed by user."

Quote from: LadyFish on July 23, 2015, 05:57:43 PM
Tried to watch the video. It won't play. Says, "This video has been removed by user."

I e-mailed Falkie as both his Starbucks video and the Kathy video are down - asked if he would be re-posting with improved audio.

In the meantime, enjoy this one - lots of George and Kathy bickering as she's driving - all in a humorous manner, of course:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gChg6dlqV54

b_dubb

Too gimpy to hold a job but somehow thinks he can pan for gold. So much facepalm.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 09:28:48 AM
You know what, Falkie, everyone can respect a man who does a hard day's work. Good on you if you actually do mine for gold or beach comb.

I think the problem most of us have is watching an able bodied person who can think on his feet for the most part play the role of "handicapped" and get money from a system that the rest of us are paying into with our tax dollars. I would love afford some Apple products and to go shopping for crap I don't need. But when I get my paycheck, it all goes to bills, student loans, a roof over my head, utilities, etc. I am blessed that I am not on the street and that I can afford to live somewhere relatively nice, but most of us would love to live the life of leisure that you do on our tax money.

I paid into the system when I was working. This argument that I am taking from your tax dollars is ridiculous. Social security is set up to help people who can no longer work and I am not " playing " at being handicapped.
I currently have a sinus infection that won't go away. If it isn't cured by winter I will wind up back in bed coughing my guts out. I also have an injured ankle that needs to be repaired. And a kneecap that needs to be totally replaced.
Quit with this bs that I am NOT disabled.
There are days I am fine and others where I cannot walk at all because one or both knees won't support my weight or the ligament on my left ankle won't allow me to put weight on that foot.
I've explained this repeatedly on this forum and on RB to people who won't allow themselves to accept it because they see someone they THINK should be able to work because they just hate.
You're NOT my doctors who KNOW and certify my disability.
Get over it and move on. I'm tired of talking to the brain dead who think $10k plus a year is personally stealing from their wallets.
I am entitled to my benefits. It's the law. STFU.

Awww! You're so cute when you throw your temper tantrums! Simply adorbs!

karios8

Starbucks interview with Falkie

Karios8: Hey Falkie, thanks for doing this interview today.

Falkie: I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile to clear the air and get these people off my back. I have a sinus infection but cannot go to the doctor as I NEED gas money to make such a trip. If this isn't cured by winter I will wind up back in bed coughing my guts out.  You said you were going to pay me in full for the interview, right?

K: Pay you in full? What does that mean? I said it's painful for me to interview you. I didn't say anything about money; you aren't Hillary.

F: DAMN! You know I'm a disabled senior and need financial help! I'm busy and don't have time to give a FREE INTERVIEW!

K: Calm down, buddy. Perhaps that financial assistance will come after people see you in a different light.

F: It better or I am going to get in touch with one of California's best lawyers and sue you for my lost time. You have some nerve thinking I would do this for free.

K: In your own words, tell the world about Falkie.

F: I am a disabled senior who can't work because my ankles hurt and my knees are so painful I cannot move most days. I gained some weight as I was unable to exercise regularly because of my back, knees, ankles, the terrible allergies, and because it is either too hot to do anything or too cold to get out from under a blanket. When I could work, I was treated unfairly because of my intellect. I was unable to do anything about it as I was BROKE and could not afford a lawyer to go after these crooked businesses. 

K: Many lawyers take a percentage of the settlement and do not charge up front. It sounds like you had a weak case that was borderline frivolous.

F: Look you pissing toad! It was not frivolous as I was not being treated fairly and was forced to quit. I did not have money to even contact a lawyer that could help me and was almost made homeless because of this. Quit trying to twist my words or the interview is OVER!

K: Let's move on, shall we?

F: Alright.

K: If you were being discriminated against due to your intellect, what kept you from pursuing a more cerebral job?

F: Why the hell would I want to work with cereal?

K: Uhh...hmm...it would be honest work, right? It provides a paycheck?

F: It's the same damn thing. I would be treated unfairly and forced to QUIT!

K: Okay. How about a job where you can use your brain?

F: I don't qualify for that because everyone wants you to pay the colleges for a degree. I went to college but the professors were intimidated by me and would fail me. You can't be successful in an institution designed to make money and hold down those with opposing political views.

K: In my experience, professors just grade your work and apply a letter grade based on your performance.  I don't think I've ever seen one single out someone and fail them.

F: Well this has happened to me all my life and everyone thinks I'm just making it up and am lazy but I worked for 25 minutes today, cleaning my bedroom. As it was too hot to continue, I took a nap and then relaxed for 90 minutes to prepare for this interview, which I thought was going to be a paid interview.

K: You admitted that you are out of shape and unhealthy. What steps are you taking to lose weight and eat better?

F: First, I do not have money to pay for a gym and fresh food is so expensive that it prevents me from buying it regularly. Also, it is so hot in here that the additional heat from using the stove or over would be overwhelming.

K: You don't need a gym to exercise. Have you thought about simply walking?

F: As I've already said, my knees are painful as I've fallen on them and can barely get up and move. My ankles and back are also in PAIN and I need to make an appointment to have them repaired. I cannot just walk because it would be too painful and I simply cannot do it at this time.

K: I've seen Paladin offer to help you get into better shape many times but you have not responded to him. Why?

F: I've said it MANY times. If someone wants to help me THAT'S FINE but they need to do the work and meet me here and pay for any gyms they want me to go to.  That's what you do when you help someone.

K: Why should he pay for your gym membership?

F: What I would prefer is him send me the money for a year membership and I will go out and find a gym of MY liking. I don't need him to pay for a membership at a gym with jerks who will mock me.

K: How could one be sure that you will spend the money on a gym membership as opposed to paying for starbucks, movies and shirts?

F: When someone gives me money, I can spend it on what I NEED, not on what they want me to spend it on. If I need to eat, I will spend the money on food before I waste away at a gym that is NOT a necessity. I need new shirts for my videos BEFORE I need a membership at a gym and will spend it as such if I have to. 

K: It sounds like you are trying to con him out of his hard-earned cash so you can spend it on toys.

F: Where the hell do you get that idea? I would rather him send the money directly to me so I can pick my own gym, do you understand? But I will not pay for a gym if I need to take care of other priorities FIRST and while we are on the topic of money, YOU NEED TO PAY ME FOR THIS INTERVIEW!

K: I paid you a visit, that's all we agreed on.

F: I was relying on this interview money to buy some chicken and potatoes.

K: You can't afford that; you said so yourself.

F: This interview is over. I'm leaving!

K: Are you sure you don't want to make any final comments?

F: Goodbye, you cheapskate!

K: It was a pleasure. Have a good day.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 06:23:46 PM
I paid into the system when I was working.

You paid in a tiny fraction of what you took out in the FIRST year of your disability con.  This has been explained to you dozens of times but you always ignore it.  Yes, people who are legitimately disabled are entitled to draw benefits in excess of what they have paid in.  You are not legitimately disabled, and you're not fooling anyone.  You've documented this truth in great detail with your videos and posts.

You were working up until about six years ago.  After you got fired from your job at the movie theatre, you tried to find another job, but couldn't find anyone to hire you.  How do I know?  You made a post dripping with self-pity about how you were 57 years old and wondered if you would ever find a job again.  Then, suddenly, after some period of unemployment, you started talking about how you were on disability.  You NEVER mentioned anything about being disabled until you couldn't find a job, and it looked like you never would find one.  I know all of this because you posted about it publicly.

Now I see you have Kathy working the same con.  She's no more disabled than you.  Both of you have this extremely convenient "disability" that only makes an appearance when you want to shirk work, responsibility, or you need pity to lubricate the flow of handouts.  It conforms itself to your schedule, never appearing when you want to interview Noory, or go to SF for New Years, or to an Apple Expo.  This strange phenomenon has been pointed out to you since way back when you first announced that you were "disabled."

I cannot walk at all because one or both knees won't support my weight

I don't know how many times it has been pointed out to you that disgusting fatbodies like you often have pain in their knees.  Your knees where not designed to carry around your 400 lb carcass.  If you'd lose half your weight and be in a normal range, a lot of your problems (if not all) would go away.  But that would mean you'd have to eat a normal amount of calories in a day and not stuff your face with Carl's Jr for breakfast lunch and dinner.

I'm tired of talking to the brain dead who think $10k plus a year is personally stealing from their wallets.

People who are genuinely disabled and in need are going to have their benefits trimmed by 19% next year, in part thanks to freeloaders like you and that Sasquatch that shares your mattress.  You're a parasite that offers nothing of value to society.

Quote from: karios8 on July 23, 2015, 06:52:57 PM

LOL! I felt like I was actually there!

Quote from: karios8 on July 23, 2015, 06:52:57 PM

Hilarious.  You've captured the essence of his game.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 07:03:56 PM
Hilarious.  You've captured the essence of his game.
I wonder who paid for the coffee.....

Karios8: Did Falkie ask for gas money? Because where he comes from, if he visits someone, they have to give him gas money. Or so he's said.