• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Spy

Doesn't the United Nations have anything to say about this?  No human being should be forced to work for a degenerate pig like Senda.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Spy on September 20, 2016, 03:12:24 PM
Doesn't the United Nations have anything to say about this?  No human being should be forced to work for a degenerate pig like Senda.

Make America great again

Quote from: Spy on September 20, 2016, 03:12:24 PM

Your third eye must be clogged with self-righteousness and hatred. FRIENDSHIP.

LadyFish

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 20, 2016, 01:27:24 PM

Complaining to the local board of supervisor works if you do it enough.
After 3 tries and being turned down I am going to get a caregiver.
They will come in and thoroughly clean up in here, take all the big laundry to the laundromat and then once a week or so someone will come into here clean and take me shopping in a car so I don't have to struggle with walking on my bad feet and gasping for air.
They also have access to all my medical records.
Fuck the Swillgab naysayers who think I'm faking it and am a fraud.

Maybe the county tapped into the MV cams. Could "thoroughly clean" be code for "The county will be bringing a huge dumpster and will finally be hauling off all the rat pee soaked plushies?

Sometimes inviting the government into your home can have unexpected consequences.

Spy

Quote from: rekcuf on September 20, 2016, 03:24:31 PM
Your third eye must be clogged with self-righteousness and hatred. FRIENDSHIP.

I think YOU should be Senda's caregiver.  You will report to the hovel every day at 1:00PM (Senda doesn't get up until noon) and work until 9:00 PM.  You will clean the hovel, haul Senda's fat ass wherever he wants to go in your car and follow his every order.  Senda has no tolerance for anyone who disagrees in any way with him so you may accumulate a few bruises during your employment.  Also, if you have young daughters, don't let them visit you at your place of work.  Senda becomes sexually aroused in the presence of "little teenage girls."

damon

Quote from: username on September 20, 2016, 03:23:49 PM

Make America great again
Falkie is a trump supporter and deporting falkie to Mexico.

***BREAKING NEWS - GEORGE SENDA TO RECEIVE AN IN-HOME CAREGIVER***

posted with express written permission from The Master

George is finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, and yet another event foreseen thanks to his third-eye powers has come to pass:

They will come in and thoroughly clean up in here, take all the big laundry to the laundromat and then once a week or so someone will come into here clean and take me shopping in a car so I don't have to struggle with walking on my bad feet and gasping for air.
Only took about 3 years to get this but it helped that the social worker saw me gasping and also saw my knee go out while I was talking to her.
Very nice lady too.
I do not make up my medical ailments and now someone from the county knows that I am not up to par which is why I'm getting a caregiver.

I hope they know that the trips to the store will happen when Senda is ready and not a minute sooner. He goes when he is good and ready and screw them if they need to wait a few hours for him.

I don't understand why you guys are so mean to Falkie. He's a guy with feelings. Yes it's fun to have some light hearted ribbing and banter. But I think it's nice that someone is finally reaching out to help him. Are you not looking forward to the videos with him and his caregiver? All the coming hijinks? There's all sorts of possibilities and all of them good. Plus the big guy is finally going to get some help around the house. Win, Win, Win.

Spy

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 20, 2016, 03:44:36 PM
Are you not looking forward to the videos with him verbally and physically abusing his caregiver?

FIFY

Big Chicken

Quote from: weareharbinger on September 20, 2016, 07:12:11 AM
Progress cannot be halted.

So the U.K. is a veritable hotspot of Rim Job activity?    Who knew!

http://www.ufoship.com/?p=2608

Gabcast December 18, 2015

@84:35     Senda says he is not interested in someone "old" of 30 like he thinks OLG's daughter is and prefers a "teenager".

***BREAKING NEWS - GEORGE SENDA TO RECEIVE AN IN-HOME CAREGIVER***

posted with express written permission from The Master

George is finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, and yet another event foreseen thanks to his third-eye powers has come to pass:

Only took about 3 years to get this but it helped that the social worker saw me gasping and also saw my knee go out while I was talking to her.
Very nice lady too.
I do not make up my medical ailments and now someone from the county knows that I am not up to par which is why I'm getting a caregiver.

No, Fatass, this is not a validation of your made-up stories about being disabled.  If they truly thought you were in need, it wouldn't have taken three years if whining to get help.  Rather, they realized that this fat disgusting whiny little bitch was going to be plaguing their lives and interfering with their wook of helping people genuinely in need until you died.  To get rid of you, they gave it to you.  Not based on merit.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 20, 2016, 03:55:55 PM

@84:35     Senda says he is not interested in someone "old" of 30 like he thinks OLG's daughter is and prefers a "teenager".

After awhile this thread just kind of makes you feel ill.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2016, 03:43:22 PM
I hope they know that the trips to the store will happen when Senda is ready and not a minute sooner. He goes when he is good and ready and screw them if they need to wait a few hours for him.

Additional clarification from The Master:

Ol' Gerry:  Will they come get you whenever you need to go out?  Are they limited to the stores they can take you to, or can you direct them to deliver you to any location?

George:
I could presumably go anywhere but not sure how it actually works.
They will also pay for travel to and from my medical vidits
(sic) to SF and back...

I can't help but think back to a couple of years ago when a hardy few of us from SFR tried to warn y'all about this immoral tube of hazelnut flavored shit.

I, in particular, had abuse heaped on me for "bullying the retard."  I even got exiled a time or two because of it.  The ironic part is that Senda has revealed himself as an even bigger douchebag here on Bellgab than he ever did back on that other board, and in a shorter amount of time.

Meanwhile I have gone on to fame and acclaim and I even have a groupie (well, Ibby isn't much of a groupie, but it's something).

Listening back to this entire segment again, I find MV's lack of faith in Ol' Gerry disturbing.

Praise MV.

FRIENDSHIP.

jazmunda

I hope the casting for the caregiver in this coming season is on point. Busty and sassy take no shit ethic women (most likely Mexican [possibly even an illegal on forged papers] but can be black). At first they butt heads but as the season progresses perhaps we see some spark (or even a twitch). Season finale ends with Consuela's (tentative character name) busty teenage daughter (or granddaughter depending on official rating as a younger character may involve an R rating) enters the picture threatening the budding romance between oaf and caregiver. A modern day odd couple with a romantic twist. Video later.

Quote from: Spy on September 20, 2016, 03:32:51 PM
I think YOU should be Senda's caregiver.  You will report to the hovel every day at 1:00PM (Senda doesn't get up until noon) and work until 9:00 PM.  You will clean the hovel, haul Senda's fat ass wherever he wants to go in your car and follow his every order.  Senda has no tolerance for anyone who disagrees in any way with him so you may accumulate a few bruises during your employment.  Also, if you have young daughters, don't let them visit you at your place of work.  Senda becomes sexually aroused in the presence of "little teenage girls."

FRIENDSHIP always prevails. The Master will have a young woman (with no immediate family) to look after all of his needs. On an unrelated note, I have purchased an extra large rug from the local Wal-Mart, along with industrial cleaning supplies. Just in case things go sideways.

Praise Higher Mental Powers!
Praise "Boss Nigger" x2

jazmunda

On second thoughts perhaps a gay maid might be funnier. Innuendo would go over Falkie's head so hilarity would ensue.

Lilith

Quote from: jaz on September 20, 2016, 04:52:45 PM
On second thoughts perhaps a gay maid might be funnier. Innuendo would go over Falkie's head so hilarity would ensue.

I wonder if we'll get to see a video of the "hording crew" brought in to "declutter". These aids will not work with clutter present, at least not in my neighborhood.  We have had aids send in a "hording crew" to several appartments in my building, before the aids would do any housekeeping.

Icy Nothing

Quote from: chefist on September 20, 2016, 02:53:14 PM
We should send a pizza to the caregiver on her first day. She deserves it.

Be sure and prepay the tip.

whoozit

I bet $5 the maid tries to throw some stuff out and Falkie starts telling them to get their hands off his stuff.  Any takers?

Quote from: whoozit on September 20, 2016, 05:33:03 PM
I bet $5 the maid tries to throw some stuff out and Falkie starts telling them to get their hands off his stuff.  Any takers?

I can't even imagine where you would start trying to deal with all of that shit.   I'd be down at the
Rent All and get a Bobcat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi9tOILaiNs

I bet $5 the maid tries to throw some stuff out and Falkie starts telling them to get their hands off his stuff herself/himself out the second story window.  Any takers?

FIFY

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 20, 2016, 04:07:29 PM
George:
I could presumably go anywhere but not sure how it actually works.
They will also pay for travel to and from my medical vidits
(sic) to SF and back...
Won't it finally be great for him to have somebody to complain to in real time about all of the "non-whites" in the emergency room while he is there?

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2016, 05:01:09 PM
I wonder if we'll get to see a video of the "hording crew" brought in to "declutter". These aids will not work with clutter present, at least not in my neighborhood.  We have had aids send in a "hording crew" to several appartments in my building, before the aids would do any housekeeping.
I may not be home the day this happens.  Could somebody please PVR the live event as it unfolds on his hacked device for me?

Thanks.

WOTR

$5 the maid shows up in a hazmat suit the second visit.

No, but I'll bet there will be a decent number of "caregivers" who will eventually question their career decision-making paradigm.  Who knows, Falkie may be responsible for sending many of these people back to college.