• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 21, 2016, 03:44:00 PM
Is this why you never answer MY inboxes?  Or is it just over between us.  I'm confused.

you inboxed?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2016, 08:57:07 AM
Fuck him with a giant cactus.

Technically, a saguaro, but "giant cactus" is more poetic.

Also, fuck Senda with a frozen package of Jimmy Dean pure pork sausage.

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 21, 2016, 09:16:06 AM
Naturally the idiot hasn't thought about this. Not only would cleaning his filthy hovel be an impossible task with all the crap heaped on every square inch, it's a liability issue as well. How funny if this caused the health dept to come in and clear the place out when it's reported he's a hoarder. And it WILL happen if anyone is sent out there. That's what he gets for bugging social services for an aide. Frigging moron.

I do volunteer work for the fire department in the city that I live in.  Our work involves going into peoples homes.  We are required to report it if we find hoarder-like conditions as health and fire hazards.

We actually have a handout with picture guides to help us give a rating to the condition of the place.  They went into a hoarder house, took pictures, then took more pictures as it was progressively cleared.  Then they arranged those pictures in reverse chronological order, and use them as ratings guides from 1 to 5.

I cannot imagine that this caregiver is not tasked in a similar way, probably from the health aspect.  This is just fucking exquisite.  Imma sit back with my bowl of popcorn and wait for the howls of outrage coming from that fat fuck as this all goes down.  The beauty part is that he's tied it all up in a nice big fat bow for them by documenting it on his videos. 

Quote from: mv on September 21, 2016, 02:36:49 PM
it's the expression of an opinion. an assessment.  i don't really know why you've read so much into that statement.

I've been at it for an hour and I'm still reading meaning into it.  It has so many levels

Lilith

In an April 2016 video, someguy827 talks about the cops in his neighborhood in Vegas.  It may have already been noted by another bellgabber before me.  I dunno.

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2016, 04:21:58 PM
In an April 2016 video, someguy827 talks about the cops in his neighborhood in Vegas.  It may have already been noted by another bellgabber before me.  I dunno.

Is OLG from Vegas?

I was just wondering, does any long-time Gabber know the record for how many times a poster has announced his/her departure? 

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 21, 2016, 04:25:56 PM
Is OLG from Vegas?

I was just wondering, does any long-time Gabber know the record for how many times a poster has announced his/her departure?
Not sure of the record but usually the louder they announce they're leaving, the sooner they're back.

bateman

Quote from: whoozit on September 21, 2016, 05:05:38 PM
Not sure of the record but usually the louder they announce they're leaving, the sooner they're back.

That reminds me, does Quick Karl still send you emails, mv?

I can't hear enough similarity in the voices to conclude that someguy827 and OLG are the same guy.  dipp, I appreciate your sly detective work, but i don't think this is your guy.   

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 21, 2016, 05:19:22 PM
I can't hear enough similarity in the voices to conclude that someguy827 and OLG are the same guy.  dipp, I appreciate your sly detective work, but i don't think this is your guy.

I don't think so either, but I will continue to keep an open mind, and continue the investigation.

Mizak

[/quote]

I think everyone leaves at least once.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 21, 2016, 04:25:56 PM
Is OLG from Vegas?

At this point can we really believe anything Ol' Gerry, or the Circle of Trust (plus Justin), says?

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 21, 2016, 03:59:26 PM
Technically, a saguaro, but "giant cactus" is more poetic.

Love at first sight.

WOTR

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 01:42:07 AM
dont believe me that thats olg?

listen to the voice,

and here is a video of him talking about casio.

yw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIviAX-Ls4k
Interesting...  Starting at around 6:45 I can see that this is a man (OLG?) will undoubtedly love the new revelations regarding Sendas desires.  It provides a bit of a window into the "circle of trust" and some of the motivations.

If it is OLG, I have to applaud...

3OctaveFart

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 02:38:38 PM
oh trust me ib i'm not pouting.
like i said, i dont take too kindly to being part of a charade oblivious to me. my blind ignorance got me there.

i think i'm pretty fucking happy i got to play u all out like that. i aint pouting lol i'm sitting here enjoying this.

This thread isn't for everyone. It's a biker bar.

I think my wife took all of one look through this thread and hasn't come to the site again.

whoozit

This really is an unacquirable acquired taste.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on September 21, 2016, 05:13:22 PM
That reminds me, does Quick Karl still send you emails, mv?

He might, but I wouldn't know because I eventually had to block him.

Quote from: WOTR on September 21, 2016, 06:59:14 PM
It provides a bit of a window into the "circle of trust"

And Justin. Don't forget Justin.

WOTR

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 02:38:38 PM
oh trust me ib i'm not pouting.
like i said, i dont take too kindly to being part of a charade oblivious to me. my blind ignorance got me there.

i think i'm pretty fucking happy i got to play u all out like that. i aint pouting lol i'm sitting here enjoying this.
I don't know... I suppose I could be a part of the cast of characters who are trolling... Or I could be the one getting trolled.  For me, this thread is just a part of BG.  I have my fun and that is about it.

I mentioned once to Senda that A-51, OLG, and LC were the same person.  He chose not to believe it and to call them "friends."  After that, I decided to just go with the thread.  I honestly don't think anybody is laughing at you (it was here before your arrival, and will continue if you depart.)  I'm sure that a few posters are laughing at others- but it is not a conspiracy to laugh at you.  Or (I hope) me.

I would stay and treat the place as light hearted fun... But that's just me.

For the record- I had accused Senda of making performance art many times...  While I am no longer convinced that really is what Senda is doing, I'm sure a few other posters use this thread to produce art...

Okay so Gerry uses ol' and so does someguy827. Doesn't mean a thing.

Using that logic means that dipp is RoseGirl:

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 16, 2015, 01:44:53 PM
You know...it has always been my experience that if someone doesn't respect you, they are never going to. Oh well, what can ya do, eh? Just didn't realize there was a party line that needed to be towed in this forum. I've never been very good at that sort of thing...so, have fun kids, carry on. Write if you get work.

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 11:49:34 AM
i wont be back.
have fun kids.

WOTR

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 21, 2016, 07:08:18 PM
And Justin. Don't forget Justin.
Hmmm... A little more insight?  BTW- great head of hair Gerry.  One day, it will go white and you can wear a bolo tie. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKRnhAz5r4

effluenza

I do have to wonder if Justin is just one of the other Circle of Trust in disguise. It he is Falkie's tech guy and Falkie implicitly trusts Justin then "Justin" could be the mastermind behind all of Falkie's misfortunes including the LEAKS!!!!!!

BEWARE OF JUSTIN.

Quote from: WOTR on September 21, 2016, 07:19:15 PM
For the record- I had accused Senda of making performance art many times...  While I am no longer convinced that really is what Senda is doing, I'm sure a few other posters use this thread to produce art...

I told him in a PM once that I believed the others besides him were doing performance art. He angrily replied that it wasn't and that the haters were making his life miserable. So be it. Like you I'm only here to have fun and probably lose my soul too but whatever lol.

effluenza

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 21, 2016, 07:34:23 PM
I told him in a PM once that I believed the others besides him were doing performance art. He angrily replied that it wasn't and that the haters were making his life miserable. So be it. Like you I'm only here to have fun and probably lose my soul too but whatever lol.

I have PM'ed Falkie several times trying to warn him about his friends here and that they were just trying to take advantage of him and are making fun of him behind his back. He rudely told me to mind my own business and that they are his friends and have never done anything to betray him or his trust. I promptly gave up. He seems to be the only one that is blind to it.

For a week after that he was randomly sending me PMs every time he posted a video and always included a wall of text description of his latest malady. I'm sure this was done to try an elicit sympathy from me and perhaps a donation to his iDEVICE fund.

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 21, 2016, 07:20:06 PM
Okay so Gerry uses ol' and so does someguy827. Doesn't mean a thing.

Well, to be fair about it, there is 'Ol/ol', the Casio connection, and the fact that both these fellas like Nine Inch Nails.  Hey, you don't suppose Trent Reznor is wrapped up in all of this do you?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Northern Nights on September 21, 2016, 07:34:23 PM
This thread has been a laugh factory from day one.

Anyone angered by it doesn't get it.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 21, 2016, 07:44:37 PM

Well, to be fair about it, there is 'Ol/ol', the Casio connection, and the fact that both these fellas like Nine Inch Nails.  Hey, you don't suppose Trent Reznor is wrapped up in all of this do you?

All circumstantial evidence until Gerry is proven guilty. Even I have a "Casio connection" of sorts, he followed me on Twitter a long time ago and I innocently followed back not knowing who he was. He inboxed me on Twitter with a video of him walking around N.Y. and I didn't know what to make of it so I unfollowed him. He kind of stalked me for awhile after that then finally forgot about me. The world of Bellgab is a stranger place than you can imagine.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 21, 2016, 07:45:21 PM
This thread has been a laugh factory from day one.

Anyone angered by it doesn't get it.

I've gotten so many belly laughs from this thread that I'm sure it will lengthen my lifespan. Laughter being the best medicine and all that.