• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:05:35 PM
Not too worry. Still plenty of wild.
Whatever...

You need to thank Trump for his border children Executive Order, hypocrite.

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

That's how I roll.
Whatever...

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
Could be better. I'm stomping around this muck to release my current aggro tendencies

Happy Solstice!
Whatever...

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
Back on topic. I caught some of Trump's MN whinefest, I mean "rally". Between that and his raving at his cabinet today he is really looking like the weak and whiny bitch we already knew he was. Melania is more a man than he is
Whatever...

TigerLily

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 21, 2018, 06:20:41 PM
Observing disproportionately semitic industries is anti semitic now, lol. How fantastically compliant of you citizen!

I know you guys all worship on your knees at the Altar of Trump. But most of us couldn't care less about people's religious backgrounds

TigerLily

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 21, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
Whatever...

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 21, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
Whatever...

ad nauseam ...  Feigning disinterest while continuing to worship Dear Leader, nice juxtaposition

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 21, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
Whatever...

The executive order probbaly did more harm than good for those kids tho. Most of those kids parents are dead so they were never separated from them in the first place. Now they are going to be thrown into general confinement with a bunch of dirty beaner rapists pretending to be their parents. Now they took a long walk for nothing just to be raped by dirty beaners just to be deported back to the shithole they came from. When they were in the children area they at least had video games and pool tables.

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
But most of us couldn't care less about people's religious backgrounds

Meanwhile, liberal ideology is obsessed with skin color, religion, and gender.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
San Diego has always been Mongols territory

Displaying the typical Democrat love of criminality. ::)

Meow!

Kidnostad3

I know you guys all worship on your knees at the Altar of Trump. But most of us couldn't care less about people's religious backgrounds

Will you never tire of indulging in absurd hyperboli.   We merely gather in small groups to sacrifice a goat and with joined hands beseech Thor to strike dead all of Trump's enemies or at the very least to fuck them up real bad. 

Metron2267

I know you guys all worship on your knees at the Altar of Trump.
Whatever...

Metron2267

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 06:54:12 PM
ad nauseam ... 
Whatever...

Metron2267

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 21, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
The executive order probbaly did more harm than good for those kids tho. Most of those kids parents are dead so they were never separated from them in the first place. Now they are going to be thrown into general confinement with a bunch of dirty beaner rapists pretending to be their parents. Now they took a long walk for nothing just to be raped by dirty beaners just to be deported back to the shithole they came from. When they were in the children area they at least had video games and pool tables.

I do not dispute that is likely, I do require Lily to genuflect for the quick response Trump gave her.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
Will you never tire of indulging in absurd hyperboli.   We merely gather in small groups to sacrifice a goat and with joined hands beseech Thor to strike dead all of Trump's enemies or at the very least to fuck them up real bad.

You off to Asgard for the MAGA rally this weekend?

I'm thinking of taking my Indian... ;)

Dr. MD MD

Irie, mon! Eye cannot tayke all dis liberal ipocracy.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 21, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
You off to Asgard for the MAGA rally this weekend?

I'm thinking of taking my Indian... ;)

Would love to but, alas, I'm committed to 4 goat sacrifices on Saturday and 3 more on Sunday. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 21, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
Would love to but, alas, I'm committed to 4 goat sacrifices on Saturday and 3 more on Sunday.

Hmmmm cabrito!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 21, 2018, 03:45:43 PM
I said I'm against children being taken from their parents. In any circumstance unless the children are in danger of being abused by their parents...

Well, the coyotes, cartel members, and gangs are kidnapping kids and dragging them across the border, because they know they have a better chance of being released if caught.

And you are supporting that.

By the way, many of these ''children'' are teenage gang members.  Some have claimed to be minors who were found to be up to age 30.  What the hell is the matter with you that you can't spot chaos when you see it?  That you don't understand national sovereignty? 

We can't solve the world's problems, and can't accommodate all these people - they should be shipped back, families intact, immediately. 

Of course everyone knows the Ds don't give a shit about these people.  If they cared about people, they'd do something for our own people instead of just using them as props

It's all for show for now, and in the long run to change the demographics of the country and to import as many D-Rat voters as they can.

... He is a horrible person, no. He's worse. He's revolting. On every level. He lies on so many levels...

I see.

But Hilary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Berock Obama, Michelle Obama, the toadies in the Obama Admnistration committing felonies on behalf of the party, Muller, Comey, Maxine Waters, John Kerry, Al Gore, the entire Congressional Black Caucus, Nancy Pelosi, and all the rest of the garbage the Democrats have voted in over the years aren't horrible and worse?  Aren't revolting?  Don't constantly lie?

... Ahh, you love freedom of speech unless you disagree with what's being said...Got ya...

Nothing to do with free speech.  As a guest in our country, it is rude and obnoxious for you to be here criticizing us constantly.  You don't go to people's homes and insult them there do you?

Part 2 is the immigration service should remove visitors who obviously aren't happy here.  Who knows when their feeling will escalate to violence.  You're free to say anything you like, and we should be free to remove any foreigners from our country for any reason we choose.  You don't have an absolute right to be here.

Heck, the UK bans people who have very mainstream ideas, like Michael Savage.  I don't think you should be claiming rights here you don't have at home, while at the same time criticizing us.

... Let's see shall we..Central America, Various countries in Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, Spreading 'democracy'...

Tourists, students, businessmen, guys seeking desperate older women with pensions, go to these countries from the US and start criticizing everything about them?  And don't get kicked out?

Links please

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 21, 2018, 08:51:27 PM
Tourists, students, businessmen, guys seeking desperate older women with pensions, go to these countries from the US and start criticizing everything about them?  And don't get kicked out?

Links please

He's referring to the military and I hate to admit it but he's got a point.

... They come from 'crummy' countries that they're trying to escape from south of North America...

I empathize.  I do.  But we can't solve the world's problems (weren't you just bashing the military a few posts ago?), can't afford to take care of these people, and have our own citizens to look after.  We can and do take some immigrants and refugees, but it has to be an orderly process.

By inviting them to come here illegally, knowing they need to pay gangs and coyotes - which puts them in harms way - to help them cross inhospitable terrain, YOU are putting them in danger.  The kids you claim to care about are endangered most of all. 

Do you anything at all about anything in the whole process?  How they're raped, robbed, beaten, killed, abandoned with no food or water?  The reason I ask is because you wouldn't if the fake news media is your only source of information

But it's not about any of that, is it?  It's about lying about Trump and bashing him.  Right?

... He doesn't represent Americans, he represents him...

You can say that about any politician.  About any person in authority in any organization.  The Democrats sure as hell don't represent us, they represent themselves and their party.  They said so after the last election, when they were too stunned to pretend otherwise and just blurted it out.

As far as Trump, he's done more for this country in 18 months than any president has done during their full term in a very long time.  And far less damage - which is mostly what the previous three are known for.  He's done some things I don't agree with, but what he has done has surprised everyone in the party base who wasn't on board earlier on. 

The one good thing about the endless, baseless attacks is he's never going to do anything the Libs want now.  So keep it up.

... Basically you're supporting deporting anyone who doesn't like Trump...

I want a moratorium on immigration for 5-10 years, while we assimilate what we have. 

And that includes deporting illegal aliens when they are discovered, with possible exceptions for those fully supporting themselves and have clean records.

As far as the Left goes, I favor not voting for them, not listening to them, pointing out their destructiveness, and shunning them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 21, 2018, 09:05:13 PM
I want a moratorium on immigration for 5-10 years, while we assimilate what we have. 

And that includes deporting illegal aliens when they are discovered, with possible exceptions for those fully supporting themselves and have clean records.

As far as the Left goes, I favor not voting for them, not listening to them, pointing out their destructiveness, and shunning them.

Exactly! Go to your room and play with your Playdoh and crayons. We'll let you know when you can come out for dinner again, Democrats. :D

... In other words you subscribe to the dictator version of ruling a country..What next, gas chambers? Firing squads? Anyone who so much as says a bad word against Trump? Bigots and racists thrived in Germany in the 30s.. That's what you want.

You're a moron, and getting worse by the day.

What, exactly has Trump done as president that is beyond the powers of his office?  And please make it a good list, items that match your idiotic inflammatory commentary.

By the way, did you ever specifically address the UK policy of separating children from their illegal alien parents?

Or did you just try to slip it in with the Trump bashing when you said you were ''against all'' children being separated?  I mean if you are really revile this so much, you shouldn't have a problem detaching it from Trump commentary and just saying the UK policy is wrong too, should you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 21, 2018, 08:31:59 PM
Well, the coyotes, cartel members, and gangs are kidnapping kids and dragging them across the border, because they know they have a better chance of being released if caught.

And you are supporting that.

Guess what? No...and if you bothered to look at the real statistics and not the trumpspeak, you'd know the figures are down from two years ago, and not only but also, 90% are families. But because your Dear leader tells you want to say, you don't know or want to know any different.

By the way, many of these ''children'' are teenage gang members.  Some have claimed to be minors who were found to be up to age 30.  What the hell is the matter with you that you can't spot chaos when you see it?  That you don't understand national sovereignty? 

And I can show you a god fearin murican who swears he loves his country but is a psychopath. You think the toddlers taken from mothers are teenagers or thirty year old gang members then? Why don't you explain to them that they might never see their mother again, because weasel Sessions nor cunt Trump will.. He denies he had anything to do with it. I wonder too if that cunt Miller will be singing his own praises?

We can't solve the world's problems, and can't accommodate all these people - they should be shipped back, families intact, immediately.

In that case then American corporate firms that have raped Central America over the decades for oil, raw materials, minerals and precious metals should pay their wages back, because the citizens of those countries never saw any of it. And all the cocaine addicts in the US should stop now and that way there'd be no need for the cartels to grow it and terrorise the population, the biggest market is the USA.  As for not solving the worlds problems? Well the USA's various administrations sure love being the world's policeman.