• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: whoozit on September 20, 2016, 07:24:16 AM
I just cut off my ears.

I didn't get that far.  He talked about that particular service provided by hookers, then he said..."I had this girl one time"....I clicked off.  I couldn't listen.  I can only assume the poor girl died some horrible death.  I don't know if anyone has ever told you Falkie, you are one disgusting individual. There were many posters here who warned me that eventually I would come to despise this jerk.  Now, I must be off to poke out my mind's eye.  What a filthy pig.

damon

Is the senda monster going to report about this?  http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sacramento/plane-crashes-into-sutter-buttes-in-sutter-county/41746460

or this.  http://www.abc10.com/news/local/stockton/alien-looking-blob-in-delta/321720625

Where are you George Senda? Where are you during real breaking news? Are you breastfeeding on some hooker's boob? or are you in starbucks? or are you talking to someone that you don't know so that person will upload what you have said to bellgab? We need answers George?

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2016, 12:41:05 AM
This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN_Rmu7jRU4

After recently watching his Halloween videos I realize he is fascinated with things with blinking lights.
Yes. Thanks.  I'm sure that will help our new Falkie aficionado to reach some conclusions.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 20, 2016, 11:05:16 AM
...I don't know if anyone has ever told you Falkie, you are one disgusting individual. There were many posters here who warned me that eventually I would come to despise this jerk.  Now, I must be off to poke out my mind's eye.  What a filthy pig.

Ah, how things have changed...  ;)

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 07, 2016, 09:49:44 AM
...I see George as that type of person we see in life who has a few setbacks and falls into a  vicious circle of defeat.  from time to time we see people break that cycle and improve.  My hope is that he can and will.

***Sorry, but it is kind of fun. ;D

Quote from: WOTR on September 20, 2016, 12:13:26 PM
Ah, how things have changed...  ;)

***Sorry, but it is kind of fun. ;D

Don't be sorry, have your fun.  I deserve it.  I certainly backed the wrong horse on this one.  Still, my optimism remains unchanged for people in general.  Falkie ain't general. 

***BREAKING NEWS - GEORGE SENDA TO RECEIVE AN IN-HOME CAREGIVER***

posted with express written permission from The Master

George is finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, and yet another event foreseen thanks to his third-eye powers has come to pass:

Complaining to the local board of supervisor works if you do it enough.
After 3 tries and being turned down I am going to get a caregiver.
They will come in and thoroughly clean up in here, take all the big laundry to the laundromat and then once a week or so someone will come into here clean and take me shopping in a car so I don't have to struggle with walking on my bad feet and gasping for air.
Only took about 3 years to get this but it helped that the social worker saw me gasping and also saw my knee go out while I was talking to her.
Very nice lady too.
I do not make up my medical ailments and now someone from the county knows that I am not up to par which is why I'm getting a caregiver.
They also have access to all my medical records.
Fuck the Swillgab naysayers who think I'm faking it and am a fraud.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 20, 2016, 01:27:24 PM

George is finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, and yet another event foreseen thanks to his third-eye powers has come to pass:

They will come in and thoroughly clean up in here, take all the big laundry to the laundromat and then once a week or so someone will come into here clean and take me shopping in a car so I don't have to struggle with walking on my bad feet and gasping for air.
Only took about 3 years to get this but it helped that the social worker saw me gasping and also saw my knee go out while I was talking to her.
Very nice lady too.
I do not make up my medical ailments and now someone from the county knows that I am not up to par which is why I'm getting a caregiver.

Praise be to the Master. Praise be to the Master's Prophet.

Corona Kitty

Very nice lady too.

Release The Doves!!!

Very nice lady too.

🖒🖒🖒

Praise The Circle of Trust!
Praise The 3rd Eye!
Praise Higher Mental Powers!
Prasie Falkie!

Edit: I can't wait for my 3rd eye to pried open!

Praise FRIENDSHIP!

Yorkshire pud

Very nice lady too.

Please pass on my hope and encouragement that he 'accidentally' chokes to death when he's arrested for the crimes he admits to committing. Failing that, the father OR mother OR both of any teenage girl he leches after take exception and hit him with a length of 4x2 with nails in or a baseball bat or a pool cue.

Other than that, pass on that he's a low life grifting scum shit with no more right to get aid from well meaning (but clearly uninformed) individuals than a pile of horse shit.

Yorkshire pud

Tell him to stop fighting the air gasping; Tell him to get the BART to San Fr and fall in the sea at the Cliff house and then he can feed the fish with no more gasping needed.

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on September 20, 2016, 01:31:46 PM
🖒🖒🖒

Praise The Circle of Trust!
Praise The 3rd Eye!
Praise Higher Mental Powers!
Prasie Falkie!

Edit: I can't wait for my 3rd eye to pried open!

Praise FRIENDSHIP!

http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2016/7/27/anal-exams-test-homosexuality-amount-torture

Hugs n Jugs!

WOTR

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 20, 2016, 12:56:31 PM
Don't be sorry, have your fun.  I deserve it.  I certainly backed the wrong horse on this one.  Still, my optimism remains unchanged for people in general.  Falkie ain't general.
I'm mostly sorry because I started off thinking that people were making fun of a man with a lower IQ simply to be mean.  I see some of me in those posts that I quoted...

Even after all of this, I still sometimes feel a tinge of sympathy for him.  To be so abrasive and self righteous that you drive everybody away has to be a little rough...

damon

I guess the acting classes worked out for you George. Well played
FRIENDSHIP .

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2016, 01:35:51 PM

Tell him to stop fighting the air gasping; Tell him to get the BART to San Fr and fall in the sea at the Cliff house and then he can feed the fish with no more gasping needed.

"Yorkshire pud sends his congratulations and warm regards."  Ok - right - got it!

FRIENDSHIP.

The reason that pig lives in a stye is because he is filthy and has no sense of hygiene. It is because he ate himself into a 400 pound morbidly obese body that is useless. For this he is being rewarded with what amounts to a maid? Fuck that and fuck Senda up the ass.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 20, 2016, 02:31:43 PM
The reason that pig lives in a stye is because he is filthy and has no sense of hygiene. It is because he ate himself into a 400 pound morbidly obese body that is useless. For this he is being rewarded with what amounts to a maid? Fuck that and fuck Senda up the ass.

I wish I had an audio clip of you saying this.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 20, 2016, 02:36:19 PM
Did he offer her $200 for sex?

Well he is sure that if a woman does not find him totally repugnant for enough money he can get laid.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2016, 02:47:24 PM
Well he is sure that if a woman does not find him totally repugnant for enough money he can get laid.

We should send a pizza to the caregiver on her first day. She deserves it.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 20, 2016, 02:47:24 PM
Let's hope his new maid is male.  I can just picture the threat that "if you don't suck the mayo off my limp dick, I'm going to call the state superintendent and complain about your performance and have you fired..."

Mind you, I'm not sure that being male would be protection from that threat once you are "working for George."

Is Falkie really going to allow a "care giver" (probably a good chance NOT a Caucasian Male) to enter his hovel full off "priceless" treasures ?
HOPE he has photos and serial numbers of ALL his treasures (in case some come up "missing")

SCAM IDEA
what "if" Falkie is injured during a car ride to the Safeway ??
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A knee could "go out"
His back could "go out"
Oh, the possibilities are ENDLESS !!!!
("the OL' pain, suffering and mental anquish")
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
(better yet, be "filming" during "injury....good for court)

Catsmile

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 20, 2016, 02:31:43 PM
Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 20, 2016, 02:36:19 PM
Did he offer her $200 for sex?
Quote from: username on September 20, 2016, 02:33:12 PM
I wish I had an audio clip of you saying this.
Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 20, 2016, 02:36:52 PM
It could be arranged.

... $200??  :D

That's right, folks, Burp Girl is no longer needed and one of the few advantages Jason Callan and his Legion held in the GREAT WAR falls on this historic day. Congratulations, The Master - our Circle of Trust (plus Justin) never doubted that this day would come! Thank you all for the continued support of The Guy from Pittsburgh (tm), especially our pal Yorkshire pud.

Hugs 'n Friendship.