• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 05:32:39 PM
This is what I was referring to:

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 10, 2015, 11:05:38 AM
Another misogynist cocksucker. Keep my name out of your mouth, asshole. Funny how all the guys here can post pages and pages including photoshops & gifs criticizing your idol and you don't call them out. I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Got it? Now go fuck off.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 05:32:39 PM
I appreciate that Laurakinch was still willing to welcome me back, despite our differences that day.

Where I come from this is called foreplay.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 21, 2015, 08:49:17 PM
I remember one gal that spoke somewhat often about tossing you a freebie once, and she certainly did not talk about it for the bragging right.

Falkie, does Kathy know about this?  Also, didn't you claim you never porked any chicks (paid for or not) during your tenure on RB?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Who on July 23, 2015, 07:09:39 AM
I'm afraid he's beyond repair, Jocko.  The only cure is time and a good case of natural causes.  Considering his lethargy and tonnage, I don't think the time will be excessive.
Oh well we tried, thx doc.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 23, 2015, 07:52:08 AM
Falkie, does Kathy know about this?  Also, didn't you claim you never porked any chicks (paid for or not) during your tenure on RB?
Boy oh boy, that had to be one sad woman and extremely mentally deficient!

Jocko Johnson

Hey DPS...why don't you just back up the fump truck and unload all SLOB-O'S dirt? It may be the only way to rid us of this vermin.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: sydtron on July 23, 2015, 07:13:29 AM
Hey guys.  I was just on facebook and helped a person become a time traveler.  Join as many ART FB groups as you can and help out.  If you see a post where they ask about downloading a show. Just tell them how to become a time traveler and then remember to put.  "Www.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com"  in the post so that it will take them right to it.   Gotta catch the strays!! Lol. Every little bit helps.
Don't take this wrong, but I'll give Art Bell my money when he stays on the air for six weeks.

Thanks for the public service announcement on the Falkie Thread. It's like the community bulletin board near the john at the YMCA.

MAX

"...comb your hair fuck face!! "

I think it would probably be better if he just shaved his ass and walked backwards

Falkie2013

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 23, 2015, 01:29:51 AM
Falkie, have you ever panned for gold before?

Would you and Kathy both go try it?

How much is it to become a member?

$84.50 a year. You get a subscription to their magazine, and newspaper, a free gold pan, a  small gold collection bottle, hat , I think,and the ability to pan for gold for free at a number of GPAA claims across the country and the ability to attend GPAA events across the country. There are local chapters where one can attend to meet fellow gold miners. I've attended 2 meetings in Concord.

http://www.goldpropectors.org

There's also the LDMA. Which gives you a lifetime membership for $1,450 with similar benefits and they have a payment plan.

There are 5 camps in California that I know of and you can get advice etc with either membership. There are also GPAA & LDMA camps across the country that you can go to.
I know of a local creek near here where gold, silver and diamonds have been found.

There is also a state park near Sacramento where you can see exhibits on how the 49'ers panned for gold and the rangers will teach you how to use gold panning equipment.

And no we haven't and I'm not sure if Kathy would want to or not, but I'm game for trying it. Next month I will see if I can get the appointment to get my ankle injury repaired.

If I got a 1/4 ounce out of it and spent the weekend, that's still $250, rounding the gold price up to 1k. You never know what you could find and fellow miners will give you advice, teach you and help. Drone told me he has a sluice, so even he goes out and searches for gold.

I'd meet new friends and have fun and sweat some of the pounds off as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MAX on July 23, 2015, 08:37:14 AM
"...comb your hair fuck face!! "

I think it would probably be better if he just shaved his ass and walked backwards

I did comb my hair but had to use one of Kathy's combs as I couldn't find one of mine after Kathy had just cut it after my shower.
Be nice please.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 08:37:38 AM
Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 23, 2015, 01:29:51 AM
Falkie, have you ever panned for gold before?

Would you and Kathy both go try it?

How much is it to become a member?

$84.50 a year. You get a subscription to their magazine, and newspaper, a free gold pan, a  small gold collection bottle, hat , I think,and the ability to pan for gold for free at a number of GPAA claims across the country and the ability to attend GPAA events across the country. There are local chapters where one can attend to meet fellow gold miners. I've attended 2 meetings in Concord.

There's also the LDMA. Which gives you a lifetime membership for $1,450 with similar benefits and they have a payment plan.

There are 5 camps in California that I know of and you can get advice etc with either membership. There are also GPAA & LDMA camps across the country that you can go to.
I know of a local creek near here where gold, silver and diamonds have been found.

There is also a state park near Sacramento where you can see exhibits on how the 49'ers panned for gold and the rangers will teach you how to use gold panning equipment.

And no we haven't and I'm not sure if Kathy would want to or not, but I'm game for trying it. Next month I will see if I can get the appointment to get my ankle injury repaired.

If I got a 1/4 ounce out of it and spent the weekend, that's still $250, rounding the gold price up to 1k. You never know what you could find and fellow miners will give you advice, teach you and help. Drone told me he has a sluice, so even he goes out and searches for gold.

And if you had wings you could fly. If you had a brain and any common sense you wouldn't  be here...jerky.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MAX on July 23, 2015, 05:41:33 AM

And then the  storage monthly bill will not get paid as its probably in his Mother's name, after a while the storage unit contents  will be auctioned off, imagine the look on their faces when they open up the door to that  fuckin mess.........

Wrong, jerk.
Kathy pays her storage bill every month and its very neat thank you and I will pay mine. Once we get the second half of her stuff up, we're going to get 3 drawer wheeled carts and put things init, re-organize things so it's more compact and enable her to easier access her stuff.
As I have said before ( not that YOU give a damn to read or are capable of comprehending anything not written on a bathroom wall ) I pay half of her storage every month and will pay for all of my storage as well ( comprised of around 25 boxes ) and it is in our respective names and NOT my Mother's.
So go fuck off.

Falkie2013

Quote from: akwilly on July 22, 2015, 07:59:59 PM
when Falkie passes I hope there is a shortage of dirt

When Jocko passes there will be one less jerk in the world and New Yorkers will cheer that there one less asshole in New York.
As for me, there will be no shortage of dirt, just a surplus of idiots like you still around.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 08:49:39 AM
Wrong, jerk.
Kathy pays her storage bill every month and its very neat thank you and I will pay mine. Once we get the second half of her stuff up, we're going to get 3 drawer wheeled carts and put things init, re-organize things so it's more compact and enable her to easier access her stuff.
As I have said before ( not that YOU give a damn to read or are capable of comprehending anything not written on a bathroom wall ) I pay half of her storage every month and will pay for all of my storage as well ( comprised of around 25 boxes ) and it is in our respective names and NOT my Mother's.
So go fuck off.

What are you doing awake
SLOB-O?  Shouldn't you be napping?  Aren't you tired from going to ☆$'S and making shitty videos with no sound and your head cut off?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
When Jocko passes there will be one less jerk in the world and New Yorkers will cheer that there one less asshole in New York.
As for me, there will be no shortage of dirt, just a surplus of idiots like you still around.

Fuck you scumbag...you got a problem with me fat boy? I don't even live in NY shitbird.
When you croak the gov't may get close to balancing the budget getting back all the cash they are giving you, you pos!

Who

If you ask nicely they'll probably throw in the Brooklyn bridge too. 

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 08:52:33 AM
As for me, there will be no shortage of dirt . . .

Yeah, that's apparent from the housecleaning videos you've shared with us.  It's why the apartment manager is so eager to throw you out.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2015, 08:38:21 PM
It kinda looks better until you realize he's merely shifted the garbage piles in his apt to a storage unit. Boggles my mind he's paying to store all that shit. Not to mention all the gas $$$ wasted making multiple trips to a fucking storage unit in Sacto 80 miles away.

Hey, bitchy one.
She has to get her stuff out of Patty's garage before that bitch rips off all her stuff and some of mine.
And even with the cost of the gas we also go up there to go shopping and see the sights and stores.
It costs double for a storage space in this area so in a sense we save money and part of Kathy's stuff will go into her new apartment and she will later go through her stuff and get rid of the stuff she no longer needs.
Of course, I would never expect you to get what I've been writing and saying for months on her enforced move where she had 2 1/2 months to move everything she owned.
You're too busy being bitchy to give a damn.
As to my stuff, its 25 boxes of magazines and 5 boxes of game boxes which will be removed once I have the time to sort out all the cds for them and sell them on Ebay. I will also cull the non Mac magazines and toss them out as I decide which ones to discard. I am getting them out of here so I can get the bookshelves neat, dusted and uncluttered.
No junk, refuse, crap or dirt or whatever bitchy term YOU would use to is going into my storage and all the boxes will be neatly stacked and eventually marked and stored by type.
I have thrown out a lot of stuff and this weekend I will work on finishing the bedroom, cleaning and dusting the back shelves, vacuuming, and donating unwanted or overly outdated books ( that I, not you or anyone else will determine ) to the library and clearing the paper clutter off the shelves and two tables in there.
Then I will start on the living room bookcases ( already did part of my one ), the other Mac table and then straighten out the kitchen.
Then after a short break finish the hall closets and do the video of the small bathroom to give you something tiny to compare it with the size of your intellect and brain.
And then all the cleaning will be done except for periodic dusting, vacuuming and general upkeep and they will be done by my new housekeeper once I get one or pay for one with my money.
I also wouldn't expect you to notice that fact that I have shown the progress of cleaning and discarding stuff in here as well.
I know the steam from your cauldron blocks out the view of your screen.
Of course, once its all done, I will do videos of my apartment and both our storages so you won't have much to caw about.

Hey George, I was going to send some of this info to you, but you beat me to it.  Here's a photo so everyone can see what you'd get in the membership kit, along with a picture of a sluice.  As I'm sure Drone would attest, you're definitely going to want to get one of those so you can process your material more efficiently and effectively when you're working in the creeks or rivers.  Ol' Gerry was a member for a year, and along with this, they sent me a DVD set of one of the seasons of their show "Gold Fever."

Here's the intro song for "Gold Fever" - just the first minute or so of this video.  It's a catchy jingle, and you can imagine Falkie working in the GPAA camp while you listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0iQkVyCHnw

"Gol-gol-gol-gol-gol-gol Fee-vah-vah-vah-vah-vah!"

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 09:09:01 AM
As to my stuff, its 25 boxes of magazines and 5 boxes of game boxes . . .

25 boxes of magazines?  No one in their right mind would accumulate 25 boxes of magazines much less pay money to put them in a storage facility.  Seriously, Falkie, you're totally insane.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 23, 2015, 09:10:50 AM
Hey George, I was going to send some of this info to you, but you beat me to it.  Here's a photo so everyone can see what you'd get in the membership kit, along with a picture of a sluice.  As I'm sure Drone would attest, you're definitely going to want to get one of those so you can process your material more efficiently and effectively when you're working in the creeks or rivers.  Ol' Gerry was a member for a year, and along with this, they sent me a DVD set of one of the seasons of their show "Gold Fever."

Here's the intro song for "Gold Fever" - just the first minute or so of this video.  It's a catchy jingle, and you can imagine Falkie working in the GPAA camp while you listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0iQkVyCHnw

"Gol-gol-gol-gol-gol-gol Fee-vah-vah-vah-vah-vah!"

You can also build a more elaborate sluice with legs from parts obtained in a video from Home Depot. I've watched videos on how to build gold panning equipment on You Tube.
Thanks for the info.
I doubt I would be chanting " heigh ho- heigh ho ".
Gold panning and classifying buckets of creek or river sand in a sluice is hot, sweaty and wet work.
I've watched Gold Fever on cable too and its fun to watch and informative.
Thanks for posting the info.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 23, 2015, 09:17:20 AM
Aren't you the optimist!

Just like I WASN'T going to EVER clean my apartment and discard anything, eh ?
:D 8)

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 09:09:01 AM
Of course, once its all done, I will do videos of my apartment and both our storages so you won't have much to caw about.

Of course you will.  You chronicle every insignificant event in your life with videos.  Sign up for that $1400 gold mining plan.  I want to see some videos of you panning for gold. 

The Redacted/AB interview has 7,350+ views and has been up for less than a week whereas Falkie's video with Noory was uploaded nearly three months ago and has a paltry 1,980 views.

He's continued to lose subscribers throughout the Great Spring/Summer Cleaning Event '15 and currently sitting at 195.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on July 23, 2015, 09:20:36 AM
Just like I WASN'T going to EVER clean my apartment and discard anything, eh ?
:D 8)

You know what, Falkie, everyone can respect a man who does a hard day's work. Good on you if you actually do mine for gold or beach comb.

I think the problem most of us have is watching an able bodied person who can think on his feet for the most part play the role of "handicapped" and get money from a system that the rest of us are paying into with our tax dollars. I would love afford some Apple products and to go shopping for crap I don't need. But when I get my paycheck, it all goes to bills, student loans, a roof over my head, utilities, etc. I am blessed that I am not on the street and that I can afford to live somewhere relatively nice, but most of us would love to live the life of leisure that you do on our tax money.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 23, 2015, 09:26:47 AM
The Redacted/AB interview has 7,350+ views and has been up for less than a week
Nice!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 22, 2015, 03:31:17 PM
To save time, I just check Jazmunda's posts.  If Art posts, Jazmunda is guaranteed to respond.  Every.  Single.  Time.

And by 'respond', you mean 'get an erection'.