• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BRUGVU WANTS TO CONVERT YOUR ART BELL RADIO SHOW TAPES FOR FREE.

Started by brugvu, November 06, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

Swishypants

BULL SHIT! Art Bell is still Art Bell. He's a human being and has great aspects to his personality and aspects that are less-so. Art could still do it but he's "been there & done that." The thing that made Art great was that he was a skeptic, not a believer, and he interacted with his audience personally. He's a normal, average guy! He had balls of steel! I for one believe the crazed fan Sniper story, but even if he just made it up to get out of what he was doing, I don't give a damn. He had a good run, and did radio nobody else would do, and did it well. He left a legacy of thousands of shows to listen to. He defined the 90's, and was the last radio program to ever truly exist. He did just fine and if he would do a few shows a year I would listen. If he doesn't; so be it. Thanks Art! You were a good entertainer.

10 SOLID years of great radio by-and-large. 1993-2003. '95-'99 were OUTSTANDING years.

brugvu

oh ps..

For all you DEEK RICHARDS aka KENT fans.

he was behind the ALIEN IN THE FREEZER/ ALIEN BURRITO story

"KENT... Contacted ART (using another name) and started the whole BS story. 
he told ART about Jonathon Reed and his whole FAKE alien story,

KENT was the other guy, Jonathon Reed was just a "hired actor"
i'll have to go to my show list to get what name he went by...,..

Kent (using another name) also called ART and Came up with a BIGFOOT story.
Kent used a bad stupid sounding accent and said he ran over a BIGFOOT and dragged it into his doubledoor root celler...

Kent was a very interesting character. he worked for the "bad guys" the MJ-12 DOD cover up guys..
every time a behind the scenes HUGE STORY was taking place, he would call in and make up a story that would get ART and guests off topic for a few days or weeks.  IE 2001 LAKE VOSTOK.. (alien ufo Antarctic stargate....)

the ATOCA OKLAHOMA 6 fingered ALIEN ANTI-CHRIST guy was also a weirdo. I have several of his call ins.
he was arrested for machine gun charge. escaped a mental institution and made several death threats to ART.

yup thats why i'm addicted. i have several folders with MP3 snippits i made.
my fav one is when ART's Show was knocked off the air, and "MIB STEVE" tried to explain to ART why it happened.
It started off as a prank call, but what happened next really did happen...  and STEVE was proven to be 100% accurate.

i have several snippits that tell the whole story.  almost as good as EQ PEGASI, or LAKE VOSTOK.

I get a little annoyed when people mock the ART BELL show.. and say it was all bs.
if they only knew.... but that's my secret. let them be kept in the dark.. like mushrooms.

if you have questions, i'll try to answer them.

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN. ART BELL FANS's LIVES MATTER! TIME TRAVELER STEVE... CONTACT ME.

BRUGVU

brugvu

PB...

is that GEORGE's head??.... in your avatar? fn hilarious.

10 stars.

FREE PIZZA ROLLS FOR EVERYONE!

Swishypants

Here is a question: "Why was Art able to run the show basically himself from home, and interacted with the listeners personally, yet nobody else doing radio can do it?" Art was awesome!

Art was more like your next door neighbor hanging out with you late at night at work or on guard duty, than a radio host. Telling you spooky stories to pass the time!

Quote from: brugvu on November 13, 2017, 12:44:53 PM
PB...

is that GEORGE's head??.... in your avatar? fn hilarious.

10 stars.

FREE PIZZA ROLLS FOR EVERYONE!

Yes, that's George when he's out doing conventions and covering Elvis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D_ARQaqT7c 

brugvu

Everything he did before that gave him the experience to do it.
especially his 911 dispatch/operator days.

he's a genius. extremely technical. very detailed orientated.
he is the only person who has the experience and intelligence to do what he did.
and his conversational skills and question asking skills weren't half bad either.. :p

TONGUE IN CHEEK. 

georgey just collects a pay check. he doesnt care. he can barely talk. he cant even assemble a relative question to ask.
I'm not that smart either, but at least i give a damn.

i only listen when Linda Howe is on.

ok. see ya guy/s later. 

the protests start tomorrow at NOON. get your boards and markers out.!!!!!

VIVA ART BELL. THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN.

Swishypants

Quote from: brugvu on November 13, 2017, 01:03:57 PM
SWEET. i started a war.

let the slaughter begin..

You are too dorky to do that. So far you've talked a lot of shit about "what you're going to do" but haven't produced any results. Get to work!

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on November 13, 2017, 11:23:54 AM
The guy who collected, cleaned up, and digitized the Van Halen ZERO album caused Van Halen to do one last tour! You might convince Art to do some new shows by doing this. You'd be a legend!

https://youtu.be/C-3b3TPgkOQ

Art might even give you some of the shows from 87-90 when he was just a local broadcaster!
Stumbled across that a few years ago. Great stuff!

Swishypants

Did a Garage Haunted house 3 years ago in my neighborhood and Van Halen Zero is what I played for the music in the line outside the Haunted House. Was awesome! :)
The kids even liked it! Haunted House, Pizza, New Van Halen; like old times!

Had the line with a photo of Eddie jumping in the air, and yard decorations. I was the M.C. (Goul: "MORE VICTIMS!!!") Then a 4 chamber Haunted house. Skeleton Walk, The Grave Yard at Midnight, Vampire Corridor, and The Mad Scientists Laboratory. A bunch of props in each and neon paint lit by black lights and chemlights hanging from the ceiling. Each room had a monster in it that scared you, then gave you two pieces of candy (mini-kit-kats, snickers / Swedish fish, baby-ruths / Twizzlers, Blow-Pop / M&M's and Hershy's Kisses. It was the best Halloween ever! We had over 250 kids go through.

This photo series but he was doing the Flying Dutchman; can't find it again.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on November 13, 2017, 02:50:28 PM
Did a Garage Haunted house 3 years ago in my neighborhood and Van Halen Zero is what I played for the music in the line outside the Haunted House. Was awesome! :)
The kids even liked it! Haunted House, Pizza...

"Pizza rolls SCARE ME!"