• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ashes

Started by jazmunda, November 21, 2013, 11:08:07 PM

jazmunda

Pud, please return one small urn ASAP or I'll call the cops.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 17, 2013, 12:09:39 AM
Pud, please return one small urn ASAP or I'll call the cops.

No doubt about it. Australia have been at the top of their game; and England didn't get out of bed. Although Stokes' innings was too late. But one to watch.

So Australia won, congrats to the Aussies.

Juan

I have suspicion that the popularity of metric football, and its lack of scoring, comes because fans need a rest from all the scoring in cricket.

jazmunda

Never been a fan of dead rubber games but this one has been a weird one. Would love to go 4-0 up. Should be able to make 200 runs on day 4 but the way this pitch is we could be all out for 150.

Decipher that post Americans. Go on. I dare you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on December 28, 2013, 07:04:52 AM
Never been a fan of dead rubber games but this one has been a weird one. Would love to go 4-0 up. Should be able to make 200 runs on day 4 but the way this pitch is we could be all out for 150.

Enough of your love life already!

maureen

sticky wicket!!

Yorkshire pud

A fucking disgrace. An utter fucking disgrace. I hope they give their match fees to charity.

jazmunda

4 zip.

One more to go until a clean sweep.

Aussie, Aussie Aussie.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 29, 2013, 12:47:57 AM
4 zip.

One more to go until a clean sweep.

Aussie, Aussie Aussie.

:P

jazmunda

And that my friends is how you completely embarrass an entire nation. 5-0. If only we could drop the Queen as our head of state all would be right in the world but that is an argument for another day.

Should Yorkshire Pud be made to do a lap around the forum with his pants off?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on January 05, 2014, 01:16:41 AM
And that my friends is how you completely embarrass an entire nation. 5-0. If only we could drop the Queen as our head of state all would be right in the world but that is an argument for another day.

Should Yorkshire Pud be made to do a lap around the forum with his pants off?

What is worse is that although the current Aussie side are very good, they're not in the same league as previous sides. England cricket has some serious issues to address. But can't take anything away from Australia. Congrats Jaz.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2014, 02:19:49 AM
What is worse is that although the current Aussie side are very good, they're not in the same league as previous sides. England cricket has some serious issues to address. But can't take anything away from Australia. Congrats Jaz.

Thanks. I really gave it my all. ;)

http://youtu.be/eWf3A9KN0Ms

I agree that the Aussies are nowhere near the great team we once were. I was actually expecting to lose this series 5-0 after the last series.