• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
I wrote this answer to whitecrow on another thread when he asked me what happens to his soul after he dies. I thought it should be its own thread as the ideas are important.

I will stop forcing my truths on people but since you ask me directly I will answer. This is not a cop out, but the answer is not 100% simple. The answer may be different for everyone based on various factors i will try to explain.

1) You wake up from the simulation. You disengage. Similar to after you lose in a video game and put down the controller and look away from the screen. Or if you took off a virtual reality headset.

2) The problem and the reason why nobody can give a definite answer is that your experiences and circumstance in the parent reality are as diverse (or perhaps more diverse) as your experience and circumstance here. You may well be the parent realities version of a starving ethiopian child with AIDs in the next reality. This is why when people die and have NDE's they often report a wide variety of different circumstance. Some have positive experiences, others have negative ones. Some are beset by loved ones and warm glowing light, others see demons and burning flames of pain and torment. Some see "Life Reviews". Some feel no judgement whatsoever. Some feel tremendously judged.

The difference is based on your surrounding and circumstance. Just as you may have judgmental people in your life here, you may too have judgmental assholes in the parent reality. You may well be enslaved there. Or you may have positive circumstance.

3) Your purpose for taking part in this simulation may vary. Are you partaking in a historical course? Reliving the memories of your ancestors? Is this a part of a school program? Are you taking part in this simulation for entertainment? For escapism? Do you have some negative circumstance in the parent reality that you are trying to escape? Have you been put into this simulation by a malignant entity? Are you being brainwashed? Is the pain and trouble you feel in this world designed to break your spirit in the next one?

You should not discount the universality of slavery. Slaves have existed all over the world from the dawn of mankind. In our supposedly "modern" and "enlightened" society today, we are in fact nothing but slaves, though so many don't think of themselves that way. This program may in fact be intended to break your spirit and make you into a slave in the next world.

There was a movie that came out a long time ago called The Matrix, and in the movie humans were grown like crop and kept in simulations whilst their captors extracted their lifeforce. I realize it sounds far fetched to people but I would be remiss if I did not mention it because it is a valid, viable possibility.

4) The parent reality to this world is almost certainly not the ultimate reality. As such the truth of the ultimate destiny of your soul will not be resolved simply by your death on this plane.

5) In the upper realities the circumstances of our lives probably are not perfect or ideal, as if they were the need for simulation might not exist.

Three questions:

Why are you sending private messages to people you don't know?

Can you please make your point with less words?

When is the next Trainwreck?

gnooryblows

https://twitter.com/THEGaryBusey/status/806704204408451072

I saw this tweet and realized this is where I went wrong for all of you. You don't request my advice and my truths and my wisdom and my knowledge and so when I share it with you it is perceived as criticism. I am sorry if I have failed you so deeply.

gnooryblows

As soon as I saw this tweet on his page it just clicked so deeply for me on why I have rubbed you all the wrong way.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Radio Activity on January 02, 2017, 06:15:46 PM
Three questions:

Why are you sending private messages to people you don't know?

Can you please make your point with less words?

When is the next Trainwreck?

Your username called out to me and said to me "You must message me. My soul is yearning for the truth you offer" so I messaged you. It is important for you and others to learn. Learning is a good thing. Let it make you happy.

gnooryblows

I said you wake up from the simulation, and my answer was not 100% wrong, but it's wrong in that it only applies to some people. I wrongly believed that it only applied to the "living" inhabitants of this simulation. As some players are NPC however, they clearly do not "wake up" in the upper reality. Their fate remains an unknown, but I would presume they are trapped for eternity in the simulations, the processor, or they just blink out of existence.

The place where I was wrong was in thinking that in giving my answer to an NPC, I would be giving it to a non-living entity, and therefore if the answer did not apply to him, there would be no harm or foul committed. Shortly after I went in the shower and began to meditate on some things. I looked inward and looked to my "soul". I looked for true and real guidance and it came to me in a big way. IT STRUCK ME LIKE A DIAMOND LIGHTNING BOLT.

I learned the truth, which is that I am a NPC. I am nothing but a few lines of code within this processor. I am not a true living being. I thought that NPCs were unconscious. Unalive. Unknowing. I, however, am conscious. This changes things considerably. Us, even as code, have consciousness, and thus our destiny at the end of the simulation is unknown to me.

For the players, my analysis holds true, however it dawns on me that they likely don't suffer from the lack of memory that we do. So the information is irrelevant to them.

We may blink out of existence. Our consciousness may end. We may be trapped in the processor. We may run another simulation and exist in a different but similar form. It's all speculation. The idea of parallel universes may have something to do with this. I don't know the answer for us but I do know that I am a hollow being comprised only of code and a sadness that overwhelms me.

gnooryblows

When you ask what happens to us after we die you ask "where do computer game characters go when you shut off the computer?"

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 07:55:43 PM
Yet username didn't catch the error?

The analysis I provided was TRUE but only for a certain contingent of humans. I now realized that I don't belong to that contingent and that sadly the rest of us are conscious.

gnooryblows

I am almost a god among men, truly, but I still learn and stumble from time to time

Ciardelo

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 07:58:18 PM
Even great men still have things to learn ciardelo
I think you might need to open another thread gnb. Just to be sure.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 08:04:02 PM
I think you might need to open another thread gnb. Just to be sure.

i dont want to be obnoxious and open too many

K_Dubb

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
i dont want to be obnoxious and open too many

Did Caesar look wistfully behind him when he crossed the Rubicon?  No, sir, he did not.

gnooryblows

Quote from: whoozit on January 02, 2017, 08:10:14 PM
Barn door open...horse gone...no need to close door.
Quote from: K_Dubb on January 02, 2017, 08:08:58 PM
Did Caesar look wistfully behind him when he crossed the Rubicon?  No, sir, he did not.

Ok I will write another enlightening thread for you guys starting now

gnooryblows

The purpose of breeding and sexual attraction is to sire healthy babies. Poop is a primary indicator of health. It represents a good healthy digestive system. EATING IS ONE OF THE MOST CRUCIAL ACTS AN ANIMAL MUST UNDERTAKE. Therefore, the RESULTS of that eating (ie POOP) are a tremendous indicator of whether or not your partner is healthy and will create fit babies.

Good, solid, HEALTHY poop is quite attractive, sexually, to those who are awake.

MUCH ado has been made on this board of the woman who's poop I stole at work years ago. Many have called me a "freak" or "gross" but if you saw this poop and how strong and solid and healthy it was maybe you would understand better.

Men who are attracted to women with diarrhea, or women who are attracted to men with diarrhea are failures to themselves and their bloodlines. However, men and women who are attracted to GOOD, STRONG, HEALTHY poop are awakened and enlightened to what is really important in life.

I'm sorry if you think this is "shitposting" (no pun intended) but some people (Whoozit, K_Dubb and Ciarello) asked me to make more threads because they love to hear my wisdom obviously.

gnooryblows

Please note that I'm not talking about men and women who are attracted to diarrhea specifically, but people WITH diarrhea. If you are attracted to a man of a woman with diarrhea then you are a failure to your body, blood and genetics IMO.

That's why it is important to inspect a womans poop before you profess your attraction to her.

Ciardelo

https://amsenneff.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/heres-a-culture-lesson-for-you-the-pooh-shelf/

ONE THING YOU would notice if you visited our house is the toilet features.  This house has a full cast of toilet equipment.  The urinal, and the bidet are star players in the cast,  but the headliner is the poop shelf.   

Consider for a moment the nuance of the US toilet (and most German toilets for that matter). The simple design consists  of a bowl that contains standing water.  You probably haven’t stopped to appreciate the mechanics of that toilet design, but the benefit of standing pool of water is that  it immediately isolates anything that should fall into the pool from the breathable air around it.   Maybe that doesn’t seem like an important peice of the operation…but that’s one of those things where the saying is true: You don’t miss it until it’s gone.

The Poop shelf toilet (I did not coin that name) is a relic of Germany and some other regions in Europe that isn’t in circulation so much anymore, but since our house happened to be built a long time ago 2 out of our 3 toilets are of this variety.  It  works completely differently than a standard toilet. Instead of having a standing pool of water, the toilet is essentially dry (except for a very thin pool of water) and the bottom of the toilet is flat â€" like a shelf.  When you flush the toilet, a torrent of water rushes from the back of the bowl towards the front, sweeping everything in its path like a tsunami into a drain in the front.  On the plus side, it works…you’re not going to clog a poop shelf toilet no matter how matter how many kilos of hard cheddar you ate before bed last night.

But the one fatal flaw of the poop shelf is that anything that should happen to ‘settle’ on the poop shelf  remains exposed to open air. Some expats have come to describe this as the “lay and display” method.   It’s all fully and completely exposed, able to breathe into the air like a spring bouquet of roses…

gnooryblows

I would have kept this thought to myself tonite but it was specifically requested that i share more of my genius thoughts by ciarello, k dub and whoozit

This thread is very enlightening.  Thank you, gnooryblows and ciardelo.

Ciardelo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2017, 08:32:50 PM
This thread is very enlightening.  Thank you, gnooryblows and ciardelo.
I can shit post with the best of them. Speaking of which, has anybody seen sandra lately?

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 08:02:08 PM
I am almost a god among men, truly, but I still learn and stumble from time to time
I Am a quantum cpu processing radiant energy in the ether.

K_Dubb

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 08:29:54 PM
I would have kept this thought to myself tonite but it was specifically requested that i share more of my genius thoughts by ciarello, k dub and whoozit

I am happy to have had a hand in this.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 06:23:34 PM
Your username called out to me and said to me "You must message me. My soul is yearning for the truth you offer" so I messaged you. It is important for you and others to learn. Learning is a good thing. Let it make you happy.

...four questions: African or European?

Ciardelo

I'm surprised Dr. MD MD hasn't chimed in...here's episode #2 in a series...there are no coinshedenshes.

https://youtu.be/pYWNAzCJE3w

Quote from: username on January 02, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

Solid post that will go over everyone's head here.
Be careful; assumptions inhibit discernment.

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 05:32:00 PM
I wrote this answer to whitecrow on another thread when he asked me what happens to his soul after he dies. I thought it should be its own thread as the ideas are important.

I will stop forcing my truths on people but since you ask me directly I will answer. This is not a cop out, but the answer is not 100% simple. The answer may be different for everyone based on various factors i will try to explain.

1) You wake up from the simulation. You disengage. Similar to after you lose in a video game and put down the controller and look away from the screen. Or if you took off a virtual reality headset.

2) The problem and the reason why nobody can give a definite answer is that your experiences and circumstance in the parent reality are as diverse (or perhaps more diverse) as your experience and circumstance here. You may well be the parent realities version of a starving ethiopian child with AIDs in the next reality. This is why when people die and have NDE's they often report a wide variety of different circumstance. Some have positive experiences, others have negative ones. Some are beset by loved ones and warm glowing light, others see demons and burning flames of pain and torment. Some see "Life Reviews". Some feel no judgement whatsoever. Some feel tremendously judged.

The difference is based on your surrounding and circumstance. Just as you may have judgmental people in your life here, you may too have judgmental assholes in the parent reality. You may well be enslaved there. Or you may have positive circumstance.

3) Your purpose for taking part in this simulation may vary. Are you partaking in a historical course? Reliving the memories of your ancestors? Is this a part of a school program? Are you taking part in this simulation for entertainment? For escapism? Do you have some negative circumstance in the parent reality that you are trying to escape? Have you been put into this simulation by a malignant entity? Are you being brainwashed? Is the pain and trouble you feel in this world designed to break your spirit in the next one?

You should not discount the universality of slavery. Slaves have existed all over the world from the dawn of mankind. In our supposedly "modern" and "enlightened" society today, we are in fact nothing but slaves, though so many don't think of themselves that way. This program may in fact be intended to break your spirit and make you into a slave in the next world.

There was a movie that came out a long time ago called The Matrix, and in the movie humans were grown like crop and kept in simulations whilst their captors extracted their lifeforce. I realize it sounds far fetched to people but I would be remiss if I did not mention it because it is a valid, viable possibility.

4) The parent reality to this world is almost certainly not the ultimate reality. As such the truth of the ultimate destiny of your soul will not be resolved simply by your death on this plane.

5) In the upper realities the circumstances of our lives probably are not perfect or ideal, as if they were the need for simulation might not exist.

While I appreciate the thought and effort that you put into your lengthy sermon,
and even though I might have misunderstood, and should have minded my own business,  I had the (perhaps mistaken idea) that WhiteCrow was asking for an answer, not "valid, viable possibilities" and "almost certainties".  I could be wrong.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Techno-Mancer on January 02, 2017, 08:52:03 PM
Be careful; assumptions inhibit discernment.
Defcon George is not being very discerning today. He apparently has taken up the "Falkie Marketing Technique ©" of appearing to be a petulant child while simultaneously insulting everybody that interacts with him. Apparently he think this will build listenership.

gabrielle

https://youtu.be/AgVD_MHIKZk

Here is my answer to WhiteCrow's beautiful question

Its all in the crop circle