• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 08:43:22 PM
Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

Heather Wade sucks, MV got a new Prius and Nazis tried to kill falkie ~desu

Quote from: rekcuf on February 07, 2017, 08:56:09 PM
Tits or GTFO!

Ssshhh.  You'll scare 'em off for another year or so again       ::)

jazmunda

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2017, 08:56:30 PM
If the shoe fits, wear it!

With football over now and baseball not yet fired up, I've resorted to watching the great sport of Broomball on the old
Alma Mater's webcam.  Lots of fun!

http://www.mtu.edu/webcams/

I have never understood that sport and probably never will but I respect its right to exist.  :D

Catsmile

In 3... 2... 1...

Dr. MD MD

Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

While I still pine for quality late night talk radio I'm alright. How are you?

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:58:10 PM
I have never understood that sport and probably never will but I respect their right to exist.  :D

I suspect you are snow challenged, so it's understandable.   Plus I am sure you understand Cricket - which I've tried to figure out more
than once but sleep always over whelmed me.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 07, 2017, 08:58:05 PM
Ssshhh.  You'll scare 'em off for another year or so again       ::)

🤔🤔🤔

I thought the stalker did that? I guess, it could've been a firecracker....

Art Bell

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:50:07 PM
Still rocking myself to sleep every night waiting for your return.

:P

Always seems to be the big question everybody asks, I am sure I will pop in every now and then. I would just say it will be a surprise perhaps as much for me as you all. Been pretty busy with Family and life in general which includes the Lawsuit I filed with regard to the disgusting remarks made by Savage. I would have settled for a retraction which I requested and did not receive. It's something I felt I had to do for my Wife who is beyond a good person and did not deserve any of it. Yes he did not use my name but he might as well have, everybody seemed to know exactly who he meant. Now it will Play out, truly the last thing in the World I wanted to do, everybody should understand the price of fame is high indeed but it should not fall on my Family, I felt I had no choice but to respond.

Otherwise I am doing a lot of Quad flying and trying to exercise and build myself up, that Pneumonia really was rough on me.

Art

zeebo

How's Abby Normal the Mouse doing?  Hopefully she's not spooked by the quad's.

Dateline

Good evening, Mr. Bell!.  It is such a pleasure to see your post and hear an update.  It is great that you spend some time with us vaguely loveables.

WhiteCrow

Art

Frequency low..  need more Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 09:11:01 PM
Always seems to be the big question everybody asks, I am sure I will pop in every now and then. I would just say it will be a surprise perhaps as much for me as you all. Been pretty busy with Family and life in general which includes the Lawsuit I filed with regard to the disgusting remarks made by Savage. I would have settled for a retraction which I requested and did not receive. It's something I felt I had to do for my Wife who is beyond a good person and did not deserve any of it. Yes he did not use my name but he might as well have, everybody seemed to know exactly who he meant. Now it will Play out, truly the last thing in the World I wanted to do, everybody should understand the price of fame is high indeed but it should not fall on my Family, I felt I had no choice but to respond.

Otherwise I am doing a lot of Quad flying and trying to exercise and build myself up, that Pneumonia really was rough on me.

Art

Honestly if I hadn't seen your post on Facebook I and many others would not have known about it. Having said that I don't know what I would do if someone has said that about my wife and me. Best of luck with that and all the best for the new baby.

If you ever make it back on the air I'll be listening.

I got a phantom 4 for my birthday and am loving it.

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 09:21:32 PM
Honestly if I hadn't seen your post on Facebook I and many others would not have known about it. Having said that I don't know what I would do if someone has said that about my wife and me. Best of luck with that and all the best for the new baby.

If you ever make it back on the air I'll be listening.

I got a phantom 4 for my birthday and am loving it.

I'll second this whole heartedly and do you have a new starts with A name picked out?   Gotta keep the AB's tradition going...............

albrecht

Art
Be well. Hope you and your family are well. I think the lawsuit might be a longer-shot but that firm seems reputable so will be interesting to see. You have won, or settled, these before, though that was far worse, I think. I never heard of it the recent Savage (a.k.a. Wiener) stuff until the postings here.

I recall hearing something about the FAA making a register or "list" for so-called "drones" but not sure if it applies to all R/C aircraft or based on a certain size, type, etc. But like a license (like certain radio transmissions, though I doubt many people at Cabela's or BassPro who buy those that operate on FRS fill out the forms.) They seem fun and much easier to fly than the earlier versions of R/C planes or helicopters.
ps: Congress was debating H.R.555 - Amateur Radio Parity Act of 2017 a few weeks ago. Thoughts?
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/555/text

serenity

Good to see you Art. Glad everything going good. Do miss you on the air though. Should you get on 20 meters give a hollar Best to you and family

Ciardelo

Art

Good to see you around Art. Things are good here, Gammaw says hi too.  :)

Art
S.S.D.D. @ the Hotel California. ;)

Hi Art.

starrmtn001

Art
Hello, Art!

I'm so happy you popped in.  Things here?  Well, for me, it's my 7th Year Anniversary as a BellGab Member.

I hope everything is going well for you and your family. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:54:08 PM
I was just wearing a human skin suit flute before. This is my true form.
FIFY. ;D  You're welcome. ;)

Art, good luck with the frivolous lawsuit.

Praise mood swings!

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on February 07, 2017, 09:50:04 PM

Praise mood swings!
Please stop it, Rekcuf.  Please?  I'm making a respectful request.  I'd love for Art to hang out here for a while and chat with us.  I'm asking you kindly.  Thank you.

JesusJuice

Art

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there is a banned Bellgab user who goes by the name theONE who regularly slanders you by accusing you of murdering your third wife Ramona on the /x/ -paranormal board- on 4chan.  Perhaps you should look into some legal action against him.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on February 07, 2017, 09:50:04 PM

Praise mood swings!

Please forgive rekcuf Art, he's one of them CIS white male Nazis that have hijacked the country. I fully support your transitioning here are some binaural beats to help with the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CX1pdXGXDQ

Luka Megurine

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 07, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but there is a banned Bellgab user who goes by the name theONE who regularly slanders you by accusing you of murdering your third wife Ramona on the /x/ -paranormal board- on 4chan.  Perhaps you should look into some legal action against him.

Yeah, theONE is a real wacko and might have been the guy shooting at your cuckshed. All of his psychotic posts have been archived on 4chan you should probably look into it.

twiki

mv - can you please get these chan fuckers out of here. they've ruined this site by making it a haven for nazis and racists. most of us are here for art.

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 07, 2017, 09:57:22 PM
Please forgive rekcuf Art, he's one of them CIS white male Nazis that have hijacked the country. I fully support your transitioning here are some binaural beats to help with the girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CX1pdXGXDQ

Art, some heels and a push up bra should sway the judge.

JesusJuice

Quote from: twiki on February 07, 2017, 10:01:26 PM
mv - can you please get these chan fuckers out of here. they've ruined this site by making it a haven for nazis and racists. most of us are here for art.

Says the guy who's only here for the falkie stalking.

Luka Megurine

>implying we didn't save Falkies life, the Jew that bellgab harassed and tried to get kicked out of his apartment and sent mail bombs too.

Muh safe space!