• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH SSSSSSSHHHHHIIIITTTT!!!!!

666 pages!

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 03:01:39 PM

666 pages!
Are we cursed? Am I gonna wake up with a pentagram burned into my forehead and a spang sticking out of my derrière?

onan

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2015, 03:04:15 PM
Are we cursed? Am I gonna wake up with a pentagram burned into my forehead and a spang sticking out of my derrière?

Just like every other Saturday morning.

chefist

Quote from: onan on July 22, 2015, 03:06:05 PM
Just like every other Saturday morning.
Yea threw that softball out there! :-)

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 22, 2015, 01:48:07 PM

Yes; it's a sport to see who can climb the furthest up his arse, and latch onto his breath in case it rains magic dust to anoint the followers. As Julianne Regan sang:  "But we only dare to say 'please love me' after the seveneth glass of wine"
I have Art's posts blocked.

3OctaveFart

Reading his post history suffices for knowing what's going on at that sub-board. Convenient enough.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 22, 2015, 03:23:32 PM
Reading his post history suffices for knowing what's going on at that sub-board. Convenient enough.
To save time, I just check Jazmunda's posts.  If Art posts, Jazmunda is guaranteed to respond.  Every.  Single.  Time.

666 pages!

Quote from: chefist on July 22, 2015, 03:04:15 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 22, 2015, 03:31:17 PM
To save time, I just check Jazmunda's posts.  If Art posts, Jazmunda is guaranteed to respond.  Every.  Single.  Time.
Everybody knows that Jazz is queer for ART.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 03:01:07 PM
Damn straight, bubba.  Better to struggle, fight, fail on your feet than suck dick on your knees.

Precisely right.  I respect someone who has struggled to make a good life and a contribution to society a lot more than some well-to-do joker who never had to work hard for anything.

3OctaveFart

He needs a $5,000 cushion in the bank at any and all times, and he can have as much fun as he wants.

Quote from: Laurakinch on July 22, 2015, 04:05:24 PM
Haha good one ;D

Welcome back Gerry, you old drunken bastard! :-*

I'm kind of surprised by the reaction I've gotten returning today - especially this one.  I thought you (Laurakinch) LOATHED Open Lines Gerry. 

Anyway, thanks again to one and all!   ;D   ;)

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 12:39:42 PM
It was especially painful to listen to Richard C. Hoagland going off on "Coast" and Noory last night after Art's show, and not being able to post anything about it.  Thank you, MV.

Welcome back, OLG!

That RCH show is such a trainwreck. My husband & I are enjoying it very much - we have laughed and laughed at the start as he attempts to get all the technical aspects of the show sorted out. Then, once he starts talking he is better than a sleeping pill. I am no RCH fan, but I subscribed anyway.

Any idea of exactly what it was that Noory said on the Maillard's show that got RCH so upset? I was listening to the Spec Sheet, so I couldn't listen to it live and the Malliard Report archives are behind a paywall.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 04:10:50 PM
I'm kind of surprised by the reaction I've gotten returning today - especially this one.  I thought you (Laurakinch) LOATHED Open Lines Gerry. 

Anyway, thanks again to one and all!   ;D   ;)

What the fuck, chuck?  Why would you think that we, or anyone, truly loathes anyone around here?  This is a large, very dysfunctional family.  Unfortunately, Felchie is the 'uncle' that everyone suffers.  We don't truly wish him shit, well, maybe, but we really want that fucker to stand up on his hind legs, cup his balls, and remember that he is a man, dammit.
Yeah.  that's this ohana.

Quote from: LadyFish on July 22, 2015, 04:36:18 PM
Welcome back, OLG!

That RCH show is such a trainwreck. My husband & I are enjoying it very much - we have laughed and laughed at the start as he attempts to get all the technical aspects of the show sorted out. Then, once he starts talking he is better than a sleeping pill. I am no RCH fan, but I subscribed anyway.

Any idea of exactly what it was that Noory said on the Maillard's show that got RCH so upset? I was listening to the Spec Sheet, so I couldn't listen to it live and the Malliard Report archives are behind a paywall.

No - I didn't pick up on that as I didn't listen to the whole thing.  The rant I heard was about Premiere and Noory not letting him continue on with a live broadcast after a special edition of Coast To Coast AM, to be hosted by RCH as payoff for a bet, went off the air - I think when NASA was going to be receiving the transmission back from New Horizons the very early morning of July 14th.  They later pushed him off until July 20th, a week after the fact, which "oh, by the way" was the same night as Art's new show was launching.  Noory and Premiere have since ignored any and all of his attempts to contact them by various means, and he said that he has often wondered if Noory even has control over his own show any more.

He also made references to a 50-year space era coming "full circle" as it was July 14, 1965 when he was with Walter Cronkite as Mariner 4 flew by and sent back images of Mars.  He tried to make it sound like this whole 50-year cycle tied in to him personally, and it was a major affront to his ego that he was not allowed to rule the airwaves - during the regular Coast broadcast and beyond into the night - that evening.  He talked about how the Coast audience had been eagerly awaiting for this time with him, and basically how they were being cheated.  With regard to Cronkite, I wonder how many people listening to him even know who he is, let alone have any sort of reverence for him.

Quite entertaining.

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 05:18:49 PM
What the fuck, chuck?  Why would you think that we, or anyone, truly loathes anyone around here?  This is a large, very dysfunctional family.  Unfortunately, Felchie is the 'uncle' that everyone suffers.  We don't truly wish him shit, well, maybe, but we really want that fucker to stand up on his hind legs, cup his balls, and remember that he is a man, dammit.
Yeah.  that's this ohana.

This is what I was referring to:

Quote from: Laurakinch on June 10, 2015, 11:05:38 AM
Another misogynist cocksucker. Keep my name out of your mouth, asshole. Funny how all the guys here can post pages and pages including photoshops & gifs criticizing your idol and you don't call them out. I'll post whatever I want, whenever I want. Got it? Now go fuck off.

I appreciate that Laurakinch was still willing to welcome me back, despite our differences that day.

MAX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 22, 2015, 12:57:07 PM
Vindicated! Someone accused me of being you when I first started posting. :D

Take it easy Gerry , just got confused because Gerry is a Bitch as well just not Inglorious

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 05:22:20 PM
He also made references to a 50-year space era coming "full circle" as it was July 14, 1965 when he was with Walter Cronkite as Mariner 4 flew by and sent back images of Mars.  He tried to make it sound like this whole 50-year cycle tied in to him personally, and it was a major affront to his ego that he was not allowed to rule the airwaves - during the regular Coast broadcast and beyond into the night - that evening.  He talked about how the Coast audience had been eagerly awaiting for this time with him, and basically how they were being cheated.  With regard to Cronkite, I wonder how many people listening to him even know who he is, let alone have any sort of reverence for him.

Quite entertaining.

Cronkite was aware of Hoagland's pseudoscience, monuments on mars, conspiracy sideshow and did not want to be associated with him in any way.  He made that very clear in his later years.  I detest Noory and RCH and their refusal to honor Cronkite's wishes makes me despise them even more. 

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 01:04:10 PM
I saw that, and I saw when schmepper had been accused of it as well.  It was kind of funny, but I didn't want to get busted for creating multiple fake accounts as Casio had done recently.  I figured MV could tell you guys weren't me, but wasn't entirely sure.

OK thanks Gerry , I mean schmepper, I mean Drone, I mean Casio,nI mean who gives a fuck you all suck...

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 05:32:39 PM
This is what I was referring to:

I appreciate that Laurakinch was still willing to welcome me back, despite our differences that day.

Oh, come on, bro.  Heat of the moment.  We've all had them.  Hell, I think for women they call them hot flashes.

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 22, 2015, 05:22:20 PM
No - I didn't pick up on that as I didn't listen to the whole thing.  The rant I heard was about Premiere and Noory not letting him continue on with a live broadcast after a special edition of Coast To Coast AM, to be hosted by RCH as payoff for a bet, went off the air.
Quite entertaining.

I heard that part too & it was very entertaining, RCH was pretty animated. I was just curious to know exactly what it was that Noory said to get RCH so steamed. Noory had been interviewed live for about an hour on the Malliard Report podcast, and apparently had given a very different version of why RCH was no longer on Coast. Whatever Noory said, it really ticked RCH off.

ziznak

666 pages!

there are no coincidences... everybody baptise your children

:(
Quote from: paladin1991 on July 22, 2015, 05:45:29 PM
Oh, come on, bro.  Heat of the moment.  We've all had them.  Hell, I think for women they call them hot flashes.

Falkie....is that...you???

starrmtn001

I am SOOO surprised that no one has posted this yet.  LMFAO!!! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ24cWa59BI

jazmunda

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 22, 2015, 03:31:17 PM

Hater. :P