• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Darth Vader on May 01, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
More leaks from Tracey to Falkie.

I only offered to assist you, thinking you to be a funny man with a dream and after it was too late I came to realize you a not a nice man, but a very mentally unstable and even perhaps dangerous.
I will forward this letter to Jonathan, my office and later to my attorneys.
Tracey Smith[/i][/b]

Who is this Tracey Smith, anyway? I'm sorry I missed the drama. Well, it sounds like she knows that guy better than he knows himself.

But the "your website Bellgab" isn't accurate. It's not HIS site, for sure. And I feel she's missed -- to me -- the most concerning events in this season's progression. How he's not legally allowed to be near or allowed access to any firearms or ammunition. Not even one spent shell casing kind-of-legally-allowed access.

Yet, "plans" have been made -- according to what the guy stated -- once a car is obtained. As in that kid Abram, who apparently legally owns sporting arms, to provide access to firearms to the guy. Not like it shows an intent to any violate federal-firearms acts, or anything like that. Like either one care about the law? "The Trips To The Shooting Range" are on "the to-do list," the guy has stated, once transport is available (that Prius thing). I conclude those idiots know taking the "shoulder weapons" on public transportation is "out of the question?"

Oh, boy. If Tracey Smith feels the guy is "dangerous" now, wait until he can get guns in his hands. With the car, too, to take himself, his accomplice and the guns on the road. Going mobile. That is a far-more "dangerous" scenario. God knows who will be targeted by these two psychos.

Looks like she forgot that one. That is a far-reaching threat factor, no doubt, than what's occurred as cited. I hope she knows about those "plans" and takes them quite seriously. I suspect the two may train in firearms in remote areas, if some range time is deemed "too risky," but I won't count any possibility out.

I feel Abram will be the guy's first victim by his own guns. If pure stupidity was an Olympic event, that kid would bring home the Gold. No probable murder by firearms and no possible mass shooting allowed --  the likely result of someone circumventing our laws and acting as an accomplice -- a federal felony -- by providing the means for that unstable guy to "get back" at the society he apparently feels is "evil" while he is "good."

A society, he seems to express at every turn, does nothing but "sabotage" and "undermine" his noble, just efforts at every turn.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
Compare and contrast....Watch this guy's video, don't be put off by the title...There is more entertainment, insight, and imparting of knowledge than Senda could ever conceive of. It's also very entertaining with the kids.  ;D 

https://youtu.be/WNJ7dpf1KRY

I actually watched this whole video and found it relaxing. Who knew peat moss could be so ASMR.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 01, 2018, 11:10:45 AM
is there a way to contact this Tracey gal ?
I would be interested in offering my services as a “character witness” for the FAT CUNT SENDA...
FOR THE PLAINTIFF OR THE STATE OR THE FEDS...
OR ALL THREE ?

and will we be permitted to cheer from the gallery ?
HOW do I CONTACT Ms. Tracey Smith ?
I feel certain I could help her, her assistant and her LEGAL TEAM with ALL KINDS OF BACKGROUND ON MR. ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA !
(I would NOT charge them 1 CENT !, but a seat up close at the festivities WOULD BE APPRECIATED !
AND PERMISSION TO LIVE STREAM WOULD BE APPRECIATED ALSO !)
LOL

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 01, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
HOW do I CONTACT Ms. Tracey Smith ?
I feel certain I could help her, her assistant and her LEGAL TEAM with ALL KINDS OF BACKGROUND ON MR. ANTHONY GEORGE SENDA !
(I would NOT charge them 1 CENT !, but a seat up close at the festivities WOULD BE APPRECIATED !
AND PERMISSION TO LIVE STREAM WOULD BE APPRECIATED ALSO !)
LOL
Hey, just curious here...
would there be any interest in a PAY PER VIEW ?

FallenSeraph

I am so confused because I don't know how pawn shops work. Am I understanding this correctly:

Once upon a time he pawned his coin collection for a loan. Now every month, he has to pay them $58 in INTEREST or they'll sell his collection??? IF SO, THAT IS INSANE. No wonder he's BROKE. Dude, unless they're worth thousands, just kiss them goodbye!

Apparently his loyal following over here has collectively donated $60 in Super Chat money so far (listening to him read the names is gold) ... but he can't get it until he gets an AdSense paycheck, and he won't get that until he reaches $100 in AdSense money? If that's true, that seems unbelievably lame. I figured Super Chat would go straight to a PayPal account or something.

Anyhoo, to further summarize the video below, it's the beginning of the month and George has already RIPPED THROUGH his monthly disability income or Social Security check or whatever in record speed.

https://youtu.be/vfUgleLKyps

ATTENTION SENDA (I KNOW YOU READ YOUR THREAD !)
IF YOU ARE INCARCERATED...
CAN I USE YOUR ALIENCON SILVER PASS ?
PRETTY PLEASE ?

Roswells, Art

Is Senda excited he might receive a call from Keith to host MitD?

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 01, 2018, 02:27:11 PM
I am so confused because I don't know how pawn shops work. Am I understanding this correctly:

Once upon a time he pawned his coin collection for a loan. Now every month, he has to pay them $58 in INTEREST or they'll sell his collection??? IF SO, THAT IS INSANE. No wonder he's BROKE. Dude, unless they're worth thousands, just kiss them goodbye!

Apparently his loyal following over here has collectively donated $60 in Super Chat money so far (listening to him read the names is gold) ... but he can't get it until he gets an AdSense paycheck, and he won't get that until he reaches $100 in AdSense money? If that's true, that seems unbelievably lame. I figured Super Chat would go straight to a PayPal account or something.

Anyhoo, to further summarize the video below, it's the beginning of the month and George has already RIPPED THROUGH his monthly disability income or Social Security check or whatever in record speed.

Yes and he has paid the interest on the coins for about three years now. He pawned coins and a go-pro when Kathy got evicted so he has paid over 2 grand to keep "his property".

I do not think he will even get paid by add-sense because he uses Freedom and gets paid by them. Best I can understand is that if you sign up on Freedom your YouTube money goes to them, they claim to promote you and then they take a percentage then pay you.

Falkinstein has paid over 2000 on a collection that cant be worthe more than 100?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 01, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Is Senda excited he might receive a call from Keith to host MitD?
I see you are a chapter behind...
the FAT FUCK (SENDA)...
banned Asia Bell AND CALLED HER A TROLL in his chat ! (and pissed off Aryn in doing so)
hosted an “Art Bell Tribute”, and had a supporter named Tracey Smith invite Keith Rowland to watch...
well, the “Tribute” wasn’t a tribute at all, it was a CLUSTERFUCK !
he banned Tracey, somehow thinking she was a TROLL and saying horrible things about her !
he insulted Keith Rowland as a “finishing touch”

the FAT CUNT had his chance delivered on a “silver platter” AND AS IS HIS CUSTOM...
he really SHOT ANY CHANCE HE MIGHT HAVE HAD !

now, I guess Keith is NOT accepting and inboxes from Falkie
Tracey is threatening LEGAL ACTION
and we have yet heard IF Aryn has filed a RESTRAINING ORDER !
(as Falkie has been trying to establish a relationship with Aryn !...THAT IS SICK EVEN FOR CASIO !)

hope I was able to get you up to speed

oh, by the way, has anybody else noticed Falkie’s EYE (the one that he had a really bad surgeon work on)
IT IS REALLY LOOKING BAD !
it could have something to do with his shit encrusted fingers rubbing it for days following the botched surgery...
I just don’t know ?
he may want to begin checking on the availability of a welfare paid for seeing eye kitty ASAP

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT EYE, BIG GUY !

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 01, 2018, 05:08:14 PM
Falkinstein has paid over 2000 on a collection that cant be worthe more than 100?
the basic economic theory you have sited is known as...
“Falkienomics”
Anthony George Senda, the originator of, is a world renowned published author in Economics (besides Military History)

hmmmm
pays post office $58 ?
I must be “special” !
(they deliver right to my door FREE !)

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 01, 2018, 11:16:41 AM
George is beginning to realize that he has no friends, and that everyone that watches his videos and enters the chat is a troll. His bitterness and frustration is growing day by day...

Last night he said he had 60 people he had banned so far.  That's 60 potential donators that he has disabled so far.  Just sayin. He keeps saying he doesn't understand why he doesn't get donations, well, he can't get donations from banned people.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 01, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

Falkie has heard people clucking about ''using other people's money'' - i.e. borrowing it - to get ahead, likes the sound of it, and thinks it's always the smart thing to do. 

He's basically spent $2000 to buy to buy discounted Halloween junk that originally cost him $25.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 01, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
Falkie has heard people clucking about ''using other people's money'' - i.e. borrowing it - to get ahead, likes the sound of it, and thinks it's always the smart thing to do. 
Let’s read the above again...
and really think about it
very IMPORTANT QUESTIONS come to mind...
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME FALKIE USED HIS OWN EARNED MONEY ?
as opposed to being on the TAXPAYER’S DIME (or rather thousands of dollars)
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME FALKIE ACTUALLY PAID ANYTHING OUT OF HIS POCKET ?
(I hear him say he does many times, BUT MORE ACCURATELY HE SHOULD STATE “OUT OF THE TAXPAYER’S POCKET OR THE PERSON’S POCKET THAT DONATED”...BUT DEFINITELY NOT HIS POCKET)
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME FALKIE ACTUALLY DID ANYTHING SMART ?

Seems as if the major announcement is that George is going to head up some sort of weird cult in the desert compound?

anybody have an email address for
Ms. Tracey Smith, she posted as that on Falkie’s LIVE chat
(the nice lady Falkie upset)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 01, 2018, 09:43:36 PM
Seems as if the major announcement is that George is going to head up some sort of weird cult in the desert compound?
I have some slightly used purple choir robes and a recipe for a “special Kool-aid” for Falkie’s new cult !
I WOULD BE WILLING TO DONATE !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 01, 2018, 09:44:49 PM
anybody have an email address for
Ms. Tracey Smith, she posted as that on Falkie’s LIVE chat
(the nice lady Falkie upset)

Ask the white crow. He's a wise man with all the answers.

FallenSeraph

Boycotting his livestreams until Talkie is free. Plus I don't have the energy to make yet another person. All my others are banned.

My spam blocker today lists multiple emails from him with "Talkie" as the subject. Too bad, so sad, I can't read them.

#FreeTalkie

FallenSeraph

Maybe "Necklace" works -- I might jump in to scream "FREE TALKIE THE CAT!" and leave

He found it mildly amusing!  I thought for sure that was it for you.