• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 07:46:36 AM
There is plenty of material out there if anyone wants to record some of the early ones. There's the one where Senda and Kathy went to the beach and Kathy was mistaken for an escaped walrus and taken to SeaWorld.

okay, okay you've talked me into it.

Lilith

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 07:55:57 AM

My GOD!!!  I would LOVE to hear The Groyper read those on his YouTube channel.  I know they are posted somewhere here in the thread.  God help us finding them again...

I SO hope this can happen!!    ;D

I think it started in the early summer of 2015. Or, maybe check O'Neill's posts, who collected them together. I think he posted them a few times.

SredniVashtar

OK, here we have the full, unexpurgated Senda Chronicles. Thanks are due entirely to ONeill who collected them together in one file. I had to go through his posts and I'd forgotten how hilarious he was. I hope he comes back if only to ask 'is the fat cunt dead yet?'. Feel free to record what you like, but don't mess with my words or my rancorous displeasure will surely follow. Perhaps Groyper and Yorkie can do a couple of the diaries.

I keep thinking about doing the Inspector Senda Mysteries, about a fat, lazy detective who's been on sick leave from the police for the past 30 years, so perhaps this will get my creative juices flowing again.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 08:34:32 AM
OK, here we have the full, unexpurgated Senda Chronicles. Thanks are due entirely to ONeill who collected them together in one file. I had to go through his posts and I'd forgotten how hilarious he was. I hope he comes back if only to ask 'is the fat cunt dead yet?'. Feel free to record what you like, but don't mess with my words or my rancorous displeasure will surely follow. Perhaps Groyper and Yorkie can do a couple of the diaries.

I keep thinking about doing the Inspector Senda Mysteries, about a fat, lazy detective who's been on sick leave from the police for the past 30 years, so perhaps this will get my creative juices flowing again.

saved!

Jackstar

OK, here we have the full, unexpurgated Senda Chronicles.

This is what you return for? Christ, I'd rather stare at my stool. Pathetic.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 06, 2019, 10:50:25 AM
This is what you return for? Christ, I'd rather stare at my stool. Pathetic.

I don't see you on a stool. I picture you in a threadbare armchair, surrounded by empty beer bottles and suicidal despair.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 11:23:48 AM
I don't see you on a stool. I picture you in a threadbare armchair, surrounded by empty beer bottles and suicidal despair.

Stop bringing him down, he has flowers to deliver.

Yorkshire pud

Before anything else...Is the narration to be done in own voice and/or in Senda-esque character?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_MnRsg-Tgc

Surprise, surprise, Georges bank account is overdrawn     ... again.

But he says he's going to AlienCon.

Watch George try to assemble his new solar panel back pack, and say a bad word at the very end of the video.

Lilith

OK, here we have the full, unexpurgated Senda Chronicles. Thanks are due entirely to ONeill who collected them together in one file.

Thank You SO MUCH for finding that Shredme.  I've been asking Groyper to make me some YouTube audio books for quite some time now.  I know he doesn't have time to do long videos, but maybe he can make them one chapter at a time, as he is able to.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2019, 07:04:09 PM
Stop bringing him down, he has flowers to deliver.

Good to see you back around again Pud.  Say Hello to Laura for me.  :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2019, 07:05:41 PM
Before anything else...Is the narration to be done in own voice and/or in Senda-esque character?

Do it in your own voice unless you're gifted in that way.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on May 06, 2019, 10:51:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dllkRqmOjuA

It sounds like George will be LIVE again tomorrow night!!!
since he wants to be live every night he should look in to taking over the kingdom of nye radio show. It comes with a built in subscriber base.

it looks like Yorkshire Pud has The Senda Chronicles covered. i look forward to hearing the audio.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 07, 2019, 09:50:22 AM
Quality seeks its own level.

On behalf of all of us on the Falkie thread, I would like to wish you a particularly aggressive yet lingering form of bowel cancer.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 07, 2019, 09:23:39 AM
it looks like Yorkshire Pud has The Senda Chronicles covered. i look forward to hearing the audio.

Yorkie, the Americans have let us down again. It's not important that you let me down, or that you let brig down. Worst of all, you've let yourself down. At least Art Bell used to start before he quit! Actually, you might want to keep an eye on brig, or she'll be inserting her iron fist where you least expect it.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 10:22:13 AM
Yorkie, the Americans have let us down again. It's not important that you let me down, or that you let brig down. Worst of all, you've let yourself down. At least Art Bell used to start before he quit! Actually, you might want to keep an eye on brig, or she'll be inserting her iron fist where you least expect it.

No worries Shredme.  I also, will look forward to the Pud Production of the Shredme Books.  I have The Groyper working on some other concepts for his voice on the YouTube Audio Books idea.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 06, 2019, 06:42:39 AM
I'll give it some thought. Maybe write something and give it to Groyper to read.

Don't sell yourself short.  You have a pleasant, agreeable speaking voice which would work really well for such a project.

MV/Liberace!

Does everyone remember that guy Abram who used to show up in videos with Senda from time to time?  I just found out today that's Area51Drone.  Proof positive.  Irrefutable.  That might be the best troll I've ever seen on the internet.  A51, wherever you are, kudos, sir.  Well done.  I bow to your brilliance.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Liberace! on May 07, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
Does everyone remember that guy Abram who used to show up in videos with Senda from time to time?  I just found out today that's Area51Drone.  Proof positive.  Irrefutable.  That might be the best troll I've ever seen on the internet.  A51, wherever you are, kudos, sir.  Well done.  I bow to your brilliance.

I thought Drone was in his mid-30s. Abram sounded early twenties to me. That's amazing if true. Chefist always thought so but I wasn't convinced. I loved the way Drone told Falkie he was involved in a mall shooting. Their friendship soured when he asked Kathy what was the biggest thing she ever had up her ass.

kek

SredniVashtar

The Falkie thread is one big hall of mirrors. Everyone except him knew that the Circle of Trust (plus Justin) was one man fucking about. Justin with his coffee plantation in Guatemala and shady interest in young boys. Six Week Tenure and his wealthy wife, who then kicked him out and he had to live in a tent. OLG and his brain surgery. The bullshit is endless. And that dumbass believes it all.

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on May 07, 2019, 11:38:42 AM
Don't sell yourself short.  You have a pleasant, agreeable speaking voice which would work really well for such a project.

I agree.  Shredme, doing his own YouTube Audio books, reading his own stories, would be the ideal IMO.

Shredme, The Groyper, and Jackstar have exceptional voices IMO.

I am SO glad I decided to save the Jackstar YouTubes before he took them down.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 11:49:50 AM
Their friendship soured when he asked Kathy what was the biggest thing she ever had up her ass.

I don't understand what the problem was with that.  I usually introduce myself to people with that question.

Pizzapunch

If they build an internet troll hall of fame, there would be a whole wing devoted to those who have worked on falkie over the years.