• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 09, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

Only legends get banned.

TRUE dat!

Just don't anybody ask me who gave me the heads up.  Sources must be protected at all costs.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
TRUE dat!

Just don't anybody ask me who gave me the heads up.  Sources must be protected at all costs.

The circle of trust lives on.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
I had heard rumors, so I just now went to check, and guess what?

I almost feel like it's a badge of honor  ;D

Wow...  Fantastic Forum three point oh.

# FFS
# Sad
# PinkSocked

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 09, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
I've missed you Lee.

The tender boomer faggot riding your coattails safespaced the community quicker than he ran his meme into the ground, appalling really.

Please do a Trainwreck, hearing your hot takes on the Kavanaugh madness would be a treat.

Hey bud. It's sure nice to see you kicking around again.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
Wow...  Fantastic Forum three point oh.

# FFS
# Sad
# PinkSocked

I know...   :'(

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 08:14:38 PM
I had heard rumors, so I just now went to check, and guess what?

I almost feel like it's a badge of honor  ;D

You're the best Brig, that profile cap is unreal... I stopped visiting because the Bart Ell meme got cringey af, went back for the first time in a while, saw there was a Bartcast, ran through two episodes. I was pretty surprised to hear Ponyboy talk about the zoo and how the SJW tier 'faggot is a hurtful word' moderation made the place so much better. Got banned within an hour of posting a thought about it, lol.

Fuck that place, we're back.

Lilith

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 09, 2018, 09:35:03 PM
You're the best Brig, that profile cap is unreal... I stopped visiting because the Bart Ell meme got cringey af, went back for the first time in a while, saw there was a Bartcast, ran through two episodes. I was pretty surprised to hear Ponyboy talk about the zoo and how the SJW tier 'faggot is a hurtful word' moderation made the place so much better. Got banned within an hour of posting a thought about it, lol.

Fuck that place, we're back.

SO SAY WE ALL!!!  Praise Lee!

Love the gif!!!    ;D :-*

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 09:34:20 PM
I know...   :'(

I'm not part of the ellgab crew, but it seems all the logging in has em constipated as hell. Hence my question. What did you do to earn the ban-hammer, brig?

If brig gets banned of all people. Let a little blood hit the water...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A417vEpvY_Y

# CliqueBaiters
# CircleJerk/s
# Trigger/edHappy

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2018, 09:59:43 PM
I'm not part of the ellgab crew, but it seems all the logging in has em constipated as hell. Hence my question. What did you do to earn the ban-hammer, brig?

If brig gets banned of all people. Let a little blood hit the water...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A417vEpvY_Y

# CliqueBaiters
# CircleJerk/s
# Trigger/edHappy

I haven't posted at the DMDN FanSite since I posted over there in the Douglas Dietrich thread, suggesting Gunner65 keep his thread alive in both forums, and I quoted an old nursery rhyme there "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver but the other is gold".  The cause must be something I posted here at Bellgab.  I really wasn't posting at The Fan Site much recently.  I really didn't feel like I fit in there as time went on. At first, I thought it was supposed to be a duplicate of Bellgab, but as time went on, it felt more like a DMDN fansite, and not at all like a Bellgab substitute.  I watched as one by one, my friends got sent to what they call "The Zoo", or "The Drunk Tank", or "Out to Pasture".

Maybe Bart Ell will come and tell us what I did.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 10:12:52 PM
Maybe Bart Ell will come and tell us what I did.

I am still confused as to why anyone gives a toss what that nut thinks about anything on any topic at all--especially if that hot "rumour" about his identity is true.

My guess: you refused boob pics to one of his alts in DM.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 10:26:30 PM
I am still confused as to why anyone gives a toss what that nut thinks about anything on any topic at all--especially if that hot "rumour" about his identity is true.

My guess: you refused boob pics to one of his alts in DM.

Bart was always nice to me, never rude, and other than my standard trolling, I was always nice to him.  I have no idea, other than I think people were pretty aware there, that I didn't think the site was at all like Bellgab.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 10:32:13 PM

Bart was always nice to me, never rude, and other than my standard trolling, I was always nice to him.  I have no idea, other than I think people were pretty aware there, that I didn't think the site was at all like Bellgab.

It essentially turned into the Kieth Rowland digital network forum.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 10:12:52 PM
I haven't posted at the DMDN FanSite since I posted over there in the Douglas Dietrich thread, suggesting Gunner65 keep his thread alive in both forums, and I quoted an old nursery rhyme there "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver but the other is gold".  The cause must be something I posted here at Bellgab.  I really wasn't posting at The Fan Site much recently  I really didn't feel like I fit in there as time went on. At first, I thought it was supposed to be a duplicate of Bellgab, but as time went on, it felt more like a DMDN fansite, and not at all like a Bellgab substitute.

Sadly, that sounds like Fantastic Forum III in the making. They have most of the site hidden, unless you log in. Even images that are open to the public are hidden unless you log in. Which seemed a bit over controlled, creating a forced/desperate tilt towards generating membership numbers.

In real life I've discovered that most places that require membership to get past the velvet rope, just to see what the place is like, aren't worth the price of admission. That applies even more so online. At this point glad I didn't waste my time signing up, or waste ellgabs time banning me, when I didn't type what I was suppose to type.

# If U Want Me 2 Stick 2 The Script Pay Me
# Popping Bubble Wrap Is Fun
# Walking On Eggshells Isn't Fun

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 09:36:28 PM
SO SAY WE ALL!!!  Praise Lee!

Praise Lee!

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 09:39:15 PM
I don't understand. I thought she was gay.

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE, BIGOT.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2018, 10:26:30 PM
especially if that hot "rumour" about his identity is true.

Do tell. Your last two posts there warmed my heart Jacky.

Quote from: username on October 09, 2018, 10:50:47 PM
It essentially turned into the Kieth Rowland digital network forum.

Can't have any of those...

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on October 09, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
Sadly, that sounds like Fantastic Forum III in the making. They have most of the site hidden, unless you log in. Even images that are open to the public are hidden unless you log in. Which seemed a bit over controlled, creating a forced/desperate tilt towards generating membership numbers.

In real life I've discovered that most places that require membership to get past the velvet rope, just to see what the place is like, aren't worth the price of admission. That applies even more so online. At this point glad I didn't waste my time signing up, or waste ellgabs time banning me, when I didn't type what I was suppose to type.

# If U Want Me 2 Stick 2 The Script Pay Me

I think you're right on all counts.  IMO.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

I think you're right on all counts.  IMO.

# EyeCouldBeeWrong

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
OMG!!  I was worried about you malachi.martini.  I cried when I saw you got banned from The DarkMatterDigitalNetwork FanSite.  I think most of my friends got banned from there...  well, I know they don't call it banned, they call it "sent to the zoo".

It was an unbelievable relief to me, when I saw Bellgab finally back online.

I originally thought it was going to be like Bellgab, but it turned out to be nothing even remotely like Bellgab.

I felt like I was in a pressure cooker over there.

Still waiting for Dr MDMD to show up...
What the flying fuck was M. Martini banned for?  I knew MD was blacklisted, and Jackstar.  I'm sure there were a couple of others... But how many?  I don't even think that I knew Martini ever showed up.

Also- I don't think I cursed there (much if ever.)  Were curses edited?  I also think that you are allowed to post that Schrader sucks.  Though I suspect that it would be the membership who would be upset and not so much Bart...

I still plan on enjoying my time there.  But I really don't pay enough attention to crap behind the scenes to know the answers to these questions.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on October 10, 2018, 12:07:28 AM
What the flying fuck was M. Martini banned for?  I knew MD was blacklisted, and Jackstar.  I'm sure there were a couple of others... But how many?  I don't even think that I knew Martini ever showed up.

Also- I don't think I cursed there (much if ever.)  Were curses edited?  I also think that you are allowed to post that Schrader sucks.  Though I suspect that it would be the membership who would be upset and not so much Bart...

I still plan on enjoying my time there.  But I really don't pay enough attention to crap behind the scenes to know the answers to these questions.

I don't know how many, but I am now one of them.  It's not a problem, I wasn't spending much time there really lately, and now that Bellgab is back, I doubt that I would have logged in there much anyway.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 09, 2018, 11:16:08 PM

I spend my nights with bubble wrap.  Pop, pop... Hope nobody sees me getting freaky.  ;)

https://vimeo.com/752979

Jojo

Quote from: username on October 09, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
Dave Shrader = Mormon w/ the low IQ

Keith = Fecal Matter

DMDN = The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints = Followers of the children of the lie.... ultimately that means satan is their father.

Just testing.
There are many religions to pick on?

chefist

I don't know anything about Ellgab or Bart...looking forward to BG being back though...

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on October 10, 2018, 12:23:48 AM
I don't know anything about Ellgab or Bart...looking forward to BG being back though...

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 10, 2018, 12:14:27 AM
I don't know how many, but I am now one of them.
Your banned?  :o

I suppose that I have not tried hard enough to be offensive?  I always figured that I would one day end up banned on this board (I have a leaning towards parody and figured that one day I might cross the line.)  But I realize that my personality on EG is probably a little "softer" and that there just isn't usually anything that brings out that side of me.  (Alright, except for the whole rant about hypocrites that I seem to have went on recently- I don't think that was popular... Though it was not aimed at some of the people who took offence.)