• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Norm on April 10, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
From the dark web, a family photo of Senda's loving mother..

Her boobs don't look that big.  senda must be lying.

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on April 10, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
He's not even worth trolling. Only mindless drivel comes out of his mouth...

ikr?  I turned it off after the first hour of waiting for him to become entertaining, but I'm afraid he has banned all the people that are able to bring out the George that is entertaining and amusing.

chefist

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 10, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
All he had to do was read the script Tommee sent him and collect an easy $100/month(plus an increase in youtube views) for 5 minutes work. Part of the C2C Whack pack along with Cornelius, Annie in Alabama et al, only better because he's on youtube. Or so Noory thought

I'm guessing after the third video Falkie's hubris got the better of him and Tommee's inbox was filled with unusable, off script 20 minute diatribes at which point they just gave up

Also around that time, George went on EODR and described in detail how he chocked Kathy out. C2C was evidently notified of this situation, which I'm sure also played some part in the drama.

Quote from: brig on April 11, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
ikr?  I turned it off after the first hour of waiting for him to become entertaining, but I'm afraid he has banned all the people that are able to bring out the George that is entertaining and amusing.
ditto, I know what you mean
take this no. 1 rated example
https://youtu.be/vT_NQdYAcWU
however, I do feel somewhat better after prolonged reflection, prayer...
and the assigned 5 hail Falkies...

LOVE your new Avatar !

chefist

Know he's casting in the supine position...how much longer does he really have?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 11, 2018, 03:48:12 PM
ditto, I know what you mean
take this no. 1 rated example
https://youtu.be/vT_NQdYAcWU
however, I do feel somewhat better after prolonged reflection, prayer...
and the assigned 5 hail Falkies...

LOVE your new Avatar !
what I had meant to convey was the downward spiral in quality of his videos...
compare his most recent LIVE shitfest to a quality video...
https://youtu.be/Tek_e3x1jzo
this is an example of good work !
he should invite his “detractors” on and then “put them in their place”...
(fun will be had by all !)

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 11, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
what I had meant to convey was the downward spiral in quality of his videos...
compare his most recent LIVE shitfest to a quality video...
https://youtu.be/Tek_e3x1jzo
this is an example of good work !
he should invite his “detractors” on and then “put them in their place”...
(fun will be had by all !)

Ahhh the good ole days

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
Ahhh the good ole days
another thing...and a YUGE DOWNSIDE
the FAT LAZY ASS no longer gets his CARDIO WORKOUT !
(the increased...heart rate, blood pressure, respiration...)

damn, he is so out of shape now, I highly doubt he could muster a good threshing of a detractor at all !

http://www.newsweek.com/woman-who-faked-cancer-sentenced-jail-scamming-31000-out-donors-880875

"Woman Who Faked Cancer Sentenced to Jail for Scamming Thousands Out of Donors

This is an example of “malingering,” or faking an illness for personal gain, such as time off work or money. Investigators periodically expose this type of scam, where someone pretends to have an illness or a child with an illness to extort money from the community.

In the age of blogging, internet celebrity, fake news and crowdfunding sites, it’s easier than ever to collect finances to support hospital feesâ€"whether or not someone is actually sick.

A judge called Dickenson’s actions “despicable,” reported BBC. "

Senda fakes his disabilities in order to scam people out of money, so he's also engaging in malingering.  However, he does not score very much money by doing so, because his actions are so transparently fraudulent and he is so personally unlikable.  If he was more successful at it, he could be prosecuted.  One of the rare times in his worthless life when being a loser has worked in his favor.

GravitySucks

Quote from: jason.callan on April 11, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
Yeah I thought that was a very thoughtful gift White Crow.

That wasn’t just a gift. There is a tracking device and a nanocamera sewn into that locket.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2018, 07:30:50 PM
That wasn’t just a gift. There is a tracking device and a nanocamera sewn into that locket.

I wonder if Senda has been following the news about Facebook.  It seems that among their onerous tracking and surveillance practices is an ability to detect all of your devices besides the one that you use for Facebook, and suck up all of the data on those devices, too.  That blip on the iphone screen?  The camera just switched on and Facebook is getting some great snaps of Senda in his Fruit Of The Looms.

Facebook: worse than MV.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 11, 2018, 08:20:16 PM
I wonder if Senda has been following the news about Facebook.  It seems that among their onerous tracking and surveillance practices is an ability to detect all of your devices besides the one that you use for Facebook, and suck up all of the data on those devices, too.  That blip on the iphone screen?  The camera just switched on and Facebook is getting some great snaps of Senda in his Fruit Of The Looms.

Facebook: worse than MV.
LOL...
Fruit of the Looms would be the least of his worries...
what about compromising shots of Falkie and slow Kathy ?
or Falkie and Fluffy
or Falkie and Abram...

God only knows what “goes down” in Casa Senda when the door is closed
(damn, the Fat Fuck may NOT even be bright enough to close the door)

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QkYDAiUMTc
car update and an unboxing video.
Erin posted this in falkie video.

TheErinnF
6 hours ago (edited)
Hey sorry I’ve been absent lately. My dad died in late January and I’m still pretty shook by it, and then Sprint laid off about 400 of us last month, including me, and I’ve been totally wrecked by that, so I’m in a dark place at the moment. Glad to see you’re still doing your thing. The cleaning looks good! Holler when your compound is ready. I can fight zombies and tame geese. Big hugs. 💕 You’ll get that car soon; I know it.

Quote from: damon on April 12, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
car update and an unboxing video.
Erin posted...

Falkie doesn't understand why his insurance quotes were so high, and said if anyone could explain it to him to post in the comments section.

Not sure, but maybe it's because Kathy is a horrible risk?  Based on what we've heard about all the totaled cars, it's a wonder she has a license and can even get insurance

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 12, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
Falkie doesn't understand why his insurance quotes were so high, and said if anyone could explain it to him to post in the comments section.

Not sure, but maybe it's because Kathy is a horrible risk?  Based on what we've heard about all the totaled cars, it's a wonder she has a license and can even get insurance

Perhaps Kathy can get a Presidential pardon for her driving crimes.  She was backing out of the parking stall doing zero MPH after all.  Well, until the pardon and/or reduced car insurance premiums, it's all back of the bus for them both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnm9AChEcro&app=desktop