• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bushy Globalism repository

Started by Metron2267, February 18, 2019, 10:43:14 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 10:43:14 AM

Me pointing out your total hypocrisy about supporting president Trump while continuing to defend the Bush dynasty isn’t going to end just because you start some special thread, poser. ;D

Dr. MD MD

All of which you’ve vigorously defended here. I know, I know...it was all part of your plan to build consensus here with the other braindead losers who never pay attention. Total fail! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2019, 10:45:32 AM
Me pointing out your total hypocrisy about supporting president Trump while continuing to defend the Bush dynasty isn’t going to end just because you start some special thread, poser. ;D

When you’re a Democrat who voted for Obama and Clinton and have no understanding of Republican voters and their views.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2019, 11:20:14 AM
When you’re a Democrat who voted for Obama and Clinton and have no understanding of Republican voters.

Sure I do. You’re just too stupid to ever realize that their policies were all the same and that this is why the establishment (both Democrat and Republican) are so desperate to oust president Trump. You have no idea. You’re just a faggot cheerleader for establishment Republicans that we now call RINOs. Eat shit and die in a fire. You’re totally useless. :D

Metron2267

Now watch him post not one anti-Bush/globalism meme here... ;)

The poor dick doctor can't articulate his beliefs because he lacks the mental acuity to even form beliefs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 11:23:11 AM
It is his patented:

Still trying (and failing) to build consensus with your globalist friends I see. You’re the biggest hypocrite poser on Bellgab. ;D

Gd5150

Next, Leghumper will wallpaper the “dude pot” thread with posts against medical bloodletting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 11:25:20 AM
Now watch him post not one anti-Bush/globalism meme here... ;)

The poor dick doctor can't articulate his beliefs because he lacks the mental acuity to even form beliefs.

But you’re not against the Bush dynasty. You have a post history here of vigorously defending them and attacking me for pointing out your total hypocrisy in doing so while pretending to be supporting president Trump. This is all just desperate backpedalling on your part. Pedal faster, faggot! ;D

Gd5150

Leghumper still mad Algore lost.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2019, 11:26:11 AM
Next, Leghumper will wallpaper the “dude pot” thread with arguments medical bloodletting.

It’s still preferable to your continuing defense of one of the WORST political dynasties in US history, faggot. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2019, 11:31:07 AM
Leghumper still mad Algore lost.

Not at all. I just like pointing out what a hypocritical headcase you are. :D

Gd5150

Algore had Leghumper at “hanging chad”.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2019, 11:35:21 AM
Algore had Leghumper at “hanging chad”.

I voted for Trump. You’re still defending the Bush dynasty. ::)

Gd5150

I got this years Bellgab “Secret Santa” gift for Leghumper. You’re welcome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 18, 2019, 11:42:44 AM
I got this years Bellgab “Secret Santa” gift for Leghumper. You’re welcome.

So very out of touch with reality. ::)

I bet that one of the things that keeps you cheerleading for them is the pedophilia, right? :D

Metron2267

The interesting thing is watching (because he rarely contributes anything worth reading) his manic phase blossom into the canker sores of his three horsemen of the no-pocalypse:

1.) Imaginary Bush supporters

2.) Globalists

3.) Legions of "faggots"

I  challenge anyone to sift back through his posting history and try and identify the last time he even attempted to engage on topic or debate using factual citations and some semblance of "original" patios not infused with his personal demonization phantasms. As I have observed, I think you'll drag all the way back to pre-July '18 to find his somewhat more energetic bitch fights with PB The Deplorable. It's as if he literally punched himself dry and for whatever reason hasn't found much traction as an allegedly "reformed" Obozo voter.

Frankly I think what we have here is a Dem mole whose sole overriding purpose here is to sew discord amongst conservatives, commit forum thread drift arson, and in doing so complete someone else's virtual false flag in the paranormal community.

The chief bafflement is why Jagoffstar allows him to present his bottom for topical salve after he repeatedly gets his ass kicked here.

It's as if Jagoff is his personal live-in 14 hereabouts - and with heaping bowls of the "sacrament" to sharpen his wit he somehow finds an itinerant pseudo-dem anus to be nearly attractive as the pig snuggler does.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 11:46:16 AM
The interesting thing is watching (because he rarely contributes anything worth reading) his manic phase blossom into the canker sores of his three horsemen of the no-pocalypse:

1.) Imaginary Bush supporters

2.) Globalists

3.) Legions of "faggots"

I  challenge anyone to sift back through his posting history and try and identify the last time he even attempted to engage on topic or debate using factual citations and some semblance of "original" patios not infused with his personal demonization phantasms. As I have observed, I think you'll drag all the way back to pre-July '18 to find his somewhat more energetic bitch fights with PB The Deplorable. It's as if he literally punched himself dry and for whatever reason hasn't found much traction as an allegedly "reformed" Obozo voter.

Frankly I think what we have here is a Dem mole whose sole overriding purpose here is to sew discord amongst conservatives, commit forum thread drift arson, and in doing so complete someone else's virtual false flag in the paranormal community.

The chief bafflement is why Jagoffstar allows him to present his bottom for topical salve after he repeatedly gets his ass kicked here.

It's as if Jagoff is his personal live-in 14 hereabouts - and with heaping bowls of the "sacrament" to sharpen his wit he somehow finds an itinerant pseudo-dem anus to be nearly attractive as the pig snuggler does.  ;D

Now you’re descending into personal attacks against me because you’ve got nowhere else to go. Backpedal all you want, faggot. Your support of them is here for all to see in your post history. You’ll never escape it! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 18, 2019, 11:48:07 AM

;D ;D 8) 8)

Pud level editing of my post to change the meaning to what you want it to say. Pure desperation, faggot. Your hypocrisy is on display for all to see. ;D