• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: gabrielle on February 08, 2017, 12:02:41 AM

Indeed....!!!!     In this age of "alternative facts"...and fake news....we need you more than ever Art.

He says he has COPD, he should rest.

ItsOver

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 08, 2017, 12:11:19 AM
Dude, no one listens to that anyways
LOL.  I know I can't.  At least I can laugh at Jorch's ineptitude.  MITD just induces PTSD.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: 💩 on February 08, 2017, 12:13:09 AM
It could be argued that all the classic topics that we know and love from the C2CAM days were/are fake news but who the fuck cares. It was great radio. Give me a hot tub time machine and take me back.

There is no Truth or Reality .. only our perception of them ..

New Art shows would be perceived by his large fan base as an answer to our prayers.

Hope Faith Love..For more Art.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2017, 12:24:43 AM
LOL.  I know I can't.  At least I can laugh at Jorch's ineptitude.  MITD just induces PTSD.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 12:09:20 AM
I always wonder why Art Bell wants to post when MITD is on...weird...is he trying to distract us from Heather Wade's show?

I know, Right?

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 12:28:56 AM
I know, Right?

You would think he could pick up the phone and call in to Wade and reach SO MANY more people...unless he can't...maybe BellGab has more readers than Heather has listeners...hmmm

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
You would think he could pick up the phone and call in to Wade and reach SO MANY more people...unless he can't...maybe BellGab has more readers than Heather has listeners...hmmm

Or, he can post here and complain about the "haters" JUST LIKE FALKIE DOES

lawls

Bomar

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 11:34:28 PM

Thank you for the kind words...

Art Bell,....

Funny, I watch a few of your past interviews, mention it in a few places and you appear...

Just thought I would say, "Hey Buddy"...

I have two questions...

First, do you remember the Knapp interview from February 1989, was that the actual start of your "ART BELL paranormal format" radio program?...

"I first listened to Art Bell, on the Phoenix Radio Station, KFYI, "The Art Bell Show", February 1989, when he interviewed George Knapp, who spoke about a friend John Lear, who had a friend who worked at Area 51, Bob Lazar...

From that point the UFO, Area 51, stuff took off over the next few months"...

Second, are you stalking me?...

Bomar

PS: I mean, the last time you were on Bellgab was on my birthday 11/11/16, just wondering...

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 11:53:30 PM
Would love you to do a show on What's Going On At Fukushima?

An update on the Mega Structure would be cool too.

For some good old fashion Art Bell how about a show on this: Hundreds Of Earthworks Found In Amazon Rainforest Reveal Ancient Human Activity or A Long-Lost Dark Age Kingdom Has Been Rediscovered In Scotland

How about Huge Mysterious Structures Spotted on Venus - Not Mars so no need for RCH involvement. ;)

Would be interesting to hear your take on all All The Science That Donald Trump Denies :P

Oh and something about Aliens and some UFOs would be cool too. Don't forget Bigfoot and a chupacabra for those on the other side of the wall.

The world needs you Art. BellGab needs you. Hell jaz needs you.
The new fusion reactors would be cool to do a show on too. https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/02/fusion-news-commercial-fusion-reactors-now-really-sight-airbus-files-interesting-patents/

Quote from: Bomar on February 08, 2017, 12:39:24 AM
Art Bell,....

...are you stalking me...

Bomar
It's the avatar Bomar. You're making him hungry for a burger.  ;)     ;D

zeebo

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
...We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

I realized this long before I even spent time on bellgab, hehe. 

I think it was cell phones.  They made people the center of their own universe wherever they went.  Civilization started collapsing as soon as their personal little bubble worlds become more important than e.g. libraries, restaurants, movie theaters, classrooms, museums, etc. 

Anyway good to hear from you Art, and try and keep a shred of hope for humanity's future during these days of social decline.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 12:31:21 AM

He could at least listen, and post in her thread with us.  I'd love to read his comments on her programs.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 08, 2017, 01:10:41 AM
He could at least listen, and post in her thread with us.  I'd love to read his comments on her programs.

That would be a nice way for him to show support for her and her show. But that would take work...And you know how Falkie is about work...

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 01:17:50 AM
That would be a nice way for him to show support for her and her show. But that would take work...And you know how Falkie is about work...

Well yes, there's that.

ItsOver

:P
Quote from: zeebo on February 08, 2017, 01:08:10 AM

....Anyway good to hear from you Art, and try and keep a shred of hope for humanity's future during these days of social decline.
Hell, yeah. May as well enjoy it.  We're taking this ride whether we want to or not.

WildCard

So nobody advised you against this? Not your lawyer? Unless a lawyer talked you into this?  Was this Whitley's idea?

Nobody would of given it a second thought if you hadn't put a spot-light on it.
“Ms. Bell has never been a prostitute and was 22 years old when the Bells married,”

Why would you put that in the public record? I hope nobody ever has to testify that I don't eat babies.

"Ain't nobody messing with you but you."

WildCard

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 08, 2017, 02:21:25 AM
Art who ?

Remember when you guys were callin bobo, Art? I think bobo was theONE.

Is the $20,000 "stalker" reward is still on the table? If not -
Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 07, 2017, 11:45:46 PM
I called Sirius and complained about that non-compete and shitposted allover facebook to get out of it also... what a waste of time that was, shitposting on bellgab is much more fun!

Ciardelo

"I have never personally viewed Wildcard eating babies your Honor."

WildCard

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 03:29:31 AM

gee, thanks. now i'm in the clear

Lilith

Quote from: WildCard on February 08, 2017, 03:37:22 AM
gee, thanks. now i'm in the clear

Hey WildCard!  Long Time no see.  :-*

Aussie Dave

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 08, 2017, 03:29:31 AM

I thought I smelled babies on his breath but that may have just been the stench of schadenfreude permeating Bellgab.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 08:43:22 PM
Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

How's that Trump thing working for you now?

Jackstar

Good Evening from Pahrump. Thought I would stop in as I do every now and then and say hi. All is well in the Kingdom of Nye. How are things going here?

Art

Alex Jones' "grandmother" died yesterday. Thanks for stopping by on the way back from strangling the life out of her.

Oh, no, wait--that was your show.

PaulAtreides

Art

So are you satisfied with the speed that Trump/Bannon are pressing their fascist agenda, or would you prefer it to be even faster?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Art Bell on February 07, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
I do try to ignore the haters, I am aware of the Slander from the Jerk who hides behind the name "the one" if anybody knows his true name and can prove it please let me know and I will go after him.

It is depressing to me that I have to go after Savage for what he said, but saying that about my Wife on a National show was just over the top, I never had any dealings with the Man, good or bad so it just came out of the blue. This has been under way for some time, we first gave him a chance to just retract what he said and after a long time had no choice but to file. This crap lives on the Internet forever. We no longer live in a civil society in my opinion.

Art

Sincerely, all the best with your future endeavors, regardless of whether you decide to ever grace the airwaves again or not. Civility is nice but can be overrated when most in a society are forced to consider and parse every word so carefully as not to offend ANYONE because of political correctness, which ultimately becomes a subtle tool for the social and political control for the agenda of whoever is in power. In the end, they're just words. You're bigger than them.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2017, 07:15:56 AM
How's that Trump thing working for you now?

You're Canadian, aren't you?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2017, 07:33:39 AM
Sincerely

degenerate obvious pandering is obvious degenerate

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PaulAtreides on February 08, 2017, 07:25:57 AM
So are you satisfied with the speed that Trump/Bannon are pressing their fascist agenda, or would you prefer it to be even faster?

Ignore him, Art. Snowflakes have to make everything political these days. They're planning on doing it everyday for the next 4 years.  ::) :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar© on February 08, 2017, 07:36:31 AM

degenerate obvious pandering is obvious degenerate

I'm not ashamed. I like Art.  :)