• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2019, 01:37:28 AM
Thanks Sandman. Great post- interesting links.

I have to think that any company that is considering moving to Arizona is having second thoughts. If promised incentives evaporate that quick (leaving them holding the proverbial bag) over one misstep, then you have to know that the promise of that government is worthless. Dumb move on their part.

I know a few people who will be happy that it is white history month. When is the straight male pride week?

*To my eternal embarrassment, I use chrome on my PC despite my hatred of google. I have firefox, but habit forces me to open chrome. (then I use startpage on a browser that you know is reporting everything.) Yes, I have thought of the stupidity on more than one occasion.

Anyhow, Happy 4th!  8)
Thank you WOTR.  :)
I was kind of looking at it from the point of view that the Governor of AZ is sick of sports figures (or others) trying to economically blackmail corporations, and woe to any corp. that doesn't have to nads to tell the PC terrorists to go take a flier.
The POS that made the stink is also the same one disrespecting our country by taking a knee during the National Anthem. As far as I'm concerned, that Bolshevik should be fired and fined 2 years salary.
(He was more than likely put up to it, or else he's just a useful idiot.)
It's just another sign of the corruption and brain-washing that has infiltrated this country.   :(

No, I fully support the descision by the Governor.
Hopefully it sends the message to other CORPs that caving in to politically correct blackmail will not be tolerrated.
...And AZ is doing just fine.    ;)

The whole month is Straight White Male History Month.   ;)
(It's in the article - I think. There were one or two articles I perused, that I didn't post. I figured there would be enough controvery over this, that info wouldn't be hard to find.)

Yeah, even Startpage pulls their results (anonomously) from Google, and I have been noticing lately, the results are filtered pretty heavily - another reason for me to re-drop the SE listing link.   ;)   

I'm test driving Brave right now. It has some quirks, (I'm on a nightly build, though,) that I need to get used to - not because it's a nightly, but the way it's architected. Palemoon is still the best for security AFAIC, but I need to do more exploring on brave to see what is hackable.
It does have a nice feature of either white, or Black, listing scripts, but the granularity sucks - I'm used to NoScript which tells you every running script.
It does have a very nice web developer interface though, that really drills down.   :)
It's pretty quick too..

WOTR

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2019, 02:22:56 AM
The whole month is Straight White Male History Month.   ;)

Yeah, even Startpage pulls their results (anonomously) from Google, and I have been noticing lately, the results are filtered pretty heavily - another reason for me to re-drop the SE listing link.   ;)   

I'm test driving Brave right now.

I caught that- but I want straight pride week. Where straight men (and women) drive floats and march in parades as politicians wave and smile to the crowds gathered for support. I want corporations to sponsor crosswalks to be painted "straight pride" colours.

As for Brave- I do have it on my "more locked down" phone and I use it occasionally. I thought that I read that there was some concern with it being closed source and a few other things around security (albeit, my recollection could be faulty, and it was probably a year and a half ago- I think the browser was very new at the time- it may just have had some growing pains?)

It's funny you mention the downfall and the usefulness of search engines. I was talking with a friend last week and he brought up how useless they have become. Pushing products, selling crap, not returning useful results. He was looking for a specific picture from several years ago and could not find it. It was interesting to hear that he was experiencing the same things that I was...

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on July 04, 2019, 02:44:02 AM
I want corporations to sponsor crosswalks to be painted "straight pride" colours.

I wonder what colours those would be.

I caught that- but I want straight pride week. Where straight men (and women) drive floats and march in parades as politicians wave and smile to the crowds gathered for support.
The response is tepid at best
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2YBi8idzTk

AZZERAE

The premise of a "straight pride" parade is just about as pathetic as a Richard Spencer pep rally.

I caught that- but I want straight pride week. Where straight men (and women) drive floats and march in parades as politicians wave and smile to the crowds gathered for support. I want corporations to sponsor crosswalks to be painted "straight pride" colours.
A full week would a cool parade, but it looks like they're starting with just one day, and the SJWs are losing their shit over even that - LOL
https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/straight-pride-boston-parade-permit.html

As for Brave- I do have it on my "more locked down" phone and I use it occasionally. I thought that I read that there was some concern with it being closed source and a few other things around security (albeit, my recollection could be faulty, and it was probably a year and a half ago- I think the browser was very new at the time- it may just have had some growing pains?)

Apparently, they hard coded the whitelist and included Facebook.   :o
From February of this year:
https://www.netsparker.com/blog/web-security/brave-browser-sacrifices-security/   
Newer info:
https://brave.com/blog/category-security-privacy/
And the M$ tech forum actually has some good information on it too.
https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/120900-brave-browser-safe-use.html

I think I remember coming across a reddit thread discussing the issue too, but can't seem to find it now.   :(

Oh, the  code is hosted on GitHub, so you can clone and examine it.   ;)
https://github.com/brave

The browser is based on ChromIUM. Extensions still come from the Google store though.   :(

It's funny you mention the downfall and the usefulness of search engines. I was talking with a friend last week and he brought up how useless they have become. Pushing products, selling crap, not returning useful results. He was looking for a specific picture from several years ago and could not find it. It was interesting to hear that he was experiencing the same things that I was...
Yeah, you almost have to run speacialty engines now, and how many people have the time to look for a new engine, let alone a different engine for each catagory of search. Search engine dorking doesn't even work the way it used to   :(

pyewacket

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on July 04, 2019, 01:00:00 AM
Happy Independence Day Everyone.

Nike` subsumes to PCness and gets their incentives pulled. KUDOs to Arizona.
(This puppy is creating a firestorm on twitter, so just search it.)

https://pjmedia.com/trending/now-betsy-ross-is-white-supremacist-apparently/

Want the real answer ?
http://dcwhispers.com/why-doesnt-the-far-left-complain-about-nike-sweatshops-anymore/

Sandman- thank you for posting these stories and links. Very informative.

I have heard women on talk shows complaining about Nike disrespecting the legacy of Betsy Ross. The left appears to be eating each other- and that is a good thing.

No worries, if anyone wants garments with the 'Betsy Ross' flag on it I came across Nine Line Apparel.

https://www.ninelineapparel.com/pages/about-us

In the military, a Nine Line is a medevac request for a soldier that is injured on the battlefield. To soldiers, a Nine Line symbolizes patriotism, hope, and trust in one’s countrymen.

As a life-style brand, Nine Line Apparel aims to reinvigorate the sense of patriotism and national pride that is disappearing daily from our society. Where politics and dissent divide our country, we hope to inspire unity and brotherhood among all Americans as patriots under our common flag.

At its core, Nine Line is a give-back organization, forever striving to be our brother’s keeper, and encouraging others to do the same. We support a multitude of initiatives beyond raising awareness, and financially back organizations that help those in need. From first responders to military charities to disaster relief initiatives, Nine Line is committed to ongoing support of charitable initiatives. No matter the circumstances, we've got your six. To learn more about our Foundation, please visit www.ninelinefoundation.org.

Here's the T I ordered for myself and for my kids.

For those interested- here's live coverage of today's festivities. For those who hate to see people united and having a good time- take the day off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03K5VZj0NNk

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 10:24:05 AM

For those interested- here's live coverage of today's festivities. For those who hate to see people united and having a good time- take the day off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03K5VZj0NNk

Putin and Kim will blush at Trump's homage to them. Trump's cult will henceforth rename it 'Trump day'.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 11:26:47 AM
Putin and Kim will blush at Trump's homage to them. Trump's cult will henceforth rename it 'Trump day'.

Is that what things look like from inside the queen’s rectum? ???

AZZERAE

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 10:24:05 AM
Here's the T I ordered for myself and for my kids.

Brainwashin’ ‘em young!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 04, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
Is that what things look like from inside the queen’s rectum? ???

No, it's what it looks like in DC right now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: AZRAA on July 04, 2019, 11:32:23 AM
Brainwashin’ ‘em young!

The tears will flow when he dies.. Inconsolable because the manchild with the complexion of rotten orange peel has passed on to that great grifting hovel in the ground.

whoozit

I must admit this one has me scratching my head and no it’s not lice.

K_Dubb

I watched a little of it.  It looked disorganized, random, small-town, and, with the inclusion of tractors, downright bucolic.  I must have missed the tanks, but thankfully they weren't chasing the Falun Gong float down the street.

pyewacket

Hey Pud- I dub thee the Eeyore of Bellgab- and everything else in life. You've already been ejected from of England, and although Americans are among the most forgiving of people worldwide- you really chap the American ass- and that's saying something.

nearest shell

This holiday has got to be rough on you, being English and celebrating the Fourth of July- it's almost like walking around kicking your own ass all day.

So get with the program, you're in United States of America now, we're not thrilled about you being here either, but we do encourage you to join in the cornucopia of excesses of the day.

pyewacket

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 04, 2019, 11:59:47 AM
I watched a little of it.  It looked disorganized, random, small-town, and, with the inclusion of tractors, downright bucolic.  I must have missed the tanks, but thankfully they weren't chasing the Falun Gong float down the street.

K_Dubb- Of course it has a small town feel. This is Americana - Mom, Apple pie, Chevrolet...
If you are not having fun with tractors, you're driving the wrong tractor to the party. While many, here, will spend the day in their self imposed prisons of the mind, others are out jamming.

For your information, my tractor is not a 'bucolic'- it's a John Deere.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbN-jO11vKg   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 04, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

Trump said yesterday that it will be the 'show of a lifetime'.. Presumably he's excluding all the other shows of various lifetimes over the years. It'll be a real pisser if it rains. I wonder how much it's going to cost? And I wonder if his lackeys have warned him that if he (inevitably) goes into a campaign rally, the RNC could be billed for the whole lot?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 12:00:39 PM

This holiday has got to be rough on you, being English and celebrating the Fourth of July

Why rough? The UK just celebrates the other 364/5 days..Got to let you have some small pleasure, even if you have fucked it up ever since. And we just get smug about the other 57 countries we bestowed independence to.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 12:15:41 PM
K_Dubb- Of course it has a small town feel. This is Americana - Mom, Apple pie, Chevrolet...Donald Trump, and Donald Trump.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Trump said yesterday that it will be the 'show of a lifetime'.

I started to watch it and as soon as it started playing it was a bunch of niggers boppin and jivin down the street to some third world rumba beat so i turned it off.

On a positive note this cunt is facing prison for 20 years for being a dumb nigger

https://twitter.com/NBCDFW/status/1146813868896919552

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 12:19:30 PM
Why rough? The UK just celebrates the other 364/5 days..Got to let you have some small pleasure, even if you have fucked it up ever since. And we just get smug about the other 57 countries we bestowed independence to.

Now I am really confused, the English have made 57 other countries into living paradises, yet you choose to reside in and reap the benefits from the one that, in your words, is all f***ed up. Please, Pud, save us all- once again.

We came to your aid in 2 world wars- now that your homeland is once again being invaded, maybe we should sit this one out. Perhaps you can count on those 50+ countries indebted to the empire to help you out this time around. 

Gotta go, the grandkids showed up with new toys. Think of a firework display in a single shot gun shell. Excuse me while I enjoy some of my indulgences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhCygmhbCg

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 12:45:42 PM
Now I am really confused, the English have made 57 other countries into living paradises, yet you choose to reside in and reap the benefits from the one that, in your words, is all f***ed up. Please, Pud, save us all- once again.

We came to your aid in 2 world wars- now that your homeland is once again being invaded, maybe we should sit this one out. Perhaps you can count on those 50+ countries indebted to the empire to help you out this time around. 

Gotta go, the grandkids showed up with new toys. Think of a firework display in a single shot gun shell. Excuse me while I enjoy some of my indulgences.

Don't forget to give them one each of your present will you?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 12:19:30 PM

>sour grapes

Pull the stick out of your ass go inna desert and mag dump on some red coat zombie targets. It's fun, not as fun as shooting at real red coats but still fun.

And dont give me any of that "b-but guns r banned in California" crap.

Go buy an illegal un-neutered AR15 from a cartel working in your area and go be an American you sourpuss fuck!

AZZERAE

Quote from: pyewacket on July 04, 2019, 12:45:42 PM
The grandkids showed up with new toys. Think of a firework display in a single shot gun shell. Excuse me while I enjoy some of my indulgences.

I hope one of them blows their faces off.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 04, 2019, 01:01:16 PM
>sour grapes

About? No-one alive now was alive in 1779. I frankly don't give a fuck about independence day, but it's fun winding up the colonials about it.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2019, 12:17:06 PM

Trump said yesterday that it will be the 'show of a lifetime'.. Presumably he's excluding all the other shows of various lifetimes over the years. It'll be a real pisser if it rains. I wonder how much it's going to cost? And I wonder if his lackeys have warned him that if he (inevitably) goes into a campaign rally, the RNC could be billed for the whole lot?

One of my favorite things about Trump is how he lives rent-FREE(dom) in your mind and your fellow travelers' mynds.  I believe it is a good thing for America, you are too busy paralyzed by hate to effectively spread your communism.

Happy 4th!

I don't know why you don't love this country?  Maybe you secretly wish it was one where your "jack-booted thugs" would come in the night to knock on your door and drag you off to a "freedom re-education kamp" or better yet just put a bullet in your head because you won't toe the party line?  Believe it or not, you are better off the way it is, this isn't and never will be a Marxist dictatorship country.

America!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on July 04, 2019, 01:25:06 PM
One of my favorite things about Trump is how he lives rent-FREE(dom) in your mind and your fellow travelers' mynds.  I believe it is a good thing for America,

Go on then...list them. But make sure you consider his sucking up to adversaries and disdain for US institutions and allies. His self aggrandising, his rank hypocrisy, his pathological lying that is beyond parody. His total lack of accepting any responsibility for anything unless it makes him look good.

Quoteyou are too busy paralyzed by hate to effectively spread your communism.

Show me where I have spread communism... In your own time.

QuoteHappy 4th!

And 3rd and 5th...  :D

QuoteI don't know why you don't love this country? 

Love a land mass? Really? Humans and animals I can relate to. Countries are simply artificial constructs. You love it, knock yourself out, but bear in mind no-one outside your immediate family and friends gives a fuck about you. As soon as you fall on hard times, you're a burden, "less" of a person.

QuoteMaybe you secretly wish it was one where your "jack-booted thugs"

Mine? And who specifically do you mean?

Quotewould come in the night to knock on your door and drag you off to a "freedom re-education kamp"

Naa, that's North Korea where Trump insists the people love Kim Jong Un.. Do you think they have a choice to say otherwise and stay connected to life?

Quoteor better yet just put a bullet in your head because you won't toe the party line?

Yeah, that's NK...And Russia too.. Ask any of the several dozen journalists who've said things Putin doesn't like.. Remember Trump puts Putin's word above that of all the US security agencies.

Believe it or not, you are better off the way it is, this isn't and never will be a Marxist dictatorship country.

Apart from Marx didn't advocate dictatorships; Trump would love it to be an authoritarian regime with him the sole decider of what you and I do, disband Congress and be the sole arbiter of justice. And his cult will sit back and let it happen.

QuoteAmerica!

And?