• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
Yes, Yes I would. But I wouldn't pay untill after I had made my call in, and hung up at my pleasure.  If Senda hung up on me, there would be no payment.

He's too much of a coward.

ONeill

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 13, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Holy Sheeeit!  Is that an actual kitchen floor?  What's gotten into our boy?  Two or three more cleanings and it may start to resemble a clean floor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLbeGoqrTk

Some respect is in order. This is the most work the fat cunt has done in 40 years.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 13, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
OMG !

what IF a motorist attempted to avoid that FERAL KITTY swerved and ran up onto the sidewalk and hit the FAT FUCK ?

would that have been “CUTE” ?

Yea, I think it would be adorable.

Norm

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
Jesus Christ! He looks like a fat, drunk Mark Twain.

At least he's not complaining about haters, trolls, sewergabbers and begging for money.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 13, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
OMG !

I am having a flashback to those TRUMP HATERS protesting in Arizona and Chicago IN THE STREETS AND HIGHWAYS impeding traffic and posing a danger to themselves, motorists and the general public !
IS SQUEAKY A LEFTIST DEMOCRATE PROTESTING ?

the FAT FUCK said those protestors should have been RAN OVER OR ARRESTED...
but SQUEAKY IS “CUTE” FOR PROTESTING IN THE INTERSECTION, POSSIBLY ENDANGERING MOTORISTS AND THE PUBLIC...
WTF ?
what IF a motorist attempted to avoid that FERAL KITTY swerved and ran up onto the sidewalk and hit the FAT FUCK ?

would that have been “CUTE” ?

Feral Kitty.  I misread it as Feral Kathy

Norm

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 13, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Holy Sheeeit!  Is that an actual kitchen floor?  What's gotten into our boy?  Two or three more cleanings and it may start to resemble a clean floor. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLbeGoqrTk

The only thing that will totally clean and sterilize that kitchen is a can of gas and a lighting bolt from Odin.

RE: "LIVE AT 7 WITH NO ABRAM."

Basically "gave up the ghost" after roughly the 0:56 mark. It went off the rails that badly, that quickly.

Glad to hear the guy even has own personal bodyguards -- free of charge -- in some local police department. Of course, with all those imaginary enemies "out to get him," he deserves taxpayer-funded protection for sure.

I see. Anyone can be "taken to jail" for just showing up outside his door? OK. The local cop is "a bit of hard ass." Does that mean the local law is "hard" on those who dare mess with the guy?

I bet the ATF agents are "hard asses," too, when it comes to law enforcement. Like the unlawful possession of firearms. Sounds like the idea of the guy swatting everyone around him will work out great, huh? Especially if he turns on that kid and he happens to "show up unannounced" and the guy sends his own "goon squad" after him.

Then they all can discuss the whole guns things between the two, the shooting range plans, the armed compound in the desert manned by those ready to kill off "trespassers" or whatever. I'm sure the "local" cops would have no issue with any of that, huh? Or even think to contact the ATF -- considering the mindset of delusional people, or worse at those in authority who may be condoning such.

Well, if someone is worthy of such police protection, it's without a doubt that guy -- being the "Great American," good person, solid citizen, pillar of the community and all-around humanitarian his own words and actions prove him to be. 

If the guy illegally gets his wacko hands on guns, the police agencies he notes will have some explaining to do. According to what the guy has said previously, not only does those he talks to believe he should have his gun rights restored -- but basically encourage him to take up arms. For his own protection against those imaginary enemies that apparently hack, stalk, steal and threaten his very life at every turn.

Talk about law enforcement who couldn't be any more clueless, if the guy is to be taken at his word. Supporting and encouraging such delusions. In these days where the push is for keeping guns out of the hands of antisocial people, great to hear the "whole lot" of the guy's cop buddies are doing just the opposite. In the name of protecting people?     

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 12:03:44 PM
He's too much of a coward.

That's right, I would never have to pay, but then he shouldn't get paid if he can't do the job.

Quote from: Norm on April 13, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
Quote from: SredniVashtar on Today at 08:54:05 AM
Jesus Christ! He looks like a fat, drunk Mark Twain.
At least he's not complaining about haters, trolls, sewergabbers and begging for money.
well, I NOTICED his home seems to be EXTREMELY CLEAN AND ORGANIZED as compared to Casa Senda !

and I am also of the opinion that this gentleman is NOT a paranoid schizophrenic that spends time discussing IMAGINARY HATERS, TROLLS AND MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE that are supposedly EVERYWHERE ?
(unless, I missed it)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on April 13, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
well, I NOTICED his home seems to be EXTREMELY CLEAN AND ORGANIZED as compared to Casa Senda !

There are bombed out houses in Syria that look more habitable than Casa Senda.

SredniVashtar

It must be Senda's birthday soon. I suggest we send him a bunch of grift cards, each containing five cents each so the fat lazy bastard will boil in baffled fury when he realises he has to pay to stuff his loathsome face.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
It must be Senda's birthday soon. I suggest we send him a bunch of grift cards, each containing five cents each so the fat lazy bastard will boil in baffled fury when he realises he has to pay to stuff his loathsome face.

We certainly do need some fresh trolling ideas.  It was fun agitating him from time to time on YT while he was streaming but I think just about everyone has gone through all their alias accounts and have been banned to the cornfield.  The last time I listened in he was talking to SWT and one other person, laughing at his own jokes which entailed things made out of cheddar cheese..like catapults and other weaponry, deer, and other items.  I fell asleep during that bit and had some very strange dreams.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 13, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
We certainly do need some fresh trolling ideas.  It was fun agitating him from time to time on YT while he was streaming but I think just about everyone has gone through all their alias accounts and have been banned to the cornfield.  The last time I listened in he was talking to SWT and one other person, laughing at his own jokes which entailed things made out of cheddar cheese..like catapults and other weaponry, deer, and other items.  I fell asleep during that bit and had some very strange dreams.

I heard a bit of the Senda-Abram abortion when Kathy called in sounding like the Elephant Man, pissed and moaned for a few minutes, before announcing she was going to take a bath. It must be that time of year again.

RE: "THE BOX FAN VIDEO NETWORK IS ION THE AIR IN FULL FAN. MODE."

Great to hear that kid Abram share his ignorance knowledge of gun laws. Yes, the private shooting range he plans to build on the property. To which Senda replies: "No problem for me."

Oh, yes, it is a problem. A huge one. A felony. A bigger problem for that kid -- if he acts as an accomplice -- will be retaining his own rights and freedoms if he goes along with it. No one is allowed to have firearms around the guy. Period. That's the law. No whack jobs getting their hands on guns illegally -- and that means you know who.

I believe this is a federal matter under the jurisdiction of the ATF. It can be enforced anywhere in the United States and "local cops" aren't the ones to handle it. Especially with the guy claiming they always side with him. If this talk continues and plans to turn into action, as in the guy even being around even one spent shell casing, perhaps a "visit" from ATF agents might convince that kid of the error of his ways.

No doubt, they would want to meet with the guy, too, since he has it in his head, apparently, laws or no laws, he'll arm his whack job self -- and another possible murder or murders as a result is a matter that cannot be ignored. As I'm sure the feds realize, as well.

Nothing like getting on social media and making plans to perhaps commit felonies, huh? Why not tell everyone? Brilliant. Again, the only "reality check" those two may face may upset their plans greatly -- not to mention land them both in some hot water over it. One they cannot b*s their unusual way out of. Or blame it on trolls, haters and just about everyone else in the world.

What was this? Videos from the shooting range? When will those happen? Once one of them gets a car? Gun ranges have ID checks, cameras and recording devices and the two's presence will be noted. It would be great to see that happen. With a quick, perhaps, follow-up visit from ATF agents -- and big trouble may ensue for the two superheroes for such deliberate, criminal acts. 

Hey, Abram. No matter what you think about your secrecy and plans to go underground or whatever, federal agents can find you. Even right now. Within hours. No hiding out and sneaking around and no providing illegal access to firearms to that psycho. End of story. And don't forget The United States Marshals Service, which specializing in tracking, locating and apprehending fugitives. Like those wanted for gun crimes.

It would be fitting to have the both of them locked away -- because they obviously plan (conspire) -- to defy the law seriously and they themselves made that choice.

What does Senda have to fear from a stretch in prison?  Finally..FREE rent.  Three hots and a cot.  He wouldn't have to clean anything, he could simply refuse work detail.   Free television.  A workout on the yard:  Senda could finally have the time for that whole-body makeover he's been talking about.  Conjugal visits with Kathleen, yet she has to leave right after...where's the downside?  He could get that FREE education:  finish his law degree.  And he could rewrite that novel that some sewergab troll stole from him.  All of this AND the satisfaction that he's found a better way to stick it to the tax payer.  Container home in the desert vs. prison?  Seems an easy choice. 

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
I heard a bit of the Senda-Abram abortion when Kathy called in sounding like the Elephant Man, pissed and moaned for a few minutes, before announcing she was going to take a bath. It must be that time of year again.

Must be one of those Shmancy Jumbo walk-in tubs. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 13, 2018, 04:01:07 PM
What does Senda have to fear from a stretch in prison?  Finally..FREE rent.  Three hots and a cot.  He wouldn't have to clean anything, he could simply refuse work detail.   Free television.  A workout on the yard:  Senda could finally have the time for that whole-body makeover he's been talking about.  Conjugal visits with Kathleen, yet she has to leave right after...where's the downside?  He could get that FREE education:  finish his law degree.  And he could rewrite that novel that some sewergab troll stole from him.  All of this AND the satisfaction that he's found a better way to stick it to the tax payer.  Container home in the desert vs. prison?  Seems an easy choice.

It does sound attractive, but the stretch bit might also apply to his rectum, being forced to bite on a pillow while some big buck negro (not racist) goes to town on the Senda keister. And I'm not sure conjugal visits are much of an attraction, since Little George last functioned 30 years ago, and the woman in question resembles an ewok with alopecia.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 04:09:37 PM
It does sound attractive, but the stretch bit might also apply to his rectum, being forced to bite on a pillow while some big buck negro (not racist) goes to town on the Senda keister. And I'm not sure conjugal visits are much of an attraction, since Little George last functioned 30 years ago, and the woman in question resembles an ewok with alopecia.

Well, I wasn't going to bring up the possibility of prison man love, but leave it to you!  As I understand it, Senda may have some experience in these matters.  I just figure...."been there, done that...That which doesn't kill you...."

damn, now that is FUNNY !
I am still laughing and I read it perhaps 5 minutes ago !
(although SENDA might say “you just offended my girlfriend”...
and bald Ewoks everywhere might be thinking “hey, we might not be the most visually appealing guy in the room, but WE AREN’T THAT UGLY !”)

chefist

New Leaks....
---------------------------------------

Part 2 of cleaning my grill has posted
Part 3 later.

The care giver won’t clean that? He needs to understand he works for you.

New videos are up
My upper back oddly is hurting.
Grill stand cleaning of a sort was done while I was in the shower.
Will finish tomorrow or Saturday.
Live at 7 Saturday.

My hands are still hurting like hell
New infected cut has appeared on knuckle of finger
Am wondering if the ivy was poison ivy and not english ivy
Er on monday
Doctor today

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
New Leaks....

Part 3 later.

New videos are up
Live at 7 Saturday.

Er on monday
Doctor today

At what point does the ER refuse to treat him?

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2018, 05:16:11 PM
New Leaks....

Part 3 later.

New videos are up
Live at 7 Saturday.

Er on monday
Doctor today

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to pay for my child's medical care and this piece of Gravy Train dog shit is actually scheduling a fucking ER visit, not right now,,but Monday? >:(

It does sound attractive, but the stretch bit might also apply to his rectum, being forced to bite on a pillow while some big buck negro (not racist) goes to town on the Senda keister.
I am unsure about the “biting down on a pillow” part, as if I recall correctly...
SENDA was having BOTH OF HIS FILTHY HOLES put to use in the County Lockup by those FIVE BLACK GENTLEMEN he enticed
and I do also recall his EXCITEMENT during his “IN DEPTH” reporting of his COLONOSCOPY...
(perhaps causing him to recall his blissful stay in County ?)

anyway, he may have NO NEED of a functioning “twitchy thingy” or a slow Kathy conjugal visit anyway as Bubba and company will be able to service the FAT FUCK adequately
and damn, who knows he may soon develop a “taste” for those Mexicans sharing accommodations...

SENDA may be on the precipice of “notoriety” he desperately craves (along with those...)

and “the FILTHY HOLES from Pittsburg” is probably not taken...

Roswells, Art

Does he not know to put a paste made with baking soda and water on a poison ivy rash and rubbing alcohol on a cut? I thought all children learn that by the time they are seven.

whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 13, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how to pay for my child's medical care and this piece of Gravy Train dog shit is actually scheduling a fucking ER visit, not right now,,but Monday? >:(
He knows the least busy times to schedule his Emergency Room visit.  He wouldn’t want to wait for people with emergencies.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 13, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
Does he not know to put a paste made with baking soda and water on a poison ivy rash and rubbing alcohol on a cut? I thought all children learned that by the time they were seven.
No, but he can mow down on a half thawed, half cooked chicken.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
Yes, Yes I would. But I wouldn't pay untill after I had made my call in, and hung up at my pleasure.  If Senda hung up on me, there would be no payment.

Only fair..would someone that isn't banned please pitch this idea to George

Quote from: whoozit on April 13, 2018, 05:51:25 PM
He knows the least busy times to schedule his Emergency Room visit.  He wouldn’t want to wait for people with emergencies.

That's when you KNOW you've got it made, when you can schedule your own emergency. 

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2018, 05:54:21 PM
Only fair..would someone that isn't banned please pitch this idea to George

Already been pitched to the lummox.  Pussy factor kicked in, automatic.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

I hate you!

Omg..

Heed my warning, DO NOT GOOGLE FAT WOMAN BATHING YOUTUBE... somethings can not be unseen.