• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131008 - John Hogue - Prophecies for 2013/2014

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 08, 2013, 07:55:02 AM

phrodo

Pool's open - everybody in - the water's fine!

And thanks for your punctuality tonite MV!  :D

So I was able to listen to and understand a showbiz gossip show chat around the water cooler today. This is of course because of the 10 minutes or so I hear TMZ while I wait for Art to start.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 08, 2013, 07:58:51 PM
So I was able to listen to and understand a showbiz gossip show chat around the water cooler today. This is of course because of the 10 minutes or so I hear TMZ while I wait for Art to start.

IUFO Congress 2011 - Jim Marrs - Remote Viewing Aliens and UFO's

Hogue will now no doubt say that either he or Nostradamus predicted your event.
;) ;D

They're off AND running !

Call To Post 2006 Hambletonian

Sirius fixed my problem. I can now listen to the show from the beginning.
By the by, I talked to Sirius yesterday and they have a special on a car radio.
$ 28 bucks until the 20th or so. Instead of $ 70.

werfold

Would anyone pay $$$$ just to listen to this TMZ?

dortmunder

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 08, 2013, 07:58:51 PM

It's amazing how much time people spend thinking abaout this stuff. The TMZ callers act like they know all these people personally.

Quote from: werfold on October 08, 2013, 08:00:21 PM
Would anyone pay $$$$ just to listen to this TMZ?

There's got to be at least someone.  Sad thing is, it's on TV for free!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: phrodo on October 08, 2013, 07:57:46 PM
Pool's open - everybody in - the water's fine!

And thanks for your punctuality tonite MV!  :D

i have an alarm now. hee hee

phrodo

Evidently Art's freaked out about the Gov issues and has added a political pundit for the first hour tonight.

Damn... I thought I had tuned into a Chumga replay... Nope, just TMZ. Phew.

SgtRocko

Evening!

I heard Yalman Onaran on Signorile yesterday... scary stuff... makes you want to get a suitcase of silver coins and one of Renminbi...

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 08, 2013, 08:00:03 PM
Hogue will now no doubt say that either he or Nostradamus predicted your event.
;) ;D
:) I am thinking Hogue will be up to his usual tricks tonight. I hope Art doesn't let him ramble.

b_dubb

just when you thought no one cared about some old fuck who pretended to foretell the future you find a show dedicated to some loser that has dedicated his life to studying some old fuck who pretended to foretell the future.  shit

Quote from: phrodo on October 08, 2013, 08:02:36 PM
Evidently Art's freaked out about the Gov issues and has added a political pundit for the first hour tonight.

Just noticed that on the site... at least the guy doesn't seem like he's gonna be a douche. Seems intelligent enough from his bio, anyways.

Spinner

Hopefully the Guest will calm him down, and Art won't be planning his move.

SgtRocko

If you're talking about Onaran, heard him talk, and he wouldn't blame either party, just stated things that'll happen if the US defaults.  The host was TRYING to get him to badmouth either side, but he just said "I don't know politics, I just know economics"

You know, I was really dubious about not using Midnight Express as the opener, but hell, Ride My Seesaw really, really works. The opening strains are perfect.

ZomZom

I hope this guest (and Art) don't make the mistake of equating the debt ceiling with default.  Reducing spending and raising revenue are two ways to pay off the nation's debt without incurring additional debt.

nofAcedAgent

Hello peeps, never was really into these prophecy shows personally. Lets see if Art can pull me through the entire show.

Cheers

Spinner

Hehe.
Art comments about BellGabbers not liking last night's EVP show.

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 08, 2013, 08:06:05 PM
HAH! Art adresses Chunga.

Well, sort of, he didn't mention that he lied about his history.

steelbot

hahah BELLGAB's all day long for Art!  Love It!

I heard the old stuff on FM, new stuff sounded way too fake.

steelbot

WOW - so stern couldn't get his way - but 3 weeks with ARt and sirious gets SIRIUS!!

Quote from: b_dubb on October 08, 2013, 08:04:11 PM
just when you thought no one cared about some old fuck who pretended to foretell the future you find a show dedicated to some loser that has dedicated his life to studying some old fuck who pretended to foretell the future.  shit

I have always noticed from afar without paying too much attention to the situation that this guy looks a lot like the guy he writes about.