• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Lunger on February 05, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
Seems to me that its only the Left that excels at using  words in a Orwellian fashion.
Like "undocumented immigrant?"  Sorry, you're an illegal alien.

Gd5150

Quote from: Lunger on February 05, 2018, 08:56:00 AM
Seems to me that its only the Left that excels at using  words in a Orwellian fashion.

It’s been going on for decades with so-called “offensive” terms. What’s acceptable today will be “offensive” tomorrow. Not because it’s offensive, but because of the left’s constant need to claim to be victims. It’s a way for them to try to empower themselves by trying to control the weak minded who are constantly on the defense, backtracking, begging for forgiveness, because someone was “offended”. It’s all part of political correctness. It’s easy to counter, you ignore their fake offense taken and mock them.

Just a few examples:
Oriental, Asian.
Colored, Afro-American, African american, Black.
Red man, Indians, native Americans, indigenous peoples.
Ghetto, inner cities.
Thug.

The left also does it with identity other terms, constantly watering down the language, changing definitions, creating new words, all to keep people on the defensive, backtracking.

Fireman, mailman, male, female, gender neutral. It.
KKK, white supremacist, Nazi, neo-Nazi, white nationalist.
Right, right wing, ultra right wing, neo-con, alt-right.
Liberal, progressive.
Stewardess, flight attendant.
Secretary, executive assistant, Vice President of blah blah.

Currently the left is trying to redefine libertarian. It’s hilarious to watch ignorant big government liberals claim to be libertarian. We can watch the evolution of the term everyday on Bill Maher.

Fascism is another term the left is in the process of manipulating. Take the leftwing militant fascist group, Antifa(anti-fascist).

Another term the left is in the process of redefining is science. “Consensus” is now endlessly used to defend the left’s version of science. Consensus has no place in science. The 2 words have completely opposite meanings. In time leftwing academia will force science to evolve to include consensus. All for the “greater good”. You know, global cooling, warming, climate change, climate disruption.

The right aren’t the ones constantly coming up with new definitions. The right doesn’t control media or education where these new terms and definitions magically appear everyday. What will we be offended by tomorrow? We certainly know who will take offense from shining light on the existence of this redefinition of words. Who are the ones who are always offended?

Some dipshit used the term ''unsheltered'' in  an article I saw the other day. 

Why did we need ''unsheltered'', when we already had perfectly useful terms like hobo, bum, and vagrant.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 05, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
It’s been going on for decades with so-called “offensive” terms. What’s acceptable today will be “offensive” tomorrow. Not because it’s offensive, but because of the left’s constant need to claim to be victims. It’s a way for them to try to empower themselves by trying to control the weak minded who are constantly on the defense, backtracking, begging for forgiveness, because someone was “offended”. It’s all part of political correctness. It’s easy to counter, you ignore their fake offense taken and mock them.

Just a few examples:
Oriental, Asian.
Colored, Afro-American, African american, Black.
Red man, Indians, native Americans, indigenous peoples.
Ghetto, inner cities.
Thug.

The left also does it with identity other terms, constantly watering down the language, changing definitions, creating new words, all to keep people on the defensive, backtracking.

Fireman, mailman, male, female, gender neutral. It.
KKK, white supremacist, Nazi, neo-Nazi, white nationalist.
Right, right wing, ultra right wing, neo-con, alt-right.
Liberal, progressive.
Stewardess, flight attendant.
Secretary, executive assistant, Vice President of blah blah.

Currently the left is trying to redefine libertarian. It’s hilarious to watch ignorant big government liberals claim to be libertarian. We can watch the evolution of the term everyday on Bill Maher.

Fascism is another term the left is in the process of manipulating. Take the leftwing militant fascist group, Antifa(anti-fascist).

Another term the left is in the process of redefining is science. “Consensus” is now endlessly used to defend the left’s version of science. Consensus has no place in science. The 2 words have completely opposite meanings. In time leftwing academia will force science to evolve to include consensus. All for the “greater good”. You know, global cooling, warming, climate change, climate disruption.

The right aren’t the ones constantly coming up with new definitions. The right doesn’t control media or education where these new terms and definitions magically appear everyday. What will we be offended by tomorrow? We certainly know who will take offense from shining light on the existence of this redefinition of words. Who are the ones who are always offended?

Great post.

Dr. MD MD

Why does everyone fear this entitled woman who thought that she should be president and is STILL pushing this ridiculous narrative over a year later; who has temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way? Why do they all fear her so much?! Is she Medussa? Why is she not behind bars for the obvious crimes she committed, not the least of which is treason?! ::)

This is apt.  I didn't know Hillary made movies back then.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 06, 2018, 08:39:19 PM
This is apt.  I didn't know Hillary made movies back then.

Seriously, I've never seen so many grown men afraid of a geriatric old woman with Parkinson's disease. :D

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 09:00:57 PM
Seriously, I've never seen so many grown men afraid of a geriatric old woman with Parkinson's disease. :D
You know  what they say about the "female of the species," women scorned, etc etc. She is a modern day Lucrezia but without the charm or beauty.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2018, 09:09:55 PM
You know  what they say about the "female of the species," women scorned, etc etc. She is a modern day Lucrezia but without the charm or beauty.

Perfect description. That should be on her tombstone.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 08:36:32 PM
Why does everyone fear this entitled woman who thought that she should be president and is STILL pushing this ridiculous narrative over a year later; who has temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way? Why do they all fear her so much?! Is she Medussa? Why is she not behind bars for the obvious crimes she committed, not the least of which is treason?! ::)

Well, there are the hundreds of deaths associated with the Clintons - of those either in the way, adversarial, or simply no longer useful.

And there are the rest, who figure they'd better be on the right side of things lest it get back to them they aren't

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 06, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
Well, there are the hundreds of deaths associated with the Clintons - of those either in the way, adversarial, or simply no longer useful.

And there are the rest, who figure they'd better be on the right side of things lest it get back to them they aren't

It's my understanding that the US military is backing Trump. I believe they have some nasty monsters they could unleash in retaliation. You know, like an old school mob war. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 10:20:51 PM
It's my understanding that the US military is backing Trump. I believe they have some nasty monsters they could unleash in retaliation. You know, like an old school mob war. ;)

One word.

Warrior Monk

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 10:20:51 PM
Bill got excited when he overheard "going to the mattresses"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 06, 2018, 10:22:53 PM
One word.

Warrior Monk

That's two words. I really prefer this monk but whatever works, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KshrtLXBdl8

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 06, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Rush tells a great story that puts the Clinton deaths into perspective. How many people do you know personally, who’ve been murdered? For most it’s zero. Maybe one. In rare cases 2?

For the Clintons it’s over a hundred.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 10:28:58 PM
That's two words. I really prefer this monk but whatever works, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KshrtLXBdl8
There should've been a satire skit on some show: "Felonious Monk," I've thought. Could use the obvious, low-brow, "in the rectory" homo-pedo stuff, or better the banking, bridge-hanging, stuff with a jazz improv style.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2018, 08:36:32 PM
Why does everyone fear this entitled woman who thought that she should be president and is STILL pushing this ridiculous narrative over a year later; who has temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way? Why do they all fear her so much?!

800 FBI files in 1994. Imagine what she did as a secretary. What Trump saved us from is unmeasurable.

Dr. MD MD

I'm just sayin. Kennedy was killed for less...a LOT less than what she's done. ;)

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 06, 2018, 10:34:42 PM
Rush tells a great story that puts the Clinton deaths into perspective. How many people do you know personally, who’ve been murdered? For most it’s zero. Maybe one. In rare cases 2?

And how have the Clintons gotten away with that? Reptilians? Help from Sasquatch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvA6WJrYUo

Norm

In the meantime questionable suicides will happen while Hillary continues her short walks in the woods...

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 06, 2018, 10:34:42 PM

Not to mention plane crashes, suicides, etc

analog kid

Quote from: Norm on February 06, 2018, 11:49:06 PM
In the meantime questionable suicides will happen while Hillary continues her short walks in the woods...

Quote from: analog kid on February 07, 2018, 12:05:22 AM

Why don't you explain it for us.  Is it just phenomenally bad luck to be a close associate of the Clintons?

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 07, 2018, 12:10:28 AM
Why don't you explain it for us.  Is it just phenomenally bad luck to be a close associate of the Clintons?

Prove that the Clintons murdered one person. I'll wait.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on February 07, 2018, 12:11:26 AM

Won't you suffocate with your head up Hillary's ass? ??? :o

Quote from: analog kid on February 07, 2018, 12:11:26 AM

Remarkably bad luck it is.  Remember when Clinton's bagman Ron Brown was no longer useful and his plane ''crashed''?

Regardless of how he died, or who was responsible if anyone was, here's Bill Clinton at the funeral:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf8TOGrq8Bo   

Oh wait, it's Rush narrating.  So it didn't really happen

analog kid

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 07, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
Remarkably bad luck it is.  Remember when Clinton's bagman Ron Brown was no longer useful and his plane ''crashed''?

Regardless of how he died, or who was responsible if anyone was, here's Bill Clinton at the funeral

Oh wait, it's Rush narrating.  So it didn't really happen

Bill Clinton made a plane crash into a mountain with his mind bullets. He then used his psychic powers to remove all evidence and make it look like pilot error. A video of Clinton laughing proves this. Ignore Rush Limbaugh.