• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 02, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
LOL
imagine getting a check for “that amount”
White Crow will probably frame the cancelled check !
I do recall from business law class, a check for $0 can be written even on toilet paper and would be considered a proper check

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 02, 2018, 10:10:36 PM
Senda and company show a lack of understanding once again.

Patty likes to brag to Kathy. In the past she has bragged that she can actually make potato salad and can pick up more cans than Kathy. This time she made Kathy jealous by telling het that she was just one Monopoly piece away from the million dollars.
George said that he is not mean so if he got that piece he would give it to her.

I know some of you have never seen the Monopoly Sweepstakes game at Safeway or McDonald's but it is simple, When you collect a monopoly you get the prize it is usually three pieces. Two are super common pieces and one is rare based on the odds, obviously that is the only way to have accurate odds.
So everyone playing is one piece from each prize and George not understanding how it works would just hand Patty a cool mil.
I used to be of the opinion that Ratty Patty was alright, but when slow Kathy mentioned on a “slow Kathy’s corner” that Ratty Patty actually told her that...
well, let’s just say...my whole attitude toward Ratty Patty changed Right then and there !

why did Senda spend money on a “home button” fix toy ?
IF he is sending his EYEpad to Indiana to be repaired ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 02, 2018, 10:21:18 PM
I used to be of the opinion that Ratty Patty was alright, but when slow Kathy mentioned on a “slow Kathy’s corner” that Ratty Patty actually told her that...
well, let’s just say...my whole attitude toward Ratty Patty changed Right then and there !

Bragging about making potato salad has always been a deal breaker fo me too.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 02, 2018, 10:23:04 PM
why did Senda spend money on a “home button” fix toy ?
IF he is sending his EYEpad to Indiana to be repaired ?

because Senda

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
George is beginning to realize that he has no friends, and that everyone that watches his videos and enters the chat is a troll. His bitterness and frustration is growing day by day...

What's even worse is that The Master is turning on the true friends he does have (ie Ol' Gerry & SixWeekTenure(tm) ), based solely on false information being spoon-fed to him by lying trolls!  He said I was being cut out of the loop, and I swear I have not betrayed the man!

GEORGE - I am NOT the leaker!!!

I'm like 60 pages behind, and simply don't have time to watch all of the live streams (which I've admitted to George via inbox).  Following The Master's musings is much tougher than it used to be when he only released a new video every couple of days or so.

FRIENDSHIP.

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2018, 07:51:02 AM
Bob Tiller?  I dunno.  Or was it Barb?

Yes, BellGab's area51drone was recently released from jail.  Those in the inbox distribution list know him as "barbtiller," but I won't doxx A51D by revealing what that stands for.

FRIENDSHIP.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2018, 12:02:23 AM
What's even worse is that The Master is turning on the true friends he does have (ie Ol' Gerry & SixWeekTenure(tm) ), based solely on false information being spoon-fed to him by lying trolls!  He said I was being cut out of the loop, and I swear I have not betrayed the man!

I'm like 60 pages behind, and simply don't have time to watch all of the live streams (which I've admitted to George via inbox).  Following The Master's musings is much tougher than it used to be when he only released a new video every couple of days or so.

FRIENDSHIP.

$200 should get you back in good graces.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on May 03, 2018, 12:21:56 AM
Because there is no way he’s sending that out to be repaired. You have to remove the screen completely, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi antennas, digitizer connectors, front camera, microphone, earphone jack, 25+ screws, etc. It’s like $200 and 35 or so steps. That’s why he bought the lame fix.

But he said he already paid the money to the same guy in Indiana. Of course he doesn’t realize that it was probably the repair by the guy in Indiana that is causing the problem less than a year later.

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:24:43 AM
But he said he already paid the money to the same guy in Indiana. Of course he doesn’t realize that it was probably the repair by the guy in Indiana that is causing the problem less than a year later.

No I was incorrect because I was thinking power button not home button.

Element 115

Quote from: Element 115 on May 03, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
No I was incorrect because I was thinking power button not home button.

A bit easier but you still have to remove the screen and several other parts. Still a $150 ish job.

Element 115

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

Which gen iPad is it? Could be he paid the same guy lol. Why pay them before the repair? Just bring it to an Apple Store.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Element 115 on May 03, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
Which gen iPad is it? Could be he paid the same guy lol. Why pay them before the repair? Just bring it to an Apple Store.

It has the lightning connector and was bought when his mother died. That’s all I know. He said he paid the same guy and just needs to send it off now. I think he said $79.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

FRIENDSHIP.

Watch your keester there Ger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

Watched the live show on rerun.

He skirted around the time he tried to strangle Kathy to death but he did admit to pushing her out the front door and locking it, on multiple occasions, while she was bare ass naked.
He seemed mostly concerned that telling the story might get him demonetized on YouTube rather than the fact that he comes off as a giant asshhole.

He also played a song to and beyond the point of annoyance.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 03, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM
this is simply one of the best acting performances EVER !
I think “FAT BOY really is a classically trained actor !

a true masterpiece...

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
this is simply one of the best acting performances EVER !
I think “FAT BOY really is a classically trained actor !

a true masterpiece...

Howard University's finest

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 03, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
Yes, BellGab's area51drone was recently released from jail.  Those in the inbox distribution list know him as "barbtiller," but I won't doxx A51D by revealing what that stands for.

FRIENDSHIP.

FRIENDSHIP ol Gerry

Lilith

When people send George dollars on SuperChat, does he get to see the email  name of the paypal that it gets sent from?

Quote from: Lord Grantham on May 03, 2018, 06:52:47 AM
Howard University's finest

Yes, that guy lies are so bad. Like the wise Happier Times are Coming noted in a previous post: Some of us did real research and studies in the days before the internet. We couldn't cheat and look it up. And God knows I'm older than him and others. I don't cheat today -- so forgive me if I am wrong.

He was right. Too many cheaters these days. I rely on my aged gray matter -- so I admit fully I can be wrong. I think I recall from the 1970s that Howard University in Washington, D.C., evolved into an upper-class -- or upper-middle class -- elitist black college formed after the Civil War to give these blacks and freed slaves and their families access to higher education.

But the guy, in his younger days, integrated as some white boy (cracker) into their ranks? I suppose he even earned a place in the black fraternities? The rites of passage and hazings are rough going.

I recall those at the universities I attended many decades ago. They put plebes through hell. That Greek or Alpha symbol mark some of those frat blacks carry on their right bicep area isn't a tattoo -- it's a brand. That's right. The fraternity icon is done with a branding iron once a plebe earns a spot in their ranks. And that brand carries for life. Like the Shaolin Northern Temple monks in China earn, from what little I know.

Howard University? I never knew the racist guy was actually a "soul brother." Was Senda on the dance line on the 1970s "Soul Train" as well? Did that white boy join the line dance doing Van McCoy's "The Hustle"? (1976), If he did, I missed him doing that. Because he'd be among the few honky asses in it.

But he states he did attend or was at that university at one time. I say bullsh*t. Although, as always, I admit I could be wrong. He must have been the "token white boy" for theater -- where whites are often held in disdain.

so, am I coorct in assuming Falkie has missed out on the MITD opportunity ?
just because all of the HATERS and TROLLS ?

I was just about to get sad, but then I thought...
why should I feel bad ?
I am NOT  a HATER !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 03, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
so, am I coorct in assuming Falkie has missed out on the MITD opportunity ?
just because all of the HATERS and TROLLS ?

I was just about to get sad, but then I thought...
why should I feel bad ?
I am NOT  a HATER !

Senda ran a daily four hour audition video fest this week, and for reasons that escape him, Keith either didn't bother to watch, or did but was put off by all the irrelevant chatter in the message board about SWT's homelessness, Ipad breakages, Senda's yelling at Samsquatch on the phone when she made the mortal error of calling him when he was live on air, and him defending his habit of constantly eating. Constantly.

Keith is clearly not the discerning empresario that Senda believed him to be, and will (Due to Senda NOT being the MiTD host) endure the wrath of Senda at any and all available opportunities.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on May 03, 2018, 09:05:43 AM
Yes, that guy lies are so bad. Like the wise Happier Times are Coming noted in a previous post: Some of us did real research and studies in the days before the internet. We couldn't cheat and look it up. And God knows I'm older than him and others. I don't cheat today -- so forgive me if I am wrong.

He was right. Too many cheaters these days. I rely on my aged gray matter -- so I admit fully I can be wrong. I think I recall from the 1970s that Howard University in Washington, D.C., evolved into an upper-class -- or upper-middle class -- elitist black college formed after the Civil War to give these blacks and freed slaves and their families access to higher education.

But the guy, in his younger days, integrated as some white boy (cracker) into their ranks? I suppose he even earned a place in the black fraternities? The rites of passage and hazings are rough going.

I recall those at the universities I attended many decades ago. They put plebes through hell. That Greek or Alpha symbol mark some of those frat blacks carry on their right bicep area isn't a tattoo -- it's a brand. That's right. The fraternity icon is done with a branding iron once a plebe earns a spot in their ranks. And that brand carries for life. Like the Shaolin Northern Temple monks in China earn, from what little I know.

Howard University? I never knew the racist guy was actually a "soul brother." Was Senda on the dance line on the 1970s "Soul Train" as well? Did that white boy join the line dance doing Van McCoy's "The Hustle"? (1976), If he did, I missed him doing that. Because he'd be among the few honky asses in it.

But he states he did attend or was at that university at one time. I say bullsh*t. Although, as always, I admit I could be wrong. He must have been the "token white boy" for theater -- where whites are often held in disdain.
theater...
you just might have solved it !
(Falkie attending Howard University)
could he have spent his entire time at Howard University in BLACK FACE ?
now, being a classically trainer actor that COULD EXPLAIN IT !

I got an idea, based on my much younger days of the disco days of the 1970s. "We" -- meaning myself and others -- choose some vintage dance song that the guy has to play as he shows us his "best moves."

His pay scale will be based on his performance as determined by a panel of Sewergab judges. The better the act, the better the donation. I suggest he start with his impression of Van McCoy's "The Hustle" from 1976. From my day. Don't laugh. It played at nightclubs back in my day and yes, I got on that floor when some girl would inevitably ask me to dance.

I made a white honky imbecile of myself in 1976. The black clubs were worse for me. I looked like a retard and I know it. What they called "The White Man's Disease" back in my day. So, I think it fair that the guy make an imbecile of himself in 2018. The sheer laugh factor would be worth every buck we could contribute.

Would he take my challenge? Ask him. If he wants our money, he'd better earn it. "Do It," Senda. "Do It." Do "The Hustle" for us all, you turd! Let's see it. Or worse...watch it. It could go viral on this internet thing today.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
Senda ran a daily four hour audition video fest this week, and for reasons that escape him, Keith either didn't bother to watch, or did but was put off by all the irrelevant chatter in the message board about SWT's homelessness, Ipad breakages, Senda's yelling at Samsquatch on the phone when she made the mortal error of calling him when he was live on air, and him defending his habit of constantly eating. Constantly.

Keith is clearly not the discerning empresario that Senda believed him to be, and will (Due to Senda NOT being the MiTD host) endure the wrath of Senda at any and all available opportunities.
I did tell George it was time to go FULL FALKIE...
as he had with Noory
(got his glasses paid for, didn’t he ?)