• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bateman

Quote from: brig on December 06, 2017, 05:13:40 PM
Cool.  Count me in.

Glad to have you aboard, brig. Here’s a Midnight in the Desert with George Senda thread exclusive: I have it on good authority that he and Kathy DID buy the Prius the other day, and have stories aplenty to share!

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on December 06, 2017, 05:29:45 PM
Glad to have you aboard, brig. Here’s a Midnight in the Desert with George Senda thread exclusive: I have it on good authority that he and Kathy DID buy the Prius the other day, and have stories aplenty to share!

I'm looking forward to it.  I may try to tune in to catch Senda tonight.

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6e6fPP2ho
an oldie but a goodie from the new host of the show that is called Midnight in the Desert with George Senda.

ItsOver

Let's keep up with me, people.  Work with me, work with me!

albrecht

Quote from: brig on December 06, 2017, 05:25:15 PM
Brilliant Idea!
The Rossy guy who helped RCH did a good job and that show was actually fun for awhile. The Leo Ashcraft fellow would be perfect for MITD again (presuming he is still alive. I forget what happened to him.) It is just what Keith/Heather need to reinvigorate the show. More name calling, meltdowns, social media infighting, and recriminations. TV thrives on "reality shows" conflicts, sadly, and gets ratings, why not a failing radio show. Introduce some more drama, sexual tension, and antics. People might listen for the shock value and "what will happen next."

Quote from: bateman on December 06, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

I'm actually looking forward to these Prius Tales......   Obviously I'm developing issues.. :'(

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 06, 2017, 10:53:52 PM
I'm actually looking forward to these Prius Tales......   Obviously I'm developing issues.. :'(

Then you're in for a treat, they're heeere

CoolTen10

To bad Art can't comeback for a bi-weekly or weekly Open Lines. This might help save the show. And the maniac won't come looking for him if he see's Art is just in with "non-controversial" Open Lines. He did it once. Maybe something to kick around.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2017, 09:44:51 PM
The Rossy guy who helped RCH did a good job and that show was actually fun for awhile. The Leo Ashcraft fellow would be perfect for MITD again (presuming he is still alive. I forget what happened to him.) It is just what Keith/Heather need to reinvigorate the show. More name calling, meltdowns, social media infighting, and recriminations. TV thrives on "reality shows" conflicts, sadly, and gets ratings, why not a failing radio show. Introduce some more drama, sexual tension, and antics. People might listen for the shock value and "what will happen next."

I agree with everything you said.

Lilith

Lilith

Ok, well, I think that's enough of listening to that....

SnapT

This show needs an enema...

And we all know enema is an anagram for SENDA.

ItsOver

Robert

I managed to be awake thru some of the show last night w the Italian-accented astronomer who kept flattering Ms. Wade because she flattered him.

The miscimpression of Earth's being at the center of universe expansion goes away if the expansion of 3 spatial dimensions is understood as taking place in 4-space.

Increase of wavelengths of radiation by absorption, while it makes mathematic sense (you can solve Beer's Law in those terms), is not how EM radiation behaves.  The absorption soaks up whole quanta; while it may result in re-emission at longer wavelengths, it's nowhere like the linear process put forth last night.

When I woke up & heard a 3rd fishy statement he made, I made a mental note to rebut it here in the morning, but I forgot it.  I remember someone's having phoned in about something else.

Kolchak

Quote from: CoolTen10 on December 06, 2017, 11:19:07 PM
To bad Art can't comeback for a bi-weekly or weekly Open Lines. This might help save the show. And the maniac won't come looking for him if he see's Art is just in with "non-controversial" Open Lines. He did it once. Maybe something to kick around.

Remember when Art came back and did that single open lines show and the stalker somehow didn't notice? That was odd.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kolchak on December 07, 2017, 06:20:53 PM
Remember when Art came back and did that single open lines show and the stalker somehow didn't notice? That was odd.
It was at home, resting, taking a night off.

Robert

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2017, 06:48:26 PM
It was at home, resting, taking a night off.

You sure it wasn't in the parlor w the candlestick holder?

CoolTen10

Quote from: Robert on December 07, 2017, 10:14:43 PM
You sure it wasn't in the parlor w the candlestick holder?

I think you guys just might of given the stalker an idea for a dynamite stick..... :o

pate

I keep getting a busy sig, quit schlepping, naow...

pate

I fyou furgoat to take your mobile device kamping, well, you might be vamping?

Hog

Quote from: Kolchak on December 07, 2017, 06:20:53 PM
Did he host an entire show, or just call into while Heather was hosting an open lines edition of MITD?

Have a date for the fill in for Heather?

peace
Hog

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Hog on December 09, 2017, 11:38:59 AM
Did he host an entire show, or just call into while Heather was hosting an open lines edition of MITD?

peace
Hog

Was an entire show and was around the time that Trump entered the Republican race as Art was motivated by it .

I have always believed that Art left because he was bored of the callers .

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hog on December 09, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

peace
Hog

Friday, March 11, 2016

Hog

Ahh thanks GS.

I always thought that the upcoming Cumulus deal and its probable contracts troubles Art.

peace
Hog