• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2017, 03:14:36 AM
For example, content free hate meant to demonize and demoralize the country is about all we ever actually hear from them.  We should insist a clear vision be presented, or kick them out of office and stop paying attention to them.

Anyone with any vision at all see's that the topmost priortity now is simply to exorcise the current U.S. government of as many of the demonic agents now infesting it as we can. From there, assessing and repairing the damages sustained during the barbarian sack of 2016, and refortifying against future intrusions, will be the next orders of buisness. Such a shameful waste -- fucking vandals!

ItsOver

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 17, 2017, 02:02:45 AM
. . . the same rancid brew which the likes of PB the Deplorable, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and Ted Cruz, i.e. Team Sepsis, have imbibed for the past three decades.
Man, somebody needs to get a hobby.  Maybe you can hook-up with Pud and take a break.  Life's too short to spend most of your day on one thread on a website dedicated to a radio show host who hosts no more. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 12:04:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r32aKKNJAkw

Doubt anyone in that audience knows who Goebbels is. They certainly aren't familiar with what a lemming is.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2017, 03:14:36 AM
For example, content free hate meant to demonize and demoralize the country is about all we ever actually hear from them.  We should insist a clear vision be presented, or kick them out of office and stop paying attention to them.

All you have to do to neuter a left winger is preceeed every question with: "without criticizing a Republican tell us how you would fix..." at that point they proceeed to blame Republicans as they are void of any proactive ideas and have been for 60 years.

Spy

Two items of interest for those insisting Democrats are promoting violence and using a Trump-like actor for Julius Caesar.

Same play in 2012 with an Obama-like JC.  No outcry from the right.

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 17, 2017, 04:20:57 AM
Anyone with any vision at all see's that the topmost priortity now is simply to exorcise the current U.S. government of as many of the demonic agents now infesting it as we can. From there, assessing and repairing the damages sustained during the barbarian sack of 2016, and refortifying against future intrusions, will be the next orders of buisness. Such a shameful waste -- fucking vandals!

This is as empty and meaningless as ''hope and change''.  Not only is the above time-frame off - with the violent riots and the torrential hate storm beginning under Berock Obama, but it is reactionary rather than a vision for the direction they'd like to take the country.

Care to try again?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2017, 09:12:10 AM
And none of it explains the general hate for our country, ''white'' people, ''Christians'', our history, our form of government, our Constitution, separation of powers, and rule of law, our system of free exchange, and all the other targets for their extremism and violence.

The truth is they want to take us in the same basic direction Venezuela is going, the direction some of these other workers paradises have gone before that.  Somehow they just don't want to say so

Meister is just another one of the "useful idiots" that Joe Stalin referred to.  She is clearly a person who doesn't have much going for her in life and if it weren't for her hatred of Trump, our traditional  American values and those of us who honor and are guided by those values, she would have nothing to live for.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 16, 2017, 06:36:35 PM
NIT!  Where you been, bro?  Good to see you again.  Now shut the fuck up you vicious libtard cuck.  ;D

Hypocrisy, abundant use of E.O.'s  What modern pres has not used E.O.'s?  And what exactly is 'abundant'?  Is it more than three? Is it a plethora?
Conflict of interest?  Really?  Then I suppose that the Big O's being a muslim cheerleader for 8 years was conflict of interest, I mean, after all, as Pres he was supposed to be looking out for our interests. 
Triple spaced 20 font?  Hahah.  that is funny.  I'll give you that.
More loyal to 'race.'  Oops.  There is only the human race. One race, right?  The fact that Trump may be a Cock-asoid is relevant to some,  not so much to me.  Though I was kinda hoping on getting my hands on some Cuban smokes.  Looks like I did get screwed on that deal.

Buck up Gunny.  I have actually smoked one fresh Cuban and they are overrated.  Some of the best seed was smuggled out of Cuba and taken to the D.R and a few other places in the sixties.  I found nothing about the Cuban smoke to set it apart from any number of high end brands coming out of the D.R.

Gd5150

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 17, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

More symbolism over substance. Another left wing whopper with no supporting evidence. This is what happens when left wing scientists castrate themselves by putting their political religion ahead of true science.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 17, 2017, 09:58:43 AM
Buck up Gunny.  I have actually smoked one fresh Cuban and they are overrated.  Some of the best seed was smuggled out of Cuba and taken to the D.R and a few other places in the sixties.  I found nothing about the Cuban smoke to set it apart from any number of high end brands coming out of the D.R.
I've heard for quite some time that to get cashflow the quality of many Cuban made cigars have gone down. Both in the plant and the rolling/aging. You are right that the seeds and quality control in other countries are better in many opinions, basically here (unlike most other countries where they are legal) it is a "forbidden fruit" type of situation.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2017, 10:47:44 AM
I've heard for quite some time that to get cashflow the quality of many Cuban made cigars have gone down. Both in the plant and the rolling/aging. You are right that the seeds and quality control in other countries are better in many opinions, basically here (unlike most other countries where they are legal) it is a "forbidden fruit" type of situation.

Back in the day, a good part Connectut's shade gown tobacco crop went to Cuba as it was the preferred wrap.  Some say that the quality of Cubans has suffered as a result of the export ban that included agricultural products.

Quote from: Spy on June 17, 2017, 08:27:34 AM
Two items of interest for those insisting Democrats are promoting violence and using a Trump-like actor for Julius Caesar.

Same play in 2012 with an Obama-like JC.  No outcry from the right.

Ted Nugent is a crazed hillbilly buttrocker from the 70-80's.

There was condemnation for his antics then, just like their is condemnation for the actions of what is occurring now.

I don't know anyone that would defend Ted Nugent or his antics, and I am sure you equally condemn the actions that are occurring now.  Any sensible person would.

Finally, it was a liberal democrat who attempted to assassinate Republicans.  It was violent liberal protests that resulted in violence this election cycle.  It is liberals on social media encouraging harm to the President, and it is liberal commentators from CNN who are holding severed heads of the President.

I don't think that really equals the antics of some medicore buttrocker from the 70-80's.

Zetaspeak

That mediocre buttrocker is a spokesperson for the NRA and invited guest by the Republican  Prez to the WH

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 17, 2017, 04:33:32 PM
I LOVE THE NIGHT LIFE, I'VE GOT TO BOOGEY...

https://youtu.be/NUC2EQvdzmY

Where has this video been? Y'all are fail.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 17, 2017, 02:23:37 PM
That mediocre buttrocker is a spokesperson for the NRA and invited guest by the Republican  Prez to the WH

Then I would say the NRA should distance themselves from him and he shouldn't have been invited to the White House.

That being said, still is not as bad as a liberal democrat attempting to assassinate a large number of Republicans, nor the huge wave of death wishes heaped upon President Donald Trump from liberals, nor the constant imagery of President Donald Trump as Hitler, and fanning those flames by promoting the "resistance", nor as bad as a CNN contributor with a severed head of the President of United States.

You liberals are full blown wackos.  No sense of duty or responsibility in the climate you have caused.

starrmtn001

LIVE.  PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS Protest At CNN HEADQUARTER over FAKE NEWS.
Started streaming on Jun 17, 2017

https://youtu.be/ZITGR41KJHY

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 17, 2017, 09:58:43 AM

yeah, I hear you, Kid.  Traveling in Germany a number of times I have sampled Cuban smokes.  Yeah, some are good, others mostly an indifferent smoke. 

Juan

You should do it.  Dress in a Bateman rain suit.

bateman

Quote from: Juan on June 19, 2017, 03:23:36 PM
You should do it.  Dress in a Bateman rain suit.

No thanks. I think Spicer has aged more than the president in these last few months.

Abnormally slow on the Trump thread today and yesterday.  Is the anti-Trump contingent out of gas?

Juan

Yorkie seems to have disappeared. I suppose he is busy celebrating Brenda Saxe-Coburg-Gotha's birthday.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on June 19, 2017, 03:53:52 PM
Yorkie seems to have disappeared.

Perhaps he's still distracted by the research project I assigned to him. It was a real challenge.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 19, 2017, 03:47:02 PM
Is the anti-Drumpf contingent out of gas?

Hillary deleted the gas.

WildCard

QuoteContains zero references to U.S. President Donald Trump.
Wouldn't it be nice to laugh again?

https://store.cardsagainsthumanity.com/