• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Pizzapunch

The guy should be happy towards the end of his doing live streams, it was like 4 or 5 of us watching him for hours. 80 something people a normal intelligent human being would see as an opportunity.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2019, 07:37:26 AM

If you do not donate, he will not be going to AlienCon, he is tired of paying out of his pocket.

lol

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 04, 2019, 02:27:27 PM
The guy should be happy towards the end of his doing live streams, it was like 4 or 5 of us watching him for hours. 80 something people a normal intelligent human being would see as an opportunity.

If he needs money as bad as he declares he does, it seems he would learn to tolerate all his trolls.  He made $50 in less than half an hour.  Imagine how much he could have made if he did his usual 2-4 hour live stream, with viewers coming and going.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 01:58:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zz08L6QiU

No Senda/AlienCon trip videos for Senda Fans to enjoy this year.

#sad

Didn't last year's Alien Con trip produce just a video of him eating in a hotel room?

Come to think of it...he should get a green screen so his fans can watch him eat all over the world without leaving the comfort of his own hovel. It would be a real money saver.

Lilith

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2019, 03:08:20 PM
Didn't last year's Alien Con trip produce just a video of him eating in a hotel room?

Come to think of it...he should get a green screen so his fans can watch him eat all over the world without leaving the comfort of his own hovel. It would be a real money saver.

There were a few of his train ride, and a few of people dancing in a dark room, and a few of long lines of people. There was nothing of the informative tour, that his paying fans were expecting.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2019, 03:08:20 PM

Yes, the prequel being George getting off the train in L.A. In the wee hours of the morning, walking around the city in the dark, with all his crap in tow, telling strangers he had vision problems due to a botched surgery, and that he was lost, and asking directions to the hotel.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 04, 2019, 03:16:30 PM
Yes, the prequel being George getting off the train in L.A. In the wee hours of the morning, walking around the city in the dark, with all his crap in tow, telling strangers he had vision problems due to a botched surgery, and that he was lost, and asking directions to the hotel.

Ah yes, I remember it well.

SredniVashtar

In fairness, we also got to see him mow down a hamburger the size of his head.

Good to see you. I'll expect a letter from your mother explaining your absence. On my desk first thing in the morning.

Pizzapunch

I was actually planning on donating but by the time I got there he was done already and had thrown his fit. That's money he missed out on, sad.

Roswells, Art

Welcome back!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 03:23:03 PM
Good to see you. I'll expect a letter from your mother explaining your absence. On my desk first thing in the morning.

I would expect the same of you, sir, If I thought you actually had a mother.  Nice to see you again Mr. Vashtar.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 04, 2019, 03:24:15 PM
I was actually planning on donating but by the time I got there he was done already and had thrown his fit. That's money he missed out on, sad.

I had planned on making a $5 superchat contribution, and I planned the comment section to say:  From MV and the BellGab Community, but he shut the live stream down before I even had a chance to settle in.

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 03:26:58 PM
I had planned on making a $5 superchat contribution, and I planned the comment section to say:  From MV and the BellGab Community, but he shut the live stream down before I even had a chance to settle in.
Can you believe that guy? (We all can).  He gets fifty bucks in graft in fifteen minutes, ten bucks shy of his goal, and shuts it all down..lol.

Roswells, Art

I guess that sounds better than "I have vision problems due to sticking my shit encrusted fingers into my eyes after having successful eye surgery".

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 04, 2019, 03:29:16 PM
Can you believe that guy? (We all can).  He gets fifty bucks in graft in fifteen minutes, ten bucks shy of his goal, and shuts it all down..lol.

He should be ashamed of himself.

By the way, do you still have your card in your wallet?

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 03:33:41 PM
He should be ashamed of himself.

By the way, do you still have your card in your wallet?

Awww...seems like old times.  You bet I still have it!  Thinking about coming out of retirement.  You up for a mission?

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 04, 2019, 03:35:17 PM
Awww...seems like old times.  You bet I still have it!  Thinking about coming out of retirement.  You up for a mission?

Whenever you're ready  8)

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2019, 03:36:56 PM
Whenever you're ready  8)

You'll have to retrain me, I heard you never did retire.  Word is you've been working behind the scenes, toppling regimes and whatnot. 

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 04, 2019, 03:39:34 PM
You'll have to retrain me, I heard you never did retire.  Word is you've been working behind the scenes, toppling regimes and whatnot.

It's all true.  8)

PChirp

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2019, 03:30:43 PM
I guess that sounds better than "I have vision problems due to sticking my shit encrusted fingers into my eyes after having successful eye surgery".

LOl! And his medicinal eye drops discarded haphazardly on the filthy floor, laying there for all to see in the video background.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 04, 2019, 03:29:16 PM
It was the closest thing to an honest day of work Falkie has put in for years

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 04, 2019, 03:44:22 PM
It was the closest thing to an honest day of work Falkie has put in for years

And he went home early. I don't know whether his chequered career ended with the infamous 'plunging the toilet ' episode, or somehow he was able to finesse the bit of his resume where he got fired for jerking off.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 04, 2019, 03:30:43 PM
Shit encrusted fingers.  A description seldom heard unless you are on BellGab discussing Falkie.  Or talking to a proctologist.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 03:49:29 PM
And he went home early. I don't know whether his chequered career ended with the infamous 'plunging the toilet ' episode, or somehow he was able to finesse the bit of his resume where he got fired for jerking off.

Reason for leaving:

Apprehending a toilet plunger in a particularly badly designed cubicle (Class action litigation pending) I was caught completely off guard by an unfortunately timed and inappropriate twitchy thing. This had nothing whatsoever to do with my attempt to rub it down into an untwitchy form below my fat pad. Unfortunately I was witnessed by my manager who should have been minding their own business but instead they made an unconstitutional decision (Class action litigation pending) and fired me instantly for gross misconduct.

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlxUJoFYxg

Since George will not be doing AlienCon this year, looks like he's preparing to do a YouTube tour of paranormal California for his fans, instead.