• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Falkie2013

Quote from: WOTR on April 12, 2016, 12:29:49 AM
I am going to spell this out once for you...

What are the chances that people on THIS board would all be in the same country, the same state, city and house at the same time (and all be your biggest supporters?)  Yet you do not think that any of these people can make themselves sound like another person?

What you just typed would make me VERY suspicious.  I would be more impressed if you called OLG and somehow had him prove where he was (say in Cincinatti) and then called another one of them and had them prove where they were (Texas?)

All in the same house at the same time and you talked to each of them?

Fuck... I don't even know what to say anymore.  But ignore me... I'm just a dumb hater.  I'm going back to calling this performance art.  Nobody can be this dumb, and it would make me happier.  Could Noory be paying a monthly fee to have somebody screw with BG posters?

There were separate phone calls made to my home on multiple occasions and my caller ID said where they were coming from separate locations.
I used to talk to Little Chris multiple times and his area code is not Drone's.
You're being ridiculous.
Their voices are different and distinctive.
You're not going to be able to disguise your voice constantly and I've seen Drones house on camera.

pate

Quote from: littlechris on April 12, 2016, 12:17:26 AM
Exactly!!

I know all about California state law when it comes to crimes and terms of imprisonment and sentencing guidelines.. 

He's FULL OF SHIT!!

AGAIN!

Welcome to the USA!\\, ZBernie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAB4vOkL6cE

Watchu'
\
Willis?

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 12:37:14 AM
There were separate phone calls made to my home on multiple occasions and my caller ID said where they were coming from separate locations.
You're being ridiculous.
You're not going to be able to disguise your voice constantly and I've seen Drones house on camera.

Oh that's right.

Falkie, I need your new phone number.   :)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 12, 2016, 12:07:27 AM
That is one of the worst renditions of The Falkie Backpedal Shuffle ever.

Yeah, first he says he was intimidated into silence by those goddamn manly carpet munchers hogging up the cafes; now he says he was talking to them.  He's a fuckin sociopathic liar.

chefist

URGENT NEWS FLASH!!! HOG BANNED!!!

te from: Hog on Yesterday at 10:29:30 PM
Hey, thats the same message you sent me last night.

"go fuck your self. i am NOT CASIO. ********** IS MY NUMBER."

peace
Hog

banned.  everyone, please read the forum rules from the link in the main menu.  they're very short and easy to process.

PLEASE PEOPLE! NO EXCESSIVE USE OF * IN YOUR POSTS!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 12:21:08 AM
I was there in court, you weren't.
Since you're so adept at looking things up on the net, go look up Milt Stevens.
Just to give you a little assist.
And maybe they plea bargained it out or something.
They were already felons doing time IN prison.
I had a private attorney and was not privy to the negotiations that might have been made between the judge, the da and the defendants.

http://www.miltstevens.com/

pate

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 12, 2016, 12:40:24 AM
... silence by those goddamn manly carpet munchers...
[closeQuote\

Tasty carpet...
[/qupte}

diot: mm.'pet
\

3rdiot: Qhoop!

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 11, 2016, 11:54:21 PM
Brig was NOT disrespected and I said so.
It's the continual Praise MV ! In almost every post that I had a problem with because for one thing, it's redundant and comes off as somewhat silly after you see it so many times.
MV deserves praise for keeping the board going AND the Gabcast too but do you NEED to say it in almost every post ?

You're just jealous because no one ended their posts with "PRAISE SENDA." That's what's bugging you, isn't it?  You're as transparent as Falkenberg's Greenhouse.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 12:34:47 AM
I've heard that before, WOTR...performance Art...could this all be an ultimate troll? If so, it would be one of the best in history..

Could it be a combo of reality and troll?....hmmmm I don't think so...it's one way or the other... Genius or Pathology...

For awhile I had myself convinced it was performance art.  It was the only thing that my brain could conceive of (I like logic- at least a little...)  I changed my mind when he started posting videos and pictures of his apartment.  Nobody lives like that purposely (and it was not something done for art- that was years of build-up- it was honest filth.)

Now, in the interest of self preservation and the maintenance of my already precarious ties to sanity I need to go back there.  Nobody can honestly talk to their 3 biggest internet supporters at one time with them in the same house and not be suspicious. 

I finally have reached the point of calling it an early night and I'm going to nurse my brain with some Mezcal.

chefist

Quote from: pate on April 12, 2016, 12:43:44 AM
Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 12, 2016, 12:40:24 AM
... silence by those goddamn manly carpet munchers...
[closeQuote\

Tasty carpet...
[/qupte}

diot: mm.'pet

You make more sense than George at this point! God bless you, Pate!

littlechris

Quote from: Who on April 12, 2016, 12:44:53 AM
You're just jealous because no one ended their posts with "PRAISE SENDA." That's what's bugging you, isn't it?  You're as transparent as Falkenberg's Greenhouse.

Who, u should post his exact quote from the fortress.

Just so we can have a permanent record of it here, in a public thread.

But Senda, you were in jail, not in prison.  Remember, you even told us that.  Jail is where you go after being arrested.  Prison is where you go after being sentenced.  More lies.

I had a private attorney and was not privy to the negotiations that might have been made between the judge, the da and the defendants.

That's not how it works, Senda.  They consult with the victims as a matter of compassion and explain why the plea bargain was struck.

Oh, for the love of triple bacon cheeseburgers, have it your way: you really were fucked up the ass by four black guys.  Does that make you happy now?

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on April 12, 2016, 12:45:20 AM
For awhile I had myself convinced it was performance art.  It was the only thing that my brain could conceive of (I like logic- at least a little...)  I changed my mind when he started posting videos and pictures of his apartment.  Nobody lives like that purposely (and it was not something done for art- that was years of build-up- it was honest filth.)

Now, in the interest of self preservation and the maintenance of my already precarious ties to sanity I need to go back there.  Nobody can honestly talk to their 3 biggest internet supporters at one time with them in the same house and not be suspicious. 

I finally have reached the point of calling it an early night and I'm going to nurse my brain with some Mezcal.

You more than deserve that fermented agave! Sleep well warrior!

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 12:37:14 AM
You're being ridiculous.
Fuck me if my phone did not have access to a NYC area code, an Alberta area code and one from California.  I would have no idea how you would spoof a number or obtain a phone number to use an app like Red Phone (Not to be confused with red book.)

I'm done.  Yeah, they are all different people.  Nobody could ever be brilliant enough to deceive ::) the mighty senda.

Fucking performance art.

chefist

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 10, 2016, 04:24:47 PM
I did send you an email too.

I'm sorry about what happened to you today, Mr Spock...that was not cool!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 12, 2016, 12:47:42 AM
But Senda, you were in jail, not in prison.  Remember, you even told us that.  Jail is where you go after being arrested.  Prison is where you go after being sentenced.  More lies.

That's not how it works, Senda.  They consult with the victims as a matter of compassion and explain why the plea bargain was struck.

Oh, for the love of triple bacon cheeseburgers, have it your way: you really were fucked up the ass by four black guys.  Does that make you happy now?

In the first two minutes he gets contrite like a child and tells us he did something very wrong BUT he never went to prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4a62qyC4wA

venix

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 01:02:56 AM
I'm sorry about what happened to you today, Mr Spock...that was not cool!

Your reading comprehension is obviously poor as it is clear that it was Hog that was banned not MR Spock.

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on April 12, 2016, 12:40:02 AM
Oh that's right.

Falkie, I need your new phone number.   :)

NEVER.
But I already told you that.
Quit asking, troll.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 12, 2016, 01:03:40 AM
In the first two minutes he gets contrite like a child and tells us he did something very wrong BUT he never went to prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4a62qyC4wA

I got probation.
Of course, you probably didn't read THAT, did you ?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 01:25:05 AM
I got probation.

Nope. But I did hear it.
I read this.

So how did felons IN prison rape you if you never went to prison?

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 01:24:01 AM

NEVER.
But I already told you that.
Quit asking, troll.

Oh George, relax.

Were you still planning to upload the 50+ pictures of you from your youth?

I want to make a shrine/collage for you on my blog.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 01:25:05 AM
I got probation.

You never answered my question. Were you or were you not considered a person of interest when your first girlfriend got killed. Did the police know you had her 4 cats?

ponyboysunset

I will not be supporting any more programs with Falkie on them including gabcasts. So sadly I will not be in chat when his show is happening because I do not want anything to do with this. I want to give no support whatsoever to someone who treats others so poorly. All of us love Brig. That was the breaking point for me.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 12, 2016, 02:14:10 AM
I will not be supporting any more programs with Falkie on them including gabcasts. So sadly I will not be in chat when his show is happening because I do not want anything to do with this. I want to give no support whatsoever to someone who treats others so poorly. All of us love Brig. That was the breaking point for me.

Being an attention whore I doubt you will be able to control yourself.

JesusJuice

This is more caustic than the Noory sucks thread.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 12, 2016, 02:14:10 AM

Believe it or not, Falkie's unimpeachable reputation as a paragon of politeness and stability had nothing to do with the hosting invitation being extended to him.