• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 11:57:22 AM
Six Week Tenure and his wealthy wife...

I'm still enjoying that BellGab Prius.  Two minor (and arguably intentional) collisions with stationary objects, but it keeps on ticking.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2019, 12:05:27 PM

Shredme, The Groyper, and Jackstar have exceptional voices IMO.

I can't see if you're saying that with your troll hat on.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 12:58:29 PM
I can't see if you're saying that with your troll hat on.

Praise MV!   ;D

That said, I was being most sincere.  :-*

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2019, 01:09:55 PM

Praise MV!   ;D

That said, I was being most sincere.  :-*

I'm sure all three of these gentlemen have terrific voices, but do you think Senda would do it?  He is a classically trained actor you know....?

whoozit

Classically trained but afflicted with spastic pain.  He would not be able to keep in character before a howl would burst forth.  He is after all only a human being, err... whatever.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 07, 2019, 01:26:06 PM
Classically trained but afflicted with spastic pain.  He would not be able to keep in character before a howl would burst forth.  He is after all only a human being, err... whatever.

#sadButTrue

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2019, 01:24:23 PM
I'm sure all three of these gentlemen have terrific voices, but do you think Senda would do it?  He is a classically trained actor you know....?

He certainly must have some histrionic ability, didn't he claim he went to an all-black college? That must have taken some doing. He did essay the role of Snoopy to great acclaim, according to him, as well as one of the Odd Couple. Although they don't seem so odd once you've seen Senda and Kathy at a Chinese buffet.

Quote from: whoozit on May 07, 2019, 01:26:06 PM

Here's looking at you kid...
Franky, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Fill your hands, you son of a bitch....
And then..Oh God! That was my right knee!  I moved it...and the pain came!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 01:32:27 PM
He certainly must have some histrionic ability, didn't he claim he went to an all-black college? That must have taken some doing. He did essay the role of Snoopy to great acclaim, according to him, as well as one of the Odd Couple. Although they don't seem so odd once you've seen Senda and Kathy at a Chinese buffet.

An all-black college?  I never heard that one. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 07, 2019, 01:39:44 PM
An all-black college?  I never heard that one.

I thought he said he went to Howard or something? Isn't that a black college? He makes it all up anyway so I don't see why we shouldn't.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 01:42:46 PM
I thought he said he went to Howard or something? Isn't that a black college? He makes it all up anyway so I don't see why we shouldn't.

Sounds reasonable.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 01:32:27 PM
Maybe you're confusing this with his jail story....

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 07, 2019, 03:05:17 PM
Maybe you're confusing this with his jail story....

I'm pretty sure he said he played Snoopy on stage at Howard.

Drone, of course, was the source for Falkie's jail rape story.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 07, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
That might be the best troll I've ever seen on the internet. 
Taking an angle grinder to Falkie's bed inside his tinder box/apartment was the cherry on top
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY43y4z8Diw

whoozit

It’s a good thing that didn’t burn up George’s Screenplay; A Honky at Howard.

Quote from: Liberace! on May 07, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
Does everyone remember that guy Abram who used to show up in videos with Senda from time to time?  I just found out today that's Area51Drone.  Proof positive.  Irrefutable.  That might be the best troll I've ever seen on the internet.  A51, wherever you are, kudos, sir.  Well done.  I bow to your brilliance.

So wasn't there a "Litterbox" podcast or some shit with Drone as host?  Didn't Chefist point out that host Drone sounded
just like OLG? 

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2019, 05:25:49 PM
So wasn't there a "Litterbox" podcast or some shit with Drone as host?  Didn't Chefist point out that host Drone sounded
just like OLG?
I was listening to Martinez tonight recently as I hadn't heard them before and yeah chefist thought olg was Abram and did voice comparisons or something

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 07, 2019, 05:42:06 PM
I was listening to Martinez tonight recently as I hadn't heard them before and yeah chefist thought olg was Abram and did voice comparisons or something

Ah...Martinez Tonight (tm).  What a show!  Miss it...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 08:34:21 AM
Do it in your own voice unless you're gifted in that way.

I'll record a few lines/paragraphs and go from there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 10:22:13 AM
Yorkie, the Americans have let us down again. It's not important that you let me down, or that you let brig down. Worst of all, you've let yourself down. At least Art Bell used to start before he quit! Actually, you might want to keep an eye on brig, or she'll be inserting her iron fist where you least expect it.

What have I done this time? Was it not having the screenplay ready for the upcoming Spinal tap esque biopic on Senda? Ooops, I've said too much.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 07, 2019, 03:32:12 PM
I'm pretty sure he said he played Snoopy on stage at Howard.

Drone, of course, was the source for Falkie's jail rape story.

Boy George had a conversation Judy Garland. In her hotel room.
He also talked with John Wayne and the Lone Ranger. Unfortunately Tonto was out auditioning for the crying Indian commercial.

https://youtu.be/8Suu84khNGY

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 07, 2019, 11:48:23 PM
He also talked with John Wayne and the Lone Ranger. Unfortunately Tonto was out auditioning for the crying Indian commercial.

It's a miracle!

Even thought he's intubated in ICU and only kept alive through medical science, WC manages to post on BG. You don't see this kind of commitment at the other place.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 07, 2019, 07:12:13 PM

What have I done this time? Was it not having the screenplay ready for the upcoming Spinal tap esque biopic on Senda? Ooops, I've said too much.

Don't be so sensitive, dear, I was admonishing Groyper for his shilly-shallying.

Jojo

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 07, 2019, 11:48:23 PM

Caw!  CAW, the sound that crows make, has a W and a C in it just like White Crow does.

SredniVashtar

I've been puzzled by WC's post. Despite loitering outside Death's door for so long he appears to be able to communicate on internet forums. So I PM'd Mrs Crow for answers. Here's her response:

Subject: re: Is he dead, or what?

Thanks for your message. As for the valuable items you claim WC promised you after his death, I'll need to get back to you on that. The poor old guy lost the ability to speak months ago and is now what the doctors describe as 'completely spazzed'. He just lies on his back now, with glazed eyes, like a de-shelled tortoise. We've rigged him up with a machine that types out words by interpreting eyelid movements, which we stole off Stephen Hawking's corpse.

Thanks, Mrs WC, and don't give up hope. Just remember all the times he was banned from BG, it doesn't mean it's the end. He just needs to bribe the right people.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 01:33:37 AM
It's a miracle!

Even thought he's intubated in ICU and only kept alive through medical science, WC manages to post on BG. You don't see this kind of commitment at the other place.

The 'Crow was fighting like hell to hang on long enough to see the premiere of his movie. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUYPHIG8os8

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 03:50:46 AM
I've been puzzled by WC's post. Despite loitering outside Death's door for so long he appears to be able to communicate on internet forums. So I PM'd Mrs Crow for answers. Here's her response:

Thanks for your message. As for the valuable items you claim WC promised you after his death, I'll need to get back to you on that. The poor old guy lost the ability to speak months ago and is now what the doctors describe as 'completely spazzed'. He just lies on his back now, with glazed eyes, like a de-shelled tortoise. We've rigged him up with a machine that types out words by interpreting eyelid movements, which we stole off Stephen Hawking's corpse.

Thanks, Mrs WC, and don't give up hope. Just remember all the times he was banned from BG, it doesn't mean it's the end. He just needs to bribe the right people.

Honestly, this is good news.  We had heard he was dead.

I hope he doesn't drool too much...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 08, 2019, 03:50:46 AM

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 28, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
First dibs on Maroney's military books. Did George secure them yet. Or was that just talk?

Hardy har har, that you aka Limy Bastard and George are still sore that I swooped in before Maroney's open to the public estate sale and scored his prized collection of rare miltary books at a fraction of their market value.  I left strick instructions in my estate plan,  they will be donated to the United States of America Library of Congress.

I feel at liberty now to gloat, knowing that I have a signed option to buy George's coveted UFO book collection later this spring. George is going to fund his entire desert shipping container compound from the proceeds of selling his UFO books. I plan on flipping them later this year at Burning Man.

https://youtu.be/UJOjTNuuEVw

Yorkshire pud

Here's a very short excerpt from the diary. I've just got in from work so my voice isn't as good as it possibly could be. There are a couple of sibilance bits too, E&OE.

If it's crap and not what is needed then fair one. 

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2019, 07:14:07 PM
Here's a very short excerpt from the diary. I've just got in from work so my voice isn't as good as it possibly could be. There are a couple of sibilance bits too, E&OE.

If it's crap and not what is needed then fair one.

I added it to my pud folder with the senda diagrams, for historic purposes.  :)