• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

Robert

Since being potty trained I did this exactly once.  I'd had extensive surgery to remove one silver dollar size plantar wart on one foot and a profusion of smaller ones on the other.  One foot still had an open wound when, tired of sponge bathing (keeping the wounds dry), I tried a bath.  To keep that foot dry, I had to sit at the deep end with my head between the faucet and a wall, before filling the bathtub with water.  Partway thru, I needed to make a sissy, too quickly to reverse the action by draining the bath & then standing on the healed foot to get out.  So I let go a bladderful.  Doing so felt very good, but I don't know whether that was entirely because I'd held it so long, the relief being that much greater, or whether there was something especially comforting about micturating either in water while recumbent.  I don't remember it feeling so great when I did it while naked under the water at a clothing-optional beach; I wasn't about to mess a swimsuit!  Doing it into a urinal, or worse, thru a catheter, in a hospital bed doesn't feel great.  Nor did I like it much when I wet the bed when I had scarlet fever.

gnooryblows

Women only pretend they hate Trump because they are ashamed to admit, perhaps even to themselves, they secretly want him and would do anything to be with him.

gnooryblows

fuck i dont know why the resolution is shitty and its not embedded properly, oh well

mikuthing01

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 10:08:10 PM
fuck i dont know why the resolution is shitty and its not embedded properly, oh well

upload it to imgur and post link

albrecht

He is a blowhard and bizarre leftist but his analysis of toilets is funny, especially if you've traveled and experienced the weirdness of how cultures differ on toilets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzXPyCY7jbs

gnooryblows

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 02, 2017, 10:09:26 PM
upload it to imgur and post link

Ok all fixed, yeah. The women just want to bone him so bad. They are in love with him secretly. He makes them feel insecure because they know they could never get a man like him.

Tell it to Tigerlily and Uhura and you'll be thinking twice. Just sayin'. ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2017, 10:17:58 PM
Tell it to Tigerlily and Uhura and you'll be thinking twice. Just sayin'. ;D

I don't think twice bout nothin'. GNooryBlows tells the bitches whats up, not the other way around

gnooryblows

You know whats funny too is that half of these bitches runnin' around sayin "OMG trump is such a sexist pig!" listen to gangsta rap music and shit where they sing about bitties and ho's and how women aint shit cuz thats what white girls like to do.

They can suck a pumpkin spice dick for all i care any man is a cuck if he lets a woman tell him how to think

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 10:24:04 PM
You know whats funny too is that half of these bitches runnin' around sayin "OMG trump is such a sexist pig!" listen to gangsta rap music and shit where they sing about bitties and ho's and how women aint shit cuz thats what white girls like to do.

They can suck a pumpkin spice dick for all i care any man is a cuck if he lets a woman tell him how to think

and im not sayin this out of bitterness to women, im EXTREMELY good lookin' and women have always liked me my whole life, even tho i have GERD now, which is an impedement to my dating life. i'm sayin' it cuz it's the damn reality!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 08:29:41 PM
https://amsenneff.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/heres-a-culture-lesson-for-you-the-pooh-shelf/

ONE THING YOU would notice if you visited our house is the toilet features.  This house has a full cast of toilet equipment.  The urinal, and the bidet are star players in the cast,  but the headliner is the poop shelf.   

Consider for a moment the nuance of the US toilet.....

Jesus H... The flushing toilet was invented by a Yorkshireman. Not American. Or German!! Yorkshire! Got it?

Carry on.

gnooryblows

The GERD makes it hard for me to date but otherwise the bitches would be all over me and they would be even doubly attracted to the fact that I support Donald Trump. I know this because I'm a master of female psychology and I get the bitches obsessed with me, they're like "omg gnooryblows, i luv u so much pls make my babies" and shit, you have no idea. I'm an immensely charismatic person. Don't trust their shit when they say they don't like the Trump. They're so FULL OF SHIT you have no idea

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 10:26:39 PM
Jesus H... The flushing toilet was invented by a Yorkshireman. Not American. Or German!! Yorkshire! Got it?

Carry on.

you mean nothing to me if you dont support donald trump

gnooryblows

And just think, these are the women who were forward enough to TWEET about it?! How many of these bitches are having sex dreams but are too afraid to TWEET? Or don't have TWITTER? Or are too afraid to even ADMIT IT to their closest confidants?

Trump is rich, tall, blonde, sexy and was a literal sex symbol in the 90's and 80's. Don't be fooled by these dumb women they all want him.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 10:27:25 PM
The GERD makes it hard for me to date but otherwise the bitches would be all over me and they would be even doubly attracted to the fact that I support Donald Trump. I know this because I'm a master of female psychology and I get the bitches obsessed with me, they're like "omg gnooryblows, i luv u so much pls make my babies" and shit, you have no idea. I'm an immensely charismatic person. Don't trust their shit when they say they don't like the Trump. They're so FULL OF SHIT you have no idea

We need to remove the poop that fills them. It must be analyzed in the lab.

Ciardelo

Carry on.
Sure and next you'll say his godmother was the Queen! Is that it?

albrecht

Carry on.
And your royals had (maybe still do?) a "groom of the stool." Though in those days it was more a "French-style toilet" (shit down the hole- no Germanic/Dutch inspecting shelf then flush down the hole, or the more modern English/American shit in the water than flush.) There are some good youtubes about English plumbing- like the separate hot/cold water features, etc. You can go down a rabbit-hole of time-wasting watching them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHgUu_8KgA
There is, apparently, a psychological/ideological aspect to toilets also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzXPyCY7jbs

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2017, 10:32:25 PM
Sure and next you'll say his godmother was the Queen! Is that it?

No. But he was a Yorkshireman. Certainly not a bloody Yank.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 10:28:47 PM
you mean nothing to me if you dont support donald trump

You're next on his list to go down on him. Trust me.

Hog

Yes, time to move on.

peace
Hog