• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 07:01:46 AM
I have a family member who is classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder (but male) and I have read a lot about it and listened to some great podcasts and youtube videos about it and now I understand the traits better.  One classic sign, other than the "me, me, me" mentality  is the "biting one's nose off to spite one's face" as Heather apparently has done by completely ditching her hosting responsibilities and driving MITD into the ground.  Can any one recommend another podcast with good paranormal / conspiracy theory content?  I listen for the guests and content only.  HEather drives me batty...

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/category/podcasts/

ponyboysunset

BTW Qeef should be real scared of the meth head network that is now the new home (if) for Heather's shitshow in the Desert.
I am still laughing about the beginning of the show. I really thought I was going to pee my pants. Two streams, shitty Cinderella song, speed talking, jewelry ads (Pandora) all blaring.
Seriously where the fuck was Lasha? I am so shocked she didn't make an appearance as a caller.

Juan

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
Seriously where the fuck was Lasha? I am so shocked she didn't make an appearance as a caller.
Someone was on Bellgab last night as a masked or hidden user. I've forgotten the exact term. I thought it was Lasha monitoring us for Heather.

Hells Mole

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 07:13:54 AM
Yes I agree with this.
The mistress comment reaction says it all. Even if they weren't knocking boots she is fine with people thinking they were.
I really have to agree with whoever said this is a sociopath or even a psychopath. The ability to turn off one's emotions at will is truly frightening.

The psychopath is just a sociopath that acts out their violent impulses.  I haven't heard of any evidence that she has been physically violent so far, though a psychopath could cause harm in less obvious ways than out and out attacks.  Such as switching up someone's medication who relied on it due to heart disease, for example.

It's not so much that they turn off their emotions.  It's that they simply do not see other people with any empathy whatsoever.  They only experience emotions for themselves.  They do, however, learn how to manipulate others and "fit in" by pretending to have emotions.  Since it is not natural it rubs most sentient people the wrong way even if it is sometimes hard to put one's finger on exactly why.  The seeming switching of emotions is actually just altering performances in a way they think is manipulating their target(s) but when they are doing it strangely or getting it wrong they can't be self-aware of it or understand why they aren't getting the reactions they want.

When I wrote that huge thing a few weeks ago suggesting Borderline and all that it was due to noticing all these things combined with Aldous and MV's accounts of interacting with her.  One red flag to me was when Aldous talked about how he had to back off communication with her because she wanted him to keep all these things secret and he just wasn't the kind of person who could be bothered to keep track of what he was allowed to say or not so he'd rather just not be told.  Sociopaths like to keep everyone in a box and at each other's throats.  They pretend to be everyone's friend one on one but turn people against each other behind their back.  A sociopath in a home environment will ruin the family.  HW at the Bell compound could have been turning Art against his wife, his wife against Art, even working on the kids, who knows.  There is nothing a sociopath will not do, they have no sense of decency or boundary.  Only in the sense of learned behaviors that can benefit them or allow them to get away with things.  They pretend to have the hearts that normal folk do.

A sociopath that can really keep their shit together will ascend to great heights in this world which seems to be set up to reward cut throat selfish pursuit more than anything.  Perfect for politicians, CEOs, dictators, etc.  Zero capacity for empathy or sympathy.  If they drive away someone they are feeding on they cry like babies and apologize to get their food source back.  They say they are crying because they feel bad for what they did but it's not true.  They only feel pain that they aren't getting what they want, they have no ability to feel sad that someone else is hurt by them.

UFONAUTRADIO

Art did choose her to carry on. I am not a fan, but I think firing her at this time is a coward way of making a change. I also think her tears were real.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
A sociopath that can really keep their shit together will ascend to great heights in this world which seems to be set up to reward cut throat selfish pursuit more than anything.  Perfect for politicians, CEOs, dictators, etc.  Zero capacity for empathy or sympathy.  If they drive away someone they are feeding on they cry like babies and apologize to get their food source back.  They say they are crying because they feel bad for what they did but it's not true.  They only feel pain that they aren't getting what they want, they have no ability to feel sad that someone else is hurt by them.
Ex friend I posted about here and there and comparing her to Heather is a VP in a company. She does the whole turn everyone against each other and then plays the victim. And yes I think more sociopath too. The borderlines I know aren't that in control of their emotions usually. Could be a dual diagnosis too. My ex friend never apologized. Every thing was someone else's fault always. Good insights Hell's Mole.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: UFONAUTRADIO on May 03, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
Art did choose her to carry on. I am not a fan, but I think firing her at this time is a coward way of making a change. I also think her tears were real.

BellGab welcomes dissenting opinions.

Hells Mole

Are you unaware of what has transpired since Art's passing?

Do you realize that Keith was begging her to come back?  Do you realize he said she could take all the time
she wanted but many of the listeners were cancelling without live shows?  He lined up some guest hosts to
fill in while she took however much time she needed and she attacked him for it publicly.  She incited her Facebook fans to attack Keith and any guest host he brought in.  Why?  She claimed only Art or her could
host the show.  Why would she become so hostile when Keith was simply trying to keep the business afloat
and the listeners happy?  How was it wrong to have a guest host?  Art had lots of guest hosts.  Why would
she tell people to unsubscribe, to attack other hosts, to attack Keith when he was not hurting her?  The public
dialogue between them can be seen by all.  Why would she start attacking George Knapp and other radio hosts, calling them names?  You may say it's all down to grief.  If that is the case, fine, but why do you think Keith was wrong to terminate someone who has said she refused to do her job, refused to allow a guest host, told people to cancel subscriptions thereby destroying Keith's business and her own platform.  She said absolutely nothing last night explaining how Keith was in any way keeping her from coming on air.  He wanted her to.  She refused yet somehow managed to take over another person's show last night and take her own calls and run her own board while saying she was incapable of same.  She has badmouthed Keith and the network just about from day one of Art's passing.  She has publicly stated multiple times which can be seen by all that she quit and that she was no longer going to do the show.  Keith sent her termination of contract papers for her to sign since she says she's not coming back so he can move forward with the network and now she goes on air and acts like she's been cruelly fired.

GravitySucks

Quote from: LadyFish on May 03, 2018, 06:44:29 AM
Heather joined Bellgab July 27, 2013.

Art posted his obviously  fake suicidal post (jesting after the SiriusXM quittening) on November 5, 2013.

Heather thought Art was serious & freaked & posted for  Art to call her, writing:

“Oh my God, please call me, you have my number, Art”.....”Please, Art, call me.”

Not sure when she did her weekly GabCasts in her story. I find her new claim that Art didn’t know how to contact her to be very odd when she wrote that Art had her phone number on November 5, 2013.

All he had to do was PM her. He was a member here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:42:37 AM
Americans really are awful people, aren't they? I think it's time I asked Yorkie to visit the White House with a box of matches.

Some senile old goat: 'Ahma rock. And I'm sturred'.

/reported

Yorkshire pud

How a professional broadcaster deals with the loss of his mother, finding out just before going on air..Only this bloke has 9 million listeners a day, 5 days a week.. And he'll be back on air, tomorrow.

Chris Evans, BBC Radio 2 presenter, pays tribute to mother - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43986303

rondo

The croc tears seemed like an act- trying to manipulate people with her feminine wiles crazy antics.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
https://twitter.com/ArtBellCom/status/992007240004485120

I’m glad they are going back to the original format of a three hour show. The four hour show was way too forced.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:23:22 AM
'It's not about me, but I'm going to use every sentence coming out of my whore mouth to make it all about me.'

Poor old St. Keef having to deal with this brain-damaged hag.

This is like listening to a bunch of Oprah rejects.

Yesterday I missed your stiff upper lip, no nonsense approach....I, along with all the other BGers was variously laughing like a drain and throwing up at HW's self obsessed wail in to any who would listen in her heavily screened fanfest phone in.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
Imagine if a witch seduced someone powerful so they could take that power from them.
What if they perceived signs that this source was about to cut the witch loose?
Might she could secure her future in that person's demise?
Might they even poison, or cause too much excitement to a frail heart or belabored lungs?
Is it within the capability of human beings who lust for power to resort to anything to
achieve the ends they desire?
What if a jealous wife discovered an affair?  Might she take revenge?
What if the wife was not jealous and did not care?  What if the witch and the wife conspired for
mutual gains?
What if an older, ailing man of renown passed away naturally and opportunistic vampires exploited
it to further their own conceited agendas?

It doesn't even rhyme but I think we can work with this.

HumanBeing

I swear the majority of her male listeners, especially those who contribute to her facebook, want to get in her pants.
Nearly every message is ladened with comments regarding her looks or messages about love, hugs and kisses  ::)
You just know these guys spend more time then it should to compose these messages.
;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 07:54:11 AM
I’m glad they are going back to the original format of a three hour show. The four hour show was way too forced.

Cut out the extended cackling and Wade's show was easily three hours or less.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

Exactly

Thesuz

So, I just finished listening to the recorded show.  It was like listening to a live action reading of her facebook page.  Very boring.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PABellFan on May 02, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
I would pay cash money for that YouTube chat transcript. MV was tearing it up.

This has the chat attached to it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVuUj4-f3yE

Hopefully someone can download it to save for posterity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 03, 2018, 07:32:33 AM
The psychopath is just a sociopath that acts out their violent impulses.  I haven't heard of any evidence that she has been physically violent so far, though a psychopath could cause harm in less obvious ways than out and out attacks.  Such as switching up someone's medication who relied on it due to heart disease, for example.

It's not so much that they turn off their emotions.  It's that they simply do not see other people with any empathy whatsoever.  They only experience emotions for themselves.  They do, however, learn how to manipulate others and "fit in" by pretending to have emotions.  Since it is not natural it rubs most sentient people the wrong way even if it is sometimes hard to put one's finger on exactly why.  The seeming switching of emotions is actually just altering performances in a way they think is manipulating their target(s) but when they are doing it strangely or getting it wrong they can't be self-aware of it or understand why they aren't getting the reactions they want.

When I wrote that huge thing a few weeks ago suggesting Borderline and all that it was due to noticing all these things combined with Aldous and MV's accounts of interacting with her.  One red flag to me was when Aldous talked about how he had to back off communication with her because she wanted him to keep all these things secret and he just wasn't the kind of person who could be bothered to keep track of what he was allowed to say or not so he'd rather just not be told.  Sociopaths like to keep everyone in a box and at each other's throats.  They pretend to be everyone's friend one on one but turn people against each other behind their back.  A sociopath in a home environment will ruin the family.  HW at the Bell compound could have been turning Art against his wife, his wife against Art, even working on the kids, who knows.  There is nothing a sociopath will not do, they have no sense of decency or boundary.  Only in the sense of learned behaviors that can benefit them or allow them to get away with things.  They pretend to have the hearts that normal folk do.

^^^THIS

ShayP

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
I swear the majority of her male listeners, especially those who contribute to her facebook, want to get in her pants.
Nearly every message is ladened with comments regarding her looks or messages about love, hugs and kisses  ::)
You just know these guys spend more time then it should to compose these messages.
;D

Well those guys are probably pretty good at typing with one hand.   ;)

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 03, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

I'm hearing Keith's voice in my head plugging the new show: "Midnight In The Desert now with 25 percent less cackling".

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
I swear the majority of her male listeners, especially those who contribute to her facebook, want to get in her pants...

They might be surprised what they find there.

Jocko Johnson

Just saw HW latest FB post. Wants peeps to listen to her telling everyone about how this effected her and what it's all about according to her, by her...but it's not about her.
She says show coming up to tell it all in her words about how Keef hates her with just about everyone else except Art and his alledged inner circle, and the millions & millions of her adoring fans!!! 

But again...not about her.

Anyone know if this "show" is a repeat of yesterday's or another cry fest?

Boy is this mumble mouth meth head Joe gonna be sorry. He has just let himself in for a whole bunch of hurt, and I believe that he is maybe trying to be a good guy but boy oh boy just wait Joey boy.

Joe: so we made a call and we are tentatively scheduled for the 7th.

HW: well my good friend let's not jump into the deep side of the pool so quickly. I have a table full of boo hoo, boxes from the fans to me that I can't even look at, boo hoo!

Joe: well Heather it's been awhile and we can work it out.

HW: maybe the 14th of some month coming up soon...not too sure which month since I have to be really really and boo hoo make boo hoo Art boo hoo proud.

And who are all these people that now are talking to her that were friends with Art and have heard and spoke to him, (this extremely private man) on the phone, in person and at his house...this Mike guy, ( who called in last nite) etc and are able to now confirm everything that HW is telling us Art said to her even things about her that are surprising her now. Seems Art told all of his inner circle, who we never knew existed or know who they are, loved HW sooooo much that Art knew as soon as she said word 1 on the air, she was and is better than he, Art, (or anyone else) ever was, is or could have been even if he lived to be 1000 yrs old!!!!

But it really isn't about her.

There are no words...

Then all her "fans" jumped in with all the livebans ass kissing, which after I just had a corn muffin and coffee forced me to run to the little boys room to puke my guts up as I was totally disgusted by all this absolute Bullshit!

Shoveler

Looks like she wants BellGab to call in when she's on the air.

[attachment=1]

HumanBeing

She's got her swagger back today.

During last nights Joe Montaldo production with Heather  ;D

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 03, 2018, 08:17:48 AM
This woman....haha

What a fucking liar. Could you post if she ever responds to that last comment about screening callers?