• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art Bell

Well I have again called the Police because while all the other garbage can be ignored easily, that message seems like a admission and a threat.

Art

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on March 25, 2017, 04:55:45 PM
Art has a good question on what it would take to find the anonymous 4chan character.

Probably an uphill battle with half a dozen hurdles, but I am rooting for him. Might just be an out of state kid in a basement and not the original shooter/stalker.

Very well could be a basement kid.. but so what if it is.. it's still over the line behavior..

Art has done nothing to deserve the hatefulness​ expressed here.

Big F'in deal ..Art quit a few times and came back.
For that the Hater types try to destroy his Character.

Oh what about the few dollars and time some spent helping him? Pffft .. Art owes us nothing.. A gift is given .. with no strings attached.. Dopes

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:01:20 PM
Well I have again called the Police because while all the other garbage can be ignored easily, that message seems like a admission and a threat.

Art

Thanks for the update.. go after the creep!

Love Art!

littlechris

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:01:20 PM

Art

mikuthing01

I hope the internet police can back trace theONE because this forum could use some spice

Dyna-X

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 25, 2017, 05:09:28 PM
Very well could be a basement kid.. but so what if it is.. it's still over the line behavior..

Agreed. I would rather live in Mayberry, I am just skeptical of the system's ability and willingness to take it to a conclusion these days.

albrecht

Thought the guy might effectively be "judgement proof, " to use a layman's term, you don't know until you find him (assuming the poster is that guy) and don't forget the possible civil angle, in addition to the local Sheriff, and criminal side in going after the stalker/shooter because even if he wasn't the guy his post could be considered a threat and that alone can cause some harm and could be actionable. Not sure if you have the same folks on retainer but the one you recently used, or another law-firm or lawyer, could advise, perhaps?

Art has done nothing to deserve the hatefulness​ expressed here.

For that the Hater types try to destroy his Character.

Oh what about the few dollars and time some spent helping him? Pffft .. Art owes us nothing.. A gift is given .. with no strings attached.. Dopes

He dindu nuffin.

Well, if White Crow says it then it must be true. Right?

Art's only "gift" is his autistic spectrum posts on FaceBook & BellGab. I'm not complaining, this is some funny shit.

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 25, 2017, 05:15:18 PM
I hope the internet police can back trace theONE because this forum could use some spice

Quick, dial *69!

Jackstar

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on March 25, 2017, 05:18:54 PM
I am just skeptical of the system's ability and willingness

I was just like that once. JUST ONCE.

Art Bell

I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division.

Art

For the record if this is the guy and he is caught and convicted and it turns out I owe anybody a reward I will pay it as I said I would.

... Art has done nothing to deserve the hatefulness​ expressed here.

For that the Hater types try to destroy his Character...

First off - Art did that, not me.

You mentioned I've posted the same thing so many times you've gotten bored.  But apparently it still wasn't enough to sink in for you, or you'd know it was the stories he told, the condescension he has showed in so many ways, the insult to our intelligence.  The fickle quitting after people have invested in subscriptions and equipment is just a part of it.

Trolling with his maybe I'll do a show, maybe I won't, I'm too sick, I'm not, I've never teased anyone about coming back, the continual threats about quitting because (fill in the blank) isn't just right, on and on. 

This last pile was just one time too many, that's all.  Its because of Art Bell that long-time members of BellGab were at each others throats, and a lot of good posters left.  He can go fuck himself.

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
I have also now reported this to the FBI Cyber Division...

That reminds me, I wonder how Falkie's FBI Cyber Division report is coming along

Art

For the record if this is the guy and he is caught and convicted and it turns out I owe anybody a reward I will pay it as I said I would.

FYI: You can be charged for making a false report.

albrecht

Agreed. I would rather live in Mayberry, I am just skeptical of the system's ability and willingness to take it to a conclusion these days.
Racist!  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 25, 2017, 05:30:48 PM
He dindu nuffin.

Well, if White Crow says it then it must be true. Right?...

"This is White Crow......"   ;D

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 25, 2017, 05:41:49 PM
That reminds me, I wonder how Falkie's FBI Cyber Division report is coming along

20 agents are working night and day. Great, now they'll have to pull valuable resources away from Falkies case.  :(

mikuthing01

Art

JJ is the true hero and deserving of the $20,000. But he also had his heart set on one of Joshua P. Warrens wishing machines Heather Wade was giving away but sadly did not win. Please see to it that jj also receives a autographed wishing machine in addition to the $20,000 reward.

ItsOver

Agreed. I would rather live in Mayberry,...
Barney would nip it.

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 25, 2017, 05:47:05 PM
JJ is the true hero and deserving of the $20,000. But he also had his heart set on one of Joshua P. Warrens wishing machines Heather Wade was giving away but sadly did not win. Please see to it that jj also receives a autographed wishing machine in addition to the $20,000 reward.

I think Art should also provide a Prius. It's the right thing to do.

Jackstar

Hillary deleted it.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 25, 2017, 05:49:59 PM
I think Art should also provide a Prius. It's the right thing to do.
Yeah, but that authentic Wishing Machine is FAA approved.  J.P. said so.  Let's not get carried away.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 25, 2017, 05:52:49 PM
Hillary deleted it.

Are you sure it wasn't the Russians?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar ⚔⚔ on March 25, 2017, 05:52:49 PM
Hillary deleted it.
Yeah, but the Rooskies still have a copy.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 25, 2017, 05:54:42 PM
Yeah, but that authentic Wishing Machine is FAA approved.  J.P. said so.  Let's not get carried away.

This heinous cyber criminal must be brought to justice. Also, BellGab needs to raise awareness for "man-tiddys."

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 25, 2017, 05:58:51 PM
This heinous cyber criminal must be brought to justice...

The villagers have been notified.

I suspect "The ONE" is just all talk who is a zealous Noory fan or something. No idea if that's true just a hunch. I don't think he was the stalker.