• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Laurakinch

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 21, 2016, 08:57:07 AM
I'm sure this business with the maid is going to be bad news for Senda. For a start, I am sure it will probably turn out to be some sort of hard-ass type who won't take any of his nonsense and bully fatso into taking some exercise instead of lying in bed past noon. They'll probably have to tell the authorities that the place is a health hazard with all his crap just waiting to catch fire, so he will be forced to get rid of a bunch of his precious 'collectibles'. And I'm sure even the thought of tidying up will cause him to have a mini-stroke because he loves to wallow in his own filth and will start complaining that he can't find anything now this bitch has been going through his shit. Even PB mentioning tidying up brought him out in hives. Whatever they get paid for going through his laundry is nowhere near enough. You must need a blowtorch to get rid of the skidmarks on his 64'' shorts. Senda is going to hate it, guaranteed. Fuck him with a giant cactus.

Naturally the idiot hasn't thought about this. Not only would cleaning his filthy hovel be an impossible task with all the crap heaped on every square inch, it's a liability issue as well. How funny if this caused the health dept to come in and clear the place out when it's reported he's a hoarder. And it WILL happen if anyone is sent out there. That's what he gets for bugging social services for an aide. Frigging moron.

Quote from: akwilly on September 21, 2016, 03:29:07 AM
These olg revelations are mind blowing. I guess I will quit searching the grave yards for his estranged son

Keep the faith, akwilly!  I appreciate the diligence, loyalty, and FRIENDSHIP that you've shown in the search for my boy, and hope that you'll keep an eye out for him wherever your travels may take you.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 09:21:33 AM
Keep the faith, akwilly!  I appreciate the diligence, loyalty, and FRIENDSHIP that you've shown in the search for my boy, and hope that you'll keep an eye out for him wherever your travels may take you.
Hello

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 21, 2016, 08:55:55 AM
Wow. This definitely is OLG. Did you just happen upon it or did you get an inside scoop? C'mon do tell!

I think that all of you who think someguy827 is Open Lines Gerry are suffering from some sort of "confirmation bias"- you so desperately want this "outing" to be true that you've convinced yourselves that I sound like this kid.  For the record, let me state that dipp is wrong, and I (Open Lines Gerry aka Ol' Gerry) am not the man in this video.  I am genuinely surprised that people think we sound alike if they're not just saying so to be funny.

Dipp believed that she had discovered my "true" identity based the recent avatar photo I used featuring Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails with Peter Murphy from Bauhaus.  According to her, someguy827 is also a NIN fan, and then I guess the other piece of "evidence" was that "ol' Onion" quote that she posted the pic of today.  I refer to myself in the third person as Ol' Gerry, and don't think someguy827 was using "ol'" in the same context to talk about himself, but whatever.

I tried to convince her that I am not the same person, but she wouldn't have it.  It's up to the listener to decide, but as BellGab's area51drone confirmed, I am not who Dipp is claiming that I am.  I thought I was supposed to be littlechris/area51drone/Open Lines Gerry/SixWeekTenure(tm).  Is someguy827 all of these people?

I remain, humbly and above all, a faithful servant to The Master.

FRIENDSHIP.

Laurakinch

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 21, 2016, 07:41:06 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBSX9ishTzw

As usual fatso criticizes people for doing exactly what he's doing. When his ginormous ass is parked in a motorized chair it's okay but when a BLACK WOMAN uses one he calls her disgusting. 

He really gets a kick out of stupid tchotchkes, giggling like a simpleton at the dumb halloween props for sale. I notice he's got some of this junk in his cart. I thought he was financially strapped and needing help to pay his bills?

3OctaveFart

Justin is like Norm's Vera from Cheers - nobody has ever seen or heard from the sumbitch, but we are repeatedly told he exists.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 21, 2016, 10:32:05 AM
Justin is like Norm's Vera from Cheers - nobody has ever seen or heard from the sumbitch, but we are repeatedly told he exists.

The Circle of Trust is in frequent contact with him - on an almost daily basis.  He was informed of the accusations leveled against him by Jazmunda on the GabCast last weekend, and was disappointed and upset.  I sent him a link to it so he could listen for himself, and assured him of his top-ranking within our group in an inbox last evening.

Justin is George's top guy, and even confirmed that he just put another financial contribution to The Master in the mail.

3OctaveFart

So who is he, a Bellgabber? He asked, playing along, because it's easy to dance to.

damon

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 10:46:49 AM
The Circle of Trust is in frequent contact with him - on an almost daily basis.  He was informed of the accusations leveled against him by Jazmunda on the GabCast last weekend, and was disappointed and upset.  I sent him a link to it so he could listen for himself, and assured him of his top-ranking within our group in an inbox last evening.

Justin is George's top guy, and even confirmed that he just put another financial contribution to The Master in the mail.
So when is George going to grow up and become a man.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 09:30:46 AM

According to her, someguy827 is also a NIN fan, and then I guess the other piece of "evidence" was that "ol' Onion" quote that she posted the pic of today.  I refer to myself in the third person as Ol' Gerry, and don't think someguy827 was using "ol'" in the same context to talk about himself, but whatever.
someguy827 is not you. He puts the apostrophe before 'ol and you do it after the ol'. Your ol' is correct as the apostrophe is meant to signify the deletion of the  d  in old. someguy needs to go back to school.

Also, your voice is not as nasal sounding. To me, anyway. The only good thing about being accused of being someguy827 is that he is at least cute.

Quote from: damon on September 21, 2016, 11:12:10 AM
So when is George going to grow up and become a man.

That ship has sailed.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 21, 2016, 10:53:50 AM
So who is he, a Bellgabber? He asked, playing along, because it's easy to dance to.
Gee, I wonder if OLG and Justin are the same person and Senda pours his heart out to his good friend "Justin" night after night?  :D

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 21, 2016, 10:53:50 AM

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 21, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
Gee, I wonder if OLG and Justin are the same person and Senda pours his heart out to his good friend "Justin" night after night?  :D

My online research indicates that he is a real person, but I will not go any further than that as I do not care to be banned again (remember the Patty incident?).  He is a BellGab member, and I would surmise that he most likely joined due to George's prompting sometime back in the distant past.  Looking at his member profile, he has only posted 13 times - 12 times in 2014, and once in 2016.

He is the forum administrator on George's paranormal forum, and I know a little about him from what George has told me, but it's not my place to discuss it here.  I do not know how the two became friends.  He seems to be a kind person from the few inbox exchanges we've had.

dipp

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 21, 2016, 08:55:55 AM
Wow. This definitely is OLG. Did you just happen upon it or did you get an inside scoop? C'mon do tell!

.Casio posted on here last week. he was commenting on how it's funny he gets so much shit for liking little girls, when it's appearant george likes young girls too at the starbucks.
casios posts were deleted. (good cuz he shouldnt even be allowed on a fking computer)
and so i am not really sure, but i think i just scrolled on youtube and ran accross olgs bitching about casio too.

Then, I heard the gabcast. and the voice of olg sounded really familiar.

olg and i had a couple inbox conversations. his avatar was a rock band a few days ago.
it was of nine inch nails.
so i asked him privately who it was and he told me it was nine inch nails and that that was his favorite band.
well, on one of his youtube vids, he's wearing a nine inch nails tshirt.

so i spoke to mv telling him i thought the voice and tshirt was too weird and i thought that someguy827 was olg.
at first, mv didnt answer me back after i started making the comparisons.
so his non communication after i told him the similarities, told me A LOT.
basically by not getting back to me, his silence spoke volumes.

finally i told mv that i wasnt about to out olg, and thats when he told me it was all "performance art".
i guess he felt safe to tell me because i said i wasnt goiing to out olg into the forums.

bad move.
i had no idea most of the ppl here are part of a bigger trolling system i was aware of, (nooryisawesome is part of it as well. i ran into her vids youtube too and she has connections to olgs vids on there. so it was easy to see.
i was pissed off i had no idea how huge the trolling was and decided that i wasnt going to be laughed at due to my blind ignorance on what was really going on.
i feel bad for yp because now that i know most ppl here,  are laughing at how mad he gets at falkie.
they egg him on and he seems to stay oblivious to it. and i have no idea why.
but i am sure i fell in that catagory too and decided i was going out with a bang.

i may not be the smartest person in the world,, but i'm very street smar
t.
VERY street smart.

and no one is going to fuck me like that. laughing at my ignorance is pretty stupid.
i especially enjoyed the fact i out smarted mv.
that was the best

ps: i realize my ip is here. but that's ok. i'm covered there too. even without the use of torr browser and little peeling onions ;)

i wont be back.
have fun kids.
and olg? really need to get a real job. i'm sure the amount of hours youve spent on your youtube channel making up stuff up in hopes to get views, doesnt pay the fucking bills. lol
i find it amazing some ppl have sooo much fucking time on their hands to sit infront of a comp all day doing nothing

Spy

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 09:30:46 AM

I remain, humbly and above all, a faithful servant to The Master the creepy old man who becomes sexually aroused in the presence of little teenage girls.

FRIENDSHIP.

FIFY

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: scentless on September 21, 2016, 02:08:51 AM
I'd just like to say that I feel right at home here at BellBab. Thank you.

post often!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 11:49:34 AM

so i spoke to mv telling him i thought the voice and tshirt was too weird and i thought that someguy827 was olg.
at first, mv didnt answer me back after i started making the comparisons.
so his non communication after i told him the similarities, told me A LOT.
basically by not getting back to me, his silence spoke volumes.

finally i told mv that i wasnt about to out olg, and thats when he told me it was all "performance art".
i guess he felt safe to tell me because i said i wasnt goiing to out olg into the forums.

bad move.

the reason i didn't answer is because 1) you sent me a barrage of messages containing things i don't give a shit about, 2) i have other things to do, and 3) you sent me a barrage of messages about things i don't give a shit about.  you think it's a unique perspective to view this all as performance art?  i think half of the people watching all of this are of that opinion. 

dipp

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 21, 2016, 11:18:45 AM
someguy827 is not you. He puts the apostrophe before 'ol and you do it after the ol'. Your ol' is correct as the apostrophe is meant to signify the deletion of the  d  in old. someguy needs to go back to school.

Also, your voice is not as nasal sounding. To me, anyway. The only good thing about being accused of being someguy827 is that he is at least cute.

nice try ib. of coarse you want this to continue, its fun.  you trying to convince everyone its not true helps the fun continue.
you sound like an old maid thats about to lose her only enjoyment in life.

chefist

Quote from: mv on September 21, 2016, 12:01:18 PM
the reason i didn't answer is because 1) you sent me a barrage of messages containing things i don't give a shit about, 2) i have other things to do, and 3) you sent me a barrage of messages about things i don't give a shit about.  you think it's a unique perspective to view this all as performance art?  i think half of the people watching all of this are of that opinion.

FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 12:02:54 PM
nice try ib. of coarse you want this to continue, its fun.  you trying to convince everyone its not true helps the fun continue.
you sound like an old maid thats about to lose her only enjoyment in life.

This is hardly my only enjoyment in life. If you didn't think it was fun, you wouldn't be here, either. So quit your crying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdl70hZZZRc

Don't open your eyes you won't like what you see
The blind have been blessed with security
Don't open your eyes take it from me
I have found
You can find
Happiness in slavery

damon

Gerry how are you doing? I have a question for you. Are you and falkie going to share the same cell in prison?

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 12:14:00 PM
Don't open your eyes you won't like what you see
The blind have been blessed with security
Don't open your eyes take it from me
I have found
You can find
Happiness in slavery

Any update on the EODR appearance?

damon

Quote from: chefist on September 21, 2016, 12:44:25 PM
I have a feeling that chicken George is a pussy  and he will be a no show or have a lame reason for not using Skype or using an old fashioned phone.

dipp

1. on forums, olg says hes 59 and has a daughter whos of marrying age.
yet his gabcast he sounds like a guy in his late 20s.
everyone even commented on it.

2. someguy  sounds EXACTLY like you and knows casio of all ppl.
i wonder how that happened.

not to mention your channel is based on  mirroring and onision arguing back and forth is part of the art of  deep trolling. fuck man lol like seriously
all anyone has to do is go watch a few of your vids on youtube to understand what it is youre doing

and ib? lol,  " oh the ol' is different!!  and you dont have a nasal voice!"?
nasal.. lol man stfu.

and mv? the reason you didnt write back, wasnt cuz you didnt give a shit as you so boldly put.
its cuz you didnt want the gig spoiled.lol

cuz after i told you i wasnt going to out olg in forums, you sure wrote a ton!
you even outted ppl i didnt know were doing it! lol!

now i'm done

im pretty sure i have better shit to do.

Quote from: chefist on September 21, 2016, 12:44:25 PM

I have not spoken with George about it yet, but will shortly when I get a chance.

I'll have to see if I can get Skype set up and working on my computer.  As I described on the GabCast, I'm not the most technologically advanced person, and I'm a bit leery (as you might imagine) of sending my private number to anyone - even though I think Michael (EODR) is a stand-up guy and most likely wouldn't do anything with it.  Like George, Ol' Gerry must be overly cautious in divulging personal information to anyone.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 21, 2016, 12:59:47 PM
I have not spoken with George about it yet, but will shortly when I get a chance.

I'll have to see if I can get Skype set up and working on my computer.  As I described on the GabCast, I'm not the most technologically advanced person, and I'm a bit leery (as you might imagine) of sending my private number to anyone - even though I think Michael (EODR) is a stand-up guy and most likely wouldn't do anything with it.  Like George, Ol' Gerry must be overly cautious in divulging personal information to anyone.

Doesn't dipp already have your number Ger?

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 21, 2016, 01:11:53 PM
Doesn't dipp already have your number Ger?

I don't have any ethernet cables or a special-edition MV laptop in my office, so I'm guessing she doesn't.

If MV doesn't respond in the next 2.5 seconds, we'll have our answer.

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 12:59:24 PM

im pretty sure i have better shit to do.

Like take your meds? See your probation officer?