• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

MV should market a Falkie Thread T-shirt, Falkie Thread coffee mug, so on ... and give exactly -none- of the returns to Senda.

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2016, 11:59:09 PM
Yeeeeeeeeesssssss? You called.
It was in reference to Felchies claim that rim jobs are the most popular past time for your folk.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 21, 2016, 12:13:55 AM
It was in reference to Felchies claim that rim jobs are the most popular past time for your folk.

Oh that? Oh yeah, why? Isn't it over in the US too?

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2016, 12:43:11 AM
Oh that? Oh yeah, why? Isn't it over in the US too?

It was the first subject we were taught in homeschooling.

dipp

who'd a thunk mv would go right out and tell someone that had no clue.
lol
cu! kiss kiss!

The last pic? someguy827 on youtube. 
that's your OLG.

cu kids!

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on September 20, 2016, 04:08:26 PM
I can't help but think back to a couple of years ago when a hardy few of us from SFR tried to warn y'all about this immoral tube of hazelnut flavored shit.

I, in particular, had abuse heaped on me for "bullying the retard."  I even got exiled a time or two because of it.  The ironic part is that Senda has revealed himself as an even bigger douchebag here on Bellgab than he ever did back on that other board, and in a shorter amount of time.

Meanwhile I have gone on to fame and acclaim and I even have a groupie (well, Ibby isn't much of a groupie, but it's something).

For some reason, I am reminded of this video clip..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPe-ly0BHM

scentless

Ok. I'm up to speed on Falkie. I kept confusing him with some other similar youtube "personality" named Jason Callan. He seems to enjoy sitting around and trying to grow himself into a chair the way Senda does. There's either some kind of mutual attraction, youtube algorithm that ties these two people together. Or some Schrödinger effect where you know there's a lard on on the other end of the video and have youtube set to autoplay but Jason doesn't exist until you witness it. That being said, I feel like I'm supposed to do something. How much do flamethrowers cost?

area51drone

Quote from: scentless on September 21, 2016, 01:32:47 AM
Ok. I'm up to speed on Falkie.

How can anyone be "up to speed on Falkie" when the man is constantly evolving?   I consider myself a black belt, 3rd dan in Falkate, and even I have much to learn.   Soon, you will come to appreciate him as The Master as Gerry, Six, Rekcuf and I have.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on September 21, 2016, 01:36:17 AM
How can anyone be "up to speed on Falkie" when the man pile of disgusting shit is constantly evolving getting more obese?   I consider myself a black belt, 3rd dan a total tool in Falkate, and even I have much to learn.   Soon, you will come to appreciate him despise it as The Master [/s] the deluded, ignorant, self obsessed but easily manipulated pile of disgusting shit as I have.

FIFY

dipp

dont believe me that thats olg?

listen to the voice,

and here is a video of him talking about casio.

yw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIviAX-Ls4k

area51drone

Quote from: dipp on September 21, 2016, 01:42:07 AM

listen to the voice,

I have met OLG, and I can tell you with 100% certainty, that is not him.   He does a nice job of calling Casio out though.

Yorkshire pud

listen to the voice,

yw.

I believe its customary in YT land to say 'Great Work'. (If conspiracy theorists, its 'Great Research'.)

Well well, he hasn't a twenty something year old daughter, nor should he. I wonder what name he'll adopt now?

scentless

I'd just like to say that I feel right at home here at BellBab. Thank you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: scentless on September 21, 2016, 02:08:51 AM

If you view this as home, then you need professional help.

WOTR

Quote from: scentless on September 21, 2016, 02:08:51 AM
I view it as my secret sadomasochist hideaway from the real world. Though occasionally (usually immediately after a particularly spectacular torture session) it starts to feel like home...

scentless

This is the next best thing to that crazy body modification Olympics site.

akwilly

These olg revelations are mind blowing. I guess I will quit searching the grave yards for his estranged son

listen to the voice,

yw.

Ol' Gerry just got leaked, probably made up brain cancer. This news will come as a suprise to no one but Falkie.

I think this moves OL' Gerry up the list of leaker suspects.

twiki

listen to the voice,

yw.

Ol' Gerry gets doxxed. I think you nailed him dipp. Good detective work.

twiki

Quote from: area51drone on September 21, 2016, 01:54:59 AM
I have met OLG, and I can tell you with 100% certainty, that is not him.   He does a nice job of calling Casio out though.

Pics or it didn't happen. I don't think anyone believes that this meeting occurred. Maybe Falkie.

effluenza

listen to the voice,

yw.

I just relistened to the Ol' Gerry portion of the GC and the YouTube video above and the voices are identical. Very nice find dipp. How did you work this out if you don't mind me asking?

Laurakinch

listen to the voice,

yw.

Wow. This definitely is OLG. Did you just happen upon it or did you get an inside scoop? C'mon do tell!

SredniVashtar

I'm sure this business with the caregiver is going to be bad news for Senda. For a start, I am sure it will probably turn out to be some sort of hard-ass type who won't take any of his nonsense and bully fatso into taking some exercise instead of lying in bed past noon. They'll probably have to tell the authorities that the place is a health hazard with all his crap just waiting to catch fire, so he will be forced to get rid of a bunch of his precious 'collectibles'. And I'm sure even the thought of tidying up will cause him to have a mini-stroke because he loves to wallow in his own filth and will start complaining that he can't find anything now this bitch has been going through his shit. Even PB mentioning tidying up brought him out in hives. Whatever they get paid for going through his laundry is nowhere near enough. You must need a blowtorch to get rid of the skidmarks on his 64'' shorts. Senda is going to hate it, guaranteed. Fuck him with a giant cactus.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 20, 2016, 09:43:51 PM
Senda has major breaches in his security and can't even trust his circle of trust,
or Justin.