• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

What an embarrassment that was. Look at the menagerie of losers that attended that event.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:39:05 PM
"Love me with all of your heart...or not at all" Done! 

My ears are bleeding. Who was strangling a cat? Doesn't Noory have any friends or family that can tell him to stop embarrassing himself?!

Yes....

http://youtu.be/YUjAnbpM4fs

Who

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 25, 2015, 01:39:05 PM
My ears are bleeding. Who was strangling a cat? Doesn't Noory have any friends or family that can tell him to stop embarrassing himself?!

Now that Art is using The Chase as his theme, Noory has graciously agreed to change the Coast theme.  Here he is performing the new Coast theme live in Toronto (editing courtesy of Coaster).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w67Fy937-3Y

Yorkshire pud

It's about noon in Martinez, yes? C'mon Georgie Porgy, time to do a video to tell your adoring public how many times you and Kathy farted during the night/morning, and if you followed through and left streaks.

How's the cancellation letter for your drawings coming along?

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 02:07:58 PM
Now that Art is using The Chase as his theme, Noory has graciously decided to change the Coast theme.  Here he is performing the new Coast theme live in Toronto (editing courtesy of Coaster).

Did he forget the words to the song?

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 25, 2015, 02:08:45 PM
It's about noon in Martinez, yes? C'mon Georgie Porgy, time to do a video to tell your adoring public how many times you and Kathy farted during the night/morning, and if you followed through and left streaks.

Kathy spent the night at a convent last night and decided to sign up.  She is now Sister Enchilada.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2015, 04:42:13 PM
I swear, this thread is friggin gold. The gift that keeps on giving.

Tell her I'm an Inglorious Bitch.

Once again, Falkie over shares, opening up yet another can of worms. Sooooo many new questions:

Why is Falkie pissed that others were "freeloading" off of Patty? Does he find freeloaders reprehensible? Yes? Interesting....

Why was he concerned with whether or not Patty's roomates paid rent? What business was it of his?

Easy, in Falkies world Patty and Kathy entered into a legally binding contract.

Patty told Kathy that she could stay there "As long as she needs to." and that means forever, it was a permanent home. Those other people did not have an iron clad contract, they were just family, how dare them!

Just look at how hard he went after Noorey for glasses money based on something he said about a year ago. You make a slight offer to that man and he will abandon all actual fruitful pursues to collect on it.

As a side note, George, I have $200 American Dollars burning a hole in my pocket and they can be yours. There are 2 ways to earn that cold hard cash.

1) On video tell the story of your freebie with KellyDD, all the details.

2) Get topless and titty fuck then fellate a medium sized kielbasa.

Once the video is uploaded and verified that it was captured the cash will be in your hands.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 25, 2015, 02:31:15 PM

As a side note, George, I have $200 American Dollars burning a hole in my pocket and they can be yours. There are 2 ways to earn that cold hard cash.

Once the video is uploaded and verified that it was captured the cash will be in your hands.

I'm sure Noory wouldn't mind sharing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 01:28:53 PM
I think we may be looking at the next President of the United States here. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g
If it gets him off radio, I'm all for it.  Tommy as the "First Laddy." 

Quote from: ItsOver on July 25, 2015, 02:49:49 PM
If it gets him off radio, I'm all for it.  Tommy as the "First Laddy."

That's no lady, that's his wife. <rimshot>

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 25, 2015, 02:31:15 PM

Falkie, you should jump on this.  Make the video, get the money, and then DELETE the video!  No one will ever be the wiser, and you'll be 200 scooters ahead of the game.  It's better than blowing Noory for a pair of glasses!

ONeill

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 10:23:22 AM
Speaking of proper money, aren't you glad the UK didn't adopt the Euro?

I am very glad Poland didn't. It's just been a few days since Greece was conquered without a single round being fired.

Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2015, 03:12:41 PM
I am very glad Poland didn't. It's just been a few days since Greece was conquered without a single round being fired.

Are you sure it was Greece?  That sounds more like France.

Who

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 25, 2015, 03:22:47 PM

It was Greece.  France is on Germany's side this time around.

ONeill

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 25, 2015, 03:22:47 PM

Good one, it's funny how your statements can accidentally apply to something.

Seriously, for the last three years I've been working in Switzerland but living in France in a small town 2 km from the Geneva border. You have absolutely no idea what dealing with any administrative issue in France involves. For example - have you ever tried to register a car in France in August? Did you know that they have some offices that are open for two hours every two weeks? Did you know that after waiting for four hours in a queue you might find out that in August 80% of the "prefecture" is on holiday and thus it is considered "not fully operational" and because of that you can only pay using a bank check (which you obviously don't have - no cash, no credit card)? Seriously, sometimes I want to rent a fucking panzer and park it in front of the local "Mairie". The only thing that stops me is the fact that I am a guest in here and I should concentrate on learning their language, paying the taxes and respecting their customs...

ONeill

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 03:34:53 PM
It was Greece.  France is on Germany's side this time around.

I don't think France has too much to say in this matter. The "European Union" has only one ruler.

Who

Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2015, 03:58:36 PM
I don't think France has too much to say in this matter. The "European Union" has only one ruler.

France recognized this fact and surrendered to Merkel almost immediately.

ONeill

Quote from: Who on July 25, 2015, 04:02:46 PM
France recognized this fact and surrendered to Merkel almost immediately.

France would have accepted anything Merkel ruled and it wasn't "almost" immediately. They really had no say in it. The whole euro-zone is an idiotic utopia. You simply cannot have countries with completely different economies using the same fiat currency. There is no country in Europe compatible with a behemoth that is the German economy, France included.

Who

Quote from: ONeill on July 25, 2015, 04:08:59 PM
France would have accepted anything Merkel ruled and it wasn't "almost" immediately. They really had no say in it. The whole euro-zone is an idiotic utopia. You simply cannot have countries with completely different economies using the same fiat currency. There is no country in Europe compatible with a behemoth that is the German economy, France included.

You are correct.  I retract the word "almost."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

twiki

Meanwhile the (redacted) interview of Art Bell has just surpassed 10,000 views in 2 weeks whilst the Falkie Noory interview is struggling to make it to 2000 views in over 3 months.

(Redacted) has thoroughly trounced Falkie.

Falkie has been pantsed. Get that image out of your heads lads.

3OctaveFart

George and Kathy are plotting a new video strategy, over burgers and shakes.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 25, 2015, 04:26:43 PM
George and Kathy are plotting a new video strategy, over burgers and shakes.

George moved into the convent with Kathy . . . er, Sister Enchilada.  His name is now Brother Bovine.  His former residence in Martinez is being fumigated by the city health department.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 12:40:52 PM
If you want to know whether a given media outlet is Liberal or not ask yourself how they report certain issues:  taxes, the right to own a gun, abortions at any time for any reason, gay 'marriage', whether to increase government handouts, etc. 

Are they for increasing or decreasing the amount of government interference in our lives, what is their position on securing the border, what is their record on distinguishing between legal and illegal immigrants, are they soft on criminals and crime, do they fall in line with Obama's agenda or how much opposition to him have they offered, etc.

To ask the question is to answer it.  The prominent corporations that disseminate the news are among the most "Progressive" among us.  And they can't stand the fact that with talk radio and the internet they no longer have a monopoly over the 'news' opining on the issues of the day.

Remember when the news was just about reporting the news, without taking a position?  I believe some are still like that, but cable news is about market share and not journalism.  I also believe most media outlets that report the news straight up are generally bashed as being too liberal because they don't adhere to an ultra conservative bias.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 25, 2015, 12:58:58 PM
I'm no fan of Trump, but I'm not sure why he's considered somehow worse or more out of touch than someone like, say, Hilary Clinton.  Anyone know why she's considered a viable candidate, but Any Conservative is not.

I get that Big Media has an agenda to destroy Conservative candidates, and prop up anyone else, but just look at Hill:  corrupt to the core, chronic liar, she herself can't name a single accomplishment or anything she's done to make our country or the the world better, no one knows why she wants to be president or where she would take the country - and those questions aren't even asked or considered.  Yet Trump/Cruz/Walker/Rubio/Paul/etc, they are all terrible candidates that are simply beyond the pale for various reasons, right?

I get your distaste for liberal politics, but my comment on Trump was only meant as a joke about the union of big business man Trump and politician Trump in response to the comment about corporations being in bed with government.  If you want to put a much publicized face on both those things Trump is it.

Quote from: twiki on July 25, 2015, 04:23:05 PM
Meanwhile the (redacted) interview of Art Bell has just surpassed 10,000 views in 2 weeks whilst the Falkie Noory interview is struggling to make it to 2000 views in over 3 months.

(Redacted) has thoroughly trounced Falkie.

Falkie has been pantsed. Get that image out of your heads lads.

I pose this question in all seriousness, and am more than willing to be informed that I am wrong.  From what I understand, Art's audience, following the July 19th test show, made it very clear that they did not care for Art having a co-host.  Art got the message, and although she may be on again later down the road, the (Redacted) gig has been put on indefinite hold.   Despite the wide variance in YouTube views for the interviews, hasn't George been somewhat vindicated?  I would chalk this one up as a victory of sorts for Falkie, and don't feel like (Redacted), or anyone else on her behalf, should be making victory laps at this point.

What do you guys think?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 25, 2015, 06:24:48 PM

What do you guys think?

I loved the interview that she did with Art. It sounded very professional. I had never heard her voice before. From lurking the last 2+ years, I was familiar with her as a poster but I don't listen to any podcasts other than NPR, the Dave Ryan show and now Art. I had never heard her voice before, but when I did, I understood what Art heard in her. She has an amazing radio voice. I don't know what she does for a living, but she should go into radio. So many people with little to no speaking abilities or talent do "shows", so why not someone who actually has a disposition?

As far as Art having a cohost, I prefer him to do the show alone. He is solo artist material, not band member material. However, if he did an occasional segment with her, it might be entertaining. If it would sound anything like her interview with him, it would go over well, I think. She could be his Linda Mouton Howe and come on every now and then with some special report or something. What I would actually love to see is her and Steve Warner each having the weekend slots. One could take Saturday and one could take Sunday. Some of the shows on DM are just OK. Dr J is awesome and I am a long time Hoagland fan, but the other shows...meh. I'd rather have her and Steve to listen to. Just one newbie's opinion.

I pose this question in all seriousness, and am more than willing to be informed that I am wrong.  From what I understand, Art's audience, following the July 19th test show, made it very clear that they did not care for Art having a co-host.  Art got the message, and although she may be on again later down the road, the (Redacted) gig has been put on indefinite hold.   Despite the wide variance in YouTube views for the interviews, hasn't George been somewhat vindicated?  I would chalk this one up as a victory of sorts for Falkie, and don't feel like (Redacted), or anyone else on her behalf, should be making victory laps at this point.

What do you guys think?

I don't know, I think Falkie was mad because no one would share Art's 'secret personal message' with him, George Senda, Art's number one fan (in his mind).  (Redacted) just happened to be the one Falkie unloaded on because she has a pleasant personality and seemed like the least likely person to attack back.  After that it became all about Falkie's hurt feelings, and nothing to do with what he thought would be best for Art's show (even if he tried to justify it that way).  One thing I've learned about Falkie is he doesn't give a rat's ass about anything that doesn't affect him personally.  When it does, then watch out because Falkie's going to go onto Youtube with both guns blazing, then break down and cry and tell us about it later.

3OctaveFart

I think the best possible outcome would be if she got her own show on the network, as it's clear her personality is pleasing to a good many people.

What do you guys think?

First off, Falkie or anyone else is entitled to their opinion regarding Art and his show.

(Redacted) made a fairly innocuous joke about Falkie, much like others have done, and he went way overboard in attacking her for it.