• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

wr250

not sure if this will work.mostly this is for bart ell.
also random question for bart ell:
were you tom petty's roady? tom had a roady named bart ...

Jojo

ksm32

Quote from: monica on May 27, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
Don't be overBEARing!
Way to disarm me with cute humor. I've no recourse but to.. overbear

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on May 27, 2018, 03:19:32 PM
Way to disarm me with cute humor. I've no recourse but to.. overbear
Adorable!

Dr. MD MD

I bought this apparently limited edition berry flavored Cheerios and damn it, it's really good! It reminds me of Frankenberry but without the marshmallows. Sigh...I'm probably going to be looking for strawberry flavored marshmallows to add to this now. :P

Jojo

Quote from: BobGrau on May 28, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

In the first car cave video, 14:32 is interesting.  I think flooding washed the stuff in and sediment trapped and narrowed it in.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 01:06:18 AM
I bought this apparently limited edition berry flavored Cheerios and damn it, it's really good! It reminds me of Frankenberry but without the marshmallows. Sigh...I'm probably going to be looking for strawberry flavored marshmallows to add to this now. :P
A dessert.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Taaroa on May 29, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
This wording is really bad

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1001109654397771777

Considering that she shot him in the face while on a mixture of SSRIs and alcohol I'd say so.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

When I was a kid I wished Captain Crunch would have a cereal with just the berries in it.  It never happened until I was an adult.  By that time I stopped eating cereal.  Life can be cruel.  However the roof of my mouth was saved.

ShayP

I can't remember the last time I used a pencil.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 29, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
hmmm...

Maybe 20 years?
A  neighbor at the lake made jelloshots this weekend. So dixie cups used. I commented it was a nice throw-back to college parties. I still use pencils, except for crosswords, for notes, cutting wood, etc.

wr250

so Yorkshire and SV :
the queen of england recently offered to let the colonies rejoin the british empire. are you sure you want grifters like senda, wade, and vera to be british citizens? or even bellgabbers like the rest of us?

Metron2267

Quote from: ShayP on May 29, 2018, 05:41:01 PM
hmmm...

Maybe 20 years?

I know...

Soon it'll be newspapers and magazines, freaky!

Quote from: wr250 on May 29, 2018, 06:50:47 PM
... are you sure you want grifters like senda, wade, and vera to be british citizens subjects?...

FIFY

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
I still use pencils, except for crosswords, for notes, cutting wood, etc.

Showoff.  ;D

ShayP

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 06:55:34 PM
I know...

Soon it'll be newspapers and magazines, freaky!

Seems that way.  I can't imagine not holding a newspaper.  Especially since it is part of my breakfast routine.   :(

albrecht

For some reason during the Rangers/Mariners game they brought on Michael Milken into the booth to pitch for the Prostate Foundation. He still looks squirrelly and untrustworthy though, I guess, he is doing good work with his Foundation?

Quote from: albrecht on May 29, 2018, 09:19:26 PM
For some reason during the Rangers/Mariners game they brought on Michael Milken into the booth to pitch for the Prostate Foundation...

Knucklers, low and inside?

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on May 29, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
When I was a kid I wished Captain Crunch would have a cereal with just the berries in it.  It never happened until I was an adult.  By that time I stopped eating cereal.  Life can be cruel.  However the roof of my mouth was saved.
No cereal? Ever?